• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

She held her hand out for a good sportsman hand shake, "Thanks. I can't believe it... My mom's probably gonna be estatic."

Soon news reporters and the staff who worked for the Festival surrounded them. The workers pulling her and Shoto over to the platform and put them in their proper spots. Then put a second place medal on Shoto, a third place one on Bakugo, and the first place on Toga.
"Smile for the camera." A half dozen reporter's said to do as their pictures were taken.

Shoto tried to smile, but he felt like a pair of burning eyes stared into his soul from behind. Probably Endeavor upset because he only won second place. With a glance at Toga, he knew she earned it. She was the one who worked the hardest out of all of them.

Hey you did a good job Shoto!" The girl chirped and hugged the boy with one arm, and then pulled Bakugo with the other one, "Ok one pick with us all happy!"

He looked over at her and sighed. He really wasn't happy. Last place. He was in last freaking place. A sigh escaped his lips as he turned away.

Soon after the pictures were done being taken the news reporters kind of ignored Bakugo and Shoto and started asking Toga a bunch of questions.

Shoto sighed taking the medal off, not really please with it. He still couldn't believe he completely froze up like that when Toga used her quirk to transform into his dad... But speaking of her quirk.
"Um... Did you know Toga could do that?" He asked

Bakugou glanced at him and shook his head. "No, I'm just surprised she could transform like that. What the heck did she take? I saw her hold something before she transformed."

"I don't know... And I don't think my old man's gonna tell me." He huffed, shoving the medal in his pocket as he went to join the rest of their class

He followed. "I get the feeling he might have a hand in this. But, why would she go through with this?"

"I have no idea... Maybe just trying to annoy me." He groaned, though he wanted to say a few more choice things about his dad but decided against it

"That's true..." He said with a sigh as Toga walked back up, looking a bit flustered from all the questioning.

"The last person to ask me that man questions was my therapist..." She said with a giggle

Bakugou glanced over at her. "If you're going to become a pro, you better get used to it. Media's going to be swarming you like flies to honey."

"Yeah... I guess you're right... Just it's a lot to take in at the moment." She said with a sigh, "Anyways... My mom said to invite you guys over to celebrate!" She said with a smile, "That's of you want to of course..." She said.

Shoto shot a glance over at his friend unsure what he should do. He hadn't ever been invited to someone's house past Bakugos before...

He just shrugged. "Sure, why not? Beats dealing with the old hag. Listening to her complain about this and who knows what else."

"I suppose I can join as well. Better than going home." Shoto said in agreement which made Toga squeal and hug them.

"Great!" She chirpped and looked back at Uraraka, "Will you be there as well?"

The boy didn't try to squirm out of the hug, but quietly took it.

The girl smiled and nodded. "Of course!"

Great!" Toga said letting go of the boys and hugging her next, "I'll text you the information... But Bakugo and Shoto should know how to get there." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back