• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic MxM Hyper-Capitalist Dystopian Future

frankface

You will be playing a premade character for this! I'm sorry, it's based on a fandom that no one seems to be in apart from me, so I've lifted the character I'd like you to play from it!

I have a lot of source material for the character I'd like you to play, so there's lots of of meat for you to get your teeth into and learn about the character you'll be playing.

Plot/Setting:
The setting is hyper-capitalist dystopian future, where synthetic humans (replicants) walk among the population as labour (this goes through from slave labour, to street workers, to lawyers and beyond.) However good this was at the start, humans began to grow bitter about it, and still treat the synthetics as inferior beings after fifty/sixty years of them being around. The replicants are slowly developing into 'perfect' humans, beginning to show empathy and more human traits with each new model release. Replicants walk amongst humans, and are very hard for the average person to tell apart from the 'normal' population.

What I need from you:
Literacy: Semi-lit and up, please. I can't be dealing with 2-3 line replies. I'd like at least 3 meaty paragraphs minimum. :)
Frequency: I'd like a couple of replies a day minimum, BUT I totally understand shit happens and it might not be possible for you to reply a day here and there. As long as it's not a habit going for a week without responses. Roleplays tend to move at a snail's pace like that, which loses my interest quickly.

So yeah. Let me know if you're interested!​

Last edited:
Hey, I'd be interested in something like this! Do PM me if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back