• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy N.A.M | CCS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Quinlan63

The Overlord
Dear [MR./MS. NAME],

It is with the personal recommendation of the president of N.A.M that you have been invited to attend our university beginning in the upcoming Fall semester. Matters of cost as pertains to tuition, housing, and dining will be fully covered by the university should you choose to accept. All that is required of you is your willingness to attend our university. If you choose to accept, all you have to do is fill out the information asked on the latter half of this sheet, then tear that section off and dispose of it by burning. Any other actions will be taken as you choosing to decline this invitation.
I hope to meet you in person soon.

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

Name: (Full Legal Name)

Age: (This is a college setting so 18+ but situations may very)

Sexual Orientation:

Appearance: Picture (Required)/ Description (Optional)

Location of Birth:

Current Location:

Most beloved memory:

Most valuable possession:

Most painful memory:

Greatest Strength:

Greatest Weakness:

Describe your most interesting dream:

What do you do in your free time?

What is your goal in life?

Are you religious?

What does magic mean to you?

Spirit animal: Real animals/ no mythical creatures/ Limit: Only up to 2 characters can have the same spirit animal/ The one you choose will also become your character's familiar

What kind of magic are you gifted in? (This would be the magic that you are going to learn the easiest and do much better than other kinds of magic)[Look here: Magic for ideas)

If you wish to submit a character for this RP, please do so in the form an in-character post of them receiving their invitation, filling it out, and accepting. Note that the red content of the form would not actually be there, but it is necessary for me to help you with making your character.

Teacher Character sheet

Name:

Appearance (picture or word description, although picture is preferred):

Bio (Needs to be at least 3 lines long):

Magic Specialization:

Combat Skills: Optional

Weapon(s): Optional

Pet (No more than 2): Optional

Spirit Animal:

Personality (At least three sentences):

Likes (At least 3):

Dislikes (At least 3):

Strengths (No more than 5):

Weaknesses (At least 2):

Last edited:
It had been long night and Hector stayed up the whole time trying to get in just couple paragraphs in for his new book but wasn't getting anywhere. Unlike most who would of just gone to bed and slept on it he just stayed there sitting in front of his computer until the sun came up. He would of checked of the mail since he heard the mailman show up but he was too tired to care at the moment. After a few hours of sleep and a snack Hector finally went to go get the mail. Most of it was junk mail and some chain letters but there was one interesting letter.

Dear MR. Morgan

It is with the personal recommendation of the president of N.A.M that you have been invited to attend our university beginning in the upcoming Fall semester. Matters of cost as pertains to tuition, housing, and dining will be fully covered by the university should you choose to accept. All that is required of you is your willingness to attend our university. If you choose to accept, all you have to do is fill out the information asked on the latter half of this sheet, then tear that section off and dispose of it by burning. Any other actions will be taken as you choosing to decline this invitation.

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

Reading through it he wasn't sure if he wanted to fill it out but he didn't see what it could hurt since he was gonna burn it anyway.

Name: Hector Morgan

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:
Ookurikara.full.1842489.jpg

Location of Birth:
USA- Harbor City, California

Current Location: USA- Los Angeles, California

Most beloved memory: Riding Splash Mountain with my friends 13 times in a row at Disneyland.

Most valuable possession: I don't really have one but if I have to say something it would be a silver dragon necklace I bought at Knotts Berry Farm when I was there with my friends.

Most painful memory: When my girlfriend left me for my so-called best friend, who she also happened to be cheating with beforehand.

Greatest Strength: My willingness to never give up in the face of adversity

Greatest Weakness: I don't really handle losing at anything very well

Describe your most interesting dream: I had a dream where I was just falling, you know the kind that you normally scream your head off in. Well I wasn't actually hitting the ground so I became totally aware of the experience and took control of everything. Next thing I hit the ground but incredible Hulk style creating a giant crater below me. After that I decided to fly for the rest of the dream until it was time to wake up.

What do you do in your free time? I love to read, play video games, listen to music, hangout with friends, watch youtube videos, and write my own stories.

What is your goal? To get a job that I can do from home, get married have kids, and live a good life for the rest of my days.

Are you religious? Yes

What does magic mean to you? I don't believe magic is real but if it was it would be cool to see what kind of things that could be done with it.

Spirit Animal: Wolf

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Necromancy

Once it was filled out he pulled out a lighter, ripped the lower half of the letter and burned it. He wasn't really sure how some kind of university could accept someone with such methods but that was their business. Especially when this could just some kind of elaborate prank one of his friends came up with.

"Well time to see what new books came out."

Last edited:
Name: Professor Archibald Crestscribe

Appearance:
1a9b876d48339d483ced14b0e3323c24a6b64b41_hq.jpg

Bio (Needs to be at least 3 lines long): Archibald like many others had lived a pretty normal and quiet life. As far as anyone new he was just a normal guy who studied hard in school so that he could have a good life. And just like everyone else when he graduated high school and was finally sent the letter from the academy he had his doubts of it being real. But once he was accepted he spent much time combing through every book and every tome so to learn everything he could. Throughout his studies he had come to love how interesting enchantments could be. It wasn't like being able to create balls of fire or being able to commune with the dead but he could see the great potential it had that was not being utilized. With much great time and effort Archibald had done many things in the advancement of the field of enchanting, so many in fact that the headmaster himself begged him to come to teach at the academy. As such seeing the opportunity to help mold young minds he accepted the teaching position.

Magic Specialization: Enchantment

Combat Skills: Unknown

Weapon(s): None

Pet (No more than 2): None

Spirit Animal: Silverback Gorilla

Personality (At least three sentences): Archibald is your standard nerd for a lack of better words. All he does is sleep, eat, and breath magical research and studies. As such he loves to discuss with others on any topic in the field of magic anytime he can. As a teacher he loves to have full discussions with his class so as to fully develop their knowledge.

Likes (At least 3):
-Reading
-Studying
-Anime

Dislikes (At least 3):
-Laziness
-Lack of respect
-Anime haters

-Smart
-Clever
-Charming
-Confident
-Stronger than he looks

Weaknesses (At least 2):
-Works too much when not needed
-When not working he can always be found reading some kind of manga or light novel instead of focusing on his surroundings

Last edited:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Ms Abel,

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

Name:
Sapphire Cerise Abel

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance:
67bee9b948d0fe12e3893d90f9b091ae.jpg

Location of Birth: China - Haixi

Current Location: UK - Milton

Most beloved memory: My fondest memory is when my family and my close friends put together an amazing birthday celebration for me. We went to play beach volleyball, watch the sequel to my favourite movie and had an awesome dinner at a sushi restaurant.

Most valuable possession: A jade ring I received from my late mother, which I wear on my right ring finger. She told me to give it to my daughter if I ever had one; it's a bit like a family heirloom.

Most painful memory: In highschool, back when I was part of the volleyball team, I lost my team the victory in the regional grand finals. I couldn't forgive myself afterwards and consequently quit the team.

Greatest Strength: My determination and confidence in myself.

Greatest Weakness: Accepting failure and remaining positive.

Describe your most interesting dream: I opened my eyes to a surreal field of flowers, with hues of fuchsia, violet and ruby. I was laying on my mothers lap, as she caressed my hair and weaved dandelions into my hair. It would've been a serene dream, if not for the fact that the sky was crimson red with dark clouds. It was ominous yet alluring at the same time.

What do you do in your free time? I enjoy playing sports, both competitively and for fun. Contrary to that, I also enjoy reading novels, particularly when it is raining. It's a little weird, but I just find it relaxing listening to it outside my window.

What is your goal in life? I want to both travel the world and experience all the different sports there are to offer.

Are you religious? No

What does magic mean to you? An amazing power found in fantasy stories, as a product of our imagination. Having magical powers would be incredible in real life, but I fear that if such power comes into the wrong hands, crazy destruction would ensue. A bit like giving someone random nukes.

Spirit animal: White tiger

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Summoning
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Misaki was brushing the coat of one the horses her Aunt Amanda owned on her near 20 acre farm. It had been another one of those sleepless nights again, nightmares abound and no amount of calming herbal tea could get her to fall back asleep. Originally, when she had these nightmares and in abundance, she would just rock back and forth to fall asleep. Lost in thought, she idly ran her hand on the horse's back, distant thunder rumbled in the distance and butting of the horse's head to her side made her look at him with a slight glare.
"Prince, you know not to do that but thank you. Shit! The mail! Need to get it before it rains!"
She said firstly to the horse before running out to get the mail, letting one of the many handlers get Prince to his stall. It began downpouring as Misaki got into the house and deposited the mail on the island in the kitchen. Normally she would tear through the mail to try and find a letter from any relatives from Japan, but after 2 years of waiting for a letter, she just shrugged her shoulders and calmly went about her day like normal. After getting a shower and an apple to snack on, Misaki found Yol, the Fennec fox, on the counter nosing one of the letters with enthusiasm.
"Alright you little fireball, I read it and you don't peep to Aunt about this."
She said to the Fennec fox as she picked up the little fireball of fur and set him on the ground, before opening the letter and reading it out loud.

XoxoxoxoxoxoX

Dear Ms. Himegami,

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Misaki slowly blinked as a deadpan expression enveloped her face. College....No return address for saying, "NOPE! Got the wrong lady!" But Yol, the little devil of a fox, began to scream loudly while wagging his tail like it was no tomorrow. Well, seems like the little rascal wants her to go, and so she did. Filling out the form, begrudgingly so.
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Name: Misaki Akari Himegami

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Appearance:

Location of Birth:
Japan - Tohoku province

Current Location:
USA- Illinois

Most beloved memory:
My fondest memory would be of my twin and I going to a festival, after which we viewed the lanterns floating up to the sky.

The most valued possession I have currently would be a starglobe I was given by my aunt. It's a butterfly theme, an orangish red butterfly represents the sun while a dark blue black butterfly with silver spots represents the moon.

Most painful memory:
This memory I have, of my twin and I...It is difficult to place into words what happened to us in Japan and a hidden place there. But I'm alive and not looking back.

Greatest Strength:
My greatest strength would be how much imagination I have

Greatest Weakness:
Tendency to get lost in thought, talk to animals like they were people, and lack of empathy to people with horrible pasts.

My most interesting dream....I was standing a few yards away from a Japanese Tori Gate. Wisteria was growing on the gate itself with beautiful blooms varying from blue black to crimson but beyond the Tori gate stood a shrine and my twin, smiling as Wisteria climbed on her. I reached out to her and found myself face to face with a madly grinning blood-soaked girl in a kimono, reaching out to me with her hands trying to grasp around my neck.

Depends on what I feel like doing. Riding my aunt's horses, reading a book/writing a book, or listening to music

My goal? Hm....Hard to say but, get to the top of horse riding. I want to be in the Olympics, horse riding. Any kind of discipline.

Are you religious?
A silly question but no, I'm not religious.

Magic, its a blessing and a curse to many who wield it. Many say they will wield it for good but all too many times they are lulled into using it to destroy and kill everyone they know/don't know.

Spirit animal:
Fox (any fox species)

What kind of magic are you gifted in?
Astrology (will provide link for further information)
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
Misaki hmmed at certain parts, thinking of what to place for painful memories and dreams before placing them down truthfully, before getting up and, routing around the kitchen to find a lighter but a match would work just as good, tore the section off and, lighting the match on the matchbox, burned it. She looked at Yol, whom was tilted his head and perked his ears up.
"Well, shall I get some food for you and I finish my apple or go feed the horses?"
She said, hearing a scream and a wag of the tail to feed the horses.
"Alrighty, feed the horses it is! Time for your harness though Yol."
The name of the harness had him running to take cover as Misaki walked after him, giggling at his silly antics.

It was another average day. Luci had gone through her typical routine of waking up, helping with some chores, and then lazing. She laid in her hammock, the wind rocking it gently from side to side. She felt close to drifting off to sleep from the combination of the gentle rocking and the warm sun. It was a pretty normal day until her mom brought her a letter. Luci didn't typically receive letters in the first place so it was already odd. Assuming it was junk mail, she opened it lazily. The font was different, so Luci's interest was quickly piqued.

Dear Ms Greer,

It is with the personal recommendation of the president of N.A.M that you have been invited to attend our university beginning in the upcoming Fall semester. Matters of cost as pertains to tuition, housing, and dining will be fully covered by the university should you choose to accept. All that is required of you is your willingness to attend our university. If you choose to accept, all you have to do is fill out the information asked on the latter half of this sheet, then tear that section off and dispose of it by burning. Any other actions will be taken as you choose to decline this invitation.

Sincerely,

Ambrose Johnson

Provost, N.A.M

Name: Luci Greer

Appearance:
Location of Birth: Ohio - USA

Current Location: Ohio - USA

Most beloved memory: My favorite memory was when my 4H pony, Flower, won herself a blue ribbon at my county fair. I was so proud of both her and myself!

Most valuable possession: The possession that I hold closest to my heart is an old jewellery box made of oak that my Nana gifted me when I was young.

Most painful memory: When my beloved pony, Flower, got loose and ran away. It took me months to learn to cope with her disappearance.

Greatest Strength: My greatest strength is my ability to communicate with others. I enjoy problem-solving and trying to find a compromise that makes everyone happy.

Greatest Weakness: My greatest weakness is that I can take things much too personally. When people are rude because they had a bad day or otherwise, I assume they meant it to me specifically.

Describe your most interesting dream: My most interesting dream was actually a nightmare. I came home from school and was hungry so I immediately made my way to the kitchen for a nice big bowl of puppy chow (no, not dog food). As I was making my snack, I hear a voice from the next room. It resembled my father’s. What was he doing home at this hour? He should have been at work. I felt the anxiety creep up on me. Then, it happened. The booming voice resounding through the kitchen. “Why is that door open? Are we air conditioning the entire neighborhood?” My blood ran cold. How could this happen? I always made sure the front door was tightly shut behind me. That morning, I woke up in a cold sweat.

What do you do in your free time? There’s not a ton to do in my county, so one of the most fun things to do is drive around on the back roads with some friends. Nothing beats a long drive with the windows down in the middle of the summer! Besides that, there’s an amusement park only about an hour and a half drive away. Lastly, the state fair is something that everyone looks forward to each year!

What is your goal in life? My biggest goal is to make the world a better place and make my parents proud!

Are you religious? No

What does magic mean to you?: It could be used for amazing things and solve so many problems such as world hunger by making crops grow faster. However, it could be easily abused for things like monetary gain.

Spirit animal: White-tailed deer

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Potion making

The contents of the letter left her in awe, even after filling it out. The last part of the introduction especially confused her. Burn it? How would that let them know? Well, they wouldn't have put that on there if there wasn't some way for the school to find out. Without thinking too much about it, she dug through the drawers in her kitchen for the lighter they used for candles. Quickly, the paper ignite and curled into black ash.

This was the last thing Atsuko expected to happen today. It had been such a beautiful and fun day but now here she was standing in the rain with, who she thought was, the love of her life dumping her. Her boyfriend Akito stood there avoiding her eyes she didn't know it but it was really killing him. He hated to see her hurt. Suddenly she took off not able to look at him anymore. Tears were streaming down her face. He wouldn't tell her why he just making up excuses that she knew wasn't true. When she got home she ran straight to her room and slammed the door. Her mother who had seen her came to her door. "Atsuko are you ok?" Atsuko had her head buried in her pillow. "Just go please I don't want to talk about it!" Her mother sighed, deciding if she should kick down the door and demand she tells her now or wait. "I better wait I rather not pay for another door." She started to leave but then stopped when she remembers something. "Oh, by the way, a letter came for you looks like it's from a university." She then left and headed to her room. Atsuko raised her head and glanced towards her desk. "But I didn't apply to any college." She slowly got up wiped her tears then walked over to her desked and picked up the letter
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear, MS. Fukui

It is with the personal recommendation of the president of N.A.M that you have been invited to attend our university beginning in the upcoming Fall semester. Matters of cost as pertains to tuition, housing, and dining will be fully covered by the university should you choose to accept. All that is required of you is your willingness to attend our university. If you choose to accept, all you have to do is fill out the information asked on the latter half of this sheet, then tear that section off and dispose of it by burning. Any other actions will be taken as you choose to decline this invitation.

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M
----------------------------------------------

Was this some kind of prank? She wasn't that good in school to get a letter like this and then they want her to burn it? Well as strange as this was it would keep her mind busy from a certain event. "Why not"
--------------------------------------------
Neptune_V2.pngName:
Atsuko Fukui
18 (I know I don't look it but I swear I am! I'm just a late bloomer that's all.)
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Location of Birth:
Tokyo, Japan
Current Location:
Tokyo, Japan
Most beloved memory:
I have many but since I have to choose one I suppose I'll go with the very first time I rode a roller coaster I was so scared but mother told me I'd regret it if I at least didn't try it once. So I got on and it was the greatest thing ever! I love it now I ride them like crazy.
My father's bracelet he gave it to me before he died.
Most painful memory:
I suppose the most obvious answer would be when my father died, but it's not. Although it was sad I wouldn't call it painful. My most painful memory would have to be when my boyfriend broke up with me. Let's just say we have a lot of history.
Greatest Strength:
I have been told that I have a deep sense of right and wrong will go to extremes to correct situations if they involve anyone I'm close to.
Greatest Weakness:
I can be pretty dense and oblivious sometimes.
Actually, just recently I had an interesting dream. I was falling down what I think was a hole until suddenly I landed on this butterfly and it flew all across what now was a blue sky and when I looked down I could see all my memories it was really strange. Then the butterfly flew into this bright blinding light and I woke up. Mother thinks it means I'm about to bark on a new journey or something.
Hangout with friends, read manga, play video games. Really it just depends on what I'm in the mood for.
To become a actress.
Are you religious?
Kind of but not completely
The idea of magic it honestly super cool. I think it would be cool if like the magic you saw in fairytales and in those Disney movies were real. Or like magical creatures like fairies! They're my favorite.
Spirit animal:
Butterfly
Wind Element
-----------------------------------------------------
After she was done she burned it as they said to then went back in her room and went to bed not bothering to change into her pjs.

The sound of river flowing and chirping of birds, insect could be heard. Small creatures such as bunnies and forest cats playing in harmony around a sleeping figure clad in grey kimono could be seen. One bunny took a ribbon that the sleeping figure was holding and tugged at it, nibbling at the material. A forest cat pounce at the bunny, sending it flying straight at the sleeping person's face and waking him with a jolt. "What, where, who?!" Arms raised in defense, wide amber eyes looking around wildly for the culprit.

The bunny try to hop away but the boy-- or man. Picked it up by its ears. "So it was you?" The white bunny kicked about and he let it go for it to play with its other snowball looking friends. Deers could be a distance away, drinking from the river with such grace.

He sat up straight and covered a yawn, contently leaning against a tree behind him, providing shade from the sun, books and bunnies were scattered about around him. The raven picked up a book-- stopping when something fell from it and onto the green soft grass. With curiosity, he took the envelope that had fallen...

"The one from this morning...?" Letters rarely came for him, he have no friends in faraway places, thus such method of contacting him is not necessary, nevertheless he carefully open the envelope and began to read.

≧---------------------------≦

Dear MR.KAWANAGI,

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

He felt a hint of suspicion, such suspicious letter with too-good-of-a-deal written and were sent to him-- or, who knows many others who had received it. He contemplates, should he be filling out such shady letter to a place he had never heard of? Although that may be interesting. ..."Two sides of a coin, whatever happens, happens." With that, he took his pen from his bag nearby and began to fill out the forms.
≧---------------------------≦​

Name: Kawanagi Ryuusei

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Appearance: Don't say it, I know, I look like a child. I'll grow eventually... I hope. This picture was taken when my siblings and I visit a sunflower field a few days ago by the way, sunflowers are weird... but they look pretty, like tiny little harmless suns.

Location of Birth:
Gifu Prefecture, Japan

Current Location: Kyoto, Japan

Most beloved memory: I wonder what my most 'beloved' memory is, perhaps I yet still had not made it. But what fit as my 'beloved memory' so far came from a distant memory of mine. A younger version of me and someone else. I don't have much friends back then but I remember this particular child always wanted me to take part in their games, even though their other other friends doesn't want me joining. We did what kids our age do best in the end; playing around until our clothes got dirty and mother scolded us. Of course, I have to admit, even though mother is scary, she is also very kind.

Most valuable possession: A ring that I kept close to me, it has six leaves pattern. It looked like ordinary cheap ring, but I've had it for a while now. It is like a good luck charm. I easily panic when I am without it.

Most painful memory: When my cat died... Osen was my very first pet...

Greatest Strength: I'm not scared of horror. Ghost story and the likes intrigue me. I do understand why some people can be scared to death by seeing a walking corpse. But... well, they're dead? Why are you afraid if you haven't done anything disrespectful to the undead?

Greatest Weakness: What 'weakness' am I supposed to answer with here? I suppose I don't have much physical strength and my emotions is... 'unsteady'. Dogs.

Describe your most interesting dream: Among many else, there is only one that stuck to me like a red spider lily in a field of white roses. It goes something like this: There was someone beside me, wearing black and carrying something on their--- no... it was a 'he' I was sure of it. He was carrying something on his back, to me it looked like a sword or some big weapon. We walk hand in hand in a field of brightly colored flowers, butterflies fluttering about, to our right was a flowing river. It was almost as if I was in full control of the world, seeing what I only want to see. Yet in the blink of an eye the ground shook with such force it split the ground beneath our feet, I fell and had to grab onto a rock that was jutting out so I don't fall into a pit of lava. He reached his hand out to me, I keep yelling that I can't reach it. I can't reach him. I was slowly falling. After that... I think I remember him jump together with me as I fall... and I woke up, confused and tears in my eyes.

What do you do in your free time? Reading, trying to draw... and I mean 'trying to draw' is staring at a blank canvas and being unable to rise my brush because I realized I can't draw, or paint.
Making/eating sweets. Calligraphy and playing my flute. Also I have a small garden so I tend to that too and sell what it produce. It is a good way of making a little side money.

What is your goal in life? I want to live a quiet life in a small village with my family! ...well.. um. With my own family.
... This is embarrassing, you know what I'm saying.

Are you religious? I guess, but not really... I went to pray at the shrine but not putting too much faith in it. Besides, if you just pray and not do anything to take the first step, what's the point?

What does magic mean to you? There are two sides of a coin for everything. Magic can either be good or bad, depends on those who uses it and how they uses it.

Spirit animal: Cat

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Transmutation

With everything written down, he realized he does not have anything to burn it. The raven tucked the letter to safety when he recognized the look in the fluffy bunnies's eyes. They want to chew on the paper. "No, this is mine."

Later that evening, when he had finally gotten home, took a shower, ate dinner, play with his younger siblings for a little while and got ready for bed. He remembered about the letter and finally burn what was needed. His younger sister tug at his yukata a moment later, as he was making sure it had completely burned out. With a smile, he lift her up and carry her to her room, tucked her in, bid her goodnight and left the room to get some shut eye of his own.​

Last edited:
Leo was enjoying some downtime by writing a short story. It wasn't much and he didn't really plan on showing anyone. It was just some nice practice, really. Not long after lunch he decided to take the family dog out for a nice long walk and swung by the mailbox on the way back. It was mostly junk mail, but one letter stood out to him. He had no clue what it was about, but it was addressed to him. Once back home he opened the letter. He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this. He had no clue what N.A.M. was and had never even heard of an Ambrose Johnson. He honestly just assumed it was one of his friends pulling some weird prank on him, especially considering he was supposed to burn the only part he was actually supposed to fill out. Still, it's not like he had anything better to do and if it was a prank it would be interesting to see where it went.

Dear MR. Eldritch,

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

Name: Leo Eldritch

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Appearance:
latest

Location of Birth:
USA - Wyoming

Current Location: USA - Wyoming

Most beloved memory: I spent the majority of a week camping with my friends in the nearby mountains. I got to hang out with my favorite people away from the bustle of every-day life.

Most valuable possession: My shark-tooth necklace (tiger shark). A souvenir from an old family vacation that has years of memories wrapped up in it.

Most painful memory: My former best friend turned into my bully without even realizing it. He became a jock while I sunk deeper into my nerdiness.

Greatest Strength: I am very focused and driven. I will do whatever it takes to reach my goals. Within reason, of course.

Greatest Weakness: I have pretty poor social and communication skills.

Describe your most interesting dream: I was lost in a maze. Sometimes it was a simple hedge maze, but it could also sometimes look like old castle walls, sandstone, brick, and the like. The weirdest part seemed to be made of coral. Beyond that I don't remember a whole lot. I know I was desperately searching for something in the maze (not the exit) and scaling the walls was impossible.

What do you do in your free time? Read, write, play video games, mountain bike, camp. I particularly enjoy analyzing plot structure and finding why I liked or didn't like certain parts of movies and books.

What is your goal in life? Find a decent job (preferably with animals) and settle down to raise a family eventually.

Are you religious? Kind of... not really? I certainly believe in a higher power, but not much beyond that.

What does magic mean to you? That's an interesting question. Well, I guess I'd say magic is a tool. Used properly it could achieve great things.

Spirit animal: Snowy Owl

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Polymorphism

After he filled out the form he ripped off the questionnaire and took it outside with a box of matches to burn it in the fire pit. Not really giving any more thought to the matter, Leo folded the unburned portion and slipped it into his jacket pocket before returning to business as usual.

Last edited:
Name: Professor Lan WangXian
Birth Name: Lan Yue

Appearance:

Bio: His childhood were filled with wonderful memories, soothing music and close friends. Taking music and painting lessons during his school days, Lan WangXian aimed to become an inspiring artist. Yet fate have a different path for him, despite having strayed from his original goal upon receiving and accepting the strange letter back then, Lan WangXian did not regret it one single bit. To him it felt as though it was yesterday that he was struggling to grasp the new reality that had been uncovered before his eyes, during his first and second years, Lan excel at music based magic he learned, researched, experimented, leaving no stone unturned during his student days in the Academy, yet his specialization became Inscription based without anybody realizing the change. For personal reason or not, Lan could be seen around someone who one might think won't get along well with him. He have known this person since his teenage years, breaking every single facade and defense Lan concealed himself with.

Lan WangXian felt content of where he is now; a qualified teacher in the academy where he honed his skills. He is especially interested in anything related to inscription magic. Having also learned high level calligraphy lessons during his school days, he can fully utilize what he had learned and pass it onto the next generation in hopes the good in their hearts would never succumb to evil intentions.

Magic Specialization: Inscription Casting

Combat Skills:
String Assassination: Prefers to keep his distance from enemies at medium range to be able to deploy magic enhanced thin stings from his Guqin, able to cut flesh with ease.

Gravity+Sound suppression: Deploy magical energy from playing a certain music from his Guqin, trapping his target in a blue translucent dome, during this time, the victim(s) will feel as though everything around them is in slow motion while the victim is within the dome, their hearing ability is heightened but it also suppress their ability to hear anything else but the music being played. This usually acts as a support skill. However it has a long range and can target a set amount of people so mostly it is used to stop runaways.

Close combat skills:
He will avoid physical contact with others, speed will be heightened using inscription magic if he have no choice but to fight in close quarter, will limit opponent’s movement using binding magic strings: similar to that on his Guqin until he got them in a deadlock. The strings can also be used for close quarter String Assassination technique, although albeit risky for the user than the victim as the user is more prone to injury if they are not careful with the way they handle the strings.

Weapon(s):
Special Guqin inscribed with different level of inscription.
Pre-made paper strips with inscription.
Enhanced magic threads.

Pet: A bunny

Spirit Animal: Peacock

Personality: He sees a lot more than he lets on and everything he does, he does after careful consideration, whatever else it might look like. He is strict but very thoughtful and mature. He is surprisingly kind toward small animals. In short he is the "Strict but loving teacher" we all know and love to tease and talk behind his back despite his thorough reprimand.

Soothing Music
Playing his Guqin
Stargazing
Painting
Sour candies
Writing

Dislikes:
Alcohol
Annoyingly noisy place
Students who play around during his class
People randomly touching him, either by accident or on purpose

Strengths:
He can hold his own in a rapid-fire argument and is quick to tell off most of his adversaries.
Quick witted
Focused on his surroundings no matter where he is.

Weaknesses:

Can't stand loud noises, it makes him dizzy
Is not very good with girls and sometime oblivious to people trying to flirt with him
Small fluffy animals
He can't drink alcohol.

Last edited:

• It was quiet night in the orphanage halls and Yuna was more than ready to retire for the night if not for the mysterious letter sitting on top of her bed table. She picked it up, head turning side to side as if looking for the person who put it there but to no avail. She wondered if it was from one of the children although it was quite unlikely considering that she tucked them in their beds a few minutes ago. They could've just given it to her before she sang them a lullaby. With curiosity running in her head, she opened the letter and began to read its contents.

Dear Ms. Jeon,

Sincerely,
    Ambrose Johnson
    Provost, N.A.M

What? A university willing to admit her for FREE? Yuna reread the letter with eyes wide. Well, she did recently finish high school and hit the age of 18 which meant that she was old enough to be responsible for herself. Meaning, the orphanage is going to kick her out soon to make room for younger orphans. To be fair, Madam Kim has told everyone of that rule but Yuna couldn't help but feel sad. The kids may be very troublesome but she would miss them dearly. Heck, she'd even miss Madam Kim even though she has been mostly mean to her all her life. Oh well! It won't be long before they see her in TV anyways! She's going to be a superstar!

549a6f57b68b2a815f87222599f9627d.jpg

Name: Jeon, Yuna

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Location of Birth: Seoul, South Korea

Current Location: Seoul, South Korea

Most beloved memory:
    When the children and I held our own mini-talent show in the orphanage!​

Most valuable possession: The children made a pink bracelet for me with their own bare hands!

Most painful memory:
    Well, that would be the whole four years I spent in high school! Those evil witches and their goons thought they could bring me down by bullying me just because I have no parents! Heh, embarrassing fools. I know they're just jealous of my overwhelming beauty and talent!​

Greatest Strength:
    My outstanding beauty, brain and voice~! (It's her overflowing confidence, actually)​

Greatest Weakness:
    Me? A weakness? Preposterous! (It's her refusal to recognize her own shortcomings and fix it)​

I was singing in front of MILLIONS of people! It was like... a dream come true- but in a literal dream itself! Anyways, the weird part is that a Minotaur suddenly dropped down from the sky, creating a hole on the stage in which I accidentally slipped and fell into. I fell into a total darkness and the next thing I know ended up landing on a GIGANTIC bowl of noodles. I almost drowned but thankfully a whale rushed in to save me! It swallowed me whole and spat me out to the shore. I woke up after the whale and I shared our tearful goodbyes. Weird, right?​

Well, Madam Kim makes me do chores in the orphanage IDK if you can count that as 'free time'. I also like to sing, play musical instruments, compose stuff, play with the children, go window shopping and girl stuffs.​

I'm going to be a SUPERSTAR! Mark my words!​

Are you religious?
    I do believe in one goddess! Me! I'm kidding, please don't punish me gods.. Yes​

Oh, it's cool, I guess. In fact, I know this one trick which I think you'll find AMAZING! You know that one where a coin magically appears behind your ear? Yes, I can do THAT. Oh and I can remove my thumb from my hand too!​

Spirit animal: Blue Whale

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Sound Manipulation

Yuna put her pen down with a satisfied grin. She stood up and went to the kitchen along with the mysterious letter. Upon turning the stove on, she immediately followed the instruction and tossed the particular section into the fire. It was definitely weird but she was too sleep-deprived to even think about it. "What could go wrong?" she asked herself before yawning and walking off to her room.

Last edited:
Name: Headmaster Magnus Youngblood

Appearance:
e85e34f2062cbf0ed63a31ce36e3f154.jpg

Bio (Needs to be at least 3 lines long): Magnus is a mystery to pretty much all of the magical community to all except for a few. His past is shrouded in deception and confusion with many stories that seem to not add up. Frankly all anyone knows is that at some point he had become that headmaster of the academy . No one was sure how or why but he was proven to be the best for the job.

Magic Specialization: Shamanism

Combat Skills: Unknown

Weapon(s): Unknown

Pet (No more than 2): Mini-Dragon

Spirit Animal: Eagle

Personality: Magnus is very calm and relaxing to be around. He always likes to keep things stress free when he is around. He also keeps a level head even in the most craziest of situations.

Likes (At least 3):
-Long walks
-Sitting by the fire reading a book
-Any food dish that is really hot

Dislikes (At least 3):
-Seafood
-Stress
-Mornings

-Incredibly Knowledgeable
-Kind
-Understanding
-Incredibly Powerful

Weaknesses (At least 2):
-Can easily be mistaken for a teacher or student because of his looks
-Sweets

Magnus is well over 10,000 years old, in fact he was one of the first magesever to practice magic. He has done well though to keep himself under the radar so as to not have this discovered over the years. In fact as of now he would be considered the old living mage in the world. As a result he was there for many of the magical discoveries in history and was involved with the creation of the academy.

Last edited:
Name:
Alice Evermore

50748679_p0.png
Bio:
Alice comes from a very rich family. Her family is quite known and respected. Alice was raised and taught, mostly by her mother, that perfection was always important and there was no room for failure. Alice was always good at anything she did she had to be in this family. Even though her mother is pretty strict her father is more of jolly man but can be very scary if the right button is pushed. She also has a little sister who doesn’t get pushed as she does. She's actually is more spoiled. Which does get to Alice sometimes but she would never admit it. Alice happens to comes from a family of magic users. So when she got the letter from the university her parents were quite pleased. Alice always stayed on top of her class and got straight A's. She's just recently become assistant to the headmaster after applying and her parents are quite pleased.

Magic Specialization:

Combat Skills:
None

Weapon(s):
None

Pet:
Luna
053 (2).jpg
Spirit Animal:
Cat

Personality:
Alice is a gentle, understanding girl who always put others before herself. She is very smart and likes to tutor people. Alice is always referred to as the perfect child. She never disobeys she follows the rules and is never rebellious. Not an evil bone in her body. She doesn’t even get angry or mad the most you’ll ever see is sternness. Alice is under a lot of pressure to always be the best makes you wonder how long she can keep up this perfect little princess image before she finally snaps.

Writing
Cooking
Music
Singing
dancing
daydreaming
animals
helping others

Dislikes:
cruelty
filth
mischief

Quick Learner
Kind
Intelligent
magic
singing
good with animals

Weaknesses (At least 2):
Heights
Spiders
Snakes​

Last edited:
Name: Professor Aleli Void

Appearance:

37dfe367281275827bf05828f57c79e638de72b5r2-628-920v2_00.jpg

Bio: Aleli was left as a babe on the steps of a church. She grew up without knowing or caring who her parents were. Not once did she try to locate them, for she was happy with who she was and where she was at in her life, even though she wasn't a bible thumper. Of course, she was a little odd, but it wasn't as though that was somehting she could really help. It took her until she was eighteen years old to realize that this wasn't something normal people could do. She had a natural affinity for magic and, as she continued to grow, she decided she would take advantage of it.

When she turned nineteen, she left home and attended the university. It was a wonderful experience and she treasures the memories to this day. That was why she applied to be a teacher; she wanted to see the passion that burned brightly in her during those years through the eyes of her students.

Magic Specialization: Witchcraft
Spirit Animal: Slow Loris

Personality: Yes, she's short. Yes, she doesn't look her age. But she'd be damned if she let you treat her any differently. A feisty and stubborn girl, Aleli will always strive to get her way. And her way is, as she's declared it, always the 'fun' way. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. She strives to make her lessons both educational and enjoyable, for what's the point in learning otherwise?

Dislikes: People making fun of her height | Bitter coffee | Being talked down to

Strengths (No more than 5): Innocent appearance | High intelligence | Enhanced speed

Weaknesses (At least 2): Temperamental | Attention issues | Obsintate

___
_______
___

Even though he rarely received mail, Cameron checked the mailbox every morning anyway. It was mostly out of habit, ingrained into his daily routine ever since his father left. Father had promised to write to him every day, no matter what. He had yet to receive any letters and it's been years. The insinuation of that was indeed noticed, but he preferred not to dwell on it. Someday he'd get a letter. Someday.

Today was just that day. There was something actually in his mailbox. With a curious hum, Cameron retrieved the envelope and opened it.

___

Dear Mr. Leatton,

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson

Provost, N.A.M

___

Although it wasn't from his father, Cameron's intrigue was piqued. He'd been looking into colleges recently. But this one, they were admitting him without any cost. That would be good news for his mother; she'd been worried about how they'd pay for his college education when the time came. After all, he was still a minor and couldn't afford things like that on his own.

Taking the letter back inside, Cameron made his way to the table and sat down. With a deep breath in, he started to fill out the information needed. This was his chance to prove his worth, that his early graduation wasn't for him to just sit around and twiddle his thumbs. No, he was going to do something with his life. Something grand. And he had plenty of time to do so.

___

Name: Cameron Leatton
Sexual Orientation: Questioning

Appearance:

243650995034212.png

Location of Birth: United States of America - California

Current Location: United States of America - Nevada

Most beloved memory: My most beloved memory would have to be the time I first played around with an ouija board. You know, you think it's a bunch of hooey until you actually try it. It's an incredible experience. Like something out of a fairytale or, dare I say it, a horror movie. Except it's not really as creepy as you might expect it to be.

Most valuable possession: The necklace my father gave me on my seventh birthday. That was the last birthday he celebrated with me. I always wear it with me wherever I go. It's just a small pendant with my name written on it, but it means the world to me.

Most painful memory: The day my father left. He promised he wouldn't be long, that he'd write to me when he got to wherever he was going. I'm guessing he never made it because I have never received a single letter from him. He just... left. Both I and my mother have no idea where he is. We gave up trying to get in contact with him years ago. I... I miss him.

Greatest Strength: It's embarrassing writing this. I feel almost like it's the equivalent of bragging. Please don't take it that way.
In my opinion, my greatest strength is my intelligence. Because of it, I was able to graduate high school early. I even managed to skip a grade.

Greatest Weakness: I'm... socially clueless. A lot of things my peers talked about in high school went right over my head. I'm too awkward to ever say I need an explanation, though. Anxiety is fun, isn't it?

Describe your most interesting dream: This is weird, but... I was out in the middle of the ocean. There was a baby drowning in the water beside me. I reached out and held him up in the air, even though I myself wound up inhaling water. When my dream-self died, the dream repeated itself. Over and over again I would save that baby, even though I knew I was going to die.

What do you do in your free time? I read, mostly, but I also love to take photographs. I'm not very good yet, but I recently saved up enough allowance to afford a nice camera. I'm so excited to test it out!

What is your goal in life? I'm honestly not sure. I haven't thought much about it. I think... I want to prove to myself that I'm not worthless, that I have the potential to do anything I set my mind to. I want to lead a life worth living for.

Are you religious? Sort of. I'm agnostic.

What does magic mean to you? Magic means miracles. It's making the impossible possible.

Spirit animal: Sugar glider

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Mediumship

Attachments

• 1555214225208.png
    1555214225208.png
    522.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Noah pulled himself out of the pool, swiping away the wet hair that made itself to his eyes. It was another warm day in California, so he took the chance to swim in their pool. Toweling himself dry, he remembered his mom had asked him to bring in the mail. Flipping through the small stack, the majority were junk and bills. One letter stood out, mainly since it was addressed to him instead of his parents. Was this from a college? He had applied to a couple over the past few months but this didn’t look familiar.

Dear Mr Klossner,

Sincerely,

Ambrose Johnson

Provost, N.A.M

Name: Noah Klossner

Appearance: Picture:

Location of Birth: Frankfurt, Germany

Current Location: California - USA

Most beloved memory: Since my family moved to America when I was four, I don’t have very many memories of my time in Germany. So, my favorite memory will always be when I went with my parents to visit extended family in Germany for the first time. Getting to see the place I was born and where my parents grew up was pretty cool.

Most valuable possession: I suppose my most valuable possession is the picture of my younger sisters that I keep in my wallet. Call me sentimental but I guess they’re the most important people to me.

Most painful memory: When I was 8, I was throwing a ball with one of my sisters, Mila. I overshot it and the ball rolled into the street. Mila, being only 6, didn’t think to look before running into the street. The car didn’t have enough time to stop. She only broke her leg but I’ll never stop feeling guilty. If I had been more careful, she wouldn’t have been hurt.

Greatest Strength: If I had to think of a greatest strength, it would probably be how loyal I am. If you tell me a secret, it won’t be spread. It’s really not cool to talk behind people’s backs or break their trust.

Greatest Weakness: I can be kinda lazy from time to time, I guess. I can be way too laid back to the point that sometimes I won’t be proactive about things. I guess I shouldn’t be admitting to being lazy on an application to a school but I thought I should be honest.

Describe your most interesting dream: I’ve had a lot of dreams in my life so it’s hard to pick just one. If I had to, it would probably the one I had a couple of months ago. I was on an airplane and I don’t remember why but we had to jump out. Of course, I was nervous about jumping but I did it. Next thing I knew, I was falling into a giant pool of jello. I would say it was a pretty good dream.

What do you do in your free time? Nothing beats a good nap. Morning naps, afternoon naps, evening naps. A nap is a perfect solution to any problem. Besides that, I like to play video games and swimming. Swimming is an enjoyable and easy way to relieve stress.

What is your goal in life? I don’t really have a strict goal yet, but I want to do something involving water. I was thinking maybe a marine biologist or something.

Are you religious? No.

What does magic mean to you?: Magic has a ton of potential. What if there was a spell or something that would let humans breathe underwater? They say we know more about outer space than our own oceans. Besides just exploration, it could probably help a lot of people.

Spirit animal: Dachshund

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Water Manipulation

This application was completely different than the ones he was used to. Instead of asking about GPA and possible qualifications, they asked about his dreams. Maybe it was some way to make the college stand out to their applicants. Or maybe it was fake. Either way, it interested him. But why did he have to burn the lower part of the letter? Had he gotten behind in technology so quickly that he didn't know of some kind of thermal tracker? Well, the worst that could happen was he burned the letter and nothing came of it. He really didn't have anything to lose. It only took a couple of minutes for Noah to find his dad's lighter. He said it was for candles but everyone knew his dad snuck out at night to smoke. He snuck out with the lighter in one hand and the letter in the other, burning the portion without much thought.

Last edited:
Dear Ms. Hayes,

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

Robin stared at the letter, quite bewildered at the sight. She read the first paragraph several times, trying to deduce if it was some bizarre prank, or possibly a mistake. But her name was right there, wasn't it? Questions raced through the young girl's mind: what on earth was N.A.M? How did they know who she was? How, exactly, was burning the application a means of accepting? And just why were they offering her free tuition and housing?

...Maybe it was some kind of a disguise for a human trafficking ring.

Still, tuition wasn't exactly cheap these days, and Robin wasn't looking forward to being crushed under the weight of student loan debt. Maybe she'd gotten in on a scholarship? Hopefully they had a decent med school program. Robin scanned the application, her eyes narrowing at some of the...odder questions. At the very least, she didn't have to write more essays about her superficial hopes and dreams. Grabbing the nearest pen and sitting down at her desk, Robin got to work.

Name: Robin Michelle Hayes

Appearance:

Location of Birth:
Santa Cruz, California, U.S.

Current Location: Santa Cruz, California, U.S.

Most beloved memory: My most beloved memory would have to be when I rescued my dog. At the time, Ruby was just a puppy who was stranded on the side of the highway. My mom and I were driving home from a trip, and I spotted her from inside the car. I made my mom pull over, and I grabbed her before the poor girl could run into traffic and get hurt. My mom was so furious, talking about how she probably has fleas and worms and the like-which to be fair, she did-but I didn't care. We brought her to a vet, and from there I nursed her back to health. Years later, Ruby is practically my best friend, and my mother loves her to death.

Most valuable possession: Realistically speaking? My social security card. More thoughtfully, though, I would have to say my terrarium. It's a little silly, but I take very good care of it.

Most painful memory: My father being stabbed is...not something I like to think about. Santa Cruz isn't exactly the safest place in the world. My father was just putting groceries in the trunk of his car when some guy came up to him and demanded his wallet. In all his pride-or perhaps stupidity-my dad refused. So the guy pulled out a switchblade and stabbed my dad in the stomach, took his wallet anyway, and ran off. My dad survived, thank God, but he spent a long time in the hospital recovering. I remember getting called out of class, and my mom was just sobbing and hurrying me into the car. When we got to the hospital, my dad was in surgery, and there was this doctor talking us through everything. She was so kind to us, and I've never forgotten her. She's a huge part of why I want to be a doctor.

Greatest Strength: I think of myself as a fast learner. I'm certainly no genius or anything, but I tend to pick things up quickly. That came in pretty handy during my AP Biology class.

Greatest Weakness: Ironically, my strength is also my weakness, in a way. When there are concepts or problems I don't immediately pick up or understand, I get really frustrated. This applies to a lot more than just school; people and real-world situations definitely fall under this category.

Describe your most interesting dream: I used to have this recurring dream when I was younger, right after my father was stabbed. In the dream, someone would be trying to stab me, but they couldn't. There was this invisible wall between us that they just couldn't get through. I don't know if the wall was necessarily protecting me, but it certainly kept me out of harm's way. I still have this dream every now and then, but very rarely.

What do you do in your free time? In my free time, I help my mother tend to her garden in the backyard. I also like listening to music or podcasts, especially while I'm driving or doing chores. I also jog with Ruby every morning.

What is your goal in life? Given the fact that I'm only eighteen, the answer to this question changes a lot. Of course, I want to be a doctor, but that's not the be-all end-all of my life. I suppose that, in a more broad sense, I just want to help people. This world is much more dangerous than we think it is, in every way you can imagine. People get hurt, whether that's physically, emotionally, mentally, or some combination of the three. I want to, even in a small way, help alleviate that pain for people who don't deserve to experience it at all. I want to be someone that people respect for that exact reason. When I look back in fifty or sixty years, I want to know that my short time on this earth was spent doing something that truly made a difference.

Are you religious? I'm not religious, but I've no issue with those who are.

What does magic mean to you? To me, magic is simply what we've yet to understand. It is the inexplicable ways in which the world works, the next frontier for us to discover. Of course, magic doesn't mean violating basic laws of physics and nature, but there is so much that mankind has to learn. That, to me, is what magic truly is.

Spirit animal: Polar Bear

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Abjuration

Robin stared down at her application, a sense of unease hitting her. She'd gone through several drafts before writing on the application itself, and yet she still felt...unsatisfied, somehow. But what more was there to say? In any case, it certainly wasn't as if this was her only option. She'd been accepted to several schools already, though none that offered her free tuition, housing, and dining. She let out a small sigh, before walking out into her driveway with the application, a lighter, a candle, and Ruby following close behind. Both her parents were at work, so she felt rather safe burning paper on the sidewalk in the middle of the day. First, she lit the candle, then tore off the latter half of her application. She hesitated for a moment, before shoving the paper into the flame, and immediately dropping it to the ground. She watched as it burned without much trouble, unable to shrug off how unusual the situation was.

Last edited:

Name: Zain Qalli

Age: Unknown but he does tell he is at least in his mid 20s, uses magic albeit rarely to slow his aging

Appearance:
(But without the hood and has hetero-chromatic eyes; One glazed blue and glazed amethyst)

Bio (Needs to be at least 3 lines long): Zain is quite a person to know. He has been around for...200 years or so. He lost his sight through some odd means, don't ask him how, trust me. He rather gargle acid than remember what happened, though to be fair, he doesn't remember a lick of what happened, just a feeling how it happened. But magically, he was able to see auras as he seemed to gravitate to his crystal manipulation. Oh by no means does his skills only lie in crystal manipulation, he learned very harshly that he can manipulate varying elements throught the crystals, granted he has to use the crystal hanging around his neck to do any sort of manipulation of that end and it seems to be very limited to simplistic things for now as he hadn't had much time to explore that avenue of magic yet, still budding in that sort of magic. Also, he tends to wind up in places that he really shouldn't be. Example; the women's changing room.

Magic Specialization: Crystal manipulation

Combat Skills: Crystal Inscription, uses his crystal hanging around his neck and nicks his skin to use blood to write on a paper charm.

Weapon(s): Crystals

Pet (No more than 2): Barn owl named Jyotis and a Snow leopard named Lixue.

Spirit Animal: Horse (Any breed of horse, if you want any more information. Ask away)

Personality (At least three sentences): Zain is what you can a very, very curious person. He does get into situations that lead to get him into trouble. But by no means, is he solely curious, he is a very passionate person that tends to speak more with his actions than words. He just doesn't like speaking much.

Likes (At least 3): Zain has many likes; helping others, teaching anyone that wishes to know how to heal, and seeking out interesting things (auras that he hasn't seen before).

Dislikes (At least 3): Zain dislikes having to curb his interest to be not be labeled as a stalker by the female populace (not that he knows that he gets stalked by female students), disruptions to his healing, and someone taking his crystal...That would spell having many paper charms plastered everywhere on their body.

Strengths (No more than 5): Aura sight, helpfulness, willingness to be mother hen to his injured students, sharing knowledge of healing, and making some damn good tea (despite his blindness).

Weaknesses (At least 2): His greatest strengths are also his weaknesses; blindness, mother hen mode to injured students, gullible, and being to damned curious.

Last edited:
Name: Jass Churnmire Rickens

Sexual Orientation: straight

Appearance:

Image result for loli character
Location of Birth:
unknown
Current Location:
unknown
Most beloved memory:
getting her first rose necklace
a teddy bear named kitty.
Most painful memory:
losing both parents
Greatest Strength:
having kitty with h34
Greatest Weakness:
losing kitty
a person chanting something and then extreme pain
collect animal bones
to capture death itself as a force
Are you religious?
unknown
everything.
Spirit animal: Real animals/ no mythical creatures
vulture
What kind of magic are you gifted in? necromancy

Name: Azura Indukala

Appearance:
Bio (Needs to be at least 3 lines long): Azura's life isn't glamorous nor is it gruesome. It was just a plain life. Plain, simple and ordinary. A teacher of arts and music at a normal school, until she ended up at N.A.M, learning her potential for water manipulation and she twisted it to her own design, and quite suddenly, it was about the only way for her magic to appear. She didn't mind or care about it, she drove herself to become even better than before. Simple and plain were no longer in her world anymore. Magic held her life and held it fast.

Magic Specialization: Water manipulation

Combat Skills: Water manipulation combined with spear finesse

Weapon(s): A spear

Spirit Animal: Owl

Personality: Azura is quite laid back and a bit stoic but by no means is she a pushover in terms of personality. She will speak her mind if you push her buttons too much. She is also very much a mother hen when needed; over-protective and huggy. When she is angered, she will asked to be left alone or she will lash a leash of water around your neck and threaten to cut your head off using the water in your body. If she's happy, she hums a bit and twirls water around her hand in a lazy manner. Sadness has her near a piece of water and gazing into its depths. Frustration has her trying to meditate the irritation out.

Likes(3): Dancing, Teaching, and Music

Dislikes(3): Disruptions to her lessons, troublemakers that want to ruin her singing, and students trying to stalk the blind doctor/nurse ("He needs someone to make sure that the students don't try anything to him.")

Strengths(5): Making sure Zain is kept out of areas he's not supposed to but winds up going with him because she became curious as well, Protective of her students ("TOUCH MY STUDENTS IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN WHAT IS ALLOWED WILL BE REPORTED WITH ME DRAGGING YOU TO SEE MAGNUS!"), helping pull pranks with Ms. Lavigna ("I'll be watch.), helping Mr. Lan with his class if he needs help, and helping anyone in general.

Weaknesses(2): Immense heat, like a volcano, or singing for long periods of time will render her unconscious for an hour or a day.

Teacher Character sheet

Name: Bithiah "The Bald"

Age: Roughly 5,000 years old, hailing from Ancient Egypt

Appearance: 1555305205884.png

Bio (Needs to be at least 3 lines long): She was possibly the first High Priestess of Isis, and was certainly one of the earliest pioneers of magic in her time period, and even all of Egypt. One of the first and most important spells she created were many rituals of questionable morality that once performed granted her extended life almost to the point of immortality. Much of her time in Egypt was spent in politics and many rivalries with other Temples and other Wizards, taking on many apprentices over her 5,000-year lifespan and constantly seeking ways to further her own magical prowess and consolidate further power. However, after the Roman Conquest of Egypt Bathiah began to travel further afield and attempt to learn or even steal the magical knowledge of other cultures, and other schools, often teaching at different schools attempting to gain further power. This has certainly not changed at this school.

Magic Specialization: Abjuration

Combat Skills: 5,000 years of Experience, Powerful Defensive Magic, Master of The Stick Whacking Arts.

Weapon(s): Magical Quarterstaffs and many magical Tattoos holding precast spells.

Pet (No more than 2): A Dairy Cow named Hathor and a Snake Familiar
1555388523424.png
Spirit Animal: Python

Personality (At least three sentences): Extremely secretive and Introverted with an insatiable appetite for knowledge, so she always deflects questions or answers with another question. Bithiah has a healthily extreme amount of Paranoia as well and is constantly on guard, being especially protective of her Meticulous notes and Annotated spellbooks (And their many backups). She is also very pessimistic and of a generally mopey disposition, but has a generally sarcastic and degrading sense of humor which she rarely demonstrates. Bithiah has no tolerance of the silly, or even the less than serious and has an inflated sense of self-worth that would be quite grating were she not prone to keeping mostly to herself over socializing with her Inferiors.

Likes (At least 3): Power, Cows, Puzzles

Dislikes (At least 3): Losing, Violating her Personal Space, The Untalented

Strengths (No more than 5): Patient, Talented, Stealthy/Secretive, Methodical/Logical, and Cautious. (Synonyms count as one Strength right?)

Weaknesses (At least 2): Tons of Hubris, Somewhat Slow to Act, Over-reliant on Preparation and Planning,

Last edited:
Name: Eivis Killian

Appearance:

Bio: Eivis Killian was born to a set of parents who, quite simply, weren't around all that often. It wasn't that Eivis was unloved, but both his mother and father worked demanding jobs that paid well. As such, Eivis grew up in a large home that felt rather empty most days. When he did see his parents, they were usually caught up in some corporate happening that far preceded giving him much attention. As a result, Eivis compensated for his neglect at school; he made it a point to be as friendly an open with everyone he met, even those who weren't very receptive to such a sunny personality. Eventually, he became quite popular among his peers, assuaging the pain he felt on the inside. By the time he graduated from high school, Eivis had learned to be almost appreciative for his parents' busy lifestyles. It meant he had all the freedom-and house parties-he wanted. As long as he kept his grades up-which he had-they hardly minded him at all. When Eivis was accepted to the academy, however, they started to pay closer attention to him. After all, it wasn't an ivy league school, but rather a dubious institution they'd never heard of. Their protests simply became motivation for Eivis, who sought nothing more than to prove them wrong. He jumped into magic without skipping a beat, still maintaining his fun-loving outlook while also dedicating himself to his studies. His years at N.A.M. became some of the fondest memories of his life; when he graduated, he couldn't find it in his heart to leave. So, he chose to teach, offering a more lax and freeform means of learning to his students.

Magic Specialization: Shadow Magic

Combat Skills: Shadow Magic is quite stealthy and deceptive in nature. As such, many of Eivis's offensive spells are focused on taking out opponents quickly and near-silently. Eivis is also capable of turning into a shadow himself, making him impervious to damage (but unable to deal any damage himself).

Weapon(s): None

Pet(s): None

Spirit Animal: Raven

Personality: Eivis Killian is known for being a friendly and kind-hearted person, both to his peers and his students. He's the kind of person who can be friends with anyone, no matter how introverted or anti-social they may be. However, he knows not to overstep people's boundaries, and does his best to respect others' space. He's also very opinionated, and prone to at-length discussions about his interests. Eivis is spontaneous and fun-loving, and would much rather improvise than stick to a strict set of rules. Despite his relaxed nature, he takes his job quite seriously, and expects a great deal out of his students. Still, he's certainly not a strict instructor, preferring to engage his students during class rather than lecture them.

• Social settings
  • Bright colors
  • Summer
  • Music
Dislikes:
  • Arrogance
  • Uptight/stern people
  • Sour foods
  • Confrontation
  • Being ignored

Strengths:
  • Highly motivated
  • Kind-hearted
  • Friendly
  • Knowledgeable
  • Approachable

Weaknesses:
  • Loud
  • Attention-seeking
  • Overly competitive
  • Restless
  • Impatient

Name: Akiyama Shizue

Appearance:

Bio:
Spending most of his childhood in a white room, closed doors and private lessons regarding school subjects. Shizue know little of the outside world, only a small portion of it from books and television screen. It was a miracle that he was able to have fun and walk around when he reach adulthood. Shizue was diagnosed with a strange illness that caused his body to be overly weak and in a state of constant anemic. Most doctors back then say he wouldn't reach the age of fourteen, yet his body overcome the strange illness and he made an almost complete recovery.

Shizue receive the letter at the age of 19, finding everything hard to believe but out of curiosity and interest in the unknown, Shizue stayed. Perhaps it is that nature of him that made him connect with his specialization. He wanted to try out different things, endless possibility of drawing ability and magic, his imagination is his fuel and the end of his life is his limit.

It was his way of understanding, investigating, logic and Lan WangXian's support that caused him to take the spot as the guidance counselor of the academy. As the name itself implies, he will make sure he guide the students to find their own path, if they ever got lost or lose sight of it.

♤Magic Specialization♤: Clothing Generation

♤Combat Skills♤: Despite his thin body, Shizue is quite strong and agile, thus making close range his option during combat. However, being strongly left-handed, he was unable to learn how to use a sword with his right hand, thus adopting left-handed Iai* style.

In Iai, a martial art technique where one strikes and finishes off their opponent in one smooth motion from the starting position of the sword inside its sheath, its focus is the quick draw. However as Iai focuses on *one* quick draw to land a mortal slice against an enemy so a drawn out battle is less than ideal as he can easily be tired out.

Weapon(s): A katana that had been inscribed with ancient writing and magic, causing only the chosen wielder can unsheathe it from its scabbard, or use it's power Originally belonged to Lan WangXian but due to some turn in event, Lan WangXian passed it onto Akiyama, allowing Akiyama to wield the sword. The sword seemed to have a will of its own due to the magic imbued within it, allowing it to bond with both Lan WangXian and Akiyama.

♤Pet♤: Pomeranian

♤ Spirit Animal♤: White Hawk

Personality:
He prioritize loyalty and fair judgement above anything else. Despite his age he can also act like a little child without himself knowing, due to his childhood not being as fun Shizue try his best to explore and try new things, whatever it is that interest him. Shizue can easily get blushy and embarrassed despite his best effort to try and play it cool. He know the boundary between 'kind-hearted' and 'foolishly helping everyone he sees'. Blindly punishing a student without looking into the root of the problem is not something he will do.

However, that does not mean he is all flowers and snow, he will reply with sardonic wit if need be.

♤ Likes: ♤
Cute animals
Music
Tranquility
Sweets
Winter
Trying out new things

♤ Dislikes: ♤
Shizue does not like being in a situation where everybody lose their grip on rational thinking and let their emotion rule them.
Autumn
Necromancy

♤ Strengths: ♤
Loyal
Quick to adapt to even the most intense situation
Light on his feet

♤ Weaknesses: ♤
Gets embarrassed easily if being teased
Constantly trying to settle problems by himself as he does not want to cause trouble for others
Not very good at hiding his emotions

Last edited:
Name:
Seiko

6186-561238047.png
Bio (Needs to be at least 3 lines long): Not a whole lot is known about Seiko though if your curious about something she'll tell you. She refuses to use magic to slow down her aging. She doesn't really see the point in it at this point in her life. She's taught at the school for quite a while and her class is about magical/supernatural creatures.

Magic Specialization:
Potions

Combat Skills:
None

Weapon(s):
Does her staff count?

Pet:
Pheonix

Spirit Animal:
Raven

Personality:
Seiko is a strict woman and does not tolerate nonsense. Though she can be kind even though it might not seem like it. Seiko does have a temper but she doesn't get crazy, she'll yell and might throw a few insults but most of the time she'll just give you a dull stare then wack you with her staff,
not enough to damage but it does hurt.

Teaching
Wacking people
Scaring people

Dislikes:
Idiots
Disobedience
Nonsense

Strengths:
Knowledge of supernatural/magical creatures
Not afraid of anything

Weaknesses:
Not what she use to be physically

Last edited:
Roxie had been out all night drinking and partying with her friends. She had just got home and she was having a hard time trying to get the key into the lock. "Why are there two of you......ugh just go in!" Finally, she was able to unlock the door and stumbled inside and up to her room. Once she reached her room she noticed a letter on her dresser. "Told that dumb ass maid not to come in my room." She picked up and was slightly stunned to see it was from a university. "The fuck?" She opened it and tried to read it which was hard seeing as the letter was looking kind of blurry to her.
----------------------------------------
Dear MS. Heart,

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

She busted out laughing. "What? They want me to burn it? You know what fuck it let's do it!"
Name:
Roxie Heart
Female
Sexual Orientation:

Straight
ezgif-1-1b2d3af8bf.png
Location of Birth:

Los Angeles
Current Location:

Los Angeles
Most beloved memory:

Well I don't have many but I guess when grandpa gave me my doll Anna.

My doll Anna
Most painful memory:

When grandpa died.
Greatest Strength:

I'm not a fucking pushover.
Greatest Weakness:

Ha! Don't have one. (she's a drunk)

Well I'm in pitch blackness then suddenly I see flames and they are shaped as the people I hate most in this world. They start coming at me and I run then I jump off this cliff to get away from them and their irritating taunts and into the water at least that's what I thought it was actually it was a river of alcohol and I began to drown in it. I didn't fight I just let it take me but then there is this bright light and a hand pulls me out and I wake up.

None of your damn business (likes to draw and paint but keeps this hobby to herself)

I don't have one
Are you religious?

No

What kind of dumb ass question is this?
Spirit animal:

Deer

Fire Element
When she was done the form was kind of a mess. Her handwriting was sloppy there even teardrops on it. She was a bit surprised she had even started to cry. It was probably because she thinking about her grandfather. "... I haven't cried in years...." She took a lighter and watched it as the flames engulfed it than curled up into her bed with Anna and fell asleep.​

James walked into his apartment and threw his keys onto the kitchen counter. Walking into the bedroom he saw his girlfriend Alex lying on their bed reading a magazine. She looks up and greeted him with a smile “Hey babe, how was work?” she asked. Not replying he plops down on the bed and rests his head in her lap. “That bad huh?” she asks, making no attempt to hide the amusement in her voice. Giving nothing but a slight nod they laid like that for a few minutes with Alex running her hand through his cloud white hair before speaking up “Oh yeah, before I forget, this came for you in the mail.” Alex handed James the letter and he sat up to read the contents.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Hunt,

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

Name
: James Aaron Hunt II

Appearance:

Location of Birth:
Hampton, Virginia, U.S.

Current Location: San Diego, California, U.S.

Most beloved memory: I cherish a lot of childhood memories. One in particular was this Saturday routine where I would get up with my brothers and sisters, watch Saturday morning cartoons and wait till our parents got up and made us breakfast. During the week all we really got was cereal but the weekends were when we would get the works. The morning would finish up with the newest episode of power rangers and then dad would switch over to ESPN when it was over. We would just hang around after that and play amongst ourselves and wait for him to take us on a ride with no real destination.

Most valuable possession: My family

Most painful memory: I’m torn between my parents’ divorce and my grandmothers passing. The divorce…It’s something I’ve learned to deal with over time; my younger siblings adjusting to it better than me. It’s probably because they can’t fully remember everything that took place. Every now and then I catch myself thinking about what-if scenarios. The same goes for my grandmother’s passing. Her funeral was the first one I have ever broke down and cried at. There was one particular point in time where I was doing horrible in high school and was constantly getting into fights with mom and she offered that I come up north to New York and stay with her grandpa. It sounded cool but I was scared. I didn’t want to leave my siblings or my girlfriend at the time. Looking back on it is just embarrassing cause it’s so apparent how much of a kid I was. Just like with my parent’s divorce I play with the idea of what-if I had taken my grandma up on her offer? What kind of man would I be today?

Greatest Strength: The ability to appear calm despite the situation

Greatest Weakness: Social anxiety and slight stutter.

Describe your most interesting dream: It’s become vague over the years but I remember having to cross the ocean on an incomplete bridge on my hands and knees. My family and I are crossing and at some point the bridge begins to shake and fall apart as each of us fall into the water. I’m always the last to fall and as I hit the water, I wake up.

What do you do in your free time? Read fanfiction, watch anime, work out, play mobile games, listen to music, draw

What is your goal in life? I’m still figuring that out. Maybe I’ll see where this university takes me.

Are you religious? Christianity

What does magic mean to you? To me magic is the embodiment of endless possibilities and I want to explore every last one.

Spirit animal: Cat

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Dimension Magic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
James set his pen down and let out a deep sigh. He felt drained after having answered the questions. Although they were a bit on the personal side he couldn’t help but answer them as truthfully as possible. Alex looked over James’ shoulder to read what he put down. “You think I should go?” he asked. As she sat back she smiled and gave him a nudge. “Of course, I think this will be good for you.” He turned and stared into her comforting eyes for just a moment and then got up to burn the other half of the letter he just filled out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back