• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Neighborhood Roleplay

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
Welcome to the Neighborhood!
full

Let's cut to the chase.

This is a multi-family roleplay set in a cul-de-sac neighborhood. I'm thinking middle class, but like almost everything else, this is up for discussion!

I'd be looking for six other people to create a total of seven families. Every player would play an entire family- It's not as daunting as it sounds, promise! Length requirement will be based on family makeup and how many characters you're replying with. For example, a dog or a baby might only need a sentence every once in a while where a teenaged girl might require a whole paragraph minimum. We can figure it out later. Sheets would also be fairly simple.

On top of RpN rules and basic RP etiquette, I'd expect a post every week, however much content we agree on, and drawn faceclaims or a minimum of four sentences description.

If this picks up interest, I'd be down to do some sketches for people of the houses, characters, etc if necessary/desired.

For how this would work, we could discuss it, but I'm thinking centering around big group events like potlucks, pool parties, and barbecues could be fun, though if you have any alternative ideas, feel free to suggest them! If you have alternative ideas in general, please! I am so open to us changing things around to suit us better!!!

Two last notes: This is LGBT+ friendly and will not be first come first serve! I'll be choosing the families I find the most interesting :)

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
You mentioned that you're picking the families you like, so how many can we apply with? 'Cause I have a couple of families in mind. I wouldn't throw out an insane number; I'm just indecisive, haha.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
You mentioned that you're picking the families you like, so how many can we apply with? 'Cause I have a couple of families in mind. I wouldn't throw out an insane number; I'm just indecisive, haha.
I hadn't even thought of applying with multiple families! I think like two, maybe three would be fine, but any more feels like a bit too much lol. Thank you for asking :D

Hey, everyone! So, I was going to wait until I had my sheet done to post the CS thread, but, surprise, it's taking longer than I expected. It's a bit big when you're doing a good amount of info for every character, but most of it is just to get you thinking, and if you guys want to edit the character sheet, you'll be able to ask me in the shiny new out of character :)

Saturnah Saturnah There could be a cheating husband or wife, and maybe they find out at a social gathering or something...

There could be a social group where the members make it difficult for others to get into.

A husband turns gay... xD

Lots of things I guess. Lol. I'm gonna make my family tomorrow hopefully!

Idk if I should make a gay married couple or a different type of family. ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back