• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

"Hm? Oh, thanks." He said, taking the bottle from her.

Uraraka happily went with her to find a good spot. It was a bit hard, considering how crowded it was.

Toga went to go make a phone call, to her mom of course, while she ate. That was a bit more difficult as she needed a quiet place to make the phone call.

Shoto began to drink his as he went out to the field to see who would be fighting who.

Bakugou glanced her way but, said nothing. However, when he saw his friend leave, the boy leapt to his feet and followed. "Where you going?"

Uraraka kept it down, so Toga could make the call.

As she walked and ate her romen, the young blond gave up and used her helmet to call her mom in the loud crowded stadium.

"I'm just checking to see who I'm fighting." He said. There was only 25 people left... And 22 of them were going home empty handed. Thankfully he wasn't fighting any of his friends... But he knew it would come down to that.

Finally, there was a response. "Hello?" Inko's voice said.

"What's the matter? You worried you're going to have to go up against someone like me?" He teased.

"Mom!" The girl said excitedly, "Are you watching?! Did you see what place I'm in?! I can't believe that I'm in first place!" She squeal with delight.

"Heh..." He laughed half heartedly, "Hate to have to embarrass you in the first round."

"Yes honey, I saw everything." She said, gushing about how great she was. "Keep up the good work! I'm sure you'll win this entire festival!"

"I think you need to worry about yourself more than me." He said.

"Wouldn't that be crazy?" She asked her as she sat down and took a quick taste of her romen.

"Yeah I'm sure my dad is livid right now." He said looking at the score bored. He was in second place with Bakugo in a close third place.

"Well, you never know." She said. "Have you gotten any lunch? I don't want you starving yourself. You need you energy for the next round."

"Why? Because of some stupid score?" He knew the answer already but, he wanted to confirm it. After all, Endevour was the type to get upset over something as minor as a rank.

"Yep I got a bowl of Romen right now." She said kicking her legs, "Just think if I got first place... In my freshman year! I'll be able to do my internship anywhere I wanted!"

"Yes." He said, "Not that I care. If you or Toga get first place I'll be pleased. But don't expect me to go easy on you two. Since I'm here I'm planning on winning."

"That's great news!" She said, really happy for her.

He wasn't sure why he was surprised. It wasn't like he already knew this from before. Maybe it was because he finally said it aloud. And knowing Todoroki, he was serious on what he meant. "Yeah, well the same applies to you."

"Yeah!" She cheered, "Anyways I need to eat and get ready... I feel like this final event isn't going to be as easy as the others..." She said, "But I'm going to try my best!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He said with a smirk and held his hand out for a fist bump

"And that's all I ask for, honey. I love you." Inko said, trying to fight back the tears.

He returned it. "Glad to hear it."

"Love you too mom." She said, and hung up. She started to eat her noodles as a shadow covered her.

Shoto smirked as he started to drink his energy drink and watched the first two fighters get in the stadium

Uraraka was looking around for her friend. "Where could she be?"

"Wonder where the two girls are at." He said, glancing over his shoulder. "They're going to miss the match."

Toga was walking down the hallway holding a small red vial in her hand when she spotted Uraraka. "Ur-ie!" The girl chirped seeing her friend.

"Yeah... But they only have to be here for their matches." Shoto pointed out, "But it would be informational for them to be here."

"Hey, there you are!" She said, racing over to her. "I was wondering where you ran off to."

He nodded in agreement and got up. "Maybe I should go look for them."

I had to talk to my mom and then someone else wanted to talk to me." She said, "A pro hero! They said they were impressed by my work!"

"I'll join you... This doesn't look like a interesting match up." Shoto sighed

"Really?! Which one?! Oh, tell me everything!" She squealed in excitement.

He waited for him then began to walk away. "Hope they're alright."

"Oh um... Endeavor." She said with a nervous smile. "He said that he was impressed with how far I've gotten even though he could tell I was... Um holding back and not using my quirk." She said holding up the vial of red liquid. "But I'm not sure if I should use it..."

"What's going to happen here in public?" He asked. Though who knew what the league of villians was willing to try

She carefully looked at it, a bit nervous. "What is it?" Rumors had it that Endeavor wasn't the nicest of people so, this was a bit odd. Maybe those rumors were wrong?

"What do you mean?" He asked, turning to him.

"Um... I've kind of been keeping my quirk a secret." She said holding the vial close to her chest. She had used her quirk a couple times since she was in school. "So..." Toga took a deep breath in and out before quickly explaining what her quirk was and how she could literally change into a different person by drinking people's blood.

"Nothing." He said, "I'm just saying it's not like something really bads going to happen." He explained with a shoulder shrug.

The girl didn't say anything as she explained. To be honest, she didn't know how to react to this in the slightest.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow. "Why do you say that?"

"I know it's strange..." She said taking notice in her friends silence and looked down. "A-and I don't like it. I hate my quirk! It's so weird and everyone thinks I'm weird when I tell them... But it's what I got." She said, her voice dropping to a whisker at the last part.

Well remember the disaster zone?" He asked bring up their failed class activity

She tried to understand but, failed to.

"How could I forget?" He muttered remembering the encounter he had with Deku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back