• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy โ” ๐๐Ž๐‚๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„ || ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ

I am highly interested in this!

Also, "The Elders will make sure to shut that shit down immediately." is the best thing I've ever read about an elder council. ๐Ÿคฃ

I am highly interested in this!

Also, "The Elders will make sure to shut that shit down immediately." is the best thing I've ever read about an elder council. ๐Ÿคฃ
LOL thanks homie! I'll probably set up a formal thread after the holidays. Feel free to pm me with an app in the meantime if you'd like!

LOL thanks homie! I'll probably set up a formal thread after the holidays. Feel free to pm me with an app in the meantime if you'd like!
Bet, sounds good!
I'm digging the profile picture btw Olenna is the best

She truly was. She was one of my favorite characters from GoT honestly lol. I lowkey want to make a character for this rp like her.
She was great, I agree! Margaery was my fave right behind her b/c she was calculated and cunning. It was brilliant, but then they were nerfed ๐Ÿฅฒ

If you do I'll admire IC and OOC LOL

She was great, I agree! Margaery was my fave right behind her b/c she was calculated and cunning. It was brilliant, but then they were nerfed ๐Ÿฅฒ

If you do I'll admire IC and OOC LOL
I know D; They were both so iconic. I liked that Margaery was both those things but in a good way, not like Cersei or Tywin.

And lol okay! I already have two characters in mind but I might take on a third. We'll see.

I'm also interested in joining!

I know D; They were both so iconic. I liked that Margaery was both those things but in a good way, not like Cersei or Tywin.

And lol okay! I already have two characters in mind but I might take on a third. We'll see.
That's true! They were qualities that strengthened her character, not made her out to be the enemy. Everyone was winning.

Oh! Wow, 3 whole possible characters, exciting!

That's true! They were qualities that strengthened her character, not made her out to be the enemy. Everyone was winning.

Oh! Wow, 3 whole possible characters, exciting!
For real. And maybe. Two characters is a lot for me already lol. We'll see though.

Welp 1738491 years later I've officially turned this into a recruit thread LMAO
still working on roles but get @ me if you have character ideas n stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back