• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"▃▃▅▅▃▃ー!!" Takemikazuchi roared as he continues his assault on Shishio, hitting him with everything he has left. Shishio is now at his limit. "I think this should be enough. Furthermore and you'll be toast!" Goll said right before Takemikazuchi lands a powerful blow on Shishio. Lightning strikes the ground as a cloud of dust forms. Takemikazuchi goes for the final blow, only to hit a wall. When the dust has settled, Shishio has been reverted back to his child form, just in time to unleash his final attack; first, a distraction the form of two orbs flying towards the Kami and stopping midair as Shishio goes in to deliver a palm strike to push him back. He grabs the two orbs and put them together, causing a dragon to form and soar high on the skies to deliver a rain of energy blasts that decimates the arena grounds. It took so long until it is over. By then, the arena is in ruins once more and Shishio now stands bloodied and battered.

"Is it over?" Tsukuyomi asked. "No wait, look!" Amaterasu points down at Takemikazuchi...or whatever is left of him. His head, left arm and part of his torso remains intact, but at this point he is now on death's door. Takeminakata bows his head in fury before standing up and walks away. "...Shi..." Takemikazuchi speaks once more "Shi...shi...o...strong...un...der...hea...vens..." With his last breath released, his body crumbles into dust and the wind blow him away. The battle has ended. "And the winner of this match; BAKUGEKI SHISHIO!!!" Heimdall yelled and the crowd boos at him like the rest of his kind.

Eight Round Results:
Winner: Shishio Bakugeki
Total Time: 1 Hour, 1 Minute, 1 Second
Deciding Move: Third Gear: Red Dragon

Mortals 5-Gods 3

"Damn it!" Hera yelled out of frustration, kicking down a chair as Odin calmly watches her. "Not even a raging monster like Takemikazuchi could do anything! This is a complete disaster!" Just then, Takeminakata enters the room without notice, seeing as how angry Hera is. "Well, I'm sorry, but that was the best we got." He apologized "I was quite shocked that a child was able to defeat something that is not even a god to begin with. Either way, at the very least we have got rid of that traitor Susanoo." Even with that statement, the Queen of the Olympians is still not happy. "So, who's next?" Odin asked "If you want, I could send in Thor for the next round. After all, there is not a single god in our pantheon that has fallen to a mortal yet."

Hera turns to him, giving him a stink eye before saying "No, I don't want another victory at the hands of a Norse god. Besides, you had your time in the winning light and I think it is our turn to get ours." But then Takeminakata steps in, saying "No need Your Highness. How about you allow me in for the next round? I have the powers need to ensure another vi-" Just as he is about to finish, he suddenly flies into a wall by a blast of light. "Who goes there?!" Hera yelled and then someone enters a room; a man with a bird for a head.

c18e739dfe62e5a3f206d0f33b391739.jpg
Ra
-Ruler of the Day-

"Wait, you're Ra aren't you?" Odin asked "What has brought you in our presence? Do you mean to participate in the next battle?"

"No, but I do have someone who is more capable of bringing death to his enemy, and you probably knew who he is." Ra spoke, making Odin and Hers realize who he is referring to. "I believe that it is our turn to fight. We have watched from the sidelines for far too long." Ra said. Odin turns to Hera asked "So, what do you think? Should we let one of the Egyptian gods take the next round?" Hera thought for a moment before saying "Very well, we will let you participate in the next round. Don't fail us." Ra nods before saying "It shall be done." He then leaves the room just in time for Takeminakata to get up and ask "What was that?"

@Jack of All Trades @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva @Crow Crenando Crenando Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere ZackStop ZackStop @Funnier President @darkred

Shishio sat there while getting booed by the crowd, but he didn't care. He had won the battle with all the odds stacked against him. "Under heaven. What's that even mean?" Shishio asked weakly. He struggled to stand back up but just fell back down, he was just too exhausted. He looked at his metal hands to assess the extensive damage. They still worked and were still in tact, but they were still badly damaged, with pieces of metal missing or dented in. "I'm gonna... need a... mechanic. Ehehe..." He chuckled with a still weak voice, but luckily he had his very own mechanic back at home. His other injuries though weren't going away.

They watched Shishio struggle, but they were still stunned by the events. Shishio actually pulled it off, and defeated not just a god, but one of the hardiest yet, and it was looking like nothing Shishio did could hurt him. In the end though, the boy found a way and made for quite the upset against the heavens. "We should go help him." Ban said matter-a-factly, which snapped Lizel out of it. Shishio still sat there. He just looked around see what a mess he left behind, when some of his energy returned to him.

He perked up just enough to raise his voice. "I can't get up!" He shouted, prompting his friends to run past the stands and down into the lower corridor. They head out through the gate Shishio came out from and ran to their battered friend. "Shishio!" Lizel quickly scooped him up and crushed him with a hug. "You little devil, you did it! You're alive!" Shishio tried to struggle but could hardly move his limbs. "You're crushing me let go!" Lizel reluctantly let go, only for Ban to give him similar treatment, and REALLY crushed him. "Gah- Ban!" Ane falls onto his head and gives it a nice warm hug. "We're so relieved!" She says giddily. "We had faith in you, but things weren't looking too good for awhile there." Ban said, then continued. "but that transformation you had really turned the tide." Lizel crossed her arms, and gave a perplexed expression. "Yeah, what was that anyway?"

Shishio thought for a second, mouth gaped open as he thinks. "I don't know what you guys mean. I beat him with Red Dragon remember?" They all gave him a look, when Lizel responds. "Yeah, but don't you remember? You changed into... someone else." Shishio looked around, but had no idea what they were talking about. "Woahhh. Did I look cool at least?!" Clearly whatever happened during Goll's special ability, Shishio had no recollection of it. However he didn't forget what happened to Susanoo, that memory slowly sets back in. Hopefully though, this victory will reward them what the Hyper god offered in return.

Shishio is too injured to move, but lucky for him his friends arrive to support him. The Hyper God is there as well, looking at him down and say "Good job, another victory for humanity. And it appears that someone wants to come out. Let's head back to your locker room to rest up. After that, I'll treat you to an all-you-can-eat buffet as a reward. I'm sure you're starving already." With a simple click of his fingers, he, along with Shishio and his companions, instantly appear in the locker room. The symbol on Shishio's chest glows as Goll comes out of him, exhausted and gasping for air. "Thank heavens it's over." She said.

The Hyper God kneels down and say "Good job, young valkyrie." He then gives her a gentle headpat. "Hehe..." Goll likes it, hugging the Hyper God in return smiling ",,UwU,," She turns to Shishio and then plants a kiss on his cheek, healing him of his injuries. "Shishio..." She called.

@Jack of All Trades @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva @Crow Crenando Crenando Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere ZackStop ZackStop @Funnier President @darkred

"Yeah! After all that I'm really hungry!" Shishio says with an excited tone in his voice. Within an instant, they found themselves in a room with hazy fogged floors and bamboo.

Now in Shishio's locker room, Ban sets him down allowing him to stand for a moment, when Goll appears in a flash of light. It was in the same way she vanished using her ability as a Valkyrie. Shishio stood there, nearly falling asleep standing off, but was woken up by another one of Golls unwanted kisses. "EW! Gross!" He quickly smacked the side of his face to rub it off of his cheek. He stopped when he watched his cuts seal up everywhere and heal.

He was surprised, but as soon as he was healed he put his guard up around her. When she called for him. He had a bad feeling she was going to do something he wasn't gonna like. "What...?" He was unsure what to do, so he just watched her carefully.

Death's Head stayed in the quarters provided through the length of the tournament, watching through a CRT television suspended above on a wall.

The half of the room he sat at was a bar, or at least enough of one. It wasn't any space saloon in particular. He wasn't forged for sentiment. The choice of location came more from comfort. When he wasn't working, and often when he was, millennia of evidence pointed towards these seedy little dives existing in every universe.
He also liked adult beverages for mechanoids wot fizz ions out the top.

The other side of the room had sections of four locations meeting at a singular point in the corner. Each universe that had shelled out money was represented. There was a slice of New York, a slice of Iacon, a slice of London in some far-off century, and most prominently, a large chunk of the Starlight Citadel.
Some cosmic bureaucrat ended up paying entirely too much on this symbolic gesture that no one would see.

Death's Head hoped some of that money came his way.

"Nothing, I'm just glad we're still alive. Was my help worth it?" Goll asked as she leans in close to Shishio. Just then, there is a knock on the door. "I'll get it." The Hyper God said before going over to the door and open it to see Amaterasu. "Hyper God-sama, is Shishio here? I've been looking over the other locker rooms to find him." She asked. "He's here. Right this way." The Hyper God answered as he let's Amaterasu in. Once she meets up with Shishio, Goll takes notice of her. "Lady Amaterasu!" She yelled as she runs over her and hugs. "Oh hello little one." Amaterasu greeted before giving the young valkyrie a headpat. She then turns to Shishio and say "Bakugeki Shishio, I congratulate you on a hard earned victory. Not only you have beaten the strongest of our pantheon, but also brought Susanoo justice. And for that, I am forever grateful of you. Thank you." She ends with a bow.

"Amaterasu, you didn't need to lower your head. He did what he had to do. Of course, not without some help." The Hyper God said "Anyway, I guess I should be taking him and his companions to a buffet. He's starving as of the moment." Amaterasu raise her head and turns to the Hyper God and say "Is that so? Well, there is no need for you to do that. I have prepared feast for the winner back at Takamagahara that he would like. Allow me to take them while you oversee the next battle." The Hyper God thought for a moment before saying "Sure, go on right ahead." But then, Goll asked "Can I come too?" She ends with a bright smile. Amaterasu, cannot resist the Valkyrie's cuteness, replied "Very well, you can join the feast. After all, you do have a liking for Shishio."

"Yay!" Goll is happy to hear that. "Now then, let us be off. Farewell, Hyper God-sama. May there be more fortune to come." Amaterasu said before leading Shishio and his friends to where the feast is being held; Takamagahara, the home of the Kami. Meanwhile, as Death's Head seems to be relaxing, there is a knock in the door. Opening it would reveal Hermes. "Death's Head, is it? Greetings, I am Hermes, here to inform you that you are next to take battle. Please take this time to prepare and head out immediately. Thank you." He said very briefly before walking away, leaving the hitman to his own devices to work with before going out to the arena. Meanwhile at the gods' side of the locker rooms, Ra walks out of his representative's locker room after a bit of a talk. As he makes his way to the stands, he is greeted by a compatriot of his; one that bears a bird's head of a different species than Ra's.

4fa4cedaaa3989d152481215802f19ee.jpg
Horus
-Future Ruler of the Day-

"Horus, I did not expect you to wait for me." Ra said. "Is he ready, my liege?" Horus asked. "Well of course he is. He is very eager and excited to put up a fight against whoever humanity has sent." Ra answered. "Listen, I've been getting a bit of a hunch lately." Horus said, his tone speaks of worry which Ra took note. "What is it that has been bothering you?" Ra asked. "I've been sensing a disturbance for some time since Khaos appeared. I'm afraid that they might break free soon. You know who am I talking about." Horus explained. "I know, and we have been keeping at bay from them for many centuries till now. Killing them would have been the best course of action should not for the fact that no matter how strong our powers are, there is nothing that could touch them. It just shatters into electric squares. I think they're called "pixels" by the mortals." Ra said. "Yet still, we need to be vigilant. As much as I wanted to see how humanity can fare well to us, I'm just as afraid that the binds that hold them will break and cause havoc like Khaos did." Horus replied. "There is nothing we can do at this time. Come, our companions are waiting for us." Ra said and he and Horus makes their way back to the arena stands to watch the next fight.

NINTH ROUND

With the arena repaired once more, it is now time for the next match to begin. "Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the ninth round to begin!" Heimdall yelled and as usual, the crowd roars in excitement. "As it stands right now, the Mortals are in the lead. Would this battle bring another victory to them? Or will this be the time for the Gods to get back up? Let us find out in this fight! So may I please have your attention to the right corner!" He said and the crowd turns their attention to the right gateway. Coming out from it is a bunch of mummies carrying a jackal-headed sarcophagus, singing a song that befits a funeral. When they got as far away from the gateway, they stop and get down on one knee.

"Behold the man who weighs the hearts of the dead. The overseer of the fallen and the one most people know in his pantheon." Heimdall said just as dark energy seeps out of the sarcophagus until the top part blasts off. "The judge of all souls, now ready to weigh in the heart of his enemy. Behold! The name of this ruler of the dead is...!" Heimdall said as a jackal-headed man rises up from the sarcophagus and steps out just as the mummies and the sarcophagus crumbles into dust.

a7a6bd02d086a5718586842f56125bbb.jpg
Anubis
-Judicator of the Deceased-

"ANUBIS!!!" Heimdall yelled and the crowd starts to chant his name in praise. Anubis just stood his ground, not minding the chants. He seems to be quite annoyed if one looks close enough. "This is annoying." He said "Get my opponent out and let's get this over with. I have about a million souls to judge upon and their cause of death is the same; some damn disease that spreads not as or just as worst as the Spanish Flu."

Meanwhile at the stands, Ra and Horus meets up with their Egyptian compatriots. The first to notice their arrival is a goddess with cat-like features.

dcmrncj-60714d0e-7c0c-4ea9-b1e2-8d5a81aea905.jpg

Bastet
-Protector of Crops and Children-

"Ah, Lord Ra and Horus, you've come in here just in time. We were wondering what took you two so long." The next to speak is another goddess.

ffba1e91e8766c1c5c6b66b60907d720.jpg
Isis
-Goddess of Magic-

"And here I thought your talk with Anubis would be brief. But anyway, the fight is just about to start. I can't wait to see what Anubis is going up against." The next to speak is a god with the head of an ibis.

1306a0c8663970525832a1e2eee1a8f2.jpg
Thoth
-Wisdom God of the Moon-

"Well whoever the opponent is, rest assured that his death magic will make it more easier to deal with. What can you say?" He asked a weird headed god.

3fe334e2ae0193b3419a653ea8cb3a8c.jpg
Khepri
-Lesser Ruler of the Day-

"I CAN'T SEE SHIT HERE! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IN HEAVEN'S NAME IS GOING ON?!" He complained, but his fellow gods don't seem to mind his distress. "Well it is assured that this will be a walk in the park for Anubis. No mortal can prove to be a match at the face of a death god." Ra said as he and Horus settles down to watch the fight.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please pay your attention to the left corner!" Heimdall said and when the crowd turns to the left gateway, a robot of sorts walks out, appeared to be armed and ready. "He was a typical mercenary hired by a group of robots to take down an opposing faction when he accidentally bumped into a time traveler and went on to fight a futuristic militia called the Dragon's Claws. In the process of this skirmish, he was left horrifically injured and left for dead. He would have been a casualty if it weren't for somebody rebuilding him into the cyborg soldier of fortune he is now. With the Dragon's Claws destroyed, this machine of a man continues his business as a mercenary, and now he had a job to deal with in exchange for perhaps millions or billions; to "assassinate" his enemy before him! Ladies and gentlemen, give your warm welcome to...DEATH'S HEAD!" Heimdall yelled and as usual, the crowd boos at him, some even laugh at his ugly face. His opponent Anubis however doesn't seem to mind as he looks closely at him.

He grumbled a bit and turned away. "No way, I could have handled that by myself no problem." As soon as the Hyper god returned, Shishio stood up to the sight of Amaterasu approaching him. He listened to what she had to say carefully, but his only take away was much to be desired. "Hehe, you're dressed funny!" Shishio grinned as he said this, while in the background Lizel face palms with an audible smacking sound.

Once that was over with, she invited them all to 'Takamagahara', which of course, Shishio had questions about. Goll somehow convinced Amaterasu to take her along too. 'a liking for Shishio' he thought to himself. "I don't like her though!" he said in his mind before following the Goddess out.

"Man, I'm hungry!" He said with a chuckle. Just before he left the room, Shishio stopped and looked over at Hyper god. He tilted his head up then opened his mouth as the others went ahead. "Hey, Hyper god." He said with a serious tone. "There's another reward you promised. That rock you have, we beat two of them this round, so you better not forget!" He begins to jog off once he said what he had to. "I'll be back as soon as I finish my food!" He waved with his back turned as he caught up with the others.

After fining a suitably large gun, the mechanoid beamed over to the arena. He noted that Heimdall had gotten a few things wrong; the Freelance Peacekeeping Agent had no weak fleshy bits to make him a cyborg. He didn't fret. What Anubis didn't know couldn't hurt Death's Head.

"Judicator of the Dead, eh?" He stared down his opponent. He'd seen plenty of uplifted birds or dog-faced gremlins, so a buff jackal in royal Egyptian garb didn't particularly phase him. "About to leave you in an awkward position. Can't judicate yourself, yes?"
He cocked his ludicrously large space rifle with one hand and waited for the god to make his first move.

Immense profit was almost in his grasp.

Topless Topless

The fate of Death's Head has been set.

Anubis didn't like the comment, but regardless, he'll be offing Death's Head soon enough. "Let the match begin!" Heimdall yelled, signalling the start of the match. Both fighter did not move however. They stand perfectly away from each other, not minding to make the first move. Anubis is being careful with this. Death's Head may have guns, but he is cautious as to what this merc can do. "You seemed to be fashioned with military equipment." He said "But I do wonder how will you fare." His fellow pantheon looks on closely. "What are they doing?" Isis asked. "It appears that both of them are being vigilant against themselves." Thoth answered "But I'm sure it is very clear how this will turn out. I will say that whatever weapon that soldier has, it will never work against Anubis' magic. Yet for our dog friend, he remains vigilant. Looks can sometimes be deceiving."

"So what?" Bastet starts to speak "He has GUNS! He is basically like the fighter from the second round, but this time he is way more armed than him. I agree that Death's Head has no chance to survive." Meanwhile, far away from the arena is the land of the Kami, Takamagahara. From there a feast is being held in honor of Shishio's victory. Amaterasu and Shishio and his company have already arrived and are now feasting at the food, all while watching the fight happening through the magical mirror that is the Yata-no-Kagami.

"Egyptian government prefers this method, no? " Death's Head held up and aimed his big, stonking space gun. In his field of work, the ammunition had to be built of strong enough stuff to kill an Eternal, or if the situation called for it, an earthly god wot protects the planet. "Wonder if the same is true about magic."

The Freelance Peacekeeping Agent opened fire, if only to test the durability of the jacked jackal in front of him. Jackals, in his experience, were never particularly durable. Neither were the humans that decided to take up their name. They were also green for some inexplicable reason. None of that scientist-killing experience seemed particularly relevant to the current situation.​

Shots were fired, Death's Head has made a move. But right before the bullets could hit him, a blacked strip of cloth blocks them before any of them could touch Anubis. "I've sensed that the ammunition are capable of killing divine beings such as I. Or maybe this was the Hyper God's blessing at work. No matter, your firepower will not be enough." He said and then he slams his staff down to summon a multitude of flaming skulls and they begin to hurl themselves towards Death's Head. One hit and they'll detonate along with him.

The Doom Slayer
|The man that has many names, But ONLY one role.|
|He has returned.|

b233fc217b3f29ef7624e8a0b084bf16.jpg

The Doom Slayer sat down in a seat, close to the hypergod. He decided to stop watching the fights lately, and handle some quick things back home. He was now leader of not only his version of hell, but the ruler of hell in general. An Intimidating title indeed if one were to think about it.
He cracked his knuckles and closely watched the fight. Seemed like a decent fighter for humanity. And a dog-headed man in gold-laced robes for the gods, A really weird choice to him.
"Ah, Great Slayer." Came a voice from behind. The Slayer craned his neck around and there was what appeared to be a fully glowing-white man with no face or other clothing textures. The voice was echoey and soft at the same time, something that almost seemed impossible. "It is me, Yes. I am Father, I have regained my true form. It seems you have recovered from the loss of the child-fighter nonetheless, Poor Ben. However, I am grateful to be in your presence."

"Have to play the old-fashioned way?" Death's Head switched his multihand out for a sort of futuristic mace with spikes as gold as his shiny metal teeth. He walked carefully against the flow of the smoking skulls, brandishing his plasma rifle. A beating would be easier, but putting down the dog with a bullet would be quicker. "Hrn. Whatever works."

As a time-saving measure, he leapt over as many skulls as he could to get in god-smacking range. This turned out to be an awful lot of skulls. "Can't bash you without getting any closer, eh?"
The mechanoid exited the swarm, shooting back at the skulls to make sure they wouldn't end up being a problem when it came time to give his opponent a few good whacks.

Topless Topless

Anubis still stands as Death's Head avoided the skulls, shooting them as he makes his way to the death god. But once he gets to him, he delivers a swift strike with his mace, only for Anubis to disappear into shadow and reappear far behind him. He slams his staff down to the ground, summoning a gigantic demonic bandaged hand that grabs the mechanoid. It then proceeds slam him down hard if he doesn't escape fast enough.

Time has passed since Ben's sad fate, it lingers in Adonis mind. Since that day, he fell in a mini depression of spiraling despair. If he couldn't save that kid, how could he ever been trusted kn saving the world. These monsters were nothing like his back at home. He was starting to lose his confidence to save humanity. He knew he had to continue for Ben and his parents, but he didn't have the will do go on, but he really didn't want to give up on everything he loved. Surely something inspirational might motive him once more.

Shishio ate his fill amongst his friends in Takamagahara, while entranced by his surroundings. It was a place that belongs in the most incredible dreams one can think up, but more so. Possibly rivaling tales of Olympus and Valhalla in pure wonder. "It's rude to stare Shishio." Lizel sat beside him and his barbaric display of food consumption. She wasn't concerned about his messy eating, but instead about his endlessly wandering eyes. "I think you've pissed off enough gods today so please don't screw this up. We finally have a chance to relax!" Shishio looked over with a confused expression, while his mouth was covered in sauce accompanied by a bone sticking out between his teeth. "What do you mean? I haven't done anything like that!" Shishio told her only after yanking the bone out of his mouth. "Yeah? Well that Icy guy didn't seem too happy..." She said, recalling the expression on Takeminakata's face.

While it was clear he wasn't on humanities side like Susanoo was, and certainly wasn't as friendly as his fellow Kami, Takeminakata appeared particularly malicious, even towards his fallen deity. Lizel found that strange, especially as beloved Susanoo appeared to be. She didn't know how the social politics worked for Kami and other gods, but she felt that the infighting displayed in the 8th round was bizarre. Lizel then turned away and crossed her arms. "And getting attacked in the bath house, that must have been your fault too." She had filled them in on the incident earlier during their stay in the Kami's domain. "No way! I didn't do anything yet!" Ban, who sat on the other side of Lizel, then chimed in to tease Shishio. "So you are admitting to doing something to upset them." Shishio groaned, but stayed quiet. Almost too quiet.

Before the others could notice, Shishio had somehow managed to slip away. He was especially cautious to get away without Goll noticing, who would most likely tail him. "I just gotta know what's going on out there!" Shishio said, referring to the 9th round. Unfortunately for Shishio, he had no idea how to get back, and was now lost within Takamagahara. "Huh, wait what!? where am I?" He looked around frantically, but he had wandered off so far that he couldn't even find his way back to his friends, let alone the colosseum. Suddenly though, his mind shifts. "I wonder if there are any tough fighters around here." He paused for a moment, but then got right back on task. "Right! How do I get out of here?" He asked himself, which is promptly answered by a finger pointing to a doorway. He looked up to see a woman standing beside him. She stood fairly tall and wore a simple gray cloak, but with her face hidden under a hood. Shishio couldn't tell what she looked like, except that she had short black hair and fair skin underneath. "I believe what you're looking for is down there, young warrior." She said, speaking in an almost impossibly calm, soft voice. Shishio didn't know what to make of it, but after pausing for a moment, he looked where she was pointing. "Oh, thanks lady." He quickly ran towards the doorway and away from the woman. There was definitely something strange about her, but Shishio didn't know what it was. She didn't seem dangerous, in fact the opposite. Shishio looked back at the woman before entering through the door. "She's like some kind of angel." he thought to himself. Once she was alone, the stranger simply sighed.

As he walks through the door, Shishio finds himself back in the Colosseum. "Alright! I'm back!" He could hear the roar of the crowd in the stands and ran towards them. Shishio was looking forward to seeing what this next fight had in store, but he stopped on his way to the stands when he recognizes someone. Coming around a corner, Shishio sees someone he met briefly upon first arriving here. Adonis looked to be deep in thought over something important, when his aura sensing ability alerts him of someone's presence. Had he not been engulfed by solemn, Adonis would have sensed Shishio's fiery aura coming. Being so deep in thought however, it was as if a ball of flame had just suddenly ignited in the vast darkness of uncertainty Adonis currently found himself in. Shishio stood right beside him trying to snap Adonis out of his deep trance. "Hey, whatcha doing? Don't you wanna watch the fight?"

Coming around a corner, Shishio sees someone he met briefly upon first arriving here. Adonis looked to be deep in thought over something important, when his aura sensing ability alerts him of someone's presence. Had he not been engulfed by solemn, Adonis would have sensed Shishio's fiery aura coming. Being so deep in thought however, it was as if a ball of flame had just suddenly ignited in the vast darkness of uncertainty Adonis currently found himself in. Shishio stood right beside him trying to snap Adonis out of his deep trance. "Hey, whatcha doing? Don't you wanna watch the fight?"
After his world appeared gray for what felt like the longest time, a bright fire red clouded around the aura of the Colosseum. He then finally say that little kid he remembered on his first encounter ''Hey there, long time, no see eh?'' He'd had lost all sense of time during his depression. ''No, I can't bare to watch a losing battle. I don't deserve to be humanity's savior and I don't deserve this sword.'' He said as overthrows his sword off of his shoulder and presents it to him. Adonis was under deteriorating conditions.

Shishio pauses for a moment, trying to understand what he was talking about. "A losing battle? I won my fight, so I'm sure the next guy will be fine!"

Adonis shows the sword he has to Shishio, but Shishio didn't understand what it had to do with what he was talking about. Being a savior of humanity, Shishio wondered if that had to do with the sword he was carrying. What Shishio really couldn't understand was why he was so sad. "Did something happen?" Shishio thought to himself, before speaking aloud to his ally, suggesting something that always raises Shishio's spirits. "Hey, let's spar!" He said giddily, before stopping himself. "Oh hold on, I'll be right back!" And just like that, Shishio was gone in a blur.

Before returning to Adonis, Shishio runs to the stands to see the fight. So far, neither are giving any ground. He made it just in time to see the funny looking robot preform a mighty leap towards the even funnier looking dog man. Shishio laughed at their appearances, when something dawned on Shishio. He was subconsciously watching the fight in slow motion. On top of that, he was analyzing their movements with ease, as if his near death battle with Takemikazuchi gave him more acute combat knowledge. Shishio rubbed his eyes and in an instant, his new sight faded before he truly knew what it was.

As soon as everything sped back up to its appropriate pace, Shishio made his way back to Adonis. Before he could begin to wonder if the kid would come back, Shishio reappeared. "So how about a friendly spar?"

The hand bashed Death's Head around like some child's plaything. If he were any toy, though, he was definitely diecast, all sturdy and metal and the kind of thing you could poke your eye out with. With a well-placed blow to the transverse carpal ligament, he released himself from the bandaged hand and fired more pot-shots at the jackal-headed god. "Haven't had a good experience with magic, especially wizards. Someone always ends up getting hurt...."
"...Usually them." He once again began the process of approaching Anubis. Menacingly. "Fills you with confidence, eh?"

Elsewhere...

"Excuse me." A hulking green figure pointed to the chair that sat between The Doctor and a house spirit from some minor pantheon. "Is that seat taken? My 'friend' is fighting soon."
"No, it isn't-" The Doctor eyed the man over. He had a giant fin protruding from his head and, despite it all, walked around in perfectly average civilian clothing. "The corpse-y brooding one dressed in black?"
"Yeah, Spawn. ." The beefy green alien took a seat next to the significantly less green-beefed one. "I thought there were better picks, too, but I didn't make the decision. I haven't always seen eye to eye with him"
"That'd make two of us."

Death's Head has managed to break free from the demonic hand and starts firing away shots at Anubis only for him to block them with the same black cloth. This time there are more of them and when he points his staff at Death's Head, they all go after him in an attempt to wrap themselves around him. "Save your breath before I end you here and now, mortal." Anubis spoke.

Meanwhile at Takamagahara, as the group enjoy their feast, Takeminakata, who is present, overhears their conversation. "Hmph..." That was all that he said as he is still bitter about Takemikazuchi's demise. By then, Shishio has gone off. Goll is the first to notice, saying "Where Shishio go?"

"Heh. Breath." Death's Head switched to his axe hand, using his other hand to open fire at the grabby petes before he had to free himself again. "If you want to end me, do it yourself."
"Getting tired of your friends." The mechanoid simply sidestepped the big spooky hands to attempt approaching his real opponent. It's where the actual money was, as it stood, and he wouldn't get any closer to his goal in the grasp of big, spooky mummy hands.

Death's Head cleared the distance at a brisk pace, for a robot of his stature, and lunged at Anubis's staff. After all, if all these gods had sticks of some magical persuasion, it'd improve his odds if they just didn't hold them.

Topless Topless

The cloths were cut up and shredded by the blast of Death's Head's gun. He gets some distance away from Anubis before he starts charging in with the intent of getting to remove his staff from the death god's hand. Anubis quickly slams his staff to the ground and a magical circle appears beneath his feet. From the edges of the circle are huge black clothes that circles around Anubis. "UNDERWORLD INCARNATION: APOPHIS!" He yelled as the cloths band together to form what appears to be a giant snake. His fellow Egyptian gods would recognize this. "The Great Serpent of Chaos, never expected Anubis to make a shape out of simple magical bandages." Ra noted.

If Death's Head doesn't move fast, the giant snake will lunge itself down and crush him.

Shishio pauses for a moment, trying to understand what he was talking about. "A losing battle? I won my fight, so I'm sure the next guy will be fine!"

Adonis shows the sword he has to Shishio, but Shishio didn't understand what it had to do with what he was talking about. Being a savior of humanity, Shishio wondered if that had to do with the sword he was carrying. What Shishio really couldn't understand was why he was so sad. "Did something happen?" Shishio thought to himself, before speaking aloud to his ally, suggesting something that always raises Shishio's spirits. "Hey, let's spar!" He said giddily, before stopping himself. "Oh hold on, I'll be right back!" And just like that, Shishio was gone in a blur.

Before returning to Adonis, Shishio runs to the stands to see the fight. So far, neither are giving any ground. He made it just in time to see the funny looking robot preform a mighty leap towards the even funnier looking dog man. Shishio laughed at their appearances, when something dawned on Shishio. He was subconsciously watching the fight in slow motion. On top of that, he was analyzing their movements with ease, as if his near death battle with Takemikazuchi gave him more acute combat knowledge. Shishio rubbed his eyes and in an instant, his new sight faded before he truly knew what it was.

As soon as everything sped back up to its appropriate pace, Shishio made his way back to Adonis. Before he could begin to wonder if the kid would come back, Shishio reappeared. "So how about a friendly spar?"
''Well, more of a losing war. Young Shishio. I wanted you to have my sword, but I guess I'm going to need it if I must spar.'' He retracks his dominant hand holding and holds and defensive position as endurance was key and he didn't want to battered up to badly before the big fight. He stood tall with his broad shoulders and his short golden hair flowing.' He waited for Shishio to make the first strike.

The group soon realized Shishio's disappearance, the first being Goll. Her utterance of his vanishing act alerted Lizel who was quick to become distressed. She looked down at the chair he was sitting at, then around the room to find that he was in fact gone. "Why does that kid always have to do this?" Lizel places a hand on her forehead. Ban sitting beside Lizel leaned forward to see Shishio's seat empty. "Perhaps he is just sight seeing. He's probably lost." Ban said matter-of-factly, which was truly just insult to injury. Ban, unlike the others, was completely unphased and instead showed little concern. "Like that helps! Just where could he have gone?" Lizel snapped back at Ban's nonchalant demeanor, especially with literal gods trying to erase their very existence. She may have reminded them just what kind of stakes they were facing, seeing as they clearly forgot, but that's when a woman entered the room of gods and mortals unannounced. "I believe that's a question I can answer." She spoke with a proper tone, but had she not spoken at all, her presence may have never been made known. It was as if she was a ghost, which made her sudden appearance startling for the gang, but perhaps not the deities present.

After letting out an 'eek!' Lizel once again spoke up as the voice of the group. "Where... where did you come from? Who are you?" Lizel looked over at this woman's hood covered face. She was in fact the same woman who had shown Shishio his way back to the excitement, and had finally chosen to reveal herself. However, she did not answer Lizel's question, instead informing them that Shishio is back at the arena, and added their involvement in assisting him. The woman's gaze then turned slightly to some gods present, and what was the faintest smile turned into a small frown. The lower half of her face was all that the hood could not hide, so the change in expression was noticeable. It was as if she wanted to say something but could not, or simply refrained for the time being.

Shishio's face was a clear expression of excitement when Adonis took up a defensive position. It looked like Shishio got through to him somewhat in the form of a fighting stance. "Alright, this should be fun!" Shishio too lowered into a relaxed fighting stance with his dominant hand stretched forward, and his opposing fist lowered at his side. "Here... I... come!" Shishio was ready to leap forward to attack, when one finger fell off of his metal hand. He paused and looked down at his missing finger. The damage to his arms still weren't repaired and had clearly taken a toll. "Oh..." Shishio laughed a bit. "Oops!" A thumb followed, then a plate from his palm came loose and clanked to the ground. "Aw, come on!" Shishio griped.

"More tricks?" Death's Head jumped back, letting the snake land where it may. "This is getting out of hand, eh?"
If he'd done his research on Earth cultures, he'd know that there was a book specifically instructing you on how to kill Apophis, or at least destroy a little model of it for the enjoyment of the gods. He had not.
The mechanoid tried the centuries-old wisdom: Shoot it until it stops moving. It was advice that guided him to victory thus far, he saw no reason to stop.
If it didn't work, he could simply bludgeon it until it stopped moving. Typically, one works eventually.

Topless Topless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back