• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic New Worlds

Jules_Winter

the king of laziness
Hey y'all! I'm Jules, i'm 14, I prefer they/them (idk normally i'm fine with being a girl just like the past few months i've been all over the place...don't ask). I like witches, superheroes, aliens and cool creatures! I'd prefer a modern setting (1960s or something to now is cool) but I'd be willing to go any time. I'm a budding writer (once wrote 10,000 words for NaNoWriMo! that counts...right? right?) and am interested in developing those skills. I've always had trouble with long posts though, 'cause I feel I'm telling the other person what to do. Maybe it's 'cause I DM. *shrug*

This would be me leading y'all through a mystery, sort of:
An archaeologist spends their live pouring over engravings left by mysterious, highly advanced ancestors. These engravings have been religion, with grim warnings to keep the planet clean from gases and things. Meanwhile, the world is quickly advancing, pulling out faster and faster spaceships. The archaeologist, per the engravings instructions, becomes increasingly interested in the stars. (this is kind of me leading you through a mystery. (tweaks can be made)

Almost nation-building, think "Contact" sort of, for the feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back