• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
It was a warm summer day out, a clear bright blue sky with no clouds to block the sky. A small cool breeze sweeping across the city of Tokyo. It was the perfect day to go to the park and play with your friends. Kick a ball, go down the slides... Anything you could think of doing, it was the perfect day to do it!

Sadly a mom sat at a park bent watching her only child sit on the slides by himself. Ever since the incident a month ago, the friends the boy had just up and left him. Though he was at fault for what had happened... He was just a little kid still, and so was the other boy... She wished she could help him somehow. As it was breaking her heart seeing the boy, who had a proud smile on his face for almost an entire year, lost to sadness and moping around broken-hearted.

I think this is the way to the train station... A little boy with red and white hair thought as he stumbled through the bushes. A backpack filled with random odds and ends on his back as he was trying to run away. He was at his wits end with his father! he was mean, abusive, and just a jerk! All the boy ever heard about from morning to night was "You need to train", and "You're MY perfect creation". But he was done with that now! With bandages covering the whole left side of his face, he had more than enough of a reason to leave. And the only person who he could talk to, cry to and understand him was gone. And it was all his dad's fault!

Bakugo sat on the slide, curled up in a ball and tried hard not to cry. Everything he knew was falling apart in his hands. He knew not what he could do to fix it. If there was a way to fix it. Probably not. His fingers curled around the edge of his pants as the memories of what happened that day. That's when he felt something brush against his leg. A dandelion. Never once did he believe in wishes but, right now he needed something. He picked it, held it up, and closed his eyes. 'Please, please! Bring me a friend. Or tell me how to fix everything!' He thought then blew.

As the little boy rushed through the bushes the white specs of dandelion flew right into his face. Making the boy sniffle and let out a loud, "ACHOOOOO!" As he stumbled out of the bushes to see where he was.

There area didn't seem familiar... So he was already a step in the right direction for getting away from home. But he had to be quick to get to the train station or air port before his dad noticed he was gone and sent some sidekicks to find him.
"Hey!" The boy said seeing Bakugo on the slide, "Where is this?!" He asked running up to the blond boy.

He quickly looked over at the boy. "Huh? This is the park." He answered, a bit confused. His eyes lingered on the bandage but, tried not to stare. "Why do you ask? Where did you come from?"

The park?" He asked looking around. This didn't look the park, but if course he was thinking about the park around his house... Not the one halfway across Tokyo, "Man Im nowhere near the train station! I was hoping to be half way there by now." He muttered under his breath, and looked at Bakugo when he asked those questions.

"I'm running away from home," He proudly stated but also letting off a little growl, "And I want to get to the train station!" He explained to Bakugo, "But... I never been there before. Do you know how to get there?"

"We can ask my mom if she can help." He said, getting up then looked at him again. "But, why are you running away? Won't your parents get worried about you?"

Shotos cheeks puffed out, hearing mention of parents.
"That's why I'm leaving!" Shoto huffed crossing his arms as he looked away, a tender spot apparently, "Um... W-wheres your mom?" He asked the boy after a few seconds remembering he was on a mission.

"I'm Shoto.... " He said following the boy to his mom. She looked nice, just like his mom was...

Bakugos mom smiled seeing her son walking up with another little kid. Thinking he had made a new friend, "Hey sweetheart." She said as the boys walked up to her, "Who's this?"

"This is Shoto." He explained. "He needs to get to the train station but, doesn't know the way. Can we help him?"

"Nice to meet you Shoto." The lady said to the little boy, now noticing his bandaged face, and the large bag on his back, "Um... Why do you need to get to the train station cutie?"

Shoto, who blushed the second the lady called him cutie, said, "I'm running away from home!" He said with determination in his eyes.

"O-oh ok ...." She said with a nervous chuckle and looked at her watch. "I think the train station is closed right now. Why don't you come home with us for the night?" She suggested... Though the station was never closed, and it was only like 5 o'clock . But she knew she couldn't just tell a 5 year old who was trying to run away from home where the station was, and figured since he was running away from him he'd wouldn't tell her where he lived.

Bakugo's eyes lit up. It's been a while since anyone's stayed the night. Maybe this was his chance to make a friend! My wish's coming true! He thought, excitedly.

"What really?!" Shoto asked in a half pout hearing that from the lady. He couldn't believe he missed the train station already. Why did they close so early, how would the people who took it that morning get home?! "Um.... Yes please mam... I don't really have a place to sleep..." He admitted bashfully, and with most of his "running away" happening in the woods he didn't know how to get back home.

"You can stay in my room." The young boy said. "It's big enough to put an air mattress down and we've got spare pillows and blankets. You can stay as long as you need to. Then, we'll take you to the train. Right, Mom?" He looked up at his mother with big hopefully eyes. It was like he was slowly changing back to the boy he was before.

"Yes he certainly can." The boys mom said to him with a small smile, glad to see the boy out of his funk for the moment. Of course she was going to let the boy spend the night, to see if she could figure out where he lived... But definitely not going to take him to the train station the next day.

He smiled even more and turned to Shoto. "Whaddya say? Wanna start heading over to my house? I have some action figures we can play with, if you want! Oh! Maybe my mom will make cookies! She makes the best cookies ever!"

"Mm... Cookies..." Shoto said thinking as his stomach started to growl at the mention of food, "I guess I am kinda hungry..." He said giggling with a light blush. Apparently he didn't think about grabbing or eating some food before he left.

"Let's start heading to my house then." He said. Taking Shoto's hand, he lead him towards his house while describing what life was like there.

Shotos eyes widened as his hand was just grabbed and he was drug to the kids house. With the mom following behind them. Though he was going to get chocolate chip cookies so that was a plus!

Thankful the house wasn't that far away from the park, so a hop, skip, and a jump away they were at the house. Then opening the door she let the two boys into the house.

"Welcome to my house." Bakugo said, proudly. "You can leave your shoes by the front door then I'll show you around."

Oh ok." He said smiling and neatly organized it against the wall, and sat his bag beside them as well. It was a relief to get it off his tiny back.

"You two have fun I'll be working on dinner." Bakugos mom said patting their heads and went to the kitchen pulling her phone out as well as she went to get some stuff for chili and cookies

"Come on." He said, gently tugging on Shoto's arm. A smile was upon his face that could light up the world. "I'll show you around the house then we can play in my room. Sound like a plan?"

Shoto followed the boy, almost limo, as he was tugged around the house, not sure where anything was, he didn't know where to go.
"Um y-yeah." Shoto said to him, u sure what else to say.

He showed him around, proudly explaining how everything worked. "If there's anything you need, I bet Mom can help. She's always like that."

"O-ok!" Shoto said nodding his head at that, taking a sniff in the air. The chili could already be smelled all the way from the kitchen.

In the kitchen the lady was talking to a police officer about Shoto, and how he kind of showed up at the park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back