• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy NO MORE PLS -- Were/Vamp/SuperNatural Anything

Nico said:
Alright since I asked a question, it was ignored. The post containing the question was deleted.
I'll be dropping out of this RP, give my spot to someone else. I don't want to RP with people who ignore me.
...please can you respect that running an RP is a difficult task? We weren't ignoring you on purpose. Remember that not all of us can get notifications can it was your fault for not tagging :/

I apologize but thing like this get me a bit heated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was my mistake. I assumed she saw that I answered the question but if she truly feels that way, then so be it.

It was my mistake. I assumed she saw that I answered the question but if she truly feels that way, then so be it.

I know more then enough that running an RP is a hard task. I did not see the responce, nor did I delete anything, I just assumed you just deleted it and never answered.

I'm sorry for any trouble I have caused, I'll take my shameful leave now.

No, @Nico, we don't want you to leave. It was a big misunderstanding and I understand why you got so angry about it. You can ask me again right now, since I can't remember it, so you can see the answer for yourself. :)

I really was excited about this RP..

I fucked up again and I'm sorry, I'll understand if you don't want me to be in it now.

Thank you. I was just wondering...if there was going to be two or one techies.

Hush it, @Nico . We want you to RP too! :) Just post your CS so we can all start, you know? We've been waiting for a large group and I'm about to PM them all, asking if they're still active in this RP.

Two Techies! The other was also a strategist and you can be a base techie while she helps with your work and also helps bring strategy with it

Just stopping by cause I find this to be pretty interesting. If there aren't any available spots it's fine, just wondering that's all

They're open, @rapjack123 as some people are not replying to the 'Are you still here?" PM. Go ahead and sign up RJ! If Zafirah approves you, I approve! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back