• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Number Hunters (OOC Chat)

Perhaps a present era card manufacturer or perhaps a dueling pro sitting atop the rankings? To pop out some ideas. He/she creates this idea of bringing together duelists from all over the world to this one city, offering prizes and travel expenses paid, inviting, luring them all in....... Meanwhile as festivities and announcements take place, He/She plots to uncover as many number cards and their owners as possible, aiming to claim the true prize of every number card present in the tournament. *Pegasus voice and evil laugh, while drinking some fine wine and sitting comfortably back in their chair, overlooking the city from a high top porch*

Dude, that's a super cool thing right there. That can totally work.

Also, please save me. I got four hours of sleep and I'm super tired.

Sounds awesome for some office supplies Xd rather cool boosts!

Sounds cool! Dino decks often have some good ones over the years.

I ended up adding the last few prediction princesses left in the archetype, least the only ones they have shown on Troll and Toad. Since adding Tarotei and her ritual card (Prediction Summon "?" I think is the name) would make the other two prediction princesses left quite useful for searching them out.

Actually a nice small archetype to combine with the Ghostricks. ^^ Meanwhile I think I've got the deck complete and within a cart separate from my other archetype decks I've been working on and searching for lately.

Much thanks folks!
Oh, right, something else I think would go well with it, since Ghostricks can flip themselves back face-down. Subterrors! Well...specifically Umastryx and Ultramafius. It allows you monster removal of a sort, which can be really useful. Not all of the Subterrors would really be all that good with the deck, but some like Voltelluric and Stygokraken also might be useful if you're running the Ghostrick Night/Ghostrick Nekosume Face-Down defense position lock. There's more I could recommend...but I'm lazy. :p

Dude, that's a super cool thing right there. That can totally work.

Also, please save me. I got four hours of sleep and I'm super tired.
"Come to me my precious..... Muwahaha, muwahahaa" Villian duelist. Xd thanks!

Oh that's too bad there. Definitely difficult to function under those conditions.

Oh, right, something else I think would go well with it, since Ghostricks can flip themselves back face-down. Subterrors! Well...specifically Umastryx and Ultramafius. It allows you monster removal of a sort, which can be really useful. Not all of the Subterrors would really be all that good with the deck, but some like Voltelluric and Stygokraken also might be useful if you're running the Ghostrick Night/Ghostrick Nekosume Face-Down defense position lock. There's more I could recommend...but I'm lazy. :p
Awesome! I see you had some ghostricks in Alexanders Subterror deck. I did get a subterror card recently out of a raging tempest pack, which looks like a decent protector effect for set monsters and thus flip effects. I'll look into locating some subterrors (in specific those you mention)

Awesome! I see you had some ghostricks in Alexanders Subterror deck. I did get a subterror card recently out of a raging tempest pack, which looks like a decent protector effect for set monsters and thus flip effects. I'll look into locating some subterrors (in specific those you mention)
Well...not so much ghostricks but the Ghostrick Field Spell. Although in his deck he DOES have a few rather cruel ghostricks. ;3 Also, which Subterror did you get? Since you're saying protector effect, I'd guess it's Dragosuarry?

"Come to me my precious..... Muwahaha, muwahahaa" Villian duelist. Xd thanks!

Oh that's too bad there. Definitely difficult to function under those conditions.

We need more villains in this RP anyway, so that would be perfect. XD

Save me-

Eh, I stayed up for two days and three hours before. I'll be fine. XD

Well...not so much ghostricks but the Ghostrick Field Spell. Although in his deck he DOES have a few rather cruel ghostricks. ;3 Also, which Subterror did you get? Since you're saying protector effect, I'd guess it's Dragosuarry?
True haha. I just assumed you'd have some others upon seeing the field spell for ghoststrick.

Actually it's Subterror Nemisis defender. It allows a small touch of defense for a set monster when it's targeted by a card effect or for a attack.

We need more villains in this RP anyway, so that would be perfect. XD

Save me-

Eh, I stayed up for two days and three hours before. I'll be fine. XD
I wouldn't mind playing this persons role. Though I'll admit I've no energy to create the CS right now or too soon. But it's true some more villains would be nice. A Pegasus esque one would be perhaps the most fun to play imo.

Well that's a plus. If you've got the experience of enduring more then today's effect of tiredness. It won't be too bad then In comparison.

I wouldn't mind playing this persons role. Though I'll admit I've no energy to create the CS right now or too soon. But it's true some more villains would be nice. A Pegasus esque one would be perhaps the most fun to play imo.

Well that's a plus. If you've got the experience of enduring more then today's effect of tiredness. It won't be too bad then In comparison.

By all means, feel free to take part in playing this villain. If you don't want to, you don't have to make a CS for them, such as I haven't made one for Galaxi. If it's easier for you.

True, true. Haven't done that since I was like 13 or 14 though.

By all means, feel free to take part in playing this villain. If you don't want to, you don't have to make a CS for them, such as I haven't made one for Galaxi. If it's easier for you.

True, true. Haven't done that since I was like 13 or 14 though.
It would be easier starting off. Eventually I'll make it though to provide them a CS. But starting off portraying the character without a CS might provide a good feel and ideas of background. ^^

It does seem like that'd be a Age capable of such feats. I remember doing a lot of all nighters and able to bounce back with a awake ability.

It would be easier starting off. Eventually I'll make it though to provide them a CS. But starting off portraying the character without a CS might provide a good feel and ideas of background. ^^

It does seem like that'd be a Age capable of such feats. I remember doing a lot of all nighters and able to bounce back with a awake ability.

That works fine with me. ^^

I still pull allnighers. That's never gonna stop for me. XE

True haha. I just assumed you'd have some others upon seeing the field spell for ghoststrick.

Actually it's Subterror Nemisis defender. It allows a small touch of defense for a set monster when it's targeted by a card effect or for a attack.
Ah, Nemesis Defender. In a pure Subterror deck it's absolutely useless, but in a subterror mixed deck it's pretty useful in general. ^-^

That works fine with me. ^^

I still pull allnighers. That's never gonna stop for me. XE
Ok cool ^^ Let me know when you'd like a debut for them, since it would relate to the tournament.

Haha I do once in awhile, but I find I can't do them as well as I once did. (Reminds myself of a Toby Keith song)

Ah, Nemesis Defender. In a pure Subterror deck it's absolutely useless, but in a subterror mixed deck it's pretty useful in general. ^-^
It's useless in a pure Subterror deck? That's surprising since it's of the archetype lol. But good news for a mixed deck of Subterror.

It's useless in a pure Subterror deck? That's surprising since it's of the archetype lol. But good news for a mixed deck of Subterror.
It can't flip itself face down and is half the time going to end up being dead in the hand. Trust me, I learned that the hard way. :p To say it's useless is probably overstating how unuseful it is though. It's more just...a slight hinderance.

It can't flip itself face down and is half the time going to end up being dead in the hand. Trust me, I learned that the hard way. :p To say it's useless is probably overstating how unuseful it is though. It's more just...a slight hinderance.
True, it's not a flip effect. Never used a Subterror before, but could see some dead spots with the card.

On a Side note: I've noticed Hidden city can be a expensive card.

True, it's not a flip effect. Never used a Subterror before, but could see some dead spots with the card.

On a Side note: I've noticed Hidden city can be a expensive card.
The archetype in general tends to run into a lot of issues with bricked hands. So many high level powerful monsters. As such...well... it's better to have something that can help kickstart the deck. .-.

And yes, yes it seriously can be. I'm just lucky I stocked up on them before they got expensive. ;3

The archetype in general tends to run into a lot of issues with bricked hands. So many high level powerful monsters. As such...well... it's better to have something that can help kickstart the deck. .-.

And yes, yes it seriously can be. I'm just lucky I stocked up on them before they got expensive. ;3
Ah I see. Makes sense.

Good move! Figured I'd check out the deck as a whole since I was searching out some cards from it. Others were reasonably priced though. But wow Hidden city got pretty high.

Ah I see. Makes sense.

Good move! Figured I'd check out the deck as a whole since I was searching out some cards from it. Others were reasonably priced though. But wow Hidden city got pretty high.
Well...Hidden City is debatably one of the three best cards in the entire deck spell/trap wise in practically any build of it. It's a seriously good card for Subterrors, provided your opponent doesn't repeatedly destroy it. Makes sense sort of.

Well...Hidden City is debatably one of the three best cards in the entire deck spell/trap wise in practically any build of it. It's a seriously good card for Subterrors, provided your opponent doesn't repeatedly destroy it. Makes sense sort of.
It's useful indeed. It's the only field spell I've seen reaching that high, but a effective card.

It's useful indeed. It's the only field spell I've seen reaching that high, but a effective card.
There actually was a point in time where Necrovalley and Starlight Junktion were more expensive than Hidden City. Granted now they've fallen in price massively...despite being pretty good in general.

There actually was a point in time where Necrovalley and Starlight Junktion were more expensive than Hidden City. Granted now they've fallen in price massively...despite being pretty good in general.
Necrovalley I was lucky at catching when it had fallen, since I took my time building my gravekeepers deck. Starlight junction i never saw, I don't believe, but seeing more and more cards online then before recently, it wouldn't surprise me in the future if prices got high for field spells and other S/T's.

Necrovalley I was lucky at catching when it had fallen, since I took my time building my gravekeepers deck. Starlight junction i never saw, I don't believe, but seeing more and more cards online then before recently, it wouldn't surprise me in the future if prices got high for field spells and other S/T's.
Yeah, especially with Link era coming around. Who knows what field spell could be the next big thing. @.@

Ok cool ^^ Let me know when you'd like a debut for them, since it would relate to the tournament.

Haha I do once in awhile, but I find I can't do them as well as I once did. (Reminds myself of a Toby Keith song)

Mmm... When do you think would be a good time?

You should try it again sometime. XD

Yeah, especially with Link era coming around. Who knows what field spell could be the next big thing. @.@
True. I can't imagine what they will come up with next. *_*

Mmm... When do you think would be a good time?

You should try it again sometime. XD
Since I've hinted at Gregorious taking a break from scenes in character and Ty and Alexanders duel nearing a end. I could put something together soon. If you'd like? I think I recall you mentioning the tournament was coming up, announcements were near as well. I think? So I could debut this character soonish, any name ideas?

Haha I could, but might be awhile since my sleeping lately has been troubled and way off the mark.

Konami, master of defying expectations when it comes to card games, and ruining everything when it comes to video games. :p
Very true! I'm still waiting the day they finally make a modern era Rp game with actually allowing character creation and ability to build theme decks quicker or perhaps having a choice of starting decks to pick from like Pokémon with Pokémon, if that makes sense. Allowing a theme deck like say Ghostrick for instance to start with for your OC.

I liked tagforce, but they never evolved imo. Just the same deal each time and difficult to build a theme deck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back