• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

"Hey!" He cried and chased after him. Well, kind of. He was trying to avoid being knocked back a bit with the minefields. Seems like the other students were thinking the same thing. Guess slow and steady will help then win the race. This time at least.

Uraraka was using her quirk to carefully float around the minefeilds to try to catch up. But it was difficult since some of the mines were already going off.

Shoto easily passed all the mines in the field and crossed the finish line first. Toga was a bit behind him, having to crawl across the boy's ice path. She figured Uraraka would get second place with her quirk carrying her across. So depending on how fast Bakugo was she would get third or fourth place. But she was determined to get third place, as getting in the top three in the first game would be a huge boon to her.

Shoto looked back and watched the rest of the contestants cross the finish line, or attempt to anyways.

Bakugou came in third with Uraraka in fourth. He gave a sigh of irritation but, surprisingly kept his mouth shut.

Everyone was cheering loudly as the others poured into the stadium. Many who came last were disqualified but, still got a shout out for how well they did.

"I-I got second?" Toga asked amazed as she watched Bakugo and Uraraka come in second place. And seeing this a wide smile grew across her face, "I GOT SECOND!" She cheered loudly jumping in the air excitedly.

Shoto looked over at Toga celebrating. He wanted to point out they still had two more activities... But decided to not rain on her parade.

Uraraka ran to her and gave her a huge hug. "You did great, Toga! I'm so happy for you!"

The explosive boy sighed, a bit upset that he only got third. But, it was better than being disqualified all together.

Toga hugged her back, "I know I can't believe it! I got second place!" She cheered again excitedly. She turned to a camera man and waved hoping her mom was watching. Because she was pretty sure it was down hill from here.

"What happened Bakugo?" Shoto asked his friend, "Only third place?" It was a lot better then disqualification... But he expected his friend to get second... And to not lose it to Toga!

"She's faster than she looks." He said, rubbing his head. "Not to mention your ice power." His eyes glared at him. "Thanks for that."

"At least the both of us are now in the second round! I can't wait!" Her friend cheered.

"I think that was more of a ingenuity thing then speed." He said ignoring Bakugos glare. He looked up at the big screen on top of the stadium. Out of the over 200 people that had signed up only 75 remained. Most of them would probably be the people that he had frozen in the beginning. But still only 75 people made it to round 2... How many people would make it to the final part? There was only 3 activities planned for the day. So another huge chunk of people would be kicked out.

"Yeah... I wonder what the next events going to be about?" Toga asked letting go of Uraraka and started back to the stadium. It was going to be a long day, and they had just begun.

"Yeah. But, I'm a bit surprised you're still not using your fire side. It would've been a bit more helpful in some areas, don't you think?" He asked.

After a moments rest, Midnight came up stage and began to explain the next activity. Turns out, chivalry was chosen and everyone had to choose a group of three to four. And the one who crossed the finish line first was worth a million points. With this being said, the students raced to each other to form teams. But their eyes were fixed onto Todoroki.

"Probably." He said and glanced up in the boxes of the arena, where the super special and important people were sitting, "But I feel like just using my ice quirk right now." He said sighed and pulled a bit of ice off of his arm before flexing making more brake off him.

Shoto glared back at everyone as he stared up at the score board. "Want to be in a team Bakugo?" He asked his friend. If no he would probably be by himself... And win. But still, he'd rather help his friend get closer to winning of he could.
_______

Oh this is going to be a interesting one." Toga said looking at Uraraka, "Want to be on a team? Oh, maybe we should ask Bakugo and Shoto?! They'll probably be good at this!"

"Now, you're just being ridiculous." The boy smirked. "Of course I'll be on a team with you. But, who else should we ask?"

"I agree. Yes, lets see if they want to team up. Though, it might be a bit more difficult since they may have other people swarming them to team up." Urarakansaid, glancing over at them.

Shoto didn't need to think, "Uraraka. With her weightless quirk she'll be able to fly us all in the air. Then with our quirks we'll be able to fly right pass the finish line." He said. And again they were friends and he wanted them to get as far as they could. Who knows even Toga made it in first the last round... She could make one of the top 3.

Toga griminced at that but nodded her head, "I guess that's true... But we'll never know unless we ask."

He thought for a second then nodded. "Alright then. We can work with them. But, who else?"

"Come on!" She said, happily taking her hand and leading the way.

"Do we need a fifth person?" He asked Bakugo. They had a pretty good team, if Toga and Uraraka would join up with them.

Ok!' Toga said with a smile and followed her friend through the crowd to get to Shoto and Bakugo

"I don't think so." Bakugou said, glancing over at where the girls were coming from. Uraraka smiled, waving a bit as they walked up.

"Hey guys!" Toga said with a smile as they got to them and stopped, "We were wondering if you wanted to team up?"

Shoto looked at Bakugo and then back at the girls, "Funny you ask that. We're were wondering if you'd want to team up with us."

"Yeah." Shoto agreed with a smile, "I had a idea. Uraraka you make us all float and Bakugo and I will use our quirks to propel us all forward." He explained a twinkle in his eye thinking the plan would work.

"Oh oh oh!" Toga said excitedly, "And I can hold us all together! The way we don't all float apart and away from one another."

"That might actually work." The explosive boy said, perking up a bit more.

Uraraka nodded in agreement. "Yes, that's a great idea!"

Of course it will." Shoto said with a head nod. As long as nobody would try shooting them down. Though he was sure nobody was thinking they would try that.

"Yeah!" Toga said, a similar sparkle in her eyes as she thought, "Uraraka you should make everyone weightless except me. And then when the race starts I run for a bit to get our momentum going and then make me weightless."

"Yeah." Shoto said with a head nod, "That will get is a good start

She gave a nod then, paused. "I hope I'll be able to do it and not get nauseous because of it." Her cheeks grew a bit more pink at the embarrassing thought of her getting sick in front of all these people.

Bakugou placed a hand on her shoulder. "You'll be fine."

Nah you'll be great!" Toga said trying to cheer her friend on. Even giving her a thumbs up.

"Yeah I'm sure you'll be fine." Shoto said as the alarm went off, signalling for them all to line up.

"Come on. We better go before they count us as disqualified." He said, walking in front of them all. He tried to act all brave and tough, but after the last race, he wasn't very sure how this one was going to go.

The floating girl stepped up the pace to keep up with her friends, trying to keep calm.

Toga nodded her head and rushed to the starting line with her friends. She immediately locked arms with Shoto and Bakugo waiting for Uraraka to use her quirk on them. "Go ahead and wrap your arms around me Ur-ie!" She said giving her friend a nickname.

Shoto looked forward and rubbed his fingers of his fire half getting it ready.

She smiled and gave a nod, wrapping her arms around her. "Just tell me when and I'll float you!"

The boy gave a small smile and looked forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back