• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic (Reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Bithiah stood there waiting for Noah to process everything as the poor kid stared at her in confusion. After a moment the realization dawned on him and immediately he jumped up with his suitcase ready to go. "Well well Hathor, looks like we got a quick one on our hands." before snapping her fingers and teleporting them all in a puff of smoke and blinding flash in front of the Castle "Welcome to the Academy Noah. I'm sure Alice will have you all caught up in a moment. Ta Ta!" she said while walking away. Mooniee Mooniee

54596180_p0.jpgToday was going to be a busy day and Alice had to make sure everything went perfectly. Before heading out to meet the students she went around the school making sure everything else was in place. Once she was done she headed out to the front gates to find two of the male faculty along with the head of security. She wasn't quite sure what was happening but she wasn't going to let this little situation lead her off schedule. "Excuse me!" She said calling out to the three. She smiled at them nicely. "I'm not sure what's happening but I must get these students situated so if everyone can go back to their normal duties that would be great." She then walked out in front of them and smiled brightly at the students. "Hello everyone! My name is Alice Evermore and I'll be your guide now first let me see if you're all here...." She scanned the crowd looking to see if everyone had made it. She had made sure memorize all the names and faces of everyone. "Ok looks like we are missing Robin Hayes." She mumbled to herself. She put an X next to the name for memory and then looked back at the students with a welcoming smile. "Alright if everyone could please follow me nice and orderly that would be great!" She then turned around and headed off with the students behind her.

When they made it to their destination she turned around to look at the students and gave a bright smile. "Alright everyone listens up, please! This is the dorm you will be staying in not only that but you will have a roommate. There are lists places on the bulletin board with your name and room number on it please head inside find your room put your things away and meet me back out here. Don't take to long now we lots to do and no time waste now go on." She stepped to the side and watched the students go in and waited outside as they found their rooms.
Quinlan63 Quinlan63
RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
Mooniee Mooniee
Relias_ Relias_
Shog Shog
. D O V E . D O V E
Kipsy Kipsy
Reshy134 Reshy134
JayBird JayBird
Uasal Uasal

☆゚.*・。゚_________________________☆゚.*・。゚
Kawanagi Ryuusei

"Kyoto." Ryuusei replied, a smile dancing up the corner of his lips as he watched the professors mess about one another. If the interaction between them is this friendly, then the students probably wouldn't have trouble with their lessons, or at least that's what Ryuusei hoped for. Or, atleast those teachers are friendly.... with an exception of the long haired man with the silk blue Chinese robe. "He talks like an old man don't you think? Ahahaha!" If his mother was here, he would have undoubtedly receive a steel folding fan smack on the head for such rude comment but currently none of his family member is here, thus he can be his normal self.

Another adult comes into view and Ryuusei tries to stifle his laughter as he listened to her. "Finally."
Ryuusei sat up from his suitcase, his feet touching the ground again and he had to stretch a little from having sitting there for a while. "Lets talk again later, Ms. Luci. I'm pretty sure we have a lot more opportunity to do so." Ryuusei flashed her a smile before he grabbed his suitcase and bags and proceed to follow the students. Ryuusei walked past the long haired male teacher in the process, he didn't quite caught his name. The one with white hawk is Akiyama Shizue and the one with a lion is Lavinga Lockheart, the one with tiger is Clair O'reilly... O'Really. The one leading the way is Alice Evermore.

His memories were not bad but he would often need to take at least two seconds to put name to face and voice to appearance. Upon arriving, Ryuusei stood in front of the bulletin board and began to look for his name. "Hm, I'll be rooming with a Leo Eldritch. As long as they don't snore Ryuusei would be fine with anyone.

Finding the location of their shared room was quite easy. Carefully, Ryuusei put his belongings down.

Shog Shog
Mooniee Mooniee

Leo was a little ashamed to admit it, but he was paying very little attention to a whole lot of what was going on around him. There was some drama about one of the staff breaking the heart of a former student, but he didn't get the big deal. It's not like students and staff members should be getting so intimate anyway. No, what really grabbed his attention was the variety of animals. First a lion, then a hawk, and finally a tiger. If this was going to be par for the course around here then he was more than ready to see what else they had in store for him.

Unfortunatly, Leo was so lost in thought that he didn't realize what was going on until everyone started moving. He quickly checked that he still had all of his bags before following the others, not that he had a clue where they were going. He could just ask anyone near him, but he'd sooner wander aimlessly until he stumbled upon something useful. Fortunately, they were all moving in a group anyway so he'd soon figure it out from context if nothing else.

When they stopped again Leo made sure to listen this time, and good thing he did. He wasn't thrilled about the idea of sharing a room, but he supposed it was probably for the better. If he didn't have social interactions forced upon him they'd at least be at midterms before he talked to someone enough to consider them a friend. Unfortunatly for Leo, he had plenty of time to recall horror stories from his Dad's college roommates before he could get a decent view of the bulletin board and his mind was ever so helpful in predicting what kind of monster he'd be living with. He reasonably knew he was overreacting, but that didn't do much to calm his nerves. Reaching his room, he took a deep breath and opened the door. His roommate was already inside.

"Uh, hi," Leo said lamely. "You must be Kawagani. I'm Leo, uh, Eldritch. Leo Eldritch." He was already shouting internally for making such an awkward first impression, but he couldn't change what was done. He just had to push forward, so after setting his suitcases off to the side he held out his hand.

Relias_ Relias_

☆゚.*・。゚_______________________☆゚.*・。゚
Kawanagi Ryuusei

-Currently interacting with Leo Eldritch-
Shog Shog
Oh, a awkward social kid! Ryuusei couldn't help but to bounce over and accept the handshake, with a little too much force. "Hi! I'm Kawanagi Ryuusei! From Kyoto. Ryuusei is first name and Kawanagi last name." Ryuusei explained just in case the other male did not know how the naming system from where he came from. "Just call me Ryuu if you want! Calling me 'Kawanagi' can be a bit troublesome I realize." Ryuu nodded to himself before stepping further into the room, looking around. "Hn, which one do you want?" Reffering to the bed, Ryuusei pointed between the one near the window and one near the door.

Usually he would want one near the door because its easier to slip out the room without much noise but this Leo guy is socially awkward so giving him the freedom to chose which one he want may be a good start in trying to help him be a bit more friendly.

After all, being friendly is Ryuusei's specialty. And having fun, and doing pranks. What kind of punishment this school give for rulebreakers and class troublemaker, he wondered? Put them into a cage with either the lion or tiger? Or run around the school for a few laps?

"Oh, we should hurry, that Alice lady said we shouldn't take too much time." With his bamboo flute still strapped by his waist, Ryuusei bounce over to the door, skip in his steps. Turned around and waited for Leo. "By the way, you don't snore or sleepwalk, do you?"

Leo took note of his new roommate. He seemed to speak fluent english, but Leo doubted that was his first language. Beyond being from Japan, his cloths were clearly foreign. Then again, who knows where this castle was. It had clear European influences, but that didn't mean much in a world of magic. Leo had never left the US before, but he supposed he'd have to quickly get used to seeing all sorts of cultures around. His robed roommate, wait, that sounded insensitive. Well, Leo didn't know the correct term for Ryuu's apparel, but that just showed how much he had to learn. He wouldn't want to accidentally insult Ryuu, though he seemed pretty easy going. That in and of itself helped to put Leo more at ease. Still, Ryuu's cloths were quite the contrast to Leo's dark T-shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers.

"Thanks," Leo said. Taking a closer look around the room, he wasn't sure he really had a bed preference. One would have his back to the door more often, which he wasn't a fan of, but how big of a deal would that really be? He was quite adept at doing homework at his bed anyway and if worst came to worst he could just visit the library. Plus, if he did choose the far bed then he'd have a better view out the window. "It's nice to meet you, Ryuu. I suppose I'll take the far one near the window, if you don't have a preference. And I do not snore or sleep walk. Why do you ask?"

Leaving his bags behind, Leo followed Ryuu out the door and back into the hallway.

Relias_ Relias_

☆゚.*・。゚_______________________☆゚.*・。゚
Kawanagi Ryuusei

-Currently interacting with Leo Eldritch-
Shog Shog

"So I can be prepared, I am a very light sleeper and once I wake up in the middle of the night I can't go back to bed anymore. And if you are a sleepwalker, I can help set up a higher lock at the door so you can't reach and wonder the halls at night like a zombie." Ryuusei turned around to face Leo, hands on the back of his head as he walked backwards. And perhaps take a few video of you bumping into walls in your half-asleep state. Of course, that thought is better kept to himself. "But you're not any of those and so am I. So it's all good, so very good." Nodding to himself in confirmation, Ryuusei face forward again.

For some reason he felt quite out of place. It's not so much as they are maybe in a different realm where people are allowed to walk with dangerous animals by their side and not get caught by police. But he was leaning more to the fact that almost everyone--- 'almost' because the ones wearing 'robes' other than him was that one teacher and the students who had attend this school before them.

He probably should have considered this, but wearing traditional clothing seems to be sewn neatly into his mind. Especially when the Kawanagi family specializes in music instruments and industry, something about disciplinary. "Hmm~ If imagination can get us to this academy, I wonder what can get us out? Maybe just imagine the door to our house?" At this he stopped at a random door, cupping his chin as he stare at the door, curiosity filling his eyes.

"Then again maybe we'll get our own pet instead." Ryuusei began to walk again, brushing off the idea of trying the method of imagining his house. Greeting random students or just saying a friendly 'good to meet you!' as they walked past before he spoke to Leo again. "A white hawk, lion and tiger. Maybe if we look around this place we'll find even more exotic animals. As long as there's no dogs." Ryuusei shivered. "Oh hell no, no dogs please."

Clair O'Reilly

Everything was going perfectly up to the point Lavinga made her escape. It came as no shock that the woman would flee the scene after being asked to hand over her whip but Clair did have to hand it to her, escaping on the back of a lion sure was something she didn't do all that often. Perhaps she wanted to show off to the new students, perhaps she simply thought that was the best course of action. None the less Clair honestly couldn't be bothered giving chase to the woman. It would have been far more work than it was worth, especially considering the woman would end up at the orientation anyway.

Anyway, on a much more pressing note, Clair could already feel the presence of a certain someone approaching at a leisurely pace. There was no doubt in her mind as to who said person was and she had a very good idea as to why the man was approaching her in the first place. Turning her head ever so slightly Clair confirmed exactly what she had assumed. Professor Lan was heading her way and although looking at his calm demeanour gave no hints to anyone. Clair knew he was royally pissed.

That damn Lavinga did she see him and run without warning! Ohhohoho I'll make her pay for this!

And with that thought, it had already begun. Professor Lan had started spewing his double meaning gibberish and to make matters even worse she could tell a lecture would be coming sometime soon. What a pain! What a buzz kill! What a... a... UGHHH this was annoying! With a soft sigh, Clair tossed her hands up into the air and turned to the professor before speaking "Look Lan, can't a girl have some fun here and there huh? Today is a day of celebration, not depression learn to live a little and learn to take a joke here and there yeh? Now look I hate to admit it but I'm actually really busy today...." And with that yet another headache appeared. Alice

Luckily enough though her presence was short and once she and the crowd had left Clair was left standing alone with her fellow colleagues. Wait... Oh NOOOO. She was alone with Lan and Shizue! This could only mean one thing! A god damn lecture! NO! Please NO! Have mercy!

The mere though send a bead of sweat rolling down the womans forehead she needed to get out of here asap "So, I ughhhh, I have work to do so I'll take my leave... you know me always busy..." Hopefully, that would work because the pressure being exerted by the two men made even her Tigre feel sorry for Clair.
Relias_ Relias_ . D O V E . D O V E animegirl20 animegirl20

☆゚.*・。゚______________________________________☆゚.*・。゚
Lan WangXian/Akiyawa Shizue
565048 565062

"If your method of 'celebration' is putting a wall of hatred between the students and faculty member. I must intervene every time that would happen." The frost in his tone could also be heard. Shizue approached the two, eyes narrowing, the frost in Lan WangXian's voice could be mirrored by Shizue's expression. "So, what's this about me breaking a girl's heart and humiliated her to the whole school? Ms. Clair..." Shizue took a deep breath, crossing his arms and exhale. Seeing the women's reaction was very pleasant. Lan WangXian could handle her alone, not that he hadn't before. "Lan Yue, what will be her punishment? Copy 'Righteousness' five times?" He grinned and looked at Lan WangXian.

During this, one will probably had sighed multiple times, Lan WangXian did not waver over such small matter. Nor did he sigh, Lan WangXian simply look at the two before focusing on Clair O'Reilly. "If you are occupied with something else, Ms. Clair, I suggest focusing on one thing at a time. There will be no punishment this time. The safety of the students matters most during this time of the year, they are new, thus keep your eyes open and focus on the matter at hand." With that said, Lan WangXian walked past the two, his eyes linger with a look of warning that if he caught her playing around with her words like that again, she will not escape punishment. After that Lan WangXian looked forward once again. He needed to focus on his duty as well.

"..." The corner of Shizue's lips curled upward, even if there's no punishment, a distressed Clair is enough to satisfy him. "Well, I should get going too." Akiyawa shrugged and the white hawk disappeared from his shoulder as he turned around and went back into the building. His jurisdiction is only within the students but Lan WangXian arrive whenever there is chaos brought by the teachers. A storm bringing a even more terrifying storm. "Lan Yue, you're going to freeze hell over with that cold gaze."

Uasal Uasal

Misaki Akari Himegami
Misaki watched the entire thing with nary a blink and found herself shrugging, and looked at her outfit that she wore to take care of the horses, sighing in slight frustration at the sight of her having this color combination in the first place. Black, red, and purple. Not colors she would've worn at the moment but had grabbed something to put on and do chores, all without thinking. Oh well, at least some of her own clothes were in the suitcase next to her. Looking at the suitcase again, she narrowed her eyes and disliked...no...hated the sight of the suitcase at that moment. Butterflies. Crimson. All. Over. Her. SUITCASE!
She briefly considered kicking her suitcase to the side but trashed it. She wanted to burn it, freeze it, dump it in a pool of acid. ANYTHING TO RID HERSELF OF HAVING TO REMIND HER OF WHAT SHE HAD DONE AND SEEN IN THAT CURSED HIDDEN VILLAGE! She also didn't know she was beginning to breath heavily while muttering to her self, her eyes seemingly vacant as she wanted nothing more than to do with her suitcase but her clothes were in there. Her arms went around herself as she began to hiccup with repressed memories trying to tear free of the thick wall she placed them behind.​

Zain Qalli
Zain heard Lavigna and looked at her aura with a smile.
"What do you need help with, Lavi?"
He said, turning full towards her and tilted his head to the left a bit to signal his confusion. He really did want to see what smelled good in the kitchen but oh well, Lavi needed help fist so, he'll help her.
. D O V E . D O V E

Last edited:
Azura Indukala
Azura just watched the entire thing with a simple raised eyebrow. Showing off on the first day to the new students, nice Lavigna nice. And get Clair involved as well, joy. Then Mr. 'No Touchy' appeared with Mr. Sarcastic and began talking to Clair moved off to some other place, she simply shrugged her shoulders and watched from her place the proceedings. Of course, Zain wasn't here to cause a lot of student female heads to turn. Bet he was still either in his room, getting scolded by his pets, or trying to investigate something interesting. Her gut said the latter than the former. And she began to hum, twirling her left hand in the air next to her as water began to swirl around it. She wasn't showing off like Lavigna, but a small sample of what could be done was possibly in order. Then she saw one of the students seem to be having a panic attack. Her face winced a bit at some faded memory but she had long since lived with what had come from it, though looking at the poor girl and her body language, she had it very bad.​

Last edited:
uIHPAYAr.pngWhat had just happened with the teachers confused Atsuko. Of course, she really hadn't been paying attention in the first place but that was beside point. The teachers seemed interesting which met this school was going to be a lot of fun. When Miss Evermore came to guide them to their new dorms. Atsuko quickly followed the crowds not wanting to get left behind while walking she noticed a girl with jet black hair and carrying four of suitcases and what a box. Atsuko smiled at her. "Hi! Do you need any help with that?" The girl with black hair glanced at Atsuko for a moment then handed her a suitcase. "Here" Astuko took it and smiled at her. "Well bet that's better huh? So what's your name?" The girl with looking at her responded annoyed tone to her voice. "Roxie Heart." Roxie that was a pretty nice name and her last name Heart....sounded familiar to her. "Heart....wait a min...Your not Roxie Heart from that rich family are you." Roxie stopped walking at looked at her. She didn't seem too pleased Atsuko recognized the name. "You are aren't you?! Wow! Your family is famous! Your father owns a huge talent agency your mother is a famous designer and your sister is a freaking model. She always looks so cool....you know I don't really remember hearing about you." Roxie first reaction was to knock the never living daylights out of her but she controlled herself. "So what's your name?" Roxie said trying to change the subject. "Oh, I'm Astuko Fukui."

Before Astuko could say anything else they had arrived at the dorm building and everyone headed inside. Astuko checked for her room then waited for Roxie seeing as she had one of her bags. When they made it to Roxie's room Astuko set the bag down and then turned to Roxie. "I hope we can friends." Roxie looked at her with a smirk. "Friends huh?.... Sure let's be friends. It's not like I find you fucking annoying." Astuko rolled her eyes. "Hey now come on! Don't think being, rude to me is going to work. I stick to folks like glue. Besides you like you could use a friend. After that Astuko left the room and headed to hers. When she got there she sat her things down and decided to take the right side of the room. They looked exactly the same so not like it mattered. She then started unpacking her things. "I wonder if I and my roommate will get along."
Mentions: . D O V E . D O V E

With all the crazy things happening Hector was glad when someone had finally come to direct them away. Although he was not expecting to have to share a room with another person. Checking the list too see which room he would be staying in he found out something he didn't expect to happen, even more than going to a magic academy. His roommate was going to be a girl (sorry women) named Roxie Heart. He could only guess that they must have a coed policy here of some kind to allow both a male and female student to be roommates. Not waiting to have any awkward conversation he headed to the room to put his things away. To his surprise the room was more like a small condo with two bedrooms. Not giving it much thought he picked the room on the right passed the sitting area and set his things down. Thinking ti over as he set his things down he decided to make sure to introduce himself to Roxie instead of avoiding her. They were going to be roommates for the forseeable future so it only made sense.

animegirl20 animegirl20

Yuna Jeon

While a whole ruckus caused by the Academy’s faculty members unfolded a few steps away from her, Yuna remained completely oblivious to this. Rather, she was still on the same spot where the door appeared.

“Pipitipapaiti Boo! Magical door, appear! Huzzah!” came her desperate chants, eager to go back to the orphanage.

A few moments later and she caught sight of a cow and a tattooed woman walking by as if it was normal thing to do! D-Did she accidentally join a cult? As if to make the matter worse, a lady riding a lion flew past her. WHAT THE HECK!? Plus why were there some robed characters scattered around the school!?

Thankfully for the perplexed girl, someone normal-looking finally appeared as the blonde professor who called herself Alice gathered the new students. Yuna, concluding that it was the wisest thing to do at the moment, followed the woman as she introduced them to their dorms.

The pink-haired hurried to the bulletin board and looked for her name, barreling into the horde of people as she did so. After successfully finding it, she practically dashed towards it. She needed to be there first or else her roommate might claim the right side!

With that, she dramatically bolted through her new dorm’s door with her pink rollerbag and was met by that very fate. Lo, her roommate was already unpacking her stuff on the right side.

“I want the right side!” she screamed with determination.

Yuna’s new roommate appeared to be a small and pink-headed girl with short hair. “Oh, it’s a child...” she muttered audibly. Well that won’t be a problem! She has spent all her life in an orphanage after all!

animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:

Lavigna Lockheart

If there was one person in the whole faculty that Lavigna could confide into about her problems, that would be Mr. Zain. Mr. Z, as she liked to call him.

“Well, you know. The usual. The crew is after my beloved treasure again.” she whined, a dramatic and heavy sigh following after. “I just don’t see why they’re so obsess with my whip, you know? It’s pretty harmless!” she continued in a hushed voice.

With that, she carefully peeked around to find out whether Clair or those two handsome men chased after her. Upon recieving no evidence that they did, she relaxed her shoulders and faced Zain with a bright grin.

“Ah, looks like the coast is clear.” she informed him. She originally planned to have him back her up when they arrive but it seemed like it won’t be needed now.

However, she did wonder why he was heading to the direction of the kitchen when the teachers were supposed to welcome the students. “Anyways, why are you heading to the kitchen? Hungry?” she popped the question with brows raised.

Zain Qalli
Zain looked at the kitchen with a shrug of his shoulders.
"Smelled something good, so I wanted to know what it was. But, Clair being herself of 'Tigers are cooler and neater than Lions' thing again? I don't see why she needs to go on and on about it. Its like a one trick pony that going nowhere fast. It was right of you to walk away from the situation, knowing how Clair is with her fire and how you are with your whip. Even if rules are in place for people not to hurt each other, I still have to deal with idiots that don't know how to control their powers, want to show off, or just be gigantic damnable idiots."
He said, knowing from experience the idiocy some student will go through just to probe their point. While he couldn't 'see' the wound doesn't mean that he didn't know which idiot did what. Each person's power had a tinge of their aura attached to that power.

Interaction: . D O V E . D O V E
Location: Outside kitchen, debating on if to go in or go back to where other teachers are​

☆゚.*・。゚__________________☆゚.*・。゚
Akiyama Shizue
Currently interacting with Misaki Akari Himegami

Before he can even step foot into the building once again, a small wave of distressed emotion was caught. Akiyawa turned around and it wasn't hard to find whom that distressed person is, the other students had already left to follow Alice to their rooms. Yet there was a lone girl standing, expression far more than terrified. Within seconds, he rushed over to the young lady. He was quick to put a name to face the moment he saw her."Ms. Himegami?" Lowering himself to match her height, Akiyama spoke in a comforting voice yet she did not hear him. "Ms. Himegami." Shizue tries again, this time paying attention to the direction she was facing but wasn't directly looking at: the suitcase.

"Butterflies?" They did not have this type of butterflies within the campus area."Return to where you came from..." With a little wave of his hand, the butterflies fluttered away, before they can get far however, they were surrounded with dim blue color before disappearing in thin air. Shizue stepped into her line of sight. "Ms. Himegami, it's all right. Please, breathe. The butterflies are gone."

With the back of his fingers, Shizue gently brushed it against the back of her hand, lingering there for a moment or two, letting her know that he is there, the aura he was giving was kind and gentle. "Can you hear me?"

Misaki Himegami
Misaki came to with a gasp and looked at the teacher before her, with tear stained face and tears yet unshed. She couldn't remember what happened all she could....What was it that she panicked over? She gently shook her head and placed herself away from that train of thought. It would only get worse if she tried to search. She knew she had selective memory, and also knew she had a panic attack but the who, why, and how would be unknown to her.
"Thank you, I can hear you. Seems like I hadn't had such a panic attack like that in a while. Must've been a year or so since I last had one or less. I can't remember the time, I just remember I did have a panic attack before this one. My mind tends to make me forget what happened; the who, why, and how are forgotten from my mind and I'm left without much memory. Now....Where did everyone else go? Did I miss something important?"
She said, explaining some before changing the subject to something that was possibly important.

Interaction: Relias_ Relias_

☆゚.*・。゚__________________☆゚.*・。゚
Akiyama Shizue
Currently interacting with Misaki Akari Himegami/Alice Evermore
RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 animegirl20 animegirl20

"They're already at the dorm." Shizue replied, handing a handkerchief to her for her to wipe her face. He went over to her suitcase and propped it up straight. "I'll guide you there. This place is interesting and in time you'll feel like everything is natural." Still, he waited for Himegami to regain her composure, wipe the tears off her face and replace it with a smile instead.

"You will have a roommate too although I don't know who it will be." With that, he gestured for her to follow him while helping her to carry her suitcase. "My name is Akiyama Shizue by the way. This school's Guidance Counselor, although I probably don't look like it." He laughed. Shizue kept making small talks as they walk toward the direction of the student's dorm. It was quite visible by now because of the crowds gathering at the bulletin board and of course, Alice is there too. "Go on, I have something to talk to with Alice, the blond one over there. " Returning Himegami's belongings, Shizue made a waving gesture, egging her to go and find her room before he walked away and approached Alice.

"Alice, Himegami just had a panic attack earlier, it would be best for you to keep an eye out for her condition during your guide." His voice was low enough for only the two of them to hear.

Azura Indukala
Azura watched everything before getting tired of watching headed to the library, to do something in her time.
'I haven't seen Chipapa. He's probably sleeping, well. Need to wake him up then.'
She thought as she walked to Chipapa's room and knocked before opening the door. Seeing the librarian sleeping in his room and how he slept in such a crowded place was beyond her, but for now, wakey wakey time for Chipa~! She had a small smile as she rotated her left hand in the air before arching it in a throw while twirling on her right ball of her foot. The water, a small amount landed squarely on Chipapa's face, sliding down to ensure no drowning was to happen.

Interaction: MrThe MrThe

Chipapa
The Librarian groggily woke from his Nap and turned his head around observing the cluttered mess surrounding him, countless books and scrolls scattered throughout the room, consisting of (among other things) Starcharts, Textbooks, Ancient Tomes, Scientific Journals, Essays by Magicians, Starcharts, Prophecies both new and old, Diaries, Journals, Firsthand Accounts, Memoirs, Biographies, Starcharts, Myths, Monsters, Legendary Heroes, Poems, Babylonian Horoscopes, The works of Holy Men and Philosophers, and Starcharts. Written in (among others) Mayan Logograms, Egyptian Hieroglyphs, Treatises in Ancient Greek and Latin, Aramaic, Akkadian, Thai, Chinese Caligraphy, and so on. Seeded among mountains of records were glimpses of the myriad gadgets and knickknacks he acquired over the period of 3 and 1/2 Millennia, Crystal Balls, Shiny Mirrors, Jewelry, Precious Artifacts and Works of Art, Wonders of Mechanical and Magical Engineering, but most precious of all these gadgets were the innumerable Telescopes and Astrological Tools that were his passion. It was only after he slowly took in the full 360 degrees of his circular room that he rested his eyes upon the one who woke him and spoke.

"Azura my Girl, It is good to see you. Although, when you can peer into the future it is impossible to get rid of the permanent state of Deja Vu." Before rising out of the small pond in the center of the room that served simultaneously as his bath, bed, hot tub, and scrying pool. Chipapa looked up at the ceiling, which was currently closed for his nap. The roof of his room was a Glass Dome that during bad weather or some other reason could be covered by shutters that transformed his glass observatory into an enormous and fully functioning Mayan Calendar. "Hmm, today is Orientation for the new students. I suppose I should get dressed in order to greet them. Is there anything you would suggest that might put the more Skittish of the students at ease Azura? Perhaps something one could call Cute?"

Clair O'Reilly

Clair remained silent for the entirety of he scolding, she knew better than to not at this stage. Besides, while she might have been able to get around Shizue with words there was no way she'd be getting around Lan in the same way let alone both at the one time. However, surprisingly she did just that! She got away with it! Haha! Victory! Today was going to be a good day and that was for sure. As the two men disappeared into the distance Clair, with a hop and a skip, continued on her way around the school's grounds with her tiger in tow. Lan was correct, the student's safety was at risk on such an important day, especially with so many portals being opened and closed in such rapid succession.

It was most certainly a good time for someone to slip in undetected, you know if they so wanted to and as such it was Clair's job to ensure that didn't happen. And while yes to many Clair seemed like a pushover and unfit to do her job as a result of her behaviour realistically and statistically speaking Clair was, in fact, overqualified for her position in regards to her training and under her term as head of security, not a single Templar made it inside the school nor harmed a student on their way home. People, of course, didn't pay that much attention though. And in fact, most also forget the fact she's one of the very few mages in the entire academy staff rota to have killed a templar let alone a number of them. Meh, she didn't care, besides she loved her job and annoying the hell out of her colleagues!

And so the Pyromancer skipped on and on and on....

Open to interaction

Min'Karai was about to open the door to leave his room when he heard his Sister's voice in his head. "HEY Grab your stuff and lets go!"
Okay, he had "heard" his Sister's voice before, but mostly just as memories. THIS was new. Suddenly his thoughts turned to the letter he got a few weeks back.

Hmmmm, He HAD told his parents he was gonna head to school soon....
Well hopefully they already made arrangements...
He packed some clothes, and a few other essentials, and opened his door; and stepped right into a god damn castle...
Also right into someeone walking around the hall. "Oof Sorry, didn't see you there. Apparently this Magic portal thing they did didn't show that someone was on the other side..."

Uasal Uasal

Last edited:

Lavigna Lockhart

Lavigna listened to Mr. Z, huffing proudly when he called her the better person as his statement appeared as such to her. However, the part about the “idiots who are showing off their powers” made her silently gulp since she was a little bit guilty to that a few minutes ago with her lion.

“A-anyways...” she began, clearing her throat on the process, “We should really check the kitchen out. I’m also hungry.” she added as she led the way to the kitchen. She could smell something good coming from it too...

Nonetheless, that wasn’t the sole reason behind her action. If she gets lucky then she could get Mr. Z to skip the orientation with her. Henceforth, she could avoid bumping into Shizue or Clair again and have her beloved whip confiscated. Easy-peasy!

She turned to face her fellow professor with a smile, “Hey, I can cook something for us.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back