• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alirah Hoshino - status graphicv2.png

Once Alirah’s crêpes had been placed in front of her, she started into one. As Charles did, she also decided to use a knife and a fork since a crêpe is more of a western food item. She then slowly cut both of her crêpes into bite sized pieces. Then she brought a piece to her mouth. She’s had crêpes before but last time she knew they were very sweet, but she needed the energy…. And so she finally placed one of the pieces into her mouth after looking at it for a few seconds and chewed it down. Since her crêpes had been cut into tiny pieces she was able to eat them cleanly without any mess. Every couple of bites or so she would take a break to wash the sugar down with a glass of water. By the time she was to her second crêpe, it would be visibly noticeable that her eyes began to have some more life in them.

She had picked up the pace of her eating a bit and finished her second crêpe fully in the span of 5 minutes rather than the 10 that it took for the first one. After that she grasped her glass of water, took a big few gulps of it, then set it back on the table with a little thud when it became empty. She then leaned back into her seat and lifted her head to look at the ceiling. She closed her eyes and stayed like this for about 3 minutes, waiting for her headache to go away completely. Afterwards she would open her eyes and bring her arms up over her head to stretch and crack her fingers. With her arms still raised she then shook out her hands a bit to relieve some stiffness. Then she brought her arms back down and simultaneously sat up straight in her chair. “Alright then. I feel better now.” She said while looking at both Azuza and Charles. She then stood up, turned sideways and bent over to touch her toes, to stretch herself out. Then she rose up slowly and raised her arms up and proceeded to arc them downwards ending up with her palms closed together in a praying hand position. She then took a deep breath in and out to end her stretch. Then she turned back around to face the chair that she was sitting in and picked up her backpack. Once she had secured her backpack onto herself she then tilted her head towards Azuza and Charles and said “Let’s go work off all of this sugar now while we go find an arcade, yeah?” She ended that with a cheery smile.

Interactions: Maxxob Maxxob (Charles) | Absollover77 Absollover77 (Azuza)

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

Charles took a maximum of 6 minutes to finish his banana crêpe. Only stopping when he had finished it to drink water. It was a very different breakfast from what he was used to, but he liked the change of pace. His gaze alternated between both ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) Alirah and ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) Azuza. He was relieved, seeing that the purple-haired girl had gone back to her usual energy. It appeared that those treats had really done the trick. The fox girl looked like a happy little fluffy ball, jumping up and down in place. Seeing such an authentic display of innocence and happiness warmed his heart. He did notice, however, that there was a bit of the cream on her face, and he couldn’t really just let her be up and about like that. Reaching into the inner pocket of his blazer, he took out a handkerchief. Its colour was a dark shade of purple - “Zuzu-chan, stay put, don’t move...” - he said, bending over the table. The young aristocrat’s hand that was holding the piece of cloth reached to the other side of the table, targeting the cream on the girl’s cheek. His hand movements to clean it were pretty gentle, making sure he didn’t make it worse or ended up dirtying another place - “... and there, all done” - he sat back on the chair, folding the handkerchief and storing it again inside the inner pocket of his blazer.

When the purple-haired girl got up, he knew it was time for them to get moving. He followed suit, getting up from the chair, but not really stretching. His hands quickly move to readjust both his tie and its clip that kept it in place on his shirt - “Excellent, Ali-chan. We will have to work off quite a bit!” - he laughed a bit, in a happy mood. Everything looked perfect. Taking a few steps away from the table, so he could have enough space, he extended his hands towards both girls, his palms are turned upwards, offering it to them once again - “Let’s start searching” - the young heir said, with a big smile on his face.

79cd0893b62b1a849a568e59b0f0d585.jpg
Valentina Edakawa
The Catgirl

Valentina was in the Dorms, Looking around For a bit, She had lost her necklace."Man... I shouldn't had Placed it in an Area, Where I Will lose it! I'm stupid for that."She thought to herself. She Muttered a Small Swear In Spanish For that. She was looking Unde the Couches For that necklace In the Dorm area.

amara.pngAmara
Amara blushed, "S-sorry. I shouldn't have grabbed you..." She went quiet after that, listening to the others talk. They wanted to spar...? Well... Mr. Fist was a melee hero, right? That could be kinda fun... She nodded and took her jacket off with a very light sigh, "I... I suppose I'm okay with this idea." She dropped the jacket gently outside the marked dirt box and pulled off the scarf and placed those down as well. Amara walked inside gingerly and bowed to Mr. Fist.

"Please treat me well, Sensei," she said, before answering Odessa's question, "It's basically like Kinetica's. That's the fastest way to explain. Think of me as a tank, even if I really don't look like it."

Continuing forward, she readied her stance, not perfect but decently good at it by the looks of things. Amara planned to get close and take any of his hits so the other two wouldn't get touched.

Castello Castello Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Maxxob Maxxob

Azuza
Beginning of Fun

Azuza paused when Charles asked her to removing some cream from her face. Her face lit up a bit with a blush of embarrassment when he did so. "Uhh.. T-Thank you Kiru." She scratched the back of her own head. She was all for the idea of finding the arcade now. "Yeah finding an arcade from here shouldn't be too hard if we ask around." She didn't see any arcades where they walked yesterday so she wasn't sure of where any of them might be. The sugar this early in the morning was definitely having an impact already. It was making Azuza a tad hyper. She couldn't sit still any more and she continued the slight bouncing from earlier.

"Well, I wont lead the way this time. It's one of your turns." She said looking between the two. She had her fill of being the leader the last time. Now it was Charles, or even Ali's turn to lead them. She wasn't going to be the designated trailblazer, even if she was good at it. If she's the leader all the time how will they find things she doesn't see? Better to have a different perspective than just her own. It would also be a good time for Ali to find the gifts she promised the day before.​

Alirah Hoshino - status graphicv2.png

Alirah had been too busy stretching to get to Azuza’s face in time. However she did also notice the icing that had been on Azuza's face. Charles had gotten to it first.... As a result of this, something bubbled up inside of Alirah, she didn't know what it was, but the action that Charles just did towards Azuza definitely had some sort of negative reaction on Alirah. After she was done stretching and Charles outstretched his hands again, she would send glare to him that lasted about 10 seconds. Then She would finally raise up her left arm high above her head and slap her hand down into his right which created a quite audible noise from the force.

Then she went back to her usual bubbly smile and turned her head to look at a hyper bouncing Azuza. "Alright Zuzu-chan. Here's the plan! Chuu-Chan, here -" She said, nudging Charles in the arm slightly. "- will lead the way to finding an arcade. And I -" She motioned to herself with her right hand,"- will go get our gifts after we have found an arcade. After I get the gifts, I'll come back and meet you guys there." She then took a moment to look between the both of them. "That sound good?"

Interactions: Maxxob Maxxob (Charles) | Absollover77 Absollover77 (Azuza)

Last edited:
Bryn Evan-Miles
Watching with fascination and a touch of horror as the cook from the previous casually stretched his jaw well past freaky width to swallow a decent burger stack in one Bryn decided they were evidently good as far as breakfast went and took his own food off the heat, deciding to not be totally unsociable he took a seat at the same table as the winged girl who was the only other person eating there. "Morning." Yawning loudly he jabbed a fork into his heap of grease.

Hearing muttering and the sound of furniture scraping along the floor he leaned back and saw a blonde furred tail waving in the air, after looking on for a few moments he decided he didn't have much better to do and spoke up. "Umm hey, someone leave their pet here?" Leaning over further he saw the tail was attached to a more human butt than he expected. "Oh nevermind, you need a hand down there?"

SilverInu SilverInu Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

79cd0893b62b1a849a568e59b0f0d585.jpg
Valentina Edakawa
The Cat girl
When Somebody had Asked, Did someone leave their pet here, Valentina Looked up To sees A Guy looking at her and Sighed."Yeah, I Lost my Necklace and I Can't Find it."She said. Her cat Ears Drooped and She Looked frustrated."I Wish I place my necklace Somewhere else, instead of leaving it on the Couch."Valentina Said.

IG42 IG42

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

The young heir was quite confused about the embarrassment of the ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) small fox girl. What kind of friend would he be if he had allowed her to go about her way with ice cream on her face? He hoped that both girls would act the same if it was him who had food on his face. After a few moments, the young Reiss felt someone staring daggers into him. It wasn’t hard to find out it was the ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) purple-haired girl. He looked back at her, clearly confused why she was giving him a dirty look - "Did… did I wrong her in any way?" - he thought to himself, while he watched her hand descend upon his, hitting it with a loud slap. The smile that was on his face, changed. His teeth grinded against each other, a muffled groan of pain almost escaped his lips. Droplets of sweat formed on the side of his forehead from the pain. The young aristocrat was glad, however, that he managed to keep it in - “Man… she can be very scary… I better not do whatever ticked her off, again”

He inhaled deeply, his hand closing around Alirah’s hand. He was very happy to feel its warmth once again, despite the pain caused by her slap. This time, however, he decided to go a step further, moving his hand and actually interlocking fingers with her. An excited smile was back on his lips, and he was ready to enjoy the Sunday with his friends. The young man paid close attention to the purple-haired girl’s plan. A confident expression was present on his face, being sure that, if there was an arcade in that backwater city, he would find it. But then, she continued, explaining that, once they had found it, she would split from the group to find the gifts. Charles did the best to not let it show through his expression, but he wasn’t all that glad about the very end of it - “That sounds like a solid plan! My searching skills are, after all, excellent!”

One could say he was being very cocky about it, but there was quite a bit of truth in his statement. He didn’t use animals to hunt, relying only on his own instincts. Broken branches, footprints and such were the kind of details he didn’t let go through him. With that, he started to walk. His objective was the city centre, since he was sure asking for information there would be way more productive than the place they were at the moment, being kind of a peripheral part of town. He let his left hand in an easy position for Azuza’s to grab it, if she chooses to. While walking, his steps were confident. The sound of his leather shoes made quite a bit of sound against the sidewalk. He stopped briefly before a cross-walk, waiting for the pedestrian green light before crossing it with them.

“I am pretty sure we will find an arcade if there is a mall in this city. Otherwise, I doubt there will be one where we are currently… we are too far from the city centre” - the young heir started to explain his reasoning, while he waited to cross the street - “An arcade around these parts would be an awful business decision, despite UA not being that far away. Taking the amount of influx of potential costumers, the most sound decision would be to open it in one of the main avenues or streets” - he concluded, turning to his left side to look at Alirah and then shifting his gaze to Azuza.

girl.jpg
Name: Odessa Fuyumi
Hero Name: Phantessa
Quirk: Chaos Nightmare
Odessa stepped into the space with Amara Deathkitten Deathkitten and got into a fighting stance. She studied Mr. Gao Maxxob Maxxob , looking for any weak points. Her mother taught her that everyone has a weak spot, though she was having a hard time finding his. No matter, with Ryota Castello Castello and Amara there's no need to worry about it. Odessa was sure their power altogether would be strong enough to take on the old teacher. Odessa's lips spread in a smile. "We've got this, guys. As long as we trust each other and work together."

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6

As Asuka went to investigate the obnoxiously loud noise for the morning, she'd find none other than Katsuki Bakugo, winner of the sports festival...chasing around Izuku Midoriya who was fleeing from said pissed off sports festival champion. Observing would reveal that young midoriya had accidentally spilled milk on bakugo's shoes. Before further investigation could be done both of them, along with the terrified onlookers of class 1A, went up in a smoke cloud as Bakugo blew all parties up in an explosion...the glories of U.A High.

IQ sipped his tea in silence, eyes tracking Kinetica on her approach in silence. As she touched down he smiled, dropping into a polite bow at the hips to address both mother and child. "Good morning, Kobayashi-sensai. Yes, as always. I'm just going to be available for a bit today." IQ raised a free hand to wave hello to her son, giving a very small and relaxed smile. "Nice to meet you, Makato-san." He relaxed, sipping his tea and raising an eyebrow at the question on if he managed to escape, Kana offering some cover him. "Afraid not. Real buzzer-beater. Chased by three students, one in a giant robot...unfortunately, it's quite difficult to outsmart luck itself." Attention darted over to the ancient-looking gentleman, otherwise known as Gao. "Good morning, Gao-san. Good to see you as well."

As students began to funnel out for the day, IQ glanced over, giving a nod towards Ryota. "Good morning, everyone. I'll be available for the next thirty minutes or so, if you need anything. I've got some things to do today with the time I have to myself, so if there's anything that comes up in that time, I'll assist you in the evening, I promise." Lifting his cup to his lips he downed the rest of his morning tea, watching Emrik interact with the youngest party present with a polite little smile. "Kobayashi-san, if you have need of me you should have my number from the staff registry, as should Gao-san. With that said, I think Doctor Shikaru and Doctor Shikaru are performing their usual duties today, should you need either of them."
IG42 IG42 Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Maxxob Maxxob Castello Castello Absollover77 Absollover77 MisoraUni MisoraUni SilverInu SilverInu Deathkitten Deathkitten
(I just pinged everyone who might be relevant)

City Streets
"Hey, watch it!" 'Would you be careful!?" "Ma'am, watch your step-oh that looked painful." Starting a bit away from them but drawing every closer to the group of Charles and co, murmurs could be heard from people on the streets, and the murmurs were heading in their direction. Much of it was the same thing, 'watch out' styled comments. "Sorry, sorry! Pardon me, coming through! Oh gosh I'm so sorry-GUWAHHH!" Stumbling out from the crowded sidewalk at their side, a young girl practically ran face-first into Charles, stumbling with each step. Though, rather than knock him over, all that occurred was she was knocked onto her rear, rubbing at her face with a frown. Only moments prior the girl had been carrying a manilla folder FILLED with papers...which were now going all the way down the street carried by a gust of wind. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I know, watch my step!" The girl blinked her eyes a few times, trying to get rid of the swirls that had replaced them. The traffic light pole she had landed right next to noticeably had its lights on the fritz, heavily so, the lights blinking on and off repeatedly, and all parties, save for the girls, hair was standing on edge like they'd rubbed a balloon on their head. The girl shook her head to get her bearings, stumbling upright and holding onto the traffic light pole for assistance which only caused the lights to further flicker. Catching sight of their hair her eyes went wide, hands quickly trying to smooth out Azuza's hair. Oddly enough, every time she touched her...it only got worse. "Oh no, oh no...I can fix it, I promise I can fix it!..Wait, where's my folder?" Stopping her efforts to fix Azuza's hair she glanced at the empty manilla folder in her hand, eyes going wide. "NOOOOO! THE PAPERS!" She looked down the street, eyes wide in the classic face of a child who'd just smashed the vase. "I needed those...I can't get anything right today!"
15560929404766899fe47b7b9aa242bebc831c459256cebe.png
MisoraUni MisoraUni Maxxob Maxxob Absollover77 Absollover77

Azuza
To the rescue... Somewhat.

Azuza followed Charles and Alirah electing not to hold Charles hand this time. She was much too hyper for that she'd definitely start dragging the three of them if she did. She remained quiet for most of the current walk until this pink haired girl bumped into Charles. "Hey you okay?" The girl seemed to panic a bit and started trying to fix Azuza's hair. Making it worse in the process. That however was fine. What wasn't fine was the papers she dropped. As they started to slide away her eyes locked onto some of them. Snapping her fingers, she attempted to grab at some of them with a gesture of her arm, but managed to get ahold of only a hand full using her power. The sheer number of people around made it far too difficult for her to grab any more of them. Bringing them over she took them and handed them over. "I'm sorry... I could only catch a few..." She handed the girl the four pieces of paper she managed to grab hold of. "I couldn't grab any more with my power when there is so many people in the way... I'm sorry."

Azuza wanted to go hunt down the remaining papers but she couldn't not with all the people. One false move with her power could cause some major damage. Using it near so many was a risk in and of itself. Going all out to get that many papers could have been disasterous. "Maybe next time put papers in a binder? Or maybe a backpack? That way you won't lose them?"

Kobayashi Akira - Beatdown º Quirk: Phantom

Mentions/Interactions: Mirai-chan Mirai-chan (Valentina) IG42 IG42 (Bryn) SilverInu SilverInu (Asuka) Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher (Donny)

Living the dream, in the search for true purpose.

Sunlight crept between two curtains, or was it a lamp outside? He had no idea if outside was lit by a half-moon or the fire giant itself, Akira stood awake until that dismal beam of light had struck the stark white ceiling of the room, unpacking stuff, eavesdropping as much as he could, looking out the window trying to catch a glimpse of anything that could remind him how it was like back then stuck in that apartment complex. And how that somehow differed from this here empty room. Littered boxes, comics stacked into towers in a corner, almost like a sculpture, some form of satirical art he’d created by accident – Either way, one could almost feel that smell creeping into the nostrils, an empty, distasteful stench of plastic and dust – It felt the exact same as his old apartment. It wasn’t entirely nostalgic, nor monotone enough for him to feel as if he’d brought over his old room into this one, it was more of a restless feeling. A pang of realization.

Not much had changed.

Maybe he had big expectations for once, but on that note, who wouldn’t? Giant robots, big names, flashy explosions; the fast-lane of heroism and fame had driven him into one hell of a delusion. As he had a staredown with the ceiling fan, he thought back to something his father had told him, sounding just as delusional as him back in the entrance exam. “I wanted to be the one who earns something, not the one who owes. Just this one time.” In lieu of a heroic fable, a lie, his dad instead gave him the hard to swallow truth. Old man doubled down on his gambit, and never made it up in the hero hierarchy. Remembering this, Akira’s face split into a trembling smile, he clenched his teeth as he felt something well up in his eyes. He was doubling down right now, just being in this room meant he was just as much of a lunatic as his dad back then, and that is what scared him the most.

Much later, once he finally muted that constant drove of negative thoughts, he sat with his back against the side of his bed, watching with teary eyes the darkness lapping away from him as his vision readjusted to the morning light – “God I want a hug…” – Alas, there was no-one handing out hugs in U.A High. Only guts and glory, maybe a little doggedness and a cup of coffee; that would get him through this part of his life. He grunted loudly, letting his head fall back to the mattress. He held his breath, listened in for footsteps or anything outside his room. This until he caught ear of a noise, what sounded like the agonic breath of a decrepit old man. He knew this sound by heart. Akira’s eyes swept the room until they landed on two gleaming orbs of pure white, a blue iridescence playing around their corners, a shade stared back at him.

The shadow extended a fist towards Akira, its shape almost losing itself with the gloom of the room, yet Akira could see his outline as clear as day. If there was one thing he knew wouldn’t change, it was that this guy wouldn’t stop being there for him. He met him with the same, reaching out a fist that seemingly collided with the dark; the two white orbs darted from their fistbump and back to Akira, as though awaiting an answer. – “I’m fine, quit being so cheesy.” – Akira beamed at him, and horrifyingly enough, the Phantom did the same. The flat surface of its “face” stretching in the place where his mouth was supposed to be, opening a gash that led to an entire world of white nothingness, the opening in his face curving into that of an ear to ear grin. The same erratic breathing could be heard coming from the Phantom.

“E-Eh…?” – Akira shuddered at the sight, but his smile did not waver – “Okay, first of all,” – He paused to back away his fist – “Don’t do that again. Ever” – The phantom tilted its head, his eyes narrowed as the smile only grew bigger and more sinister – “I said don’t…” – One eyebrow twitched, it was hard to watch this attempt at banter, yet it somehow made him start to pick up steam. Got him energized, even though he did not sleep a beat, for some reason. At this, Akira allowed for a warm smile to fully stretch on his face. Getting an even bigger, demonic smile from the shadowy figure in the room. He sighed.

“Second,” – The tears gathered started to pour out as he stretched his arms upwards, his whole body following – “I’ve gotta go, can’t let the day go to waste. I need to figure myself out.” – His eyes had that glimmer in them, partly due to the tears and partly due to that inner fire to find what his true calling in this whole hero deal was. If he was doubling down, might as well go all out – “Might as well guard the room now that you’re out, I’ll call if I need ya’.” – He shrugged on his jacket, opened the door and stepped out of the asphyxiating darkness of the room. The shadow waved him off as the tear in his face reconnected, straightened himself up before giving Akira a military salute.

Akira’s expression softened, they both gave a lighthearted salute at one another.

Coming down the hall, he took a couple of steps down the stairs before taking an energetic leap half-way through. Ending in in him inching forward in pure agony as he felt an electric shock claw his way up his right leg, he landed right on the ball of his feet. No one saw that, no one saw that, no one saw tha-, he tried to convince himself, about to burst into tears once more. Down the stairs and into the living room, he noticed a couple of his classmates already eating their breakfast, getting ready for the day perhaps. He looked down at himself, unlike his fellow classmates here, Akira was a mess. He wore shorts, a plain jacket and dress shirt, didn’t even have sandals, and his mop of morning hair wasn’t helping his case either.

He shrugged the thought as quickly as it came, though. They would practically be brothers and sisters living under the same roof from now on, so they would have to deal with his unkempt morning self – “Morning~” – He punched the words in-between a yawn, eyeing all three of his peers every now and then as he went to heat up some water for his trademark delicacy, a cheap Frappuccino recipe he learned from shady sources on the interweb.

Noting an exchange between two students, he chimed in, scratching the back of his head as the morning tire, relentless as always, made his eyes narrow – “Happens all the time. Though I do recommend attaching somn’ with a strong neon color to it if it’s a keychain… That way it’d be easier to find next time it gets lost. Wait, did you say it was a keychain or…?” – He stopped to juggle his memory back together – “Meh, anyways.” – He snapped his fingers, the air around the couch Valentina was searching distorted until a pair of shadowy hands manifested. The Phantom lifted the entire couch, shaking it lightly as not to break it, until something was heard dropping and making a metallic clink on the floor.

“Was that the keychain-necklace thing?”

Last edited:
Lola and.....A wrecking ball!?
E39PcBnVgAMFiuY.jpg
Himemori.pngLola groaned as finally she emerged from her room, calmly floating down the hallway she simply went to the commons area ".......Nope" is all she said before face planting straight onto a couch. taking out a pair of earbuds and putting them in. It was a sunday. Perfect day for doing absolutely nothing, Whatever people wanted they could do it, and Lola just wanted to laze about. She didn't really care about that speech for goro whatever. No matter the good points. You can't talk shit unless you are in the field. If he wants to criticise heroes then he should go risk his own ass first before talking. But whatever, shes a foreigner. Japan was never known for overly friendly treatment to Gaijin as they referred to them. Guees even after so long that feeling still persists Nationalism or pride, call it what you will. Its just pride at the end of the day. "haaaah, man this book sucks" she said bored, until her phone beeped. "......who the hell is texting me" lola asked herself before she began pulling out her phone, the only people who even had this number was her old school and her parents. "read message" she said sighing sitting up, whoever it was probably wasnt a big dea......Lolas thoughts were immediately crushed as she stood up straight as the message played. "......Time to flee the school" Lola said all too calmly before she floated over to a window and opened it, taking a breath and promptly jumping out of it. She began to float away increasing her speed, only for a loud explosion to be heard. Lola turned to the sound of the explosion, she could feel something coming at her. But her thoughts were interrupted as a crystal ball the size of a large beach ball smashed right into her, sending her now ragdoll like body cascading across the campus grounds. "See! told ya shed try to run!" A young woman's voice said oh too cheerily, as the dust began to clear the perpetrators could be seen. Standing on a tank was a large man. and on the ground in the impact area was a woman with bright pink hair. "Heeeelllo! students. I am ball and my overly buff colleague is wrecking. Were the exchange teachers!" the woman proudly declared as she was picked up and set into a wheelchair. Lolas limp body just groaning on the ground. She knew the moment these two heroes texted her. That these psychos would be nothing but pain. Wrecking and ball. latest (6).pngThey were in the top 50 of US heroes, and were considered to be the face of Floridas hero department. They were apprentices of the late Death Sarge. A Hero known for his overwhelming violence, lack of mercy, and ability to get the job done. Anything that survived that wouldn't be sane. And Wrecking ball proved that theory right every day. "....Why....are you even here" she said weakly floating thankfully the display they just did could be considered holding back, no broken bones as far as she knew. Looking towards the pair. The pink haired hero, Caroline smiled as she put her hands together. "When my dear little underclassman gave me a call saying one of his precious students was going to japan for this new hero thing. I knew I had to come here immediately, after all I can't let you soften up! Your the walking pride of Florida academy now Lola!" She said laughing, though if it was mockery or just jubilation one could not tell. All they could tell was.... yeah.... these were floridians....

Collab post - MisoraUni MisoraUni Maxxob Maxxob

Alirah.pngCharles W-S.png

Alirah:
Alirah was almost about to reply to Charles when suddenly, someone bumped into him slightly. Alirah was right beside Charles, still holding onto his right hand with her left, so she felt a bit of this bump as well. She quickly turned her head to the source of disruption. It was a ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ) girl with pink hair, who had fallen onto her butt from the impact. She then looked up seconds later to see a bunch of papers had floated away from the girl.

Charles:
An annoyed expression formed on the face of the young aristocrat. It looked like some klutz had just bumped into him and, while he had suffered no impact from it or released Alirah’s hand, it did interrupt both his concentration and the chat he was having with the purple-haired girl and the silver-furred fox girl. The annoyed expression quickly gave way to a questioning look, his eyes darting downwards and seeing that the stranger had fallen on her butt. It was a pink-haired girl. It also looked like she was carrying many papers that were carried away by the wind.

Alirah:
As the girl frantically screamed about the papers Alirah reacted almost instantly and turned to Charles to say “Chuu-chan, I need you to cut your hand off, I have an idea!”

Charles:
The panicked girl, screaming about the papers, didn’t really have that much of an effect on Charles - “Probably I can get a two or three if I rush, but will that make any difference?” - he wondered, when he noticed Alirah eyeing him - “Me? Cut my hand off?” - what she had just asked of him, clearly caught him by surprise. It didn’t take, however, more than a moment for him to decide on it - “Okay, Ali-chan, I trust you on this” - he said in a confident manner. Letting go of her left hand, with a bit of hesitancy, and getting some distance, he drew his sword from the scabbard - “You have to catch it!” - he exclaimed, extending his left arm towards her. Concentrating, the edge of the sword he was holding turning bright-crimson, and he quickly flicked his right wrist in a circular motion. With this, the blade ‘cut through’ his hand, and it started falling towards the ground.

Alirah:
“I’m going to teleport your hand to one of those street lights ahead, then teleport back here.” She said as she caught the hand that he had cut off. Then she placed it onto her right shoulder and took out a pocket sized mirror from her backpack. She then picked up his left hand from her shoulder to hold it by the wrist gently and held out the mirror for Charles to take it with said hand. She then looked back towards him, “You are gonna use this to find where the papers went. Once you find them, you tell me, then I go to get them.”

Charles:
The young Reiss smiled at the purple-haired girl. She sure had a cunning plan. The advantage point would make it far easier for him to focus the sun reflex on the sheets of paper. His left hand took a firm hold of the mirror she offered it. He now was serious, getting ready for the action they were about to have - “I am ready whenever you are, Ali-chan!” - he said, giving her a confident smirk.

Alirah:
“Alrighty then, let’s go!” Alirah placed her backpack near Charles’ feet because she wanted to lighten her load a bit so she could go faster. She then slid his disembodied left hand into one of her pants pockets, thank goodness for the multitude of pockets her outfit had today, it was perfect for something like this. She took a few smaller reflective discs out of her backpack and slid them into a different pocket just in case she would need them. She then patted Charles’ hand that was now in one of her right side pockets. “This’ll be quick but still, hold on tight!” She then whipped her head around towards the direction of the papers. She still saw a few of the papers off in the distance so she would opt to go to a street light that was closer to where they were. This specific street light would be one at a 4 way intersection, so she would have to be careful as to not land in the middle of the intersection. A few seconds later after having found the streetlight she sent an okay hand signal to Charles to signify that she was about to teleport because there simply wasn’t enough time for a countdown. An instant after that, she had teleported accompanied by a flash of white light, like a camera flash. She had oriented herself so that she was above the light. She then grabbed onto the pole that was housing the light with one hand, and swung around it while she simultaneously took out Charles’ hand and placed it up on top of the light. About a second later she teleported back to the place she was before via a street sign that was reflecting the light of the sun.

Charles:
Everything was executed perfectly, according to plan. Alirah had placed his hand on top of the streetlamp where he would have a better angle to reflect the sunlight. Charles used the very short interval, between her teleporting to the streetlamp and then teleporting back, to adjust himself on how his hand movements would reflect the sunlight. That had to be a quick operation, since they just had around 5 minutes before his hand snapped back into place. With that, first, he targeted a spot between a few pages that were just besides the streetlamp itself - “There, Ali-chan! Just besides the streetlamp my hand is on top of!” - he quickly told her where their first target would be. He was already eyeing a few other pages that were forming a path in an opposing sidewalk. Before that, however, there was the question of communication. It would be inefficient if she had to teleport back to his side after getting every single sheet of paper. Putting his sword back in the scabbard, he reached to the right pocket of his pants and got his cellphone out of it. The young heir showed it to her, with a smile on his face, and accessing the message she had sent him earlier, called her on the same number.

Alirah:
‘Ah this would be easier if we had some sort of form of communication, I’d be able to stay in that area….’ Just after that thought, Charles got out his phone and showed it to her. “Ah!” This caused her to remember that she had blue-tooth earphones in one of her pockets. Not even a moment later, she put in one of her earphones and secured it to her left ear and answered the call from Charles immediately after she did so. Then she was gone yet again. As soon as Alirah got to the area, she grasped about 4 papers before starting to fall downwards. She would then look to a window that was higher up to get one more paper that had been blowing around near it before teleporting to the safety of the ground. She quickly rolled up the papers and shoved them into one of her bigger pockets so that they wouldn’t blow away again. “Okay, where to now?”

Charles:
“Just behind you, in the next block, there are about 3 papers starting to make their way towards a house!” - while telling her, he had already re-adjusted the position of the mirror in his left hand, aiming the reflection towards the house’s entrance.

Alirah:
Alirah’s eyes followed the direction that his hand had moved the reflection to. “On it!” She flashed to the reflection, oriented to be facing the papers. Two of them she was able to get at once, however the 3rd seemed to get away as gravity took Alirah downwards. That wouldn’t stop her though! She followed it with her eyes and just then a gust of wind blew it downwards in the trajectory to fall into a sewer. Just before that would have happened though, she flung one of her reflective discs into the area of the sewer grates and teleported to it. She was able to catch the paper barely within the tips of her fingers with it almost being inside the sewer grates. She then carefully pulled it out and placed it with the other papers in her pockets. “Okay next?! I’m certain there were more than this.”

Charles:
The young aristocrat smiled at the purple-haired girl’s performance. Indeed, she managed to get the last sheet of paper in the nick of time. She sure was on top of her game, even after being drained by the teleportation of so many things earlier on - “Oh yes, there are, at least, 3 more groups from what I can see. Zuzu-chan got some of them” - darting his eyes around the streets, he saw it: there was a nice cluster of 4 pages being pushed against the branches of a tree. It looked like Alirah would need to grab those mid-air or teleport on the branch itself. Turns his head to the opposing side, he saw two lonely pages, making their way towards a woman, pushing a pram. If it got there, it would disappear through the crowd that was just behind her - “Ok, Ali-chan, here is how we need to do it. Look in front of me, there are two pages making their way to a pram, and I am pretty sure they will disappear into the crowd if we don’t rush let’s get those and immediately after it, look behind you. There will be 4 pages stuck on a branch!” - finishing, the reflection was already on next to both pages, on the ground. As soon as she got those, he would shift the reflection for the pages on the tree.

Alirah:
She nodded in agreement with his plan to get the next few pages. Then within the instant Alirah was where Charles directed her to go. She picked up the two papers and stuffed them into a pocket. She was already turning her head to the next location as she put them away. Then as Charles re-adjusted the reflection near the tree, she appeared next to the tree, falling into it. She grabbed hold of a few branches and then reached for the clump of 4 then she swung herself onto the ground after grabbing them. As she tucked them away she then said, “Okay, are there any more?”

Charles:
Their success continued perfectly up to that point. Alirah clearly had put in the effort to learn how to use her quirk and that pleased Charles. It meant she was serious about becoming a hero, and himself was not different. It looked like there was a single group of sheets remaining. That was lucky for them, since he had around 40 or so seconds of his quirk remaining. During the many training sections, counting down those 5 minutes had become natural for him - “Nice work, Ali-chan! There is only one sheet left… mmm… it is actually stuck on the traffic light. Ok, ok, for this one, I will aim the reflection at it and then back at my side, ok? In a few moments, my hand will return, so we have to be quick! Quick as light!” - and, as soon as he finished it, he aimed the reflection on a black part of the traffic light, assuming she would have an easier time teleporting to it. After that, he was ready to bring her back to his side.

Alirah:
Alirah listened intently. Then without saying anything, she heeded his directions. Since they were short on time, she figured it would be best to not waste time talking, and rather just do. She looked at the reflection in the traffic light and not even a second later, she was there. She grabbed hold of the metal pole once again like she did earlier when she placed Charles’ hand there. This time though, she swung around it so that she was sort of hanging on it upside down, with her legs bent around the pole, left hand also helping to anchor her. Then she grabbed the last sheet of paper that was stuck to it. She had done it in this position because to be honest, all of that teleporting around was making her arms a little tired so she needed the extra support of her legs to avert gravity from overtaking her. Then as soon as Charles flashed the reflection back to her starting place, she transported herself. She had purposefully oriented herself a little above the ground so that she would end up springing into him, and coming to a stop with her arms around him in a hug. She then patted him on the back, while still holding onto that last paper. “Good teamwork, Chuu-chan! You are definitely meant to be a hero, and a very good one at that!” After that she stepped away and gathered all of the pages that they had captured. She then squatted down to her backpack to pull something out of it, it was a box of paperclips! She had these because they are lightweight, but also reflect light when needed. And of course they are perfect for keeping papers together! To ensure that the papers would stay together, Alirah jabbed holes into the parts without text and secured 5 paperclips to them, which created a sort of homemade looking notebook. She then stood back up and looked over to Charles, showing him what she did. “Now, they’ll stay together.”

Charles:
“Oh?” - he was surprised with the hug, but even so, returned the hug, putting both arms around her as well - “Thank you, Ali-chan. It looks like we work pretty well together!” - he moved his arms back to his sides a bit reluctantly when she started to step away to deal with all those pages. His hand suddenly snapped back onto his arm, holding her portable mirror intact. He appeared quite glad that was the case. The young heir noticed their ‘paper rescue’ operation had attracted quite a few bystanders, to which he gave a pretty charismatic smile - “As they say, all press is good press, right?” - he thought to himself, direction his attention to the purple-haired girl and the solution she arrived to the klutz’s problem - “That is simply perfect, Ali-chan. Nice thinking!” - with that, Charles finally took the time to fix his hair. All that bizarre static that was produced by the klutz had left it standing up a bit - “And you, be more careful. Not only when you are walking about, but also carrying important papers, ok?” - his voice was slightly harsh with the pink-haired girl, eyeing down on her in an air of veiled superiority.

Alirah:
And with that Alirah turned to the clumsy pink haired girl. To contrast Charles’ harsh tone, Alirah spoke sweetly and calmly. “Now, please make sure you keep them safe. Next time you carry around papers like this, staple them first, then put them into a suitcase or something else, preferably with a zipper to keep them from flying away.” She then held out the papers to the pink haired girl for her to take them.

Emrik normal.pngEmrik
"Woah! Mako-chan, huh? That's a pretty cool name and a pretty cool quirk, too! I bet you're gonna be suuuuper strong when you grow up!" Emrik smiled, moving the green diamonds to float around the boy and circle him, though one stayed stationary for him to touch and play with as much as he'd like, "Mine heals people with these pretty baubles here. Each one of these can heal someone once. I give them blood when they're empty so they can heal people again. My blood is special. Do you know about giving blood? Even someone as little as you could be a hero and save some lives by giving blood to a hospital! You don't need diamonds like mine to be able to heal somebody with your blood."

He sat down, playing with his diamonds with the boy, flipping them end over end on the ground like they were dancing around the kid, "My name is Emrik, Mako-chan. Do you wanna be my friend? I go to school here - I'm trying to be a hero like your momma." Emrik looked up at Kinectica and IQ-Sensei, glancing between the two of them before settling on Mako's mother, "Do you need a babysitter? Erm... I know that probably sounds like a really weird question coming from me... given my history. I actually really adore kids. I watch my tongue around them and everything."

IG42 IG42 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Pausing mid bite of her breakfast she looked over at her class mates. “morning, as for a necklace I have not seen one though it makes me wonder why you put it on the sofa. So might want to check between or under the cushions incase it fell there which is possible. Also class 1-A students were making a seen that woke me up this morning, with an exploding anger Pomeranian chasing a piece of broccoli very loudly might I add. I can also see why they have a giant target painted on them as they are pacing a large chunk of power. They will be a tough bunch to beat at the next sports festival…” she said as she placed more food in to her mouth causing her to hum at the flavors as she let her blue gray bird like eyes flick around at the few people that were in the commons before to gauge their reaction to what she had said as she picked up a bit of rice and egg with her chopsticks an took a bite. It sucked her and her classmates were behind in their studies as well as their training compared to class 1-A and 1-B who had few months ahead of them.

so much to do and so little time “ she muttered to herself

Ho-Seok yawned lightly as he headed over to IQ’s place to see what he had in mind, for the students of 1-C. he knew that with them starting later that had a lot to catch up with. Yesterdays exercise showed this and he was not going to bad mouth the kids that were trying there best but in situations like that team work is important especially with villains who have more experience and power then every move counted in that kind of fight.

Morning everyone. Hope everyone is will rested.” He said calmly as he looked at the other teachers that were there as he looked over to where he heard an explosion and a large plume of some that followed.

seems like 1-A is at it again “ he said with a sigh not even bothering to be surprised by their antics but it did make him wonder how Aizawa was still sane.

IG42 IG42 Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Haze- Haze- ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

Donny nods his head to the others as they came down. He finishes his breakfast and would go to wash up his dishes, careful not to get any oil or grease anywhere. He even cleaned the stove after turning off the heat. Afterwards he notes the two new faces. Feels like 1C was always getting newcomers recently, and frankly Donny just sort of gotten used to it. Packing some extra snacks and drinks for training, he notices one of the new kids lifting up the couch to look for something. Something aviut a necklace? Donny figured it was best not to get directly involved.

Still... Donny wanted to go train, but he also wanted to work with the others. If his previous experience with those ninjas were any indication he has very poor teamwork abilities. So as the others were either finishing eating or doing stuff, Donny spoke up. "U-Um, hey guys do you all wanna um... Go t-t-t-training with me? It's n-n-not much... Some obstacle c-c-c-courses, maybe fighting r-r-r-robots, or something." Donny was started ng to have second thoughts. What if they didn't like to work on their day off? Donny should have been more considerate. He spends most of his school days lazing about after class or kaybe doing a bit if studying, mainly because of his detention. He shouldn't force others to train with him because of his punishment. But he already said the thing, so worse that could happen is that they say no, right?

City Streets
The girl could only watch with wide-eyed awe and astonishment as the three members of class 1C sprung into action. Taking the first few papers Azuza had managed to catch she sorted through them, mumbling to herself. "Thank you..." Looking over the diminutive fox girl, she watched as Charles and Alirah sprang into action, breaking the societal rule of using their quirks in public without the proper credentials to help her. "Oh my wow...their quirks are so cool..." As all Alirah worked to clip the papers together, the one she had a chance to glance at looked like 'minutes' from a meeting, with the speaker's names abbreviated. 'MG', 'AG', and 'SG' respectively being the three name abbreviations for the minutes of the meeting, the top of the paper labeled with 'HW'. Something about sales reports and what everyone wanted to do for lunch, the former often posited by 'AG'.

As all papers were returned to her the girl had tears in her eyes, which only increased as Charles reprimanded her. Even so, she forced her gaze to her papers, sorting them correctly. "Last time I used a stable it turned into a conductor and burned all the papers...and when I used a briefcase, it built up a charge from the clasps and shocked someone so bad they needed to see a medic...anything with a zipper does the same thing. And I always try to be careful when I'm walking....I'm just a little clumsy." She sniffled, forcing her eyes to Charles and the girls, her sadness quickly dissipating to happiness. "But you guys! You were like boom! Pow! Zoom! Your quirks are awesome!" She smiled bright, wiping her tears away and flashing a bright smile, grabbing Azuza's hand to shake it. The hand moved from the traffic light pole to Azuza's to shake it...only for the poor girl to get a powerful static charge straight into her hand and poofing her hair out again. "Oh no! I'm an idiot, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"
15560929404766899fe47b7b9aa242bebc831c459256cebe.png

Absollover77 Absollover77 MisoraUni MisoraUni Maxxob Maxxob

Azuza
Chain Zapping

Watching her friends spring into action to acquire all the papers that had gone astray. She felt a bit unhelpful, at the moment. If anything it was a bit demoralizing that she couldn't do more. She however shook off the feeling as to not bring down the mood of their trip. She once again got a slight zap causing her hair to poof again. Azuza didn't mind too much, it didn't really matter too much due to the wind today. "Maybe you could wear rubber gloves? If you wear rubber gloves you could keep the charge off of what you touch? That way even if the papers are in something metal the charge wont go through rubber."

Azuza looked to Charles and gave him a angry look. "Hey, be nicer to her... it isn't like she can help it. How would you feel if you couldn't control something like this? I know I'd feel awful. Now apologize." She said giving the Reiss heir a light punch in the arm not enough to be painful but enough to get the point across. "Mistakes make us human... You acting all [Eng]'I am mightier than thou.'[Eng end] will only hurt her not help."​

Eliza full body - costume outfit (2).jpg
Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation
Location: Her room>>At the fridge for a snack >> In the common area

Eliza had unintentionally gone to sleep very late last night, which then caused her to get up later than usual. She was thinking of ways that the class from Saturday could have gone better and before she knew it, it was 1 am. She had slept in a rather strange position at her desk. She was contorted sideways on her chair with her legs off of one of the chair’s arm rests while her head was resting on the table on top of her arms.

Eliza slowly opened her eyes to be greeted with the cold darkness of her room, curtains completely shut so as not to let any unnecessary heat in. Sure that may seem lonely to some, but Eliza enjoys it. Peace and quiet, a place that she can actually breathe in and be herself completely without anyone thinking anything ill of her. She slowly sat up in her chair, reorienting herself into an upright position, she took her phone and saw that it was already around 8:30 am. She then placed her phone back down and stretched her neck sideways and finished by rolling it around in a circle. Then she stretched her back out, afterwards outstretching her arms upwards. After this she brought her hands up to her face to then rub two fingers from each hand to give herself a little face massage. Then she let out quite a big yawn. Then she stood up, went to shower, brush her teeth, and clothe herself. She would end up wearing one of her usual designer outfits consisting of a lavender toned cropped tank top, and a dark blue tennis skirt/skort with a matching lavender stripe around the bottom to match her shirt. She then decided to take a pair of chunky white sandals that she would put on after exiting the building for the day. For now she was wearing her indoor crystal blue colored slippers.

Eliza's shirt-1.png Elizas skirt - 1.png Eliza's shoes-1.png

As Eliza was about to walk out her door, she nearly forgot something very important. 'Ah how could I forget those?' She turned back around and went to her bathroom. She opened a drawer and pulled out a package that looked no bigger than a typical band-aid box. She opened the box and pulled out a patch of some kind and slapped it onto the back of her neck. It was similar in appearance to a pain relief patch. However, this was no pain relief patch. It was actually something that she can use to help keep her body at the correct temperature. She ordered these cold patches from a support hero that specializes in helping people with quirks that have to do with temperatures. One of these patches would regulate her temperature for about 4-6 hours, afterwards she would have to use another one. She took the package with her and slipped it into her backpack. Then she grabbed her metal insulated water bottle which was currently empty. Then she finally walked out her door and started making the trek from her room that was at the very end of the hall, furthest away from the stairs.

A few minutes later, Eliza ended up downstairs and went into the kitchen. She then went straight to the fridge. Firstly, she filled her water bottle with ice. Then proceeded to look for something cold to eat. After rummaging around for a minute she found some mixed fruit cups, along with some strawberries. She took out two of the fruit cups, then got a bowl for some of the strawberries. Then she would fill some water into her water bottle. After that she decided to take a look into the freezer. There was a tub of orange flavored frozen yogurt inside. Eliza took out the tub, got a spoon and placed about 3 scoops of it into another bowl. Afterwards, she made her way to one of the dining room tables and sat on the other end of the table from a large black haired boy (Donny) and proceeded to eat her breakfast. After a few minutes she was done. Then she went to clean her dishes off slightly before the other student cleaned his.

After she had put her dishes away, she saw some unfamiliar faces off in the common area and decided to go investigate… There was some cat type girl (Valentina) looking for something and some blonde kid (Akira) that found the something in question, apparently it was a necklace. Eliza looked around and saw some others. Firstly, a quite filthy looking lanky black haired fellow (Bryn) and then a girl with wings (Asuka), both of whom she had seen at the Saturday class previously.

Shortly after she walked into the common area, a larger looking black haired boy (Donny) came up and proposed to go do some training to practice their quirks some more. Eliza was a few feet away from him when he made the inquiry. Afterwards she would turn her head to look into his direction. And while waving her hand to him she asked, “May I join? I wouldn’t mind practicing some more.”

Interactions: Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher || Mentions: IG42 IG42 | SilverInu SilverInu | Haze- Haze- | Mirai-chan Mirai-chan (and anyone else in the common area if I forgot them)

Umemoto Ryota "Absolute Zero"
Quirk- Subzero: His body temperature is colder than liquid nitrogen!
Interactions - Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Deathkitten Deathkitten
Mentions - Maxxob Maxxob
»»————-  ————-««

Power: 2/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 6/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperativeness: 1/6
Ice Cream Making: 6/6
"Don't hold back… because I sure won't"

Gao would not need to worry about that. The perimeter, it was not to give Gao an edge or option to go easy on the students, it was to cut off any guerilla tactics. As Mr. Fist uttered his confident phrase, Ryota would strap off the remainder of the protective layering over his upper and lower body (obviusly sliding it under his pants and over his shoes), removing his t-shirt to expose nothing but a tank top and icy-blue skin. Now, only his head was shielded those from his quirk. He of course made sure to give some distance between him and his teammates. The air would quickly grow dense, and frigid, suffocating to anyone up close.

He would veer his chin slightly towards
Odessa, speaking to deflect from Mr. Fist. "What's your range Odessa? I will be buying you time to subdue him."

Ryota would continue, his eyes trailing back onto Mr. Fist, staying quiet enough for the elderly man not to hear. "Amara, be careful, he can easily throw you out of bounds. That is why I will be the spear of the operation, if we control the center of this perimeter, Mr. Fist will not be able to grasp me long enough to get me out of bounds. That is why it will be your job to weave in and out to take his hits for me and gain energy. It should not be hard with me close by, correct?"

He would breathe deeply, slamming his fist to an open palm. Through his ski-mask, his eyes showed resolve, he was getting heated up, ready for Mr. Ling to make the first move as inched towards the center.

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Charles Reiss IV
The weight of tradition

Charles had clearly little-to-no interest in the ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ) pink-haired girl, if one could ever say he had any. Her explanations on why she didn’t use quite a few different solutions that were proposed baffled him to no end, even tough it appeared that they actually held quite a bit of merit - “I suppose some people simply have a different problem for each solution” - the thought crossed through his head, while he watched her crying face with utter, visible indifference. His attention was only slightly increased when the girl praised their quirks. It made a smile appear in the corner of his mouth - “Recognizing your betters truly shows she has a sound mind. Maybe I was a tad too hard on her” - he watched the girl go in for a handshake with the ( Absollover77 Absollover77 ) silver-furred fox girl, only to mess up her fur once again with the apparent static energy. Has that girl never received proper training on how to control her quirk? The young aristocrat shook his head left and right, beaming with disapproval.

All of a sudden, he was surprised with an angry looking Azuza. The look of disbelief on his face clearly spoke more than a thousand words. His expression changing drastically to a neutral one. For an instant, he looked like a stranger who had never talked with the girl. He bent forwards, making sure his eyes were in the same level as hers, and he stared deeply into her pupils. The young Reiss could see his reflection in her round, blue eyes. Many thoughts went through his head and he had to filter them, one by one. He doubted he would have been so careful if it was a stranger that had just reprimanded him. But that was Azuza, wasn’t it? The silver-furred fox girl that himself had declared his friendship with. During his silence, his mind kept racing and racing. If one were to get close enough to him, they would sure hear the gears inside his head turning. Neither his face nor his eyes were showing any kind of aggression or threat. However, she could notice something strange about his stare, something off. It wasn’t as if he was looking at a person. It was more as if he was looking at an object. Without any warning, his face relaxed and said stare disappeared - “Thank you for remembering me about my manners, Zuzu-chan” - the young man tilted his head to the side a bit, before turning towards the pink-haired girl.

Taking a few steps towards her, but clearly avoiding her hand or any contact with her - “My sincere apologies, miss. Clearly, what I said was out of line. I hope you can find it in your heart forgiveness for my words” - with that said, he put his arm across his right arm across his chest, giving her a generous bow. Lifting himself up, he turned around, approaching both girls with his confident steps - “Let’s continue ladies?” - his lips opened in a wide smile. He was acting as if nothing had happened, the excitement about what they would do during that Sunday was visible on his expression - “Where was I… oh yes, it would be a really poor business decisions to open an arcade in any area other than downtown. Too many misses business opportunities if you do so” - he, once again, extended his hand, this time however, solely towards the ( MisoraUni MisoraUni ) purple-haired girl, offering her his left hand. He waited a moment for her to accept it or not, before making his way across the street.

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Mr. Fist

The bald hero didn’t look worried or curious with the plan they were devising. Not because he was underestimating them or anything of the sorts. The reason was simple: he wanted to know what they were capable of doing and, trying to get a wind of their plans, didn’t contribute to it. He wanted to be surprised by their creativity, imagination and technique. But even so, he wouldn’t pull any of his punches. As soon as he heard the sound of ( Castello Castello ) Ryota’s fist hitting against his own palm, Fist decided what to do. It looked like he was going to be taking on the offensive, while the trio would play defensive. In an instant, the old man darted towards the trio in a flash. For those who caught a glimpse of him running previously, it was clear that he was not putting everything he was capable of in it. He barely took half a second to close the distance between himself and Absolute Zero.

When he got up close, Gao's right hand flew towards his throat. His hand was open, the area he tried to hit Ryota with was the side of his index finger, between it and his own thumb. The movement was done from right to left. It was a long, easily seen movement, the hand moving from his back, getting as much momentum as it was possible, and then making the pendulum-like movement to the left. Fist also jerked his upper body to the left, when the movement started, increasing the momentum of his attack even further. At the same time, however, he made another play with his left hand. A closed fist shot towards Absolute Zero's left ribs. The old man's objective was to shake up his kidneys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back