What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Must I get down on my knees and beg for some one to join?

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, LGTBQ, Platonic, Romance, Slice of Life, Super Powers

SpeedHunters73

Gotei 13's Substitute Soul Reaper.
Update 1.5 Kanjo Added and Kylie Theme changed to something more fitting.

NAME
Harribel, Kanjo
NICKNAME
Jo
SHINOBI NAME
None

My Resolve is stronger. That is why I can beat you.
Kanjo Harribel

DOB
September 22nd

APPEARANCE
695a26e23b74a6c27361e1257e6f6125.png
Raven black hair, intelligent looking glasses and dark purple eyes
SHINOBI OUTFIT
main-qimg-96411aeda0269103fe5b7ae58e7df2a6.png

HEIGHT
5 ft 11 in
WEIGHT
112 Lb

HAIR
Black
EYES
Deep Purple
MISC
None

PERSONALITY
TBR

BIOGRAPHY
TBR

POWER
Bogen, binded by a bow
TYPE
Special

WHAT IT DOES
Uryu-Facts-featured-image.jpg

Bogen is a special bow that allows the user to concentrate the hydrogen atoms in the air into enhanced arrows that can be fired at a rapid pace. The user can also control their trajectory, albeit causing a higher chance of burning the user.

ABILITIES
- Licht Regen: Projectile, several shots concentrated in one area.
-Shatter (Projectile, Angled, explosive shot. )
-Gritz (AOE, shoot six arrows in a certain location, then light them up, causing large hydrogen explosion. )

THIRD EYE
Gacha-5s-Uryu-TYBW-Technique.png

Heilig Bogen: An upgraded version of Bogen, which deals more damage and can be fired faster and more often. Its considerably more longer and a bigger target than the original.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE
-Anchitēze (アンチテーゼ)/Antithesis (Trump Card, Not Learned Yet Allows him to reverse situations between two designated targets. E.x. The injuries/damage between two designated targets.

SPIRIT OF POWER
Bogen
ury-ishida-dc3392ae-90f0-4676-a1e4-704bceba47d-resize-750.jpeg
Heilig Bogen
dd9d6km-4c9e850e-8ef3-4f52-b232-c958c06ad43f.png
PERSONALITY
TBR

LIMITATIONS
Everytime Bogen is used, it causes the hand to start to burn up drastically, until finally rendering it useless until rested. Using fire near Kanjo will blow him up, as hydrogen is extremely flammable. Antithesis can only be used once per day, as it puts a considerable amount of strain on his body and weakens Heilig Bogen.

EXTRA
•Bogen and Heilig Bogen take the form of Kanjo's past self, which was more innocent and less evil than him now.
• Despite most of his moves being in German, he doesn't actually speak German, but says German moves in honor of an old friend.

STILL. ACCEPTING.
Please I just want friends.

SpeedHunters73

Gotei 13's Substitute Soul Reaper.
I don't see the CS sheet? Is there a way you want things specifically formatted?
Blank CS Template.

NAME last, first

NICKNAME optional, may also be used as hero/shinobi name.

AGE Main Heroes must be in highschool age. Anyone else of significance in the story must at least be 14 years old

GENDER Self-explanatory

DOB mm/dd

APPEARANCE image and/or description.

SHINOBI OUTFIT image and/or description. optional if your character's ninja suit isn't the same as their casual/normal clothes.

HEIGHT

WEIGHT

HAIR

EYES

MISC
anything else about their appearance we should know about?

ROLE (Shinobi, Villain or no affiliation/vigilante)

PERSONALITY 2+ paragraphs if you wish to do it! optional since I know some of y'all would rather let the other characters and rpers learn about them IC.

BIOGRAPHY Also 2+ paragraphs if you want to do it! Also optional..

POWER Power/sword release name . Recommended that you do a power related to a weapon of some type (melee, projectile, magic, etc.)

TYPE aggressive (attack types / special (skill/magic types) / defense (tanks and support)

WHAT IT DOES the either brief or long (just not too long or short!) explanation of what their power does. If it mutates the user, describe what it does to them.

ABILITIES Self Explanatory. Up to 3 unique abilities for each character.

THIRD EYE an enhanced version of the users original power, whether that be an added ability or a stronger version of the normal first one.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE an ultimate ability/final attack using the powers granted from third eye.

SPIRIT OF POWER The appearance the users power takes on when entering the spirit world. The spirit has the same power as the user but can have a different appearance and personality than the user. Can be a written description or a picture.

Under Spoiler
Picture or Description here

PERSONALITY
self explanatory

End Spoiler

LIMITATIONS realistic drawbacks that the users power has

EXTRA any other fun things!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)