• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy NO MORE PLS -- Were/Vamp/SuperNatural Anything

Yeah I was just joking.

I totally didn't steal it from Dangan Ronpa xD

Alright, The Reckoning sound like a good title guys? Cause, if so, I'm gonna make an RP with THAT name! Speak now or forever hold your peace!

I think it sounds good. I don't know whether my character should be good or evil. It depends on his age really. I'll make a choice when I see the split and I'll try to even it out.

Two at most. I'd say as many as you like but I don't like the confusion. If you have two characters, you MUST label the paragraph with the characters name or my brain will leak out my ear. LAST CALL ON THE NAME!

@Guardia Okidoke! Evil psychotic Aushi it is, she's gonna be originally in a mental institution for the criminally insane and then, oh nooooes, she gets powers and well >.>; DUN DUN DUN

I'm seriously questioning my characters side. How old are they allowed to be? Is there any sort of limit because obviously vampires/immortals could be over 2000 or some other large number.

Seeing as your no longer accepting I just wanted to wish you guys luck with your Role play! ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. I'm thinking older teen/young adult looking. If they're a Vamp or immortal, whatever age is cool, so long as it doesn't make them all stuck up and dusty. I want lively characters. A few 'proper' characters but they're gonna have to shake loose when it comes to battle.

@StoneWolf18 Thanks! If you want you could join. I'm trying not to accept too many but I hate saying no to a writer.

If you would have me I would love to join! And yeah I've tried to be in role plays with 20+ members... Not fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to have a stuck up and dusty character. If I do go with old then he won't be like that, maybe just more along the lines of being a bit insane/ a psychopath. Because honestly, once you've watched everyone you love die, you eventually learn not to love anyone. Or at least that's what my character does.

Thanks guys!

And well, my character will definitely add to the party. She's insane lol So she'll be unpredictable, proper, happy, sad, mean, nice, etc xD

@StoneWolf18 As of now, no we plan on making the plot as we go along seeing where the characters take it. I'm playing an antagonist tho, so I'll be there to bust your door in and tip your hallway paintings.

@Aushi lol, that's gonna be fun. One minute I love you, next she stabs you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back