• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy NO MORE PLS -- Were/Vamp/SuperNatural Anything

@Guardia @Serpico No! I didn't! I paid the wonderful Mau-Acheron on dA as a commission :D It was very cheap, very quick and amazingly done! As you can see :) Don't worry, I'm allowed to use the art anywhere, even though I paid for the commission I still ask permission xD

I remember it being around $35 ish, that was around 2-3 years ago though, so I don't know if her rates have changed :3

Serpico said:
I wonder if she'll accept fictional silver for a commission...Or like a signed autograph, haha.
xD Lol I dun sink so

I plan on saving up and doing my Huldra too! Which is also a mythical creature... hmmmmmmmm! But nah, I dont like playing opposing characters xD This was done by Postey

Agnete

gl-24030-1371780200.png

(Dont remember price of that xD and it wasn't the same artist!)

Which one you like more for your evil character?

Aushi I've had around for over 11 years, so Im more used to her xD She's originally a medieval character, but easily adaptable. Or heck, she COULD be from another dimension, running from her crimes, and starting fun on Earth? The random reason everything started happening? xD

Man I've played the hero way too much, I'd love to play an antagonist in this one.

@Aushi I never gave thought to what caused the massive change in the world as throughout the course of the story people could start to discover what caused it. Becuase there's no clear explanation almost anything goes, she could be from another dimension and you could find an explanation for that yourself.

@Nico Nice, go for it, fun thing about this setting is anyone can be anything, even just a regular human who wasn't effected by the massive change.

What do we want to name the massive world changing event?

I think I'll play someone who can shift into an animal and has their traits and abilities that correspond to said animal. For example, a human who can shift into a tiger, will have enhanced speed and sensory qualities when in human form.

Or another example, perhaps someone who can shift into a sea creature gains power over H2O.

I really don't know xD

I might just play some kid who can control nature tbh xD So many ideas~

I'm not sure if I want to be a regular human or a vampire...

@LeSoraAmari There's actually a name for what you're thinking of from Navajo lore, it's called a skinwalker. They can turn into any animal.

@Aushi just found another villain for the RP.

@Lithia you've got complete creative control over your character, be a lamp if you want I don't care.

I was just saying that my character would probably end up being either human or vampire...

I'm super excited for this guys!

This is gonna be so much fun, time to start brainstorming characters! xD

I like @Aushi better just cause she looks so cool in her bio pic!

@Serpico go for it! I just need some hero's as well. I'll be the leader of the Good Supers. And, what would we call it? Apocalypse?

The Reckoning? The End? The Beginning? I dunno, I'm throwing stuff in the air hoping it hits the fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back