• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vilarious

The Hermit Gremlin
Hiya!
My name is Vilarious or Emmie, whichever you’d like to call me. I’m semi-new to RPing as I’ve only done it a handful of times throughout the 10+ years of discovering it. However, I’d like to dive deeper into the genre of writing and wish to find creative writers like myself to create a prodigious world!

I’m currently looking for an RP partner that can tolerate a newbie like myself. I’m pretty active on the internet despite being in college. I write in the third person and would like to keep it that way along with replies in similarity.

Since I’m new, I’m open to any teachings or advice on how to RP or create characters!

I do prefer to RP and build characters on discord since I’m on there 99% of the time.

Please be 18 or older. I’m not comfortable roleplaying with minors.

Things I’m into:
  • Action and Adventure
  • Sci-Fi or futuristic
  • Zombie survival, dystopia, and post-apocalyptic
  • Supernatural
  • Fae Folk / Witches, werewolves, vampires, etc.
  • Powers/metahumans (Similar to DC and Marvel)
  • Horror
  • If there’s anything that you have in mind just hit me up and we can take it from there.

Things that I don’t like:
  • Roleplaying a fandom character. I like to RP my own characters!
  • Pure Romance. I don’t like the RP to be solely based on romance, but I am open for it to be mixed in.

Hey! I think I literally just saw your post in the intro thread lol. Anyway we seem to have pretty similar intrests so maybe we could do something with the power/metahumans concept?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back