• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

Shotos eyes focused on his friend as he said that. Of course Shoto didn't know the entire story behind Izuku and Bakugo, even after their years of friendship. It was a sore subject and Shoto didn't need to know everything about it. Even when they were kid and they first met Shoto knew Bakugo was sorry for what he did.

"Uh huh..." Shoto said nodding his head, "And what did he have to say?" Shoto asked his friend

He looked up at him, studying his face. It was a bit hard for him to tell that he was joking or not. A part of him felt like that his friend was being genuine. And, maybe with his help, can piece the puzzle back together. Finally, he spoke up.

"He said that he was watching you and Toga...... And that he was paid to kill All Might. But, I don't know why he came after me. He....... He had this weird shadow monster that bent to his will. He showed it after he came after me with a knife. Said that next time he wanted a fight...... A real one." His finger laced through his hair as he bowed his head. "I don't know why I didn't fight him. I.... I was just scared, for some reason! Like I was going to screw everything up even more if I did!"

Shotos didn't even blink when he was told he was being watched. But that was quite surprising to hear, he wasn't use to hearing he had stalkers. Of course since he had gotten to UA people have tried following him home, and if course none of them ever did. The only person outside his family "clan" was Bakugo and even that was a rarity. So hearing someone was activitly watching him and Yoga.
"Toga's last names Midorya, right?" He asked his eyes knitting again, "So this guy's been watching his sister?" He asked Bakugo

"I honestly couldn't tell you." He said, shrugging. "He never told me he had a sister. Besides, they really don't look much alike and I was never informed if Ms. Midoriya even was going to have another baby. Something's not adding up here." It wasn't very surprising that Todoroki wasn't freaking out. That's just the way he was with these kinds of things. At least one of them could keep a level head because Bakugou certainly can't. Especially after what just happened.

Shoto shrugged his shoulders, "Hm... It'd be weird for her to have a child our age and no one know anything about it." He said, though he wasn't one to speak. No one knew of his existence except for a select few. Mainly the too three heros, and of course Bakugo. And that went along with the rest of his family.
"That could be something we aske her when she get out." He suggested and pulled his phone out to call his driver, "Want a ride back to your place?" He asked ready to leave the destroyed training facility.

He nodded and got up. "Yeah, that'd be great. I'm not very sure how well my mom will take the news." When he walked away with his friend, his eyes glanced back at the facility. Many questions began to form in his mind, regarding the villains. But, also about Deku. How did they know that they were going to be here? He didn't remember telling Deku anything about wanting to attend UA so, how did he know? Sheer coincidence? Perhaps. Shaking his head, he tried to get ride of these questions and finish calming down before anything else happened.

A Few Days Later
Toga sighed as she stared out the window of her hospital room. She was watching a group of kids playing in the park not far from the hospital. They were probably patients there, we she knew one of them were. A girl with sapphire blue hair sat in a wheel chair and was being pushed around by a teenager with similar hair color, Toga assumed that was her brother. Other kids were gathered around her as she held her hands up and bubble animals came from her hand and floated up in the air to pop.

She was in her normal yellow lothing, a dress with black leggings, little cats decorating her dress. On her lap was a golden yellow cat with spots of brown on it. Sadly the cats face was completely messed up, missing a eye and scars all over it's face, it was even missing it's left paw. But dispite the feline purred happily as it laid on Togas lap.

Classical music played in the room from her phone as she sat alone trying not to think of the incident. It had been a few days since then... But it felt like it had just happened the other day. Her old therapist had been ther many times to talk to her in past few days as well... But none of it seemed to make her feel any better. The thing she really felt bad about was her class mate had to witness her completely lose it.

There was a soft knock at her door. A nurse quietly stepped in to bring her some food. She wore a warm smile, trying to comfort the girl, even though she had no idea what had happened to her. "Hello, honey. I brought you and your friend some food." Taking the tray from earlier, she set down the other one with fresh food on it. "I hope you do enjoy it. Oh, and there were some friends of yours who came to visit."

She went back to the door and waved someone in. Uraraka cautiously stepped into the room, holding a small bouquet of flowers. "Hi, Toga." She said, quietly and smiled to her friend. It was a relief to hear, and now see, that her friend was alright and just needed time to recover a bit more.

"Thank you miss." Toga said a bit soft spokenly as she watched the trey get sat down beside her. A bowl of vegetable soup, a bread roll, and a small bowl of chocolate pudding was for her. Then on a separate plate the nurse sat down some cat food. Support animals were very much a thing and when you were a mental hospital you made sure to have stuff to make the animals just as comfortable as the people.

Smelling the food, immediately wiffing the air, the cat on Togas lap stood up and streched, digging it's claws into Toga slightly and making her wince, before jumping up and starting to to dig into its food. A pink collar was around it neck with a heart shaped name tag with the name "Mangled" on it.

She smiled at her cat as she watched it ear before frowning at what the nurse said, "Friends?" She asked. Surely she meant mom right? Inko had been there that morning but had to leave and promised to be back. So she figured it was a slip of the tongue. But then Uraraka walked in with the flowers in her hand.

Toga stared at her friend, her mouth gapped open. She was glad her friend was there of course... But why was she here? Who told her where she was? Did she know what happened at the diaster zone? "H-Hi Uraraka..." She said shyly, matching Urarakas tone.

The girl walked up to her, trying to keep her excitement to a minimum. After all, she didn't want Toga to get upset in anyway. She needed to rest. "I just wanted to see how you were doing and hopefully talk to you a bit. Jiro's here too." She explained. "Oh, here. I brought you a get well present. I hope you like them."

The nurse smiled a bit and began to clean up before leaving. "If there's anything you need, just call. Alright?" Once she was done, she left the girls to talk freely amongst themselves.

"Oh hi Jiro." She said to the othere girl. She wasn't sure how she felt about Jiro being there... Since she was the one who witnessed everything that had happened that day.

As Uraraka approached Toga, Mangled glared at the girl and gave off a low growl at the other girl. And this earned a head bap from Toga, "Don't do that." She told the cat looking at the cat in the cat who stopped and went back to her meal.

"Yes thank you they look really pretty." She said taking the flowers and sniffing them, a small smile on her face. She then nodded at some chairs for her friend and Jiro, "Question? Um... What questions?" She asked

"Well, I was honestly hoping you could tell me a bit more about what happened." She said, looking at the cat and took a seat. "Everything happened so quickly that I never really a chance to ask." Her eyes scanned the room for a bit then looked back at her friend.

"Um about w-what happened?" She asked nervously as she grabbed Mangled and put her back on her lap, begining to pet the feline once again as she stared at her friend. It was clear Uraraka knew what happened, but where to even start on the subject? Oh yeah I have a blood obsession that I've been suppressing since I was 7 years old? Or how about; I'm bat-crack crazy and go on murderous rampages unless I listen to music.
"Ok.... But you have to be more specific." Toga said looking down at Mangled, who was annoyed being yanked away from her meal.

"Huh?" She asked, cocking her head. "Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" She never seen Toga act like this before and to be honest, she was a bit nervous now. The girl turned to Jiro for a bit of help. "I-It's nothing. How's have you been since you got here? They seem to have a lot of animals around here. Almost reminds me of one of those pet cafes." She said, trying to change the subject before things got worse.

Oh them? They're emotional support animals." She said looking down at Mangled again, "They're supposed to help people calm down when they're having... Episodes." She tried explaining a bit, trying to calm down herself. She was trying to be honest with the two girls. But this wasn't going to be easy on her... As this was a secret that she tried to hide and did so for about half a seems. But she knew the cat was out of the bag... But they weren't asking about that right now.
"This naughty kitty is Mangled, she's my cat." She explained as the cat stared at Uraraka and Jiro unamused at their presence.

"She seems to really like you." Uraraka said, calming herself down a bit. What did she mean by "episodes"? Maybe now is not a good time to ask her right now. Just need to keep her calm and possibly not bring up what happened at the USJ. "I'm kinda jealous of you. My apartment won't even allow one kitten in there. It may be because of our landlord being a cranky old woman." She laughed.

"Yeah it took her a while to warm up to me." Toga said scratching the cat under its mouth making her close her eyes and start to purr a bit, "She's really lazy though... Though I guess if I was missing a foot I wouldn't want to move around much either." Toga joked and nodded her head, "Yeah I have special permission to have her, as do most of the people here do." She explained, "When a episode happens petting the animals helps calm people down." She said... Though she wasn't petting her car bed she was having a episode... She just had her there just incase.

"I see." She looked at the cat then at her friend. "Is it alright if I pet her?" The cat really didn't seem to like her or Jiro very much and she didn't like the idea of angering it enough to get scratched. At all.

"Um..." She said and looked at her cat. "Hold your hand out to her first and if she doesn't hiss, yes. But if she hiss's move your hand. She won't bite you unless you touch her and she doesn't want to be touched by you." She explained. Mangled was definitely a interesting cat in more ways then one, but it was clear from its collar and plump body that the cat was loved, even though it was clear the cat was a stinker.

She nodded and did as she was told. Her hand trembled a bit since she had a history of cats not liking her for some reason. "You seem to know a lot about her. This your cat specifically or just one that likes you the most?"

"Oh she's mine." She said with a smile, obviously glad to be talking about the cat. Which the cat opened it's eyes giving Uraraka another unamused look and sniffed the girls hand and didn't hiss at the girl, definitely giving a Yes peasant you may pet me vibe like most cats did. "I got her when I was seven years old. She was pretty testy back then."

She gently stroked her. "I guess she's like a friend away from home for you, huh? That must be pretty sweet." Her fingers interlaced with the cat's fur, making sure she wasn't going to get hurt.

"Yeah, she was my only friend for a long time." She said smiling down at the cat who was putting away happily, glad the cat liked her friend. She wouldn't be sure how to apologise to her friend if her cat attacked her. So she knew Mangled would be getting some extra treats that night. "It also makes being her a lot easier." She said to her friend

"What do you mean? I thought it looked nice here." She said, looking up at Toga. It wasn't a hundred percent lie but, it wasn't the entire truth either. This was a mental hospital so, it did make some thing's a bit unnerving for her. But, from what she seen, it wasn't anything like the horror stories she was told. It almost seemed like a regular hospital with a bit more leeway for their patients. Things to make them feel more welcomed and at home.

"It is, the nurses and doctors are really nice." She said clearing that up, not wanting her friend to think she was stuck in some sort of prison. If she pressed it she could probably leave that day, as she had been calm for the past few days and talked to her therapist. "I just... I visit her a lot." She admitted as she continued to pet her cat, "So it's nice having Mangled here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back