• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

"Does your apartment not let you have cats? Or is it just Mangled?" She asked. "Er, sorry. I'm being nosey! I'm sorry if I'm getting to personal." She drew her hand back from the cat and placed in her lap. She eyed Jiro for a moment, since she was awfully quiet.

"Not normally." She admitted, "But it is for a medical reason. But don't worry you said you have questions, and I'm a open book." She said. Which wasn't a lie, as her therapist had told her to be honest with people. And she'd rather her friend know what was going on then one day accidentally hurting her.... But she wasn't asking about her problems... Maybe Jiro hadn't told Uraraka. Toga glanced over and looked at Jiro as well wondering if she would ask anything.

"I see. Well, I just wanted to make sure considering I upset you earlier with my nosieness and I didn't want to do it again." She explained. "But, if there's anything you want to know, just ask. I'm sure the two of us can answer anything for you."

"Oh I wasn't upset... Just mixed emotions I guess. Glad to see you, confused why you were here... That sort of stuff." She said, but not saying she was worried about Uraraka asking the really big questions.

"Um... Is Bakugo alright?" She asked, as the boy had been on her mind. That green haired villian they had faced off, before she was forced away from him, seemed pretty dangerous, "And everyone else of course!"

"Yeah, everyone's okay." She said, nodding. "Bakugou........ He's been a bit quieter than usual. It's almost like he in a constant dazy and everyone isn't there. Sometimes he'll talk to Todoroki but, even then it's just silence. Mr. Aziawa's been a bit worried about him, it seems. I wonder what happened that got him in such a mood lately."

Toga frowned hearing that, immediately interested in hearing this. Of course that didn't sound like Bakugo to her. Of course the boy seemed different since they got to school, but not even talking at all didn't sound like him. Did that villian do something to Bakugo, did the villian actually BEAT Bakugo?
"That's weird...." She decides to say instead of asking all of those questions.

She nodded. "Sadly, he won't talk about it, even to his friend. We're all a bit worried about him. He may be a bit mean but, he's seems...... Almost like he's scared of something. All the time."

"Scared?" She asked, almost not believing what her friend had just said, "Bakugo scared?" She asked again just to make sure she heard that right... But then of course thinking about it for a second Bakugo did seem a little off when that one Villian showed up.
"Hm..." She said thinking some more, Mangled done with the pets and escaped and when back to finish her food.

She nodded. "Yeah, it's kinda weird to be honest. It's like he constantly watching his back as if someone's going to jump out at him. It might be from......" Her voice trailed off as she stopped. The thought of what happened that day even made her a little nervous. But, not that nervous.

"Thats weird." She said knowing where she was going with the sentence, glancing over and seen Mangled had finished her food and decided to go and eat Togas soup. "Well... There was a villian." She said to her friends and explained the villian that her and Bakugo ran into, "And it's weird... But I feel like I've seen him before." She said thinking about it

"Do you think it might have to do with Bakugou's attitude?" She asked. "Because if they known each other, we could be in big trouble. You both could be in big trouble! We'll have to tell the pros right away before they strike again."

I don't know." She said thinking about it. It was weird thinking someone had nothing better with their time then to watch her. Yeah she had issues but other then that she wasn't anything special. She could get watching Shoto as he was the son of Endevor, and if the kid knew Bakugo that would make sense to. But she had no connection to the green haired boy... So why was he watching her.
"We should tell the pros though. Mr. Aizawa and Mr. All Might would be good to tell." She said

She nodded. "Alright then." Her phone buzzed and when she checked it, a worried look was on her face. "Oh, I didn't realize how late it was. I should probably head home before my parents start worrying." She stood up, wished Toga to get well and that she'll see her in class soon. And with that, she left with a small smile and wave goodbye.

"Oh ok. By Uraraka thanks for stopping by." She said and smiled as she watched her friend leave, leaving her with just Jiro. "Um... H-Hi Jiro." She said kind of sheepishly seeing the purple haired girl

"Hey, Toga." Sitting down in the other chair, she gave her friend a smile. "I'll talk to Uraraka about what happened later on tonight."

Thank you Jiro.... I'm sorry you had to see that." She said looking down at the ground, "Just please don't tell anyone else..." She asked th girl. She didn't want the word of what happened getting out... Since that was the whole reason she was in yh hospital.

"I promise not to say a word till you give me permission." She said, making an X over her heart. "I'm just glad to see that you're alive and doing better. "

Yoga sighed in relief and gave the rock girl a smile. Glad to hear that... And wasn't to freaked out by what she saw a few days ago.
"Thank you Jiro..." She said to the girl with a confident head nod, "See you kn class."

Toga smiled back and sighed in relief as she petted her cats head.

A few weeks later.

Toga was at the edge of her seat as she watched her teacher holding a poster for the sports festival. It was hard to believe it was time for the sports festival! And they were allowed to participating in it! She had grown up watching it with her mom and she loved seeing the up and coming heros competing like so.

Shoto was sitting back on his chair but was also very excited for the festival. It was the biggest event for UA every year and now he was going to be able to participate in it. Who knows, if he won maybe if he won his dad would get off his back.

Bakugou just sat there, listening. He's heard of the sports festival and seen them on t.v. But, never before has he been excited to participate in it. Sure, on the outside he was rather calm. But, on the inside he was jumping around and cheering. Finally, something good to happen! And this was going to be his time to shine! He could hardly wait for it. He had to start training a lot harder if he was going to succeed.

Shoto slipped his boots over his feet staying quiet. Though he was pretty quiet except when talking to Bakugo, this was a while new level of silence for the boy. He hadn't talked to Bakugo or Tysu, which was a bit weird as him and Tysu were usually talking, one of the few people he held a conversation with other then Bakugo.

But he had a serious look in his eyes as he tied his combat boots string tight.

Toga was already in her outfit and doing some stretches before they went out. Toga had a smile on her face as she listened to the thousands of people talking outside... She had grown up watching this every year since she moved in with her mom... So she was ready to make her mom proud.

Since the attack of the disaster zone her outfit had also been updated. Instead of normal cat headphones she now head a black helmet that went around sher hears, over her head, down the side of her jaw bone (the top of the helmet did have cat ears). It was near indestructible and played her music. But it also had a build in anesthesia sprayer. If she ever went berserk again the helmet would knock her out.

"Is everything alright?" Bakugou quietly asked Todoroki. "You seem a bit quiet lately. Something happen?" He's heard rumors about something happening with Todoroki's family but, he never got the chance to ask. Until now. A part of him wanted to ask him straight out but, that might be a bit harsh.

"My dad's here..." He said plainly glaring at his shores like they were about to attack him. Not everyone knew what happened in the Toridorki house hold, but Bakugo knew how Shoto felt about his dad so he hoped that was all that needed to be said.

Toga smiled at Uraraka and Jiro, "You guys ready? I am! I'm pumped!" She cheered happily, excited to participate in the sports event. She knew she wasn't going to win, with people like Bakugo and Shoto there she could only hope for third... And yeah she wasn't to sure she was going to get that.

He glanced up at where Endevor was and nodded. "I forgot about that." He muttered.

The two girls looked at her and smiled. "I admire your enthusiasm." Jiro said. "I'm a bit surprised that you're all ready for this. Considering how you didn't have a lot of time to train."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back