• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy NO MORE PLS -- Were/Vamp/SuperNatural Anything

Can you tag all the interested people in the OOC so we can chat and plan there?

Guardia said:
Yeah I saw his powers...can you say Virgin?
I can but nothing would be further from the truth. Hahahaha, that would be horrible though. Incubi just steal souls naturally in that manner, basically means he can't get laid now.

He's the technology savy guy out of the bunch. He can track down things, hack things and yah yada yada

Ahh cookies can always boost your mood. Along with cute videos of puppies and kittens.

GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO START THE RP BY TOMORROW MORNING! PLEASE POST YOUR CS SO I CAN ACCEPT IT!

Should we post our chars on here or is there an actual thread? :P Also are they anime characters or naw.

[QUOTE="Still Crazy]Should we post our chars on here or is there an actual thread? :P Also are they anime characters or naw.

[/QUOTE]
There's an actual thread. If you dig through the pages then you'll find the link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Still Crazy]Should we post our chars on here or is there an actual thread? :P Also are they anime characters or naw.

[/QUOTE]
Post it on the Character Sign-Up Sheet and I prefer Realistic but accept anime

Alright since I asked a question, it was ignored. The post containing the question was deleted.

I'll be dropping out of this RP, give my spot to someone else. I don't want to RP with people who ignore me.

I answered and you didn't see it. I assumed you saw it and deleted it all so that way my tab could be clean. Sorry you feel that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back