• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

After a few seconds the buzzard went off and Toga started to pull them forward and when she got about a few steps in she yelled, "NOW!"

Shoto also took the as the sign to star using his fire quirk to move them forward

With all her might, Uraraka began to make them float. She felt her stomach churn a bit but, she kept it together.

Once he felt his feet leave the ground, Bakugou began to use his quirk, pushing them forward.

Soon the group was flying through the air. And just as Shoto expect, it stunned most of the runners, and they flew by the competition with ease. They even got cheers from the people in the stands.

She tried to concentrate and keep cal. "We can do this!" She cheered.

Bakugou looked over at her, giving her a nod. "Yep, and you're doing great! Keep it up!"

Yep you got this!" Toga cheered... Shoto wanted to cheer but he was focused on them getting to their target. Which was only a little ways away at this point. "Remember reach down and go Plus Ultra!" Toga continued to cheer

She nodded and kept going. Bakugou smiled a bit more, keeping up the flow and eyes in front of him. "Got it."

After a minute the team soon passed the finish line, making the horns go off.
"We did it!" Toga cheered as Shoto sighed in relief making his once glad activate so they would have something to anchor them down. That way they would free fall from forty feet up

"Alright, Uraraka." Bakugou said, looking over at her. "You can let us down now. But, do it gently, please."

The girl nodded and slowly tried to release her quirk. That didn't go so well.

"Ah!" Shoto yelped as his icey body dropped to the ground. Toga eeped for a second. But being nimble and athletic, she was able to hold Uraraka in the bridal position and land gracefully on her feet.
"We got 1st place!" She squealed hugging Uraraka tightly

She laughed a bit, hugging her back. "We were awesome!"

The blonde sat up, rubbing his head. He wanted to get mad at her for dropping them so quickly, calling her names. But, the moment that crossed his mind, the memories of when he was young played in his head. Biting his tongue, he turned away. No, he wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.

Hey don't think you're getting out of this!" Toga snapped at him and pulled Bakugo in a hug as well. Which she had Shoto in a hug with one arm and had Bakugo in the other.
"Without you guys and your quirks we wouldn't have gotten anywhere!" She cheered, which did make Shoto chuckle as he looked up at the score board. He frowned for a moment seeing Toga was in 1st place still now with two first place winnings under her belt. But the next event was going to be a battle... He knew Yoga wouldn't make it far in it. But the girl was going to be in the top three for sure.

He tried to squirm out but, failed to. So, he kind of just sat there.

Uraraka smiled, glancing at the score board. "You're doing so good, Toga!"

Toga looked up at the score board and froze, letting go of Bakugo and Shoto as she took a step forward. Her eyes were huge as she looked at the score board. How did she get first place... Twice?! Going into the sports festival she would have been happy to be top 50. She would have never thought she would have made top ten! For get top three!

"Not bad, kid." He said, glancing at her. A pang of jealousy was surging through him but, he didn't want to show it.

Toga was ready to start crying so happy and shocked she had made it this far up. But again things might change in the next event with 1v1 battles. The girl was fast and nimble, but there would a disadvantage. But she would give it her bed shot and get as far as she could.

"Well we got a few minutes to relax." She said seeing as they were first and the staff would need a few minutes to set up the stadium for them to fight. "How about we go get some noodles?" She offered.

"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry." Her friends said, holding her rumbling stomach. A embarrassed blush rose to her cheeks as she gave a nervous laugh.

Bakugou wasn't paying much attention. His mind was wandering to the 1v1 battles. The thought of going up against someone who may be stronger worried him. For reasons, it wasn't his reputation. He didn't have full control over his quirk yet. And he was worried he might actually hurt someone real badly.

Toga chuckled and grabbed her hand, "Ok let's go then. My mom gave me plenty of money for food and drinks!" She said and pulled Uraraka forward.

Shoto looked at Bakugo and at the board... He had a good idea what his friend was thinking and he was worried about himself for the same reason. His quirk was growing stronger everyday almost to the point where Shoto almost couldn't keep track of it... What if he literally seered someone alive?

"Hey, you alright?" He broke away from his thoughts and turned to his friend. The look on his face told him everything. "Hey, Todoroki." He rested a hand on his shoulder, giving him a nudge.

"Huh?" Shot asked as Bakugo sat his hand down, "Oh yeah just worried. I'm sure my dad isn't happy with the score board right now." He said and glanced back at the boxes for a second. "But... Never mind that. Toga said something about getting some food. Want to go?" He asked

Shoto lead Bakugo to inside the arena and to where Toga and Uraraka was looking at the menu trying to decide what they wanted. Shoto decided he didn't have to stomach for food so he just got a energy drink.

"I think Going to get the shrimp roman." Toga said

"Ooooh, that sounds tasty! I'll get that too!" Uraraka said, glancing back at the stand. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Bakugou wasn't looking at the menu.

"Hey, aren't you going to order?"

"Hm?" He turned and looked at her. "Oh, no. I'm not hungry."

Toga nodded her head, glancing at Bakugo, wondering what was wrong with him... He always seemed a bit distant when it came to things like this. Which she didn't understand why... He had one of the strongest quirks in the class.

"Ok..." She said and ordered two roman bowls and four energy drinks for them all

Uraraka took her bowl and smiled, the scent of spices filled the air.

The boy glanced around, feeling like something was off. Maybe it was just the fact that he wasn't in first place at anything. Yeah, that was it.... right?

"Here you go Bakugo!" Toga said holding a energy drink to him, "Gotta make sure you're hydrated for the next match!" She said trying to being encouraging as she gave Shoto his drink but then went to find a place for her and Uraraka to sit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back