• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Neighborhood Roleplay

You can definitely post a sheet, though I'd like to remind everyone that it's quite likely that unless I really like everyone's sheets, not everyone will get in :)
Do we have to have pictures? My characters are very specific looking so unless I draw them myself anime style (which would take some time and my skills aren’t that good) I probably wouldn’t be able to find much

Do we have to have pictures? My characters are very specific looking so unless I draw them myself anime style (which would take some time and my skills aren’t that good) I probably wouldn’t be able to find much
Oh, pictures are definitely not a requirement! If that got lost in communication, I am so sorry D:

Oh, pictures are definitely not a requirement! If that got lost in communication, I am so sorry D:
No, it didn’t. I just like to clarify these things. I’m about a fifth of the way done. One more question, is there a section to describe our house and the rooms in it? I know you gave some info on the houses but I want to provide more detail

No, it didn’t. I just like to clarify these things. I’m about a fifth of the way done. One more question, is there a section to describe our house and the rooms in it? I know you gave some info on the houses but I want to provide more detail
Oh, alright! And there isn't, but you can definitely add one! I'm excited to see what you come up with :)

Oh! So we can describe the house? That’s cool, I’ll be adding that when I’m done photoshopping the drawings.

Oh, alright! And there isn't, but you can definitely add one! I'm excited to see what you come up with :)
Thank you! Since my other character sheets are done and my roleplays I’m in are going fairly slow I’m using my free time to work on it. Since I have 5 characters and a house description it could take till Thursday or Friday but I like to make my estimates longer than it will probably take so it may be even shorter than that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back