• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
THey sat down at their table. "So Nemuri? What are your interests?" He asked.
"My interests?" She starts listing a few things (not sure what to write XD) "....also a few other thing that I just shouldn't say out here in public" she whisperes "what about you?"

"My interests?" She starts listing a few things (not sure what to write XD) "....also a few other thing that I just shouldn't say out here in public" she whisperes "what about you?"
Ben turned red, "Right. Well I like driving my car, riding my hoverboard, soccer or football if you prefer still have trouble with that, and going hero are a few if my hobbies. I also love smoothies." He said.

Ben turned red, "Right. Well I like driving my car, riding my hoverboard, soccer or football if you prefer still have trouble with that, and going hero are a few if my hobbies. I also love smoothies." He said.
So youthful! She thought "you stay quite active, I love that....oh and such strong arms" she said giving his arms a little squeeze as she held his arm

So youthful! She thought "you stay quite active, I love that....oh and such strong arms" she said giving his arms a little squeeze as she held his arm
"Well I gotta keep in shape. My aliens- uh... hero transformations are only as good as I am but with powers." He said. A waiter walked by to ask about their drinks. "Uh I'm probably the one driving so I'll just take a lemonade."

"Well I gotta keep in shape. My aliens- uh... hero transformations are only as good as I am but with powers." He said. A waiter walked by to ask about their drinks. "Uh I'm probably the one driving so I'll just take a lemonade."
"True and you have such an interesting quirk..." she said bmefore the waiter made its way over "oh then ill take the sexyest drink you have" sher replied

"True and you have such an interesting quirk..." she said bmefore the waiter made its way over "oh then ill take the sexyest drink you have" sher replied
"I'll assume that means the the hardest." The waiter said leaving and coming back with a lemonade and glass of strong wine. PBen sipped his drink. "So what got you into being a hero?"

"I'll assume that means the the hardest." The waiter said leaving and coming back with a lemonade and glass of strong wine. PBen sipped his drink. "So what got you into being a hero?"
"Oh excellent thankyou" she said taking the glass and taking a sip of the wine. "Mmmm....helping people of course...but as well the excitment of it all....and the thrill of chasing the villains thats the best part"

"Oh excellent thankyou" she said taking the glass and taking a sip of the wine. "Mmmm....helping people of course...but as well the excitment of it all....and the thrill of chasing the villains thats the best part"
Ben nodded in agreement. "Hero time is best time." He said. He looked around. People were staring at them. The Number 2 hero and Midnight on a date together. The press would go crazy with this.

Ben nodded in agreement. "Hero time is best time." He said. He looked around. People were staring at them. The Number 2 hero and Midnight on a date together. The press would go crazy with this.
Nemuri smiled noticing all the people staring, she was quite use to it. After all thus the life of a pro. "Soo...Mr. Tennyson I been curious...what made you want to come teach at our school?...and how are you liking being at UA?" She asked placing her drink down after taking another sip

Nemuri smiled noticing all the people staring, she was quite use to it. After all thus the life of a pro. "Soo...Mr. Tennyson I been curious...what made you want to come teach at our school?...and how are you liking being at UA?" She asked placing her drink down after taking another sip
Ben thought about it. "I guess I just thought it'd be cool. I'd spent so long learning and being taught to be a hero I wanted to know what the other side of that was like. And it's been great." He said looking around nervously. "Everyone is staring..." His eyes fell on a young man with bags under his eyes. he had jet black hair and coal colored eyes. Suddenly Ben felt a chill run up his spine. "Let's get out of here. Do something less formal."

Ben thought about it. "I guess I just thought it'd be cool. I'd spent so long learning and being taught to be a hero I wanted to know what the other side of that was like. And it's been great." He said looking around nervously. "Everyone is staring..." His eyes fell on a young man with bags under his eyes. he had jet black hair and coal colored eyes. Suddenly Ben felt a chill run up his spine. "Let's get out of here. Do something less formal."
"oh I know, never thought I would be teaching myself.....but the students all so invigorating and full of life" she said taking a sip of her wine before looking a bit too the side with the corner of her eye "oh you will get use to it sweetheart, its the life of a pro...you will get that a lot with you being number 2 now.." she said commenting about the stares they were receiving. Nemuri was quite surprised at first when Ben suddenly offered for them to go somewhere else but her excitement quickly followed. "sure, what did you have in mind?.."

"oh I know, never thought I would be teaching myself.....but the students all so invigorating and full of life" she said taking a sip of her wine before looking a bit too the side with the corner of her eye "oh you will get use to it sweetheart, its the life of a pro...you will get that a lot with you being number 2 now.." she said commenting about the stares they were receiving. Nemuri was quite surprised at first when Ben suddenly offered for them to go somewhere else but her excitement quickly followed. "sure, what did you have in mind?.."
Ben led her to her car and they started driving. "Karaoke. I here that's something you have to try in Tokyo." He said with a yawn. He was suddenly so tired.

Ben led her to her car and they started driving. "Karaoke. I here that's something you have to try in Tokyo." He said with a yawn. He was suddenly so tired.
Nemuri was quite impressed with Ben's car, taking a seat at the passenger seat. "ooo Karaoke how fun! have not done that in a while....." she said quite excited, looking over to Ben she noticed a yawn. "or maybe we should get you home you seem quite tired.." she suggested.

Nemuri was quite impressed with Ben's car, taking a seat at the passenger seat. "ooo Karaoke how fun! have not done that in a while....." she said quite excited, looking over to Ben she noticed a yawn. "or maybe we should get you home you seem quite tired.." she suggested.
"Yeah I dunno. All the sudden I'm... just..." His head fell forward as he passed out. The horn of his car started honking and the momentarily spun out of control before the dash spoke in his voice. "Drive incapacitated. Switching to Autopilot."

"Yeah I dunno. All the sudden I'm... just..." His head fell forward as he passed out. The horn of his car started honking and the momentarily spun out of control before the dash spoke in his voice. "Drive incapacitated. Switching to Autopilot."
"ahh damit!" she yelled as Ben Passed out. Moving him back she grabbed the well the best she could as the spun out of control although want able to much as the cars apparent autopilot took over. "wow Ben quite fancy..." she whispered climbing back to her seat and sighed after checking if Ben was alright just great my date passed out she thought as the car drove. She had no clue were Ben lived and how she would even get him into his place, would the car even know? then again what command would he have it under? she would figure maybe she could just take him to her place. "car take us to *midnights address*" she said out loud wondering if that would work.

"ahh damit!" she yelled as Ben Passed out. Moving him back she grabbed the well the best she could as the spun out of control although want able to much as the cars apparent autopilot took over. "wow Ben quite fancy..." she whispered climbing back to her seat and sighed after checking if Ben was alright just great my date passed out she thought as the car drove. She had no clue were Ben lived and how she would even get him into his place, would the car even know? then again what command would he have it under? she would figure maybe she could just take him to her place. "car take us to *midnights address*" she said out loud wondering if that would work.
"Searching midnight." It beeped looking through the internet. "Over six thousands result found tracking to most mentioned address. It drove her to her home using the internet. Ben was completely out and nothing she tried or did could wake him up.

"Searching midnight." It beeped looking through the internet. "Over six thousands result found tracking to most mentioned address. It drove her to her home using the internet. Ben was completely out and nothing she tried or did could wake him up.
She was very impressed by the car having brought her to her apartment. She tried to wake up Ben once more but he was out like a light. Nemuri groan, this was suppose to be such a fun night out with her young coworker and now he is passed out. Well she couldn't just leave him here. Stepping out she unbuckled him and pull him out of the car. Closing the door she picked him up the best she could and made her way into the building and up the elevator. Finallying reaching her apartment she dragged him inside and pulled him on the couch. Taking a seat on the handiest of the couch facing her self and catching her breath. "Your heavier then you look" she whispered to herself

(Lol some random passer byer watching this women drag an unconscious many up into an apartment 😂)

She was very impressed by the car having brought her to her apartment. She tried to wake up Ben once more but he was out like a light. Nemuri groan, this was suppose to be such a fun night out with her young coworker and now he is passed out. Well she couldn't just leave him here. Stepping out she unbuckled him and pull him out of the car. Closing the door she picked him up the best she could and made her way into the building and up the elevator. Finallying reaching her apartment she dragged him inside and pulled him on the couch. Taking a seat on the handiest of the couch facing her self and catching her breath. "Your heavier then you look" she whispered to herself

(Lol some random passer byer watching this women drag an unconscious many up into an apartment 😂)
There was a flash of glowing light as a slightly plump brunette appeared in the apartment. He looked to be about 19 and was staring right at Ben. "Oh crap oh gosh oh no." He said walking over to him.

There was a flash of glowing light as a slightly plump brunette appeared in the apartment. He looked to be about 19 and was staring right at Ben. "Oh crap oh gosh oh no." He said walking over to him.
Nemuri looked at the girl and quickly stood up "who are you?...woa...what you think you're doing?" Nemuri stepped in front of Ben looking at the girl

Nemuri looked at the girl and quickly stood up "who are you?...woa...what you think you're doing?" Nemuri stepped in front of Ben looking at the girl
"Trying to save his fricken life. It doesn't like it but your date just turned into a rescue mission. He's dying."

"what?! crap" Nemuri moved out of the way for the girl to help.
(not a girl) He looked at her. "He's stuck in it's plunging him into his worst fears." He said. "Its just dreams and memories for now but it will get worse... Can you think of anyone he spends a lot of time around?"

It about 20 minutes Peter, Aqua, and Yu were all at Midnight's place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back