• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Number Hunters (OOC Chat)

Yep. How's it been?

Things have been pretty good over here on my end. Same old, same old really. RPing, working on stories, drawing, watching anime/cartoons, the normal I suppose. XD Working on my first RP on this new account of mine currently.

What about you? How have things been for you since we last spoke like months ago?

Things have been pretty good over here on my end. Same old, same old really. RPing, working on stories, drawing, watching anime/cartoons, the normal I suppose. XD Working on my first RP on this new account of mine currently.

What about you? How have things been for you since we last spoke like months ago?
Ah that's good. A new Rp in the works for RPN?

TBH not great but meh, it could always be worse I guess. I've been hardly on RPN lately as well, not sure when it was that I last rped. But I'm kinda back just lurking and chatting a bit until a Rp catches my eye and I can shake off the rust.

Ah that's good. A new Rp in the works for RPN?

TBH not great but meh, it could always be worse I guess. I've been hardly on RPN lately as well, not sure when it was that I last rped. But I'm kinda back just lurking and chatting a bit until a Rp catches my eye and I can shake off the rust.

A new RP indeed Saru. If you like science-y, adventure, action, fantasy stuff, then you'll enjoy my newest project on here that I'm about done with.

That makes sense. It seems a lot of others wanted to take part in your Yu-Gi-Oh RP before you went inactive like I did. Though, the same could be said for me and this RP. I still gotta finish that massive book I've had saved to get the RP on the road again. If ya'll are still interest in it of course.

A new RP indeed Saru. If you like science-y, adventure, action, fantasy stuff, then you'll enjoy my newest project on here that I'm about done with.

That makes sense. It seems a lot of others wanted to take part in your Yu-Gi-Oh RP before you went inactive like I did. Though, the same could be said for me and this RP. I still gotta finish that massive book I've had saved to get the RP on the road again. If ya'll are still interest in it of course.
Does this Sc-Fi, adventure, action and fantasy stuff :Rp similar to any works I might know? (Ex: Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass effect, etc)

Yeah, the past number of months have been consuming and draining, so I ended becoming inactive for the most part with the Rp and others. Sounds cool though

Does this Sc-Fi, adventure, action and fantasy stuff :Rp similar to any works I might know? (Ex: Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass effect, etc)

Yeah, the past number of months have been consuming and draining, so I ended becoming inactive for the most part with the Rp and others. Sounds cool though

It might? I'm not very familiar with Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect, or anything like that. But it has to do with experiments created in a lab, trying to escape and having to stop their creator from his sinister plans.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear, well read, that Saru. I hope things are getting better for you now though?

It might? I'm not very familiar with Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect, or anything like that. But it has to do with experiments created in a lab, trying to escape and having to stop their creator from his sinister plans.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear, well read, that Saru. I hope things are getting better for you now though?
Ah I see, interesting. Doesn't sound like them, but each did have some lab and experiments type deal going in different ways and at some points.

Not yet, but should be improving at some point soon. Thanks though,

Ah I see, interesting. Doesn't sound like them, but each did have some lab and experiments type deal going in different ways and at some points.

Not yet, but should be improving at some point soon. Thanks though,

That makes sense. I should look into those parts of them sometime. Might help me out with mine. XD But thanks Saru. I hope it's interesting enough. There's a lot of lore and things I put into it. I hope people like it and join once I finish everything with it.

It's no problem at all. I'm sorry about that, though. It's never a good thing when that happens. I hope things get better before too long.

That makes sense. I should look into those parts of them sometime. Might help me out with mine. XD But thanks Saru. I hope it's interesting enough. There's a lot of lore and things I put into it. I hope people like it and join once I finish everything with it.

It's no problem at all. I'm sorry about that, though. It's never a good thing when that happens. I hope things get better before too long.
Mass effect if you've got the time has a lot of experiments and ones that go wrong at different points of the game. YouTube might have short vids concerning those. Your welcome! Trek and Star Wars have some different things too but might be singular in the type though I'm only a fan of trek and not quite an expert. So they might have more then I'm aware of between all the various gens of Star Trek.

:)

Mass effect if you've got the time has a lot of experiments and ones that go wrong at different points of the game. YouTube might have short vids concerning those. Your welcome! Trek and Star Wars have some different things too but might be singular in the type though I'm only a fan of trek and not quite an expert. So they might have more then I'm aware of between all the various gens of Star Trek.

:)

Mass Effect sounds more like Anthrian Experiment than the other two to be honest. Since AE has experiments that go wrong or deemed a 'failure' in doctor's eyes. So I might check that one out to see if it can't help spark more ideas for my Anthrian Experiment project. I'll post a link to it here in cause you or anyone else that's a part of this RP would like to check it out.

It was a lot of fun RPing with you in this RP. I hope that you get your grove back soon enough and this leaves you alone for a good long while, Saru. Though, I understand that things get overwhelming at times and you just need a break from it all. That's the same way with me and my stories. I start so many then get overwhelmed by like the millions of projects I have going on, that I have to drop a few or put some on hold for a long while.

-slides in-

Y'all start up for this by the way? 'Cause I got my reply finished. Just gotta post it. But I wanna see if you guys want to continue before I Do.

I mean, your best move was prolly to tag all of us in here *first* because only me and Saru have shown any sign of life so far. Regardless, I'll continue this if the others are willing to. Or only with you two, if you're the only ones still alive.

Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles The Silent Z The Silent Z

would rather continue the chat in here so the IC isn't as cluttered

The RP's kind of in a weird spot consdiring half the characters kind of... Vanished. Saru also has a million and 1 characters so that's a little weird.

I don't even really remember the plot up to that point tbh. Did Takumi just announce a tournament and we go from there? I don't even really know how the tourney is structured, and it says 'the day before' so I'm not quite sure what to do with any of my guys.

Oh, the night before? So what, I just write a short blurb on how they're all preparing? 'cause that should be pretty easy.

A over estimation but i did have 3 with one of them being a temp occasional type and the other was a arch villain from what little i can recall. The main being Joker. Thats all i had.... Wait i forgot one that was meant for something but don't recall what. Still 4 while my max and unusual amount per my usual one. But isnt a odd number really in my rp experience, as alot of folks tend to create multiples.

Ah well either way..... Ive got some refreshing to do.

Done.

Also if we include the villain and every character in the CS tab from Saru, it's 5 total from what I can tell, which is a *lot* of characters in my book -w-

So I don't remember if we go by the anime rule of 'Numbers can only be destroyed by Numbers' or if we go with strict IRL effects. Also, were we allowed to use anime/manga exclusive cards?

Oh, and how do we handle the whole Vrains thing that happened? Just stick to master rule 3 and ignore links?

And one last question I had now that we're back is what to do with all the dropped characters hogging Numbers. I doubt any of the original players are coming back, 'sides me and Saru.

We went by the Numbers can only be destroyed by Numbers, yeah. And we were allowed to use anime/manage exclusive cards.

I haven't watched a lot of Vrains, so we're probably not going to touch anything to do with that.

We'll just open them back up for anyone to take if more people join in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back