• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Topless Topless

As he feels the tap, Valentine knows immediately that's its another clone. After all, who else could it be? Turning around, his suspicions were confirmed. Before he got punched in the face, sending him back a couple feet. Valentine was still human, after all. His nose was bleeding, but otherwise the president seemed fine.

As Loki went in for the Stab, D4C returned, twisting Lokis arm, enough to break it. Valentine keeps his grip on his pistol tight, eyes looking left and right.

Maybe he could use a few dimensional counterparts.

Just as the blade was about to touch Valentine, D4C intercepts by grabbing his arm and twists it to break. Loki yelled in pain...before exploding into smoke. Valentine looked at both sides, not realizing that Loki, out of completely nowhere, is falling from the sky, his sword pointed at his name in an attempt to deliver a stab.

"Clones, teleportation, smoke, is that all that he has? That's just generic trickster magic." Zeus noted, baffled by Loki's powers. "It is more than just party tricks. Keep watching." Odin assured.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Crenando Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere darkred darkred Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Funnier President Funnier President

As Valentine looked up, and saw the blade coming towards him, he knew what he had to do.

Pulling out a mysterious something, Valentine threw it up, and it turned into... an American Flag. As it settled down however, it would lie flat.

Loki would stab into nothing but a flag.

20 Seconds passed, full of confusion.

And that's when something moved underneath the flag.

All anyone would hear, was a "Za Warldo" before Loki was sent flying away.

And where a tattered flag had laid....

Now stood four Valentines.

One was dressed in yellow, and had a belt that had knives attached to it. Another was simply in a pink outfit a shade lighter than Valentine. The third was wearing blood-red clothes.

The original Valentine looking around, before simply stating.

"Keep your guard up. He can strike from anywhere."

Topless Topless

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Interaction: Topless Topless
Mention: Funnier President Funnier President (Valentine Vs. Loki)

With the Discoverer's remark on Valentine's ability, Woz only grew to be more curious. Initially, Valentine seems to be an ordinary man. Taunting the Trickster God before getting smacked in the face. However, as Loki attempted to stab the man, something intervened. An invisible force, twisting Loki's arm.

"Huh?" I couldn't help but ask in awe. What...Just happened? Valentine barely touched the god and yet..."Is he telekinetic?" I pondered just as the pink clad president threw up what seems to be an american flag. Now usually, when it falls onto something, there would be a bump, outlining the shape of the person underneath. However...It laid flat on the ground, as if Valentine wasn't there. Why does this remind me of Another Wizard all of a sudden...?

--Meanwhile-->
"What the? Where'd he go?" Hiryu asked aloud, seeing the man disappeared. "What kinda bullshit magic show is this?" As he asked, suddenly, there was a yell.

ZA WARUDO!

and suddenly, time grinded to a halt. Hiryu felt his body stopping, movements ceasing as he felt static poke at his skin. Yet his eyes are still able to track down movements.

"No fucking way..." Hiryu groaned, knowing that one of them stopped time--and he might've guessed who. From underneath the flag crawled out Valentine, completely fine.

And it looks like he brought some friends.

-->
As soon as time moved again, the footage quickly showed that there are now four Valentines--each with varying outfits. Although I knew exactly what happened, but not how it happened.

"Someone stopped time..." I said in awe, seeing his somehow unique ability to clone and manipulate space time...If he survives, I'm definitely inviting him over for a little talk. Even though I'm supposed to be the King of Time, I never actually knew how to stop time altogether. Nor move in the frozen time.

As Valentine took out the flag and drapes it over him, Loki's blade torn into it, but the flag laid flat before it could touch him. "Hmm?" Loki is confused, but not anymore as he is suddenly punted by a mysterious force. When he gets up, he sees not one, but four Valentines. "What the crap?! Since when is this become a four on one? That's bullshit!" Hel is not pleased, so is Fenrir and Jormungandr, letting out vicious growls. "Well, it looks like I'm in a sort of a pickle here. Looks like I'll have to use this now." Loki said and a rune appears at the back of his left hand. He places it firmly flat on the ground and runes begin to appear all over the arena, circling the Valentines.

"HERAFEINN!!! (ARMY-OF-ONE!!!)" Loki yelled and out from these runes are clones of the trickster filling up the space of the arena. The Valentines are now surrounded by a massive army of Lokis. They all draw their blades as they simultaneously charges at the Valentines, hoping that with the numbers game they will get an advantage.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Crenando Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere darkred darkred Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Funnier President Funnier President

As The 4 Valentines face of Loki, he suddenly activates a rune, summoning... an army.

And then....

"King Crimson!"

Time rewound 10 seconds, which nobody would be able to tell but Sougo.

What everyone could tell though, is that the strangest case of deja-Vu, and the Red valentine had somehow appeared behind Loki, and punched a hole in him. Red!Valentine used King Crimson to rewind time, get behind Loki, and as they went pack to when he was summoning the Lokis, used King Crimson to break a hole in him.

And of course, the other Valentines charged, ready to eliminate Loki.

Topless Topless , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

As the Lokis are closing in on the Valentines, one of them yelled and all of the Lokis disappear. The real Loki finds himself already being punched through the gut and the other Valentines start to move towards him with the intent of finishing him off. However, as they close in, the red Valentine could hear something from Loki that sounded familiar.

"Valentine?"

Turning around, the red Valentine would find that he did not punched Loki, but rather a young woman of which he had known.

lucy_steel.png

It's Lucy Steel, the wife of Stephen Steel and the owner of the Stand Ticket to Ride. Since when did she ended up in Loki's place? If the red Valentine could be fooled easily, Loki would appear behind him and makes the attempt of beheading him with his sword.

As Red!Valentine punched a hole though Loki, he heard a strange voice behind him, and turned around to find.... a girl he didn't know.

"Im sorry, who are you?"

This Valentine had never know Lucy Steel, because he was instead the replacement of Diavlo in an alternate world- The only reason Valentine could find him was because he was in Armageddon. And as Loki attempted a beheading, Yellow!Valentine threw a knife with deadly accuracy, heading right for Lokis neck and Red!Valentine attempted to have King Crimson stop the blade.

Kira!Valentine was preparing a lot of coins for unknown reasons.....

And Original Valentine was stilll rushing, D4C going in for the kill also.

Topless Topless

Loki's plot has failed. The red Valentine did not recognize Lucy and right before the beheading could happen, the yellow Valentine threw a knife and manages to hit the trickster's neck. The original Valentine is now closing in, going for the kill, but Loki had a backup plan. Loki quickly dashes back, hoping to get some distance away from the original for one good reason. With the red Valentine distracted by Lucy, as the original is about to go past him, Lucy suddenly explodes, catching both the red and the original Valentines.

"Kaboom..." Loki muttered.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crow Crow Crenando Crenando Orihara Orihara Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Funnier President Funnier President darkred darkred

As Loki dashes pack, Valentine purses him.

But with a sudden boom, Lucy explodes.

Seemingly, both of the Valentines have fallen......

But in reality, Valentine escaped.

Just as Lucy explodes, Valentine shoved his shoe under Red!Valentines Boot, trapping his foot against the floor and the boot, which is what he needed to escape......The only think left of Red!Valentine though, is one Red boot......

As Loki was distracted by the explosion, Kira!Valentine flicked a coin towards Loki, which suddenly explodes as soon as it makes contact. And Valentine retuned out of the boot, coming out with 5 new Valentines, each armed to the teeth with weapons.

Topless Topless

Last edited:
Two Valentines are down, or at least one of them. Kira! Valentine throws a coin and explodes directly at Loki, sending him back. When he gets up and the smoke clears out, five more Valentines are standing, armed and ready. "Geez, just how many are you guys out there?" Loki asked "Guess I'll have to clean house now." Placing his left hand on the blade, the rune of the back of his hand starts glowing along with the sword. "Vopna Stækkun! (Weapon Expansion!)" He yelled and his sword instantly grows big that it took up half of the length of the arena. He then proceeds to swing it, hoping to at least get some heads.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crow Crow Crenando Crenando Orihara Orihara Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Funnier President Funnier President darkred darkred

The Original Valentine looks back to Loki as he speaks.

"How many Armageddons are there?"

This answer would most likely be confusing to Loki, but he didn't seem to care much as he expanded his sword massively.

One of the new Valentines opened fire on Loki with a Machine gun as the sword slices, which killed that one. Hopefully, the bullets he managed to shoot would hit. Another new Valentine fell as the rest ducked, and Kira!Valentine brushed his hand against the sword as it went past.

As the Sword went to a safe distance, Kira, pushed his thumb against his finger, like he was triggering a bomb.

Which, he was.

The Sword exploded in Lokis hands, One would likely vaporize anything on his side of the arena. Meanwhile, Valentine had taken the tattered flag, and teleported himself again. What is he up too?

Topless Topless

One is down, but most of the bullets did not hit Loki but one of them manages to graze his cheek. Distracted, Kira!Valentine touches the sword and by a press of his thumb, the sword explodes. Loki tried to get away, which did barely. The hand that held his sword was caught in it, leaving him with only a stump. To the trickster however, it doesn't seem to bother him one bit. He then notices the original Valentine disappear with his flag.

Yellow Valentine decided to act, and Za Warldo Is called out, and time grinds to a halt as Loki tries to escape. Yellow!Valentine casually walks up to Loki as The World relentlessly pummeled him in the stopped time. He also added a knife in the neck for extra flair.

When time resumed, Loki would be sent flying away again, with a knife in his throat. And maybe a lot of broken bones.

Topless Topless

Loki was beaten senselessly, even getting another knife stab as he flew and crash into a wall. However, as the dust clears off, Loki is gone. Could it be another clone of his? Suddenly, Kira! Valentine got struck by a sword that fell from the sky and standing on it is Loki, who happens to be fine. "Close call. If I were that clone's place that would have been the end of me." Loki said as he gets off his sword and pulls it off of Kira!Valentine.

As Yellow!Valentine beat up Loki, he disappeared as Kira!Valentine got a sword through the stomach. However, Killer Queen had managed to touch him....

As Loki got of Kira!Valentine, Killer Queen uses its last bomb.... Since it touched Lokis Skin, the God exploded fully, leaving no trace. However, Kira!Valentine died.

Topless Topless

As a last retaliation, Kira!Valentine makes Loki explode into nothing before dying. Yet, Heimdall did not declare a winner. That is not the real Loki. Just then, the Valentines would hear loud footsteps coming from the right gateway and then another at the left gateway. Coming out from both of them are armies of Lokis charging in on the Valentines, their swords ready to strike all of them down. Meanwhile at the stands, Zeus is getting irritated.

"Just how many of these clones are out there? Sun Wukong would probably give him a pat on the back for doing so!" Zeus asked. "Well, you see Zeus..." Odin begins to explain "The real Loki...has yet to come out." Zeus gives Odin a blank stare, dumbfounded by this revelation. "So you mean to say that instead of him, he just sends out his clones to deal with the threat? If so, where in the world is he?!" Zeus demanded. "As far as I can tell, Hel knows where he is hiding." Odin answered.

As the army of Loki’s appeared, the 4 remaining Valentines attacked back, with the ones armed to the teeth firing a mountain of bullets onto The Loki’s. Meanwhile, Yellow!Valentine stops time, and throws knives at the incoming horde, while The World Muda Mudas the rest.

They can’t Keep this up forever though……

Topless Topless

One by one, the Lokis are taken down while time has stopped. Only a few from the the audience are aware of this, mostly those associated with time. The question is where is the real Loki? Not a single one of them is the actual person. It's getting frustrating at this point, even to the Valentines.

Once the limit has been reached, time will flow and the Lokis have crumbled into dust. At this point, the Valentines would be exhausted from taking this many. And then they hear someone clapping at their backs. "Nice. Very nice. You took out perhaps a hundred or so of myself while I was sleeping at my locker room. Good job, guess these runes are worth my time then." Loki, for real this time, said, coming out from the right gateway. "LOKI! WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Heimdall is not pleased "Lazy ass prick!"

As the Valentines finished of the Loki’s, the three normals ones are sweaty and tired. However, Yellow!Valentine is just fine, if not his heart hurting a bit.

Then walks in the real Loki. Annoyed, Yellow!Valentines flings a knife at him, before stopping time, and walking right behind him. As time resumes, The World is sent in for a punch though the chest.

Where is the original Though?

Topless Topless

As soon as he sees the knife going at him, Loki deflects it with a quick swing of his sword. Then the back of his right hand glows, showing a rune. But before he could do anything, time stops. Yellow!Valentine walks over to Loki, but right before The World could deliver a punch, Yellow!Valentine gets stabbed in the abdomen by Loki's blade. "Ogilda... (Nullify...)" Loki spoke, staring at Yellow!Valentine.

As Yellow!Valentine gets stabbed in the gut, he.... barely even reacts to it, like he didn't just get stabbed.

"Bitch, You really think a little prick is going to kill me?"

Yellow!Valentine attempted to send The World in for a barrage, which would probably hurt...

Topless Topless

The World has been summoned and hen proceeds to deliver a flurry of fast punches, ending it with Loki being sent flying and crashing to a wall. "I...thought you would do that." Loki said as he gets off the wall, coughing up and spitting out blood. "You know, while I was sleeping, I had a lucid dream. It was great. I felt like I'm the boss of everything. I may be a god, but it felt like I'm more than that. And that is all part of my preparations for my next move, something that I've been wanting to use. A move exclusive to any trickster, but at a cost." Loki said as he plants his sword onto the ground and the runes on both of his hands start to glow. "If I can remember correctly..." Loki said and then he begins to chant.

"O brothers and sisters of Jotunheim, it is time.
The age of the gods will come to an end.
Valhalla shall be incinerated.
Vanaheim will be crushed.
Asgard will crumble.
And Midgard shall be no more.
The giants will walk and say thy name.
The old world has fallen, long live the new world.
And so, let it be known to this very day."

At that point, the Valentines will see everything begin to crumble into dust. But to the audience, all they can see is a circle of runes formed around the arena, glowing bright.

"REALITY SUBTEXT: GOTTERDAMMERUNG - THE FINAL STRUGGLE OF THE GODS WITHIN RAGNAROK!!!"

The Valentines are then blinded from a flash of light coming from Loki's blade. As soon as they regain their vision, they will find out that they're no longer in the arena, but rather in a road of rainbow. If they look at a distance, they will see a castle in flames. About a couple of meters away from them is an army of giants, armed to the teeth with clubs, hammers, swords, bows, and every other weapon. Sitting on top of one of them is Loki himself.

Meanwhile, the audience is confused as the entire battleground is covered by a huge black dome. "Odin, what is the meaning of this? What kind of spell did Loki just pulled off?" Zeus asked. "Reality Subtext. To put it simply, it involves putting the caster and someone else into the caster's "mental world". That world is based on a significant event that happened within the past or future. Within it, the caster has complete control over the world, including it surroundings, kind of like a lucid dream. All tricksters, including your Hermes, knows this. However, casting it can cause a severe mental strain. Keeping it this long and he might end up brain dead." Odin explained.

"So, did you like my new trick? This is MY world now! What you're looking right now is the future of Asgard! Fallen and burned down, this is what is to be it's inevitable fate! Now, may I ask of you; can you survive? CHARGE!!!" Loki said before commanding his army of giants to charge towards the Valentines, weapons ready to beat them dead.

As Loki is sent flying away, he says something that makes no sense to Yellow!Valentine as he charges at him, ready to finish him off. However, the 4 remaining Valentinestart to crumble. Desperately, Yellow!Valentine tries to hit Loki, but his fists turn to dust...

And they end up is Ruined Asguard. Loki then sends an army of giants at them. The Armed Valentines fire all there weapons at the giants, and The Worlds Fists punch though them, like the battle against the clone Lokis.

This time, they are at a disadvantage however.

Topless Topless

As the Valentines attack the giants, their attacks proved to be worthless against them. Being giants, they are much tougher to kill and much more stronger than them. Thus, as they get near the Valentines they wasted no time to slaughter all of them. Unfortunately, not a single one of them is the real Valentine. Once the the other Valentines have been dealt with, Loki shouts "Hey Valentine! You done hiding?! It's useless to hide anymore! Come out and accept your fate!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back