• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy NO MORE PLS -- Were/Vamp/SuperNatural Anything

Serpico said:
Among these mundane things came the inevitability of disease. Cases of mild fevers and migraines appeared worldwide, it didn't strike the citizens of the earth as strange, rates of illness hadn't broken any knew record, no casualties resulted from the quaint coincidences. Symptoms were always varied enough to seem unrelated.
Then, it began. That day when this illness warped those infected. They were changed in ways that man couldn't comprehend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StoneWolf18 said:
Then, it began. That day when this illness warped those infected. They were changed in ways that man couldn't comprehend.
Or perhaps, knew all too well? Stories of fantastical creatures and legends that suspended the disbelief of listeners. Once tales meant only for the mind to deliberate upon now before the eyes of man as living, breathing beings. The word impossible no longer held meaning.

Serpico said:
Or perhaps, knew all too well? Stories of fantastical creatures and legends that suspended the disbelief of listeners. Once tales meant only for the mind to deliberate upon now before the eyes of man as living, breathing beings. The word impossible no longer held meaning.
And because it held no meaning, there was chaos. The streets became littered with the dead and dying as those who discovered their new power took control. Pillaging and raiding homes and the destruction of practically anything destructible. The once (barely) cordial people of this world, were tearing each other apart.

Nico said:
(Is everyone supers now or is there still some humans?)
(Very few but they would be at risk. They could be prey or turned into slaves for being looked upon as a lower than lower class race)

StoneWolf18 said:
And because it held no meaning, there was chaos. The streets became littered with the dead and dying as those who discovered their new power took control. Pillaging and raiding homes and the destruction of practically anything destructible. The once (barely) cordial people of this world, were tearing each other apart.
Now in this erratic state of power flux with the deities known only as discreet religious scriptures are not scrambling for power in their respective terrains. Gods now walk among men. The most pressing matter is where you fall in this new world of Gods and monsters, the world ends with you.

(Yeah some people were unaffected by the change and remained human.)

The creatures of myth have become the superior race. Humans looked down upon like slaves or peasants, some have tried to rebel but they were killed on the spot. Supernatural groups have taken bases. Vampires have covens and a council, werewolves have packs and roam the streets at night.

(Btw custom lore is being used for Shifters, wolves and vamps)

But, in between all this. A group has rises up. One driven to protect the remaining humans and those innocent of various crimes. (Correct?)

The group consisted of the most unlikeliest of heroes. Brothers and sisters, friends and enemies, now join hands in the protection of humanity, wishing to bring forth order and prosperity once again. Where will you stand?

(I leave to do groceries and TWO pages extra? xD )

Wait! Do we have certain occupations in our little group? (We need a name too)

I like to leave the users to it because some have premade CS's. I redid the Overview if you'd like more visuals

Fixed the CS issue, thank you @StoneWolf18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back