• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia : Past Mistakes Resurfaced

He summoned a wall of ice to block her, then running up behind her and throwing a punch to her from behind.

The girl punched the ice, making it crack, and making her wince. But then she was punched and slammed right into the ice wall. "Gah!" She yelled but quickly moved out of the way before she could get hit again.

The girl was able to dodge and got in a swift uppercut.
"Shoto!" She said looking at him, "I know you're giving it your all... So its only fair that I do the same..." She said pulling out the vial and popped the lid off and drank the red liquid from inside.

Th boy stumbled backwards, landing on his ice.

He wanted to ask what that was but, didn't. So, he kept fighting on as if nothing happened.

As he flew at her the girl dodged to the side as her quirk started to activate and she started to grow in size. Huge muscles, becoming tall, her clothes changing to that of Endeavors... When her transformation was complete, standing in the ring was Endeavor. It was Toga yeah, but she looked just like Shotos dad.

His eyes widen as he stepped back. How? Why?! He glanced at the stadiums seat, where his dad would be then back at the one before him. This couldn't be happening! If she managed to change into him.... Did that mean she also have his power too?

Toga slammed her fist together and cracked her knuckles, "Hehehe." She laughed in Endeavors voice and looked at Shoto, "Here I come Shoto!" She said and dashed at him with blinding speed

Summoning a huge chunk of ice, the boy dodged the attack. I need to find a way to push her out. I don't know if I can knock her out or not. Especially while she's using her quirk.

Jumping onto the other side of the ice, he tried to trip Toga up.

Sadly for Shoto with Endeavors strength, Toga simply burst through the ice wall with ease. So when he tried to trip her up, she simply grabbed him by his clothes and spun around, before throwing him. With Endeavors strength she didn't want to actually hit Shoto, scared she might literally break his face

Toga threw Shoto across the stadium, him skipping like a stone a bit, trying to knock him out of the arena. She didn't want to get a knock out on her friend, so moving him across the out of bounds line was her goal

He didn't have enough energy or time to stop himself so, he was thrown out. Or so they thought. Within a blink of an eye, he managed to create an ice barrier to catch him. Sliding down, he looked up at her with a grim look.

Toga smirked as she thought she had won. But then the dust cleared and the teen was at the edge of the arena.
"Oh nice job Shoto!" Toga cheered, which probably sounded weird since she had Endeavors voice

He tried to shake of the feeling that this was not his actual dad. Climbing to his feet, he tried to attack her again. It was becoming more and more obvious that he might have to use his fire side if he wanted to win.

Toga, not wanting to lose, noticed Shoto was gaining his stride. So she was going to have to end this and went to try and grab Shoto again

He grabbed her wrist and gave a tug, slamming his fist into her stomach. "Sorry, Toga. But, I get the feeling someone put you up to this. I don't want you to be used the same way I was."

"Oh." She grunted as her gut was hit. But smiled as he talked. She then grabbed him by his shirt and lifted Shoto up, "I was given the blood yes. But this is giving it my all. Using my quirk." She said and started to move Shoto to the edge of the arena, not phased by the gut pinch at all.

He tried to break from the grip and slow her down at the same time. But, it didn't seem to work in the slightest.

"I'm sorry Shoto," She said as her apoerance started to melt and a few seconds later the girl was dressed in her own hero costume in her own form. "I wish I could have given you a battle... But I didn't have enough time to learn Endeavors body... Plus my quirk... I don't use it often. I thought it was holding me back. But I'm going to find a way to use it and use it for good!"

He said nothing but, stared. Multiple feelings ran through him. Anger for loosing. Confused on how her quirk was. Impressed by how she took him out. But, most importantly, he felt worried about how his father was going to treat him after this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back