• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy NO MORE PLS -- Were/Vamp/SuperNatural Anything

ConverseGhost

Recovered
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys. Don't wanna be cheesy so let's get to the chase; I'm looking for a group and/or 1x1 RP(s) dealing with the Supernatural. No, not the TV show (I'm not into Fandoms, nothing against it, I just suck at them) but the actual creatures of the night. There's not a set plan but I'm a die hard Romance fan so there WILL be Romance (just how easily they fall in love and the circumstances are up to you!). I was hoping for more of a group RP so anyone who replies to this can talk to the others and see if they want to make a group RP idea come to life. Or, if you're shy, you can just PM about 1x1 RPs. It's totally up to you!

I'm definitely interested in a group RP about supernatural creatures! Would this be modern day? c:

@Nen I prefer modern but I've done medieval

By tomorrow I'll take all that's replied, I prefer smaller RPs and you guys seem cool :)

So, while we're here, anyone got any ideas? Just something to base things off of. And @FrankieLynn if you want to 1x1 with me, you can PM and we can talk :)

I'm a little burnt out with school/academy type roleplays, but I'm up for anything. I guess the main thing we need to decide is if we are the same monster species (and humans) or different ones. Either way, I guess it could be a town, a group on the run from humans/scientists/etc, or such...

I'll just rambling xD

NO SCHOOL...I'm sorry but School RPs are killing me nowadays. They're asking to be abandoned. I was hoping an established life to protect the Humans but also keep their identitites hidden from them. From what they protect them from, I dunno. And established is more Packish but if you don't want it like that then that's cool. I was hoping more of a mixed group but I can hope on board the one species train.

Maybe instead of school life it could be just like...a home for the supernatural? Or for supernatural creatures who don't have full control/means to glamour themselves to appear human and thus cannot fit easily into human life quite yet. So in the meantime they stay at this mansion to lay low? I dunno, haha, but I agree that I'm waaaay sick of school role plays. x)

I think it might be fun to have a ragtag group of different supernatural creatures, but that's just me. I'm not opposed to us all being the same species either. :)

I’m definitely interested; I’m down for pretty much anything supernatural. To keep with the idea of an established group, maybe we could play a group of supernaturals who go against the stereotypes of different supernatural species not getting along. Though the group dynamic is a bit tense, they have to get along for some reason or another. I like the idea of having to protect humans from something, maybe other supernatural factions?

Ooh I like that! And yeah, the idea that supernaturals usually don't get along but they're trying to for the sake of humankind is really cool. :D

If you'd have me I'd be up for the supernaturals protecting humans o:

I like that! :) So, a mansion for the 'Good' Supernaturals (or new and don't know what to do) that want to protect Humanity from the Bad Supers but their attitudes are a complete problem for them all.

@Nico of course!

Sort of like, all these supers who orginially are enemies have to get along for the greater good of mankind o:

I'm digging it.

If you want I can find pictures of what the mansion and rooms look like, I'm really bored rn >.<

awesome-mansion.jpg

This mansion alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back