• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic (Reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Min woke up at 6:00 and hoped he could use the gym for his usual 45 min workout every morning. Finding he could, he stretched and did a light workout before showering, dressing, and heading to breakfast.

"Seems like I'm the first one here." He grabs some food and begins eating. "Wonder what today and from now on will be like." He summons out Ratel and gives her a pat. "What do you think?"

(Just in case anyone wants to talk with Min I'ma stop here whiles he's eating still)

Archibald had woken that morning bright and early with excitement in his heart from the feeling of getting to mold young minds in the art of magic. He had pretty much spent rushing to get anything to eat, get dressed, and out the door. He made a quick pass by the headmasters office since he had been asked yesterday to see him in the morning. Apparently there was a new student that had raised his attention since she was projected to be very good in the field of shamanism. It was a rare thing in deed so when Archibald was told this he would make sure that she would come see the headmaster later on. After that he took no stops until he reached his classroom and making sure everything was there. This new class was pretty special as the items he was told to enchant for them were pretty non-standard considering what they had for every other student. Once he confirmed again that everything was there he pulled out a manga out of his bag and started to read it until it was time for class to start.

Magnus had been in his office long before anyone had woken up for the morning. He went through his normal morning routine of checking the wards to make sure nothing had changed. Of course there was reason to think they had failed in any way but it was best to be safe than sorry. In any event once he was done he was visited by Archie who he asked to speak with the day before. He had been pretty interested that when he got the results for the students magic proficiency results that one had the potential to become a shaman. It had become a rare thing in modern days for anyone to become let alone have the potential to be a shaman. He wasn't sure if it was just because it was modern times or what but it was a very good thing to find someone like that. Once he left Alice finally arrived to start the day of assisting him in his work.

"Good morning Alice," he replied. "Not yet but I already had made something and laid it on the table if you want some." Moving from his desk he pulled a chair from the table for Alice to sit down in. "Hey we do need to talk about what happened yesterday though, but before you say anything I'm not going to fire you."

The day before had still felt impossible for Hector but it became even more real when he woke up in his dorm room. He must of gotten up first because he didn't here Roxie up getting ready so he went into the bathroom to freshen up making sure he left things cleaned behind him. When he got back in his room he found the uniform that was left for him to wear during classes. It was a bit formal but he couldn't complain since there were far worse things that they could be trying to make him wear. Once dressed he could hear that Roxie must of been in the shower.

"Hey Roxie," said tapping on the door. "I'm heading out for breakfast." He didn't wait for a response and headed on his way out. The school was large but after following some other students who must have been past their first year he finally found the dining hall. the food for the most part was normally what you would think that people had for breakfast. He did keep his eye out just in case he came across something different. After grabbing some food he sat down digging into his food.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Mention: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Uniform.png
1614093c9494d89e2d303d1bb0c349ae.png

Last edited:
Misaki Himegami
Misaki woke at 5:30 with slow blinking eyes, mind thinking it was time to feed the horses, and, not minding Blathnaid was sleeping in a small bed on the floor, got up and dressed to deal with some unhappy horses that wanted to be fed. She opened the curtain a bit to see nothing that looked like her aunt's farm in Illinois and soon her mind began to working at normal, lightly pinching the bridge of her nose for her idiocy for doing this. She could've gone back to sleep and dealt with everything like normal people but oh well, since she was awake she might as well get her outfits straightened out. While the uniform was nice and all, a personal touch or two would fit her. Putting the school uniform on and grimaced at herself, she looked really wanted to put a personal touch to it but it looked so...plain. She went to her side of the room and began to stretch, yoga style but doing some contortion with her limbs to make it more flexible. She kept her breathing to normal and soon looked at Blathnaid, sitting on her bed, before smiled at the little Fennec fox.
"Its time for breakfast Mistress~! Also, what are horses?"
"You heard me muttering about horses?"
"Yep, are they some sort of animal like me? With awesome powers?!"
"No, horses don't have special powers like you but they are about the most graceful animals on hooves."
"Oh....I want to meet one!"
"Once the weekend rolls around and I'm able to visit my aunt, I'll take you to see them. And you get to see another fox like you. His name is Yol."
She said, conversing with her familiar aloud, not caring if she was loud or not. She then picked Blathnaid up, placing him on her shoulders, went to get breakfast.

Lixue Abari Thorn
Lixue woke up that morning, after sleeping on top of the sheets, to breath in deeply and began her morning meditation. She sought advice on what to do and splashes of blue entered her vision. A calm day for today, could be nice but also a calm before a storm. She opened her eyes and sighed deeply. Hm....She looked to the sun rise and figured it was time to get something to eat, so she, although reluctantly, put on the uniform and went to breakfast. At breakfast, she contemplated on which table to sit at and chose a table in the middle and sat there, picking at the food before her. The food seemed like what she would have for breakfast in the tribe if someone felt like being lazy that morning. A cry of her familiar had her holding her arm out and Asha landed on her arm before getting off her arm to sit on the table before her.
You seem a bit frustrated at the food, is that normal?
'It is if someone's being lazy in the morning to fix my breakfast. I normally fix it myself when I get a chance but mostly someone fixes it for me. Its as service to the shaman. I feel like they're doing that on purpose.'​

Last edited:
Raven was glad, as she had finally been showed to her room last night. Now she woke up early morning, to her alarm clock. She yawned scratching her head. She then looked over at the uniform she was being forced to wear, she sighed as she got up to put it on. Its so ugly! She thought to herself rolling her eyes.

As soon as she finished everything in her room she headed down to breakfast. There were a couple people there already. She grabbed her food then sat down alone. She let out a tiny sigh and started to eat.

"Good morning Alice," "Not yet but I already had made something and laid it on the table if you want some."

"Oh no, I'm good. I already had breakfast." Alice said as sent her things down.

"Hey we do need to talk about what happened yesterday though, but before you say anything I'm not going to fire you."

Alice sat down in the chair he pulled up for her and crossed her legs. "Yeah, I know you told me...." Then what was he going to do? She felt so bad for leaving that student behind and on top of that the girl was having a panic attack and she never even noticed. How could I make such a mistake? Alice thought to herself.
Quinlan63 Quinlan63
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hector had woke up before Roxie did. By the time she was up getting her uniform he was knocking on her door letting her know he was heading to breakfast. She didn't say anything back. Once she had her uniform out. She headed to the bathroom took a shower cleaned herself up then got dressed and headed down for breakfast. "Ugh! I hate this uniform." Roxie said to herself as she made her way to the cafeteria. "I look ridiculous."

YUNA JEON

Yesterday was such a disaster for a certain student newly dubbed as the “Whale Girl”. Yuna started tossing from side to side as she reminiscined the incident. She could remember the feeling of her skin seemingly melting when the woman helped her unsummon her enormous familiar. She felt what the whale felt. It was a mix of strange and horrifying. Maybe it truly was her familiar...

SIKE! There was no way her reflection was a whale. Must have been some sort of magical miscalculation. She tried to convince herself that before a soft snoring caught her attention.

Yuna immediately frowned when her eyes landed on her roommate’s sleeping form. The chibi got the nerve to laugh at her the moment she stepped foot inside their shared room. Natsuka...” she murmured the purple-head’s name underneath her breathe before silently pulling out a marker pen from her drawer and moving to the right side of the room.

The singer loomed over the sleeping Atsuko with a mischievious smirk on her face. She pulled out the marker’s cap and carefully drew a thick line between her brows to create a unibrow. Afterwards, she drew a big spiral on each of her cheeks before adding a suave mustache. She retreated back to her side of the room with a giggle before getting ready for class.

Yuna was an early bird. She didn’t choose to be one but rather her system just got used to it thanks to Madam Kim’s outrageous morning schedule.

She was already all dressed up when she noticed Atsuko was still sound asleep. Oh? She forgot to vocalize!

“♪~ La laa laa la laaAAA LAAA LAAAAA LAAAHHH LAAAAAAHHHHHH~♪” came her voice which was generally pleasing if not for its volume which only grew as it progressed, “♪~ LAA LAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH~!♪” she repeated but this time she was now even closer to her roommate.

animegirl20 animegirl20

☆゚.*・。゚_______________________☆゚.*・。゚
(Student)Kawanagi Ryuusei
(Currently interacting with no one, feel free to interact with him)

"Quite the early bird, young master Ryuusei."
Amber hues shift at the mischievous slick figure on top of the nightstand next to his bed, Ryuusei fiddled a bit with the uniform and smoothed it out, standing still in front of the mirror. At least he didn't look ridiculous with this on, not that he was ridiculous to begin with. Flute in hand, Ryuusei stared at the item for a while, lips thinned and he decide to put it inside its case. Usually he can take the Dizi whenever he go, even during school in the normal world, but this place isn't normal at all. Closing the drawer, Ryuusei once again take a look at his features reflected on the mirror. "Magic... Hey, Sai* if you're something that had been pre-destined to be with me for the rest of this magical new life. Does that mean you have been with me since I was a child?"

Sai 誕 reborn, resurrection

Sai gracefully floats over to the young man's shoulder. Somewhere, the sound of a door closing could be heard. It must be their noisy roommate leaving. "I may have. However, because you have no realization of that. I have mostly been sleeping. The fragments of memories you've been trying to remember... I can do nothing to help, it is too repressed into the darkest corner of your mind." Hearing the answer, Ryuusei visibly slumped. "Almost everything is healed with time, Young master. Patience is virtue."

"Can you stop calling me 'Young Master'? True I'm from the Kawanagi, but I'm--"

"It is only proper to call you that. And it is not like anyone else can hear me." Sai retorted and slowly floats down onto the floor. "Shall we go?"

Defeated, Ryuusei finally leaves his room, cat in tow and walked to where the cafeteria is. He wanted to explore but he thought that one wrong step into a room and he'd be food for who knows what other creatures the teachers have as pet. Maybe it would be a good idea to make some friends, that way he won't be bored too much if he have time to spare. A tray of food in hand, Ryuusei looked around for an empty table.

Last edited:
Misaki Himegami
Misaki got her breakfast, traditional Japanese breakfast, and some food for Blathnaid. Looking around, she saw her roommate, Ryuu with his familiar, floating or on his shoulders. She couldn't tell from where she was but she walked towards him, her familiar's ears perked up and looking at everything with interest but also wariness. She wanted to wave at him to get his attention but Blathnaid took the initiative to get his attention and sat at his feet, giving a yip, before walking towards her. Misaki only shook her head and also looked for an empty table, seeing one near the center but a few tables away from the African girl. She set her tray down before waving her arm at Ryuu, Blathnaid guiding him.

Interaction: Relias_ Relias_

Interacting with Misaki Himegami
RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

"It is a fox." Sai spoke up in a reassuring tone after noticing how Ryuusei's body tensed upon seeing the animal moving toward him. It reminds him of something he really don't want to deal with so early in the morning. And he also realized that it was his roommate's familiar. Willing his heart to calm down, Ryuusei followed the fox, nodding at Himegami's gesture of wave. He set the tray down on the table, it was mostly consist of chinese type of dish, brightly colored and obviously spicy. Things start with quite the turn yesterday, with a blue whale suddenly being summoned by that energetic girl people around him now refer to 'Whale Girl'.

"Kawanagi Ryuusei." He introduced himself and sat down. They hadn't had the chance to introduce themselves yet, Ryuusei collapsed in his bed soon after they were allowed to go back into their room. "Hopefully I don't look very weird in this uniform, wished they could just go normal even if it was to learn magic though. This is too extra."

Misaki Himegami
"Himegami Misaki. Or Misaki. So, bad experience with canines?"
Misaki said, breaking the ice none so subtly. She wasn't going to beat around the bush nor sympathize with him. She's had far worse than he. Blathnaid leaped onto the table and whined, feeling the repressed emotions and memories behind a very strong mental wall.
"If your wondering why I was up so early, I usually take care of horses at my aunt's farm in the states. I forgot and work up at 5:30. I would've put some personal touches to this outfit since it looks so bland, but didn't want to get in trouble on the first full day of school. So, got a nice cat. What's his/her name? I named mine Blathnaid, meaning flower or blossom."
Misaki said, picking up her chopsticks and saying a quick prayer to the Kami, broke them, and began to eat slowly. One major thing she had gone through was eating habits, whenever she was younger, she would just eats all kinds of food; junk or healthy. But after the 'incident', she lost weight and almost refused to eat anything she didn't fix herself. Almost like she was bound to be poisoned. She eventually learned to let others fix food for her, after her aunt personally set her aside and played hardball with her.

Interacting with Misaki Himegami
RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

"Kind of? I dunno, I can handle anything but dogs. But I guess that's what happened when one got bit often, I'm not sure if that was the reason though. I can't remember much." Ryuusei replied, Sai floated down on the table and took one of his fish nuggets Ryuusei took for him. "His name's 'Sai' taken from the kanji of 'reborn, resurrection'" He explained but then gave the cat a flat look. "Nice cat? He was playing hard to get when I summoned him, even this morning. Had to play the flute again."

Ryuusei pressed his palm together, the chopsticks inbetween as he quietly say his prayer then broke the chopsticks. Maybe he was not fit to be a mage of a familiar need to be summoned using flute, not that he'd wish someone would have it worse though.

"Not my fault, it seemed that something was blocking your voice to summon me." Sai looked at him. "That means I have to constantly be around you because you didn't bring your flute to summon me again if I went back."

Ryuusei decide not to answer to the cat and focus on his overly spicy food.

Misaki Himegami
Misaki hummed in thought at what Ryuu said. She didn't want to remember what she did in her past, just wanting it to fade away as she grew up but they remained, forever ingrained on her. It changed her as a person, she remembered being very protective of her twin but now she lacked any empathy to people with horrible pasts or anyone at all. She was brutally honest, not beating around a bush and trying to wear down a person's defenses. She went right for the...heart. She couldn't even think of trying to say that word. She sighed aloud, putting those feelings and memories behind the mental wall she had.
"You have it easy. You have a simple fear. I don't. I would explain it to you but I may end up scarring your mind with how detailed I can get with my incident. At least you can't remember, I'm scarred to forever remember it."
She said, before tapping her chopsticks to her chin.
"But on another note, I noticed you mention a flute. You like to play? Wish I brought a musical instrument with me, but oh well....You really had to play your flute again to summon your cat? And nice name for a cat, fits."
She said, more lighter in tone than before.
"Sorry if I went off on ya like that. I..lack empathy to people with horrible experiences and compare them to my own. At least you have a fuzzy memory of it. I get to relive it sometimes in my dreams, so if you hear any sort of screaming or mutterings of another person's name, don't try to tell me. I tend to put those memories behind a very thick mental wall in my head. Hence why Blathnaid was whimpering/whining at me for repressing my memories. Sometimes, trying to let go of memories doesn't always work. It'll haunt you and try to drag you to a very dark place with no light what so ever."
She said, Blathnaid yipping as she began eating. Her yips were more of 'this is mine, get your own' than anything.

Despite having been awake for nearly a half hour, James remained in his bed and stared at his bedroom ceiling. To say yesterday was eventful would be an understatement. His whole world had literally and figuratively changed in less than 24 hours. He thought it was a very detailed dream at first but upon awaking when he reached out to touch Alex and didn’t feel her presence let alone recognize the bed he laid in, reality had set in. Magic was very much real and he was enrolled in an academy to help develop whatever dormant abilities he possessed.

Shifting his thoughts he drifted back to Alex. She was always in his corner when it came to anything and everything. No matter how strange she was always there for him and this situation was no different. Her understanding and encouragement to attend threw him for a loop but he supposed that came with the territory of being childhood friends turned lovers. At some point you attain a level of trust and love that is pure and unconditional. James however understood that it wasn’t the case for everyone and was happy he had gotten lucky. I wonder what she’s up to, he thought. Raising his left arm, he pressed a button on the center of his watch and read the time as the numbers let off a blue fluorescent light in the darkness. It read 5:45 AM. Hmm she should just be walking into the office. Reaching over to his right he felt around the bed till he came in contact with his iPhone and unplugged it from the charger. Readjusting the pillows so that he was lying in an upright position he shot off a text.

Morning babe – J

A – Whose this??

James felt the imaginary sweat drop as he let out a small laugh. Remembering how tired he was yesterday and how all he could think about was getting to a bed completely forgetting to check in.
It’s me, James your boyfriend – J

A – Hmm sorry don’t have one.

…really - J

A - IF I did he would remember to let me know he was ok.

I’m sorry babe yesterday was a blur. We had to summon our familiars and this one girl summoned a freaking whale!! That aside I understand with me being god knows where and you unable to just walk through our closet door and come to me that I need to make sure I keep in touch

with you. It won’t happen again – J

A - …..

. – J​
James deadpanned at the screen. Realizing what she was waiting for he pushed past his reluctance.

Oh mighty and magnificent Demon Lord, I, a lowly denizen dare to request nay I beg for your forgiveness. I was a fool to disobey your mighty commands and shall readily accept whatever punishment you deem worthy for an insignificant peasant such as me. – J

A – Sigh* you really know how to make a girl feel special ya know
A – Now grovel some more. I need more energy.

Psh that’s all your getting outta me
– J

A – Lol I’ll take what I can get. Apology accepted
A – Oh and this girl who summoned the whale. Is she an elf?

You still on that?
– J

A - -_--_-

Nah she’s not. None of the females in my class are actually – J

A – Ok then we have nothing to worry about

I don’t even wanna know what you were thinking
– J

A – tee hee

Lol I can’t with you – J

A – Oh you can and will

Whatever you say my little demon lord
– J​

There was a momentarily pause in the conversation. Her morning meeting with her division must have started, he thought. Deciding he had laid in bed long enough he removed himself from the surprisingly comfortable bed sheets and walked towards the shared bathroom. Noticing there were no lights emitting from underneath the door James still knocked to be sure. Getting no response he walked and quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face. Re-entering his bedroom he noticed his familiar circling his phone.

When did they appear? “Morning you guys”, James said as he walked over to his closet to inspect his uniform. It was a bit dressy but he’d make it work. Noticing his familiar hadn’t responded he turned around and saw they we’re just staring at his phone. “What are you guys doing?”

I apologize for my rudeness Master. I was distracted by this noisy beast. It frequently emits a pitched tone and vibrates in place as if mocking me. Say the word and I shall slay it, Kleo said as she began pacing back and forth.

Letting out a small laugh he walked over to pick his phone up. “This ‘noisy beast’ is actually a device we humans use to communicate with one another. It usually beeps or vibrates to let me know when someone is attempting to get in contact with me.” Looking at the screen it lit up to show that Alex had replied. She let him know that work had picked up and her senior chief was in a pretty bad mood. She sent him love and wished a good day. Shooting off a likeminded text he tossed his phone back onto the bed and walked back to his closet to begin getting ready.

“Hey Kleo, how come Khris didn’t respond? “ James asked putting on an under shirt.

My brother is resting at the moment. After last night’s events unfolded all he wanted was to ramble excessively about how excited he was regarding our future till exhaustion eventually overcame him. I will admit however I am rather interested as well.

Taking in what Kleo had relayed to him telepathically he responded “I can relate to both of your heightened interest. I’m interested in the history of this place and its correlation to the human realm. It’s rather odd to only be exposed to magic as an adult. And more importantly your backstory; how is it that both of you reside in a singular body? Was this something that happened at birth? Or is it a natural occurrence amongst other magical creatures? ”

Her ears flickered and readjusted themselves as she walked to and sat on the edge of the bed. I would be happy to relay such information Master but if memory serves correct you must be on your way now. You have but a set period of time to consume the required nutrients to sustain yourself through your first set of educational classes. To be the cause of your slip in studies at only the beginning is unacceptable.

Having fastened the last button on his school uniform he looked up at Kleo who gave an approving nod. “You know, this is bit out there but I like your formal speech. It’s cute.” Eyes widening ever so subtly, Kleo redirected her gaze at the wall, staring at nothing in particular. You tease me Master.

“Maybe a little” he said chuckling to himself “But you have a point. I am pretty hungry so let’s swing by the cafeteria and see what they got.” James said as he grabbed his phone and made a B line for the door. With the agility and grace that one would expect from the magical feline, Kleo leapt from the bed and onto her Master’s shoulder as they departed his bedroom.

Last edited:
uIHPAYAr.pngAtsuko was in a deep sleep dreaming happy dreams though there was something off. Atsuko was holding an award in her hand for best actress and there was big roaring applause but amongst that applause, she could hear faint singing. She looked around but she couldn't see anyone singing. Atsuko ignored as she continued to soak in the praises and applause but the singing started to get slowly louder. It soon became louder than the audience who had suddenly disappeared. Atsuko covered her ears as the singing became louder and more annoying then suddenly she woke up. "Ahhh!" She sat straight up eyes wide open. "YUNA!! Would you shut it!.....You totally ruined my dream I was having....." Atsuko laid back down and pulled the covers over her head. "Do you do this every morning?!" Astuko said as she covered her head with her pillow.
. D O V E . D O V E

YUNA JEON
A triumphant smile graced Yuna’s lips when Atsuko shot up with a scream. The whale summoner held back a snort when she witnessed her roommate’s new face on action. Atsuko complaining and whining while unknowingly fashioning a unibrow, spiral-blush and mustache was quite a sight to see!

“Rude! I’ll let you know that you’re quite lucky to have the privilege to hear my voice every day and every night.” she replied as she crossed her arms at the other girl, “I vocalize upon waking up and before going to bed. It’s a superstar thing, you wouldn’t understand.”

Yuna moved to look at herself in the standing mirror. The academy’s robe was okay but it could use more pink. It’s okay! I can pull off any outfit anyways.she thought to herself as she repeatedly twirled in front of the mirror, vainly admiring herself.

Once she was finally done gawking at herself, Yuna faced Atsuko with an annoying grin, “♪~ You’re gonna be laaaaateeee for claaaaassssss ~ Tooooodleeeesss~ ♪” she sang as she skipped out of the room and headed for cafeteria. She silently hoped Atsuko won’t notice the drawings on her face.

Looks were thrown her way when she entered the cafeteria. W-why were they staring at her? Was it because of her overwhelming beauty and charm!? Hohoho! That’s right! How could she forget that she possesses an unbelievable beauty which shall forever remain unrivalled!

Unbeknownst to her the people were actually staring because of the Whale incident and how she was now giggling to herself like a madwoman. She sashayed down the aisle, grabbed her breakfast and looked for a seat.

Students were starting to pour inside the cafeteria so looking for an available table was too much of a drag for the self-proclaimed superstar. In order to save herself the trouble, she simply plopped down across a total stranger who seemed to be eating alone if not for her honey badger.

Yuna got comfortable in her seat before taking a bite from the red apple on her tray while simultaneously staring at the girl sitting across.

“If you let me sit here then I’ll give you an autograph.”

Astrylan Astrylan animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Magnus moved a chair closer that he could sit next to Alice. He wasn't exactly sure how he was going to go about this. Beside the fact that they in fact were dating, he knew that she had always been perfect in whatever she had done. Even back when she was a student out of her entire class she was the most talented. To the point that she was being advanced through her studies quite quickly. How does one explain to someone who is pretty much perfect at everything that it is ok to make a mistake here or there. Heck he wasn't worried about losing her but he was worried what her reaction might be that she doesn't need to be perfect. From what he had seen for her that almost seemed to be her entire identity. Yeah he knew there was more to her then just that but one cannot simply change the mind of another person (well without magic that is). He could only just do his best and hope she can try to adjust. Besides being a student is far less complicated than being the ones in-charge of managing them. At that moment a lightbulb went off in his head giving a good idea.

"Well because of you doing such a good job I wanted to get you something as a reward." Reaching into the cosmic veil he found the item he was in desperate need to find. And from all the things he keeps there he was lucky to get it in on the first try. It was a necklace that he had acquired some years ago from an elf who he had done a favor for. Unlike most enchanted items that can easily be spotted this one showed no signs for being enchanted with magic. As for what it does, it calmed the wearer down from being stressed. It did have its limits but Magnus wasn't expecting this to solve her problems for her. Only she could get passed that hurdle herself. " Here, would you like some help to try it on?"

animegirl20 animegirl20

Min sees Yuna sit down. Before he could say hi however... “If you let me sit here then I’ll give you an autograph.”
Min stares for a second before replying. "I wouldn't stop you from sitting here anyway. I have no reason to." Min's voice marks him as male, while his appearance? Makes it debatable towards either side. Having dyed his hair a Blood Red and letting it grow to his lower back, along with the fact his face really shows neither more masculine or more feminine features then the other; it makes it hard to tell what gender he is, until he talks. His voice is definitely more towards being a male. It's still more towards being a tenor though, definitely not the deepest voice people would have ever heard.

After replying Min continues eating, Ratel just kinda yawns and curled up on the table next to Min. He pretty much intends to not talk, unless forced to. Now will Yuna take the hint? Ignore it? Or just completely miss it.

. D O V E . D O V E

Last edited:
ezgif-1-1b2d3af8bf.pngWhen Roxie made it to the cafeteria she grabbed some food and looked for a place to sit. She spotted Hector and walked over and sat down next to him. She then looked down at her skirt and scowled she didn't look good in skirts... "Whatever." She mumbled to herself. She scanned the room and noticed Whale Girl. Oh, man, could Roxie have fun with her. To think she conjured up a whale. It was the funniest thing ever. Her roommate seems to think that to seeing as she laughed at her when she first saw it. Roxie looked at her food and started eating. She glanced at Hector she noticed yesterday that he had a dragon tattoo. Roxie had to admit it was pretty cool. "That dragon tattoo you have it's actually pretty cool. Get it for any reason?" A lot of her friends....well as she referred to them as her gang had tons of tattoos but Roxie herself never bothered to get one. Why? Well, might be because she knew it would hurt and she didn't want to deal with that. Not that she'd ever admitted it.
Mentioned: . D O V E . D O V E
Interaction: Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Hector hadn't really been talking to anyone while he sat. Not because he was avoiding them but because they were running out of time before they had to go to class and he didn't want to be hungry because he was talking so much. When he finished he realized Roxie had sat next to him to eat. For some reason she had started scowl, from his best guess it had something to do with the uniform, then said something that he couldn't hear. After she just looked around until her eyes landed on that one girl who summoned a whale. Hector himself couldn't believe that out of all things it was a whale. He was lucky he wasn't close by or he could of been in trouble. Before he could ask Roxie about what she thought why someone might have a whale as a spirit animal she spoke up first.

"That dragon tattoo you have it's actually pretty cool. Get it for any reason?"

"Well I just thought it would be cool myself," he replied turning toward her. "I have a thing for anything that is fantasy, or I guess now what is considered fantasy." True if magic was real what other things that he had once believed to be mere fantasy could be real. Now that he was actually looking at her he had to admit she looked pretty good in her uniform. "Huh, you know that uniform looks good on you....." Why in all that is good in this world did I just say that. I must really want her to think I'm some kind of creep, just great.

Master, I don't think what you said was that bad,
said Lyn. You merely just spoke what you thought to be true. Hector totally forgot that Lyn had been with him the entire time. She had been laying under the table so when Lyn hopped into one of the seats on the rotherside of him it was a shock.

Yes but I haven't really had good luck with first impressions and I would like for her to not think that the guy rooming with her was thinking about how she looked in her uniform.

Well then why don't you just relax for a bit and try to move forward with something else. That way she has something else to think about. Or you could just stay quiet like an idiot and have her think that you are thinking about other things involving her in her uniform.
Hearing that from Lyn made him think that a part of him already knew that and just needed it to be vocalized, or mentally said to him as it was.

"So.... what did you use to do before coming here?"

animegirl20 animegirl20

Raven quickly finished her breakfast, still sitting alone. She sighed getting up. “No mistress! You should go interact and make some friends!” Raven heard Rain say as she flew up to her face. Raven shook her head, and gave Rain a little push aside as she walked out of the cafeteria. Raven heard Rain flapping behind her, “You need to try And make some friends!” Rain Said. Raven shook her head again, “Not a good idea.” Raven said whispering to Rain and walking on.

YUNA JEON

Yuna was taken by surprise when the girl across from her turned out to be a boy. He does look feminine to her but his voice was a dead giveaway. The singer let out a gasp, "You're a boy!" she exclaimed without thinking. Come to think of it, she has never seen a boy with that shade of red. It reminded her of.... ketchup.

The pink-haired caught sight of the small familiar yawning on the table. She let out a small noise of awe before reaching a hand out to give the cute animal a pet. However, she quickly retracted her hand with a shriek when the honey badger stirred aggressively. "YIKES! IT BIT ME! Does it have rabies!? Am I gonna die- Oh wait, it didn't." came her little outburst which immediately caused her to to turn red in embarrassment.

She cleared her throat and composed herself, "A-anyways, unless you don't know me. My name is Yuna Jeon and I'm gonna be the universe's number one SUPERSTAR!" she loudly introduced herself while doing her trademark pose: winking while bringing her left fist up to her cheek while her middle and index finger stuck up in a peace-sign.

Astrylan Astrylan

Alice's eyes widen a little bit. "A reward?" Alice watched curiously as he reached into the cosmic veil and when he pulled out a necklace, her eyes widen even more. She was silent for a moment then suddenly a big smile appeared on her face and within seconds tackled him with a hug almost knocking him off his chair. "Oh thank you thank you! It looks beautiful! I promise I'll never take it off!" She said excitedly still hugging him. "Also yes I'd love to try it on!" Alice then finally let go and settled back in her seat. She then lifted her hair out of the way so he could put the necklace on her. "Go ahead." She said as she waited for him to put the necklace on.
Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Magnus was glad that Alice was just happy for getting the necklace from him. He didn't expect to get a tackle hug but he wasn't gonna start complaining. Once she let go, turned around, and moved her hair out of the way he moved to put the necklace around her neck. Once it was secured around her neck Magnus moved os as to see what she looked like with it on. It was beautiful on her and that was good but the other reason he was smiling was because with help from the necklace Alice should be doing much better.

"You look so beautiful with that on," he said. At that moment his alarm reminding him that he needed to announce the start of classes for the day. It was something he only did on the first day but it was to make sure that new students did miss their first day. "Alice. give me on second please." Putting up one hand to his head he projected his mental thoughts to all the students.

Attention students, classes will be will be starting in 5 minutes please make your way to class.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Raven14 Raven14 Relias_ Relias_ RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 . D O V E . D O V E Kipsy Kipsy MrThe MrThe JayBird JayBird LightSilverGrace2003 LightSilverGrace2003 Astrylan Astrylan

Min was about to reply to Yuna, hiding the fact he was taken aback by her declaration and posing, when the announcement happened. "Well then, I can't tell if that was in my head, or just everywhere at once." Min stands up and begins heading to class before stopping and turning back towards Yuna. "I'm Min'Karai, nice to meet you. Looks like class is starting, shall we go?" Min would wait for Yuna, to see if she decides to stay for a couple minutes and eat a bit more first, or follow him to class.
. D O V E . D O V E

Misaki Himegami
Misaki heard the mental announcement, finished eating, although she scarfed down the food, took a drink so nothing got caught in her throat, and, picking up Blathnaid, ran for her homeroom. She probably had a couple minutes left with getting to her seat so she sat in the middle left side. She placed Blath on the floor, and, placing her arms out before her, gently banged her head on the desk (if they're done high school style). First class and didn't know what to do.

Lixue Abari Thorn
Lixue heard the mental announcement and looked around a bit before finishing her food, and gave the rest to Asha, who devoured it along with a few mice she was given. She then flew to roost on Lixue's shoulder as Lixue walked to class. Though Lixue preferred to have no shoes on when traveling anywhere, she would abide by what rules were in place. Once in the classroom, with trial and error of finding it, she sat in the back, middle. Asha stayed perched on her shoulder but soon perched on her desk, looking straight ahead with almost unnerving eyes.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back