• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Nero: The Hidden City - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay, one at a time.

Enolx Enolx The colonies were initially randomized because back then, we only got a small number of people on the interest check. Now, we have enough characters for all three colonies which is why I'm again, bringing up the topic of whether you guys want to randomize or choose your own. My misgiving with choosing your own side is that we may have a player imbalance for the colonies. (Like too many joining on Titania for one)

As much as I want to allow multiple teams for one colony, modding and supervising everything will be difficult for me and it will be hard to gather people for say, a big story event when they're all in the middle of something which tends to happen with large-scale RPs. Which is why I did mention needing help "modding" the RP if we go down the three colonies route.

Making your own colony is a plot point reserved for later which is why it hasn't been brought up.

Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Parts trading does occur IRL and online.

6ft Under 6ft Under As for how visiting goes, players can technically visit other colonies. Unless you're in a mission where say, your objective is to take control or capture another colony's territory, you can't just start shooting at another colony's assets. As a Cypher, you can teleport to other colonies for a visit but you can only launch your own mecha from your own territory. For the element of surprise, the defending colony will be notified that their assets are under attack but they won't be told which one which is why defenses are built over all of them. Players can also transfer to other colonies if they want.

Lekiel Lekiel Officially backing out? It's alright. Good luck as well~

Last edited:
SCSaya06 SCSaya06 I am fine with helping out as a mod. Just let me know what you need help with. I would love to get this started.

Enolx Enolx We'll see.

There's 17 of us so divided into three colonies, we'll get two with 6 members and one with 5 members. Alright, most seem to favor choosing their own. Jot down your preferred colony here in the OOC first. To start, I'm going with Astraea. We'll do first come first served.

Astraea. Definitely Astraea. Juuna would be destroyed in Sandalphon and is more of a casual player looking to have a good time anyway so sign her up for Astraea.

SCSaya06 SCSaya06 , If there's any room left in Orion then i'll happily slot in there as it fits my character's personal choice of company. But if it is full then i'll jump in with the Titania's. ^_^

Current poll: 3 for Astraea, 6 for Orion ( Becker Becker got the last spot) and 1 for Titania. Titania and Astraea are the only options left.

Projected start time is later evening after I come home from work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back