• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Number Hunters (OOC Chat)

This is never dead you guys. So long as there's breath in my body, this'll never die.

I've been hella busy lately though. Families been over and I haven't had much time to be on. Whoops?

But nah my friends. This won't die. Not if I can help it.

If I remember correctly from my character sheet with him, he was. Maybe he and JK could possibly meet up during the tourney?
That's sound good to me. If you want to get the timeskip post up and move us ahead to your next point in the Rp. Maybe we could revive this Rp?

That's sound good to me. If you want to get the timeskip post up and move us ahead to your next point in the Rp. Maybe we could revive this Rp?

That works for me. A time skip would be the best thing at the moment to get this RP on its feet again.

Haha, thanks. Should we skip to the day of our little duel tourney or make it a day or two before it?
Perhaps the day before it? A chance to see how many wish to stick with us and give characters prep time. Unless others wish to skip right to the day of the tourney? Either way works for me.

Perhaps the day before it? A chance to see how many wish to stick with us and give characters prep time. Unless others wish to skip right to the day of the tourney? Either way works for me.

The day before I think would be best. It also gives more chances for new people to join in too if they wish.

Ok cool. Good point! If others join in the day before it would give easier chances to intro and join it.

Exactly my friend. Though I'll finish the post later on today. It's 3:30AM and I have a massive headache. So, I'll be turning in early for tonight. I'll see you later on today though.

Exactly my friend. Though I'll finish the post later on today. It's 3:30AM and I have a massive headache. So, I'll be turning in early for tonight. I'll see you later on today though.
Ok cool, sounds good. See ya later! Too bad on e massive headache though.

I don't mind reviving the RP, but you might want to tag the others to see who's still willing to stick around.

-slides into chat-

-waves-

Great StarClan you guys--

I forgot my stuff to my old account-

It's Kit by the way.

How are you all doing? If anyone's still here that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back