• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
As long as I get to rp in this thread, I'm down to play in the werewolf department. Are there any kind of rankings that are taken or do I just state which rank I am in the pack?
Haha love it, wonderful. And so, the two notable positions in the Duncan’s Pack was alpha and beta, which are both presently taken. The only remaining role for the Duncan’s is just as a regular pack member—but you are more than welcome to expand more into that role as long as it does not conflict with the roles already established/taken 😌

Haha love it, wonderful. And so, the two notable positions in the Duncan’s Pack was alpha and beta, which are both presently taken. The only remaining role for the Duncan’s is just as a regular pack member—but you are more than welcome to expand more into that role as long as it does not conflict with the roles already established/taken 😌
Awesome! Is there a discord? And how long do I have to submit my cs to you via dm?

Awesome! Is there a discord? And how long do I have to submit my cs to you via dm?
yes there is! But the link is not sent over until your sheet is approved!
I give everyone a 5 days time span to complete their sheet. But there is no exact date, especially since we already started the first event in the IC, but you can definitely join in once you have your sheet done/approved. Looking forward to what you come up with! ✨

NEW ROLE OPEN!
Ohayo~!
I am re-opening this interest check thread as we now currently have a MAIN ROLE open again!

The role that is open is the ALPHA spot for the Duncan's. The werewolf clan. If interested, please send me and tyranna tyranna your character sheet for approval. If there any questions, you may ask them here-or in the PM's. If you would like to view the current characters we have please refer to the CS THREAD HERE

The roleplay is currently in it's second part, so it won't take long to get caught up to all the drama! If you are into supernatural creatures, modern gothic aesthetics, family drama & romance, then this RP is the one <3

BUMP!

Join our RP, the group is super welcoming and the characters are lovable, we have an active OOC on discord and lots of plots and ideas ahead.

Ohayo~!
I am re-opening this interest check thread as we now currently have a MAIN ROLE open again!

The role that is open is the ALPHA spot for the Duncan's. The werewolf clan. If interested, please send me and tyranna tyranna your character sheet for approval. If there any questions, you may ask them here-or in the PM's. If you would like to view the current characters we have please refer to the CS THREAD HERE

The roleplay is currently in it's second part, so it won't take long to get caught up to all the drama! If you are into supernatural creatures, modern gothic aesthetics, family drama & romance, then this RP is the one <3
Good morning bump ✨
Who wanna take that open alpha werewolf leader spot?~ 👀

Is the Supreme position open? And is it required for them to be a female?

Just looked at the CS thread and saw that its taken. Are any of the witch roles open?

Just looked at the CS thread and saw that it’s taken. Are any of the witch roles open?
Yes, the Supreme is already filled 🖤
And we are definitely open to accepting new characters in general now that episode 2 has just started! At present there is no cap on the amount of coven or pack members ^_^ it’s only the Montarac’s and Osbournes that are currently closed off…for now~
Feel free to send in app if interested!

Edit: Oh, and fyi there is no serious gender lock on particular roles outside the Osbournes/Montarac’s but in regards to the Alpha/Pack Leader role it would be preferable it’s a male.​

Hmmmm...
Also, I Don't mean to be a living nerd emoji, But the Theory of 'Alphas and Betas' in Wolf packs was disproven many years ago.

Agreed it’s a RP that takes place in a made up town, with made up characters, and creatures that are debatably real the least of your concern should be the legitimacy of werewolf hierarchy. your comment is dripping with a condescending undertone have a good one.

Hmmmm...

Also, I Don't mean to be a living nerd emoji, But the Theory of 'Alphas and Betas' in Wolf packs was disproven many years ago.
Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

AnyWHO

Let me know if you’re interested in the ALPHA werewolf role for MY FICTIONAL FANTASY RP 🖤

Are you still accepting people? If not that's totally fine
We’re definitely accepting new people, the fun has only just begun!~
As stated in my previous post the other day, im reopening for the current role:

Alpha Werewolf for the Duncan Pack

While that is the primary role that I urgently need to have filled, I am willing to look at applications for other characters to be apart of Noxium. The Osbourne(ghouls), and Montarac’s(vampires) are currently closed, however.​

If it's okay, I might try to send in a werewolf character, though not for the Alpha? (I know I commented on this thread a while back and never sent one in, I got terribly busy but I am now wayyy more free!)

Bump!

We’re still looking for someone to play the Alpha Werewolf Role 🖤
If you like money, power, family with a supernatural twist~ you’ll enjoy this one!
Active discord server, come make new friends :3​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back