• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
The other mercs looked a little less certain now. Medic looked like he was still planning in seeing it through. "We're leaving." Peter said. "A ship landed nearby."
~~~
"Just curious. Not like I've ever really seen people like you.'
~~~
He kissed the top of her head. "Rest." He said.

Link turned to face the intrudors.
~~~
"Come on. We need to find the shuttle." He said.
Aqua who had become quite now looked over at the other mercs before turning back to Peter. "Right" Aqua replied with a simple nod towards Peter, understanding they would be leaving. "Bye boys...keep yourselves safe out there.....and hope whatever you do decide is worth it.." she softly said before turning away and quickly leaving to catch up with Peter.
~~~
"And I'm simply replying, I'm I not?.." Amelia replied "yet such an invasive question.....asking such things as you do youngling.....makes you suspicious....even if you haven't seen my kind before.." she replied glaring at him under her hood.
~~~
Emma gently smiled looking up at Darren as he held her in his arm, blushing deeply as he kissed the top of her head. "Okay.." she softly responded before closing her eyes.

"What happened?..." Hibiki asked turning from his typing "..will Lady Erza be alright?...dear....how could you allow for such a flower to over exurt herself as such.." He added steping away from the magical keys and looking down at the two.

Lucy's eyes went wide as she took a step back as more and more monkey men could be seen surounding them. "There are so many....its a whole dark guild..." she commented.

"Yea we be with the Oracion Seis....you not to be here....you dont stand a chance against the naked mummy" one of the monkey men spoke as around then they all started to chant making monkey noise as then boped up and down.
~~~
"The shuttle?....why on earth should we...we might as well just leave it be...there is a war going on...we might get bombed..we better go" Gwen added

Aqua who had become quite now looked over at the other mercs before turning back to Peter. "Right" Aqua replied with a simple nod towards Peter, understanding they would be leaving. "Bye boys...keep yourselves safe out there.....and hope whatever you do decide is worth it.." she softly said before turning away and quickly leaving to catch up with Peter.
~~~
"And I'm simply replying, I'm I not?.." Amelia replied "yet such an invasive question.....asking such things as you do youngling.....makes you suspicious....even if you haven't seen my kind before.." she replied glaring at him under her hood.
~~~
Emma gently smiled looking up at Darren as he held her in his arm, blushing deeply as he kissed the top of her head. "Okay.." she softly responded before closing her eyes.

"What happened?..." Hibiki asked turning from his typing "..will Lady Erza be alright?...dear....how could you allow for such a flower to over exurt herself as such.." He added steping away from the magical keys and looking down at the two.

Lucy's eyes went wide as she took a step back as more and more monkey men could be seen surounding them. "There are so many....its a whole dark guild..." she commented.

"Yea we be with the Oracion Seis....you not to be here....you dont stand a chance against the naked mummy" one of the monkey men spoke as around then they all started to chant making monkey noise as then boped up and down.
~~~
"The shuttle?....why on earth should we...we might as well just leave it be...there is a war going on...we might get bombed..we better go" Gwen added
As they walked Peter took her hand. She saw it in his eyes. He wanted to stay and help people. But this place scared him. More than even than when they jad died.
~~~
"Oh come on. You can't really be taking offense can you?" He askee.
~~~
"Because she's capable." Devon said. "If I don't let her she'll never be what she can be."

Link didn't want to deal with this. He pulled off a gauntlet showing that he had a different arm. (Composit link gets totk stuff)
~~~
"And leave alien technology where anyone can grab it?" He asked.

As they walked Peter took her hand. She saw it in his eyes. He wanted to stay and help people. But this place scared him. More than even than when they jad died.
~~~
"Oh come on. You can't really be taking offense can you?" He askee.
~~~
"Because she's capable." Devon said. "If I don't let her she'll never be what she can be."

Link didn't want to deal with this. He pulled off a gauntlet showing that he had a different arm. (Composit link gets totk stuff)
~~~
"And leave alien technology where anyone can grab it?" He asked.
Aqua looked down at his hand and gently gave it a squeeze. She looked up at him, and the look he had in his eyes told her everything. (Aww they have been through so much together that with simple looks or gestures, they give away how they are actually feeling). She moved her free hand up his arm and wrapped it around leaning herself and head against him into hugging his arm. She could understand the feeling, she wanted to stay and help, especially that girl and man.
~~~
"how says I am?....you are a very nosy and annoying youngling arnt you? Amelia replied with a quiet huff.

"That's his whole thing...Earl is nothing but nosy, always sticking it everywhere" Emily quipped, commenting from the front of the group.
~~~
"But she is a lady, one must protect and have her best interest...thus how are you even sure thou would even like to force herself to the point of exhaustion?.." Hibiki questioned.

(um okaies) The hord of monkey men from the naked mommy guild could be heard laughing and chanting. As the two larger ones discussed with themselves.

"This is not good...there are way to many of them..." Lucy commented looking around (forgot who is all there...is it just pinto,link and lucy?). With that said the hord of monkey men went in for the attack.
~~~
"Like that's never happened before.....number of humans are consistently interacting with alien technology....it was normal when I was growing up..."Gwen commented

Aqua looked down at his hand and gently gave it a squeeze. She looked up at him, and the look he had in his eyes told her everything. (Aww they have been through so much together that with simple looks or gestures, they give away how they are actually feeling). She moved her free hand up his arm and wrapped it around leaning herself and head against him into hugging his arm. She could understand the feeling, she wanted to stay and help, especially that girl and man.
~~~
"how says I am?....you are a very nosy and annoying youngling arnt you? Amelia replied with a quiet huff.

"That's his whole thing...Earl is nothing but nosy, always sticking it everywhere" Emily quipped, commenting from the front of the group.
~~~
"But she is a lady, one must protect and have her best interest...thus how are you even sure thou would even like to force herself to the point of exhaustion?.." Hibiki questioned.

(um okaies) The hord of monkey men from the naked mommy guild could be heard laughing and chanting. As the two larger ones discussed with themselves.

"This is not good...there are way to many of them..." Lucy commented looking around (forgot who is all there...is it just pinto,link and lucy?). With that said the hord of monkey men went in for the attack.
~~~
"Like that's never happened before.....number of humans are consistently interacting with alien technology....it was normal when I was growing up..."Gwen commented
Once on the ship he sat down with her holding her close.
~~~
Earl blew a raspberry at Amelia.
~~~
"Because I know her. And I know how much she cares for other people. I've seen how much she wants to get stronger." He set her down. "You don't understand the first thing. We don't need to coddle women. We stifle their potential by doing so. They aren't meant to stand around looking pretty for you."

(Grey and Natsu too, also adding a little extra.power to totk fusion) Link closed his fist and a little essence of natsu's fire jumped from him and to the master sword. The blade was no aflame.
~~~
"Gwen." The Doctor said. "As a woman who once meddled with time herself in behalf of her boyfriend, I'd have expexted you to take this a little more seriously."

Once on the ship he sat down with her holding her close.
~~~
Earl blew a raspberry at Amelia.
~~~
"Because I know her. And I know how much she cares for other people. I've seen how much she wants to get stronger." He set her down. "You don't understand the first thing. We don't need to coddle women. We stifle their potential by doing so. They aren't meant to stand around looking pretty for you."

(Grey and Natsu too, also adding a little extra.power to totk fusion) Link closed his fist and a little essence of natsu's fire jumped from him and to the master sword. The blade was no aflame.
~~~
"Gwen." The Doctor said. "As a woman who once meddled with time herself in behalf of her boyfriend, I'd have expexted you to take this a little more seriously."
Aqua fully leaned into him as he held her close. "I'm sorry..." Aqua quitely spoke from under his close embrace.
~~~
Amelia quitly gasped from under her mask as Earl blew a raspberry at her. Oh the audacity of that youngling she thought as she clinched her fist. She was holding back the urge of smaking him across the room.
~~~
Emma continued to sleep as Devon gently sat her down.

Hibiki looked at Devon in a bit of a suprised look, that boy was for real. He could feel that he truely believe in what he spoke about. He looked over towards Emma sleeping on the ground next to the other two, who both look just as peaceful themselves. "I do understand, woman are nothing but a gift to this world and to me....I never said they could not be strong...miss Urza and even miss Lucy are a prime example of said strong woman....though I simple believe there is no need is pressuring there beautiful bodies if there is no need.." He said with a simplely. "Now if you excuse me I have to get back to work.." He said as he simply turned away from him and typed away.

(Ah okay...lol so just like the episode Natsu is getting a kick out of the monkey man group 😆 and okaies...also sorry in advance if my post suck...)
Natsu was nothing but excited and maybe a bit too much as he fired up and jumped in stright into fighting a group of monkey men that were in the tree closest to him. Lucy pulled out one of her keys and summoned one of her spirits to attack the small group that had ganged up on her.
A group of five men jumped down from the trees and one even attacked Link from the tress. Each with a specific elemental magic. Each attack was simple but togetherly synchronized for a larger one.
~~~
Gwen frowned at what the doctor had said, how did he even know about that. She angrily looked down as she stoped on her way back to the TARDIS to leave. "Fine..." she simply spoke. "Left fine that stupid alien technology before someone dose something stupid..." she replied

Aqua fully leaned into him as he held her close. "I'm sorry..." Aqua quitely spoke from under his close embrace.
~~~
Amelia quitly gasped from under her mask as Earl blew a raspberry at her. Oh the audacity of that youngling she thought as she clinched her fist. She was holding back the urge of smaking him across the room.
~~~
Emma continued to sleep as Devon gently sat her down.

Hibiki looked at Devon in a bit of a suprised look, that boy was for real. He could feel that he truely believe in what he spoke about. He looked over towards Emma sleeping on the ground next to the other two, who both look just as peaceful themselves. "I do understand, woman are nothing but a gift to this world and to me....I never said they could not be strong...miss Urza and even miss Lucy are a prime example of said strong woman....though I simple believe there is no need is pressuring there beautiful bodies if there is no need.." He said with a simplely. "Now if you excuse me I have to get back to work.." He said as he simply turned away from him and typed away.

(Ah okay...lol so just like the episode Natsu is getting a kick out of the monkey man group 😆 and okaies...also sorry in advance if my post suck...)
Natsu was nothing but excited and maybe a bit too much as he fired up and jumped in stright into fighting a group of monkey men that were in the tree closest to him. Lucy pulled out one of her keys and summoned one of her spirits to attack the small group that had ganged up on her.
A group of five men jumped down from the trees and one even attacked Link from the tress. Each with a specific elemental magic. Each attack was simple but togetherly synchronized for a larger one.
~~~
Gwen frowned at what the doctor had said, how did he even know about that. She angrily looked down as she stoped on her way back to the TARDIS to leave. "Fine..." she simply spoke. "Left fine that stupid alien technology before someone dose something stupid..." she replied
"It's okay sweetheart. There are some places that we just can't help." He said.
~~~
Link slashed the monkeh across tbe chest with the flaming swort. Pinto took on several at once with a flurry of martial arts attack.
~~~
Earl laughed as he kept walking
~~~
"Thank you. Now you go see if you can find the crash sight. I need to find out what had that woman so scared. And what was able to call a fake phone on my ship."

"It's okay sweetheart. There are some places that we just can't help." He said.
~~~
Link slashed the monkeh across tbe chest with the flaming swort. Pinto took on several at once with a flurry of martial arts attack.
~~~
Earl laughed as he kept walking
~~~
"Thank you. Now you go see if you can find the crash sight. I need to find out what had that woman so scared. And what was able to call a fake phone on my ship."
"I hate that I know that...though really wished we could have done more...." Aqua softly said into him as he held her close. "...you going to be okay?..." she asked moving a bit under his hold to look at him as she asked.
~~~
The dark wizard guild kept coming there seemed to be hundreds of them. But the group were quickly cutting down their numbers pretty easily.
~~~
The laughter coming from Earl just annoyed Amelia even more as they continued down the path.
~~~
"Okay and do I just give you a call?...Trying to find you really won't be that easy in this city..." Gwen commented not really looking forward to be wondering the hopefully empty streets during war time.

"I hate that I know that...though really wished we could have done more...." Aqua softly said into him as he held her close. "...you going to be okay?..." she asked moving a bit under his hold to look at him as she asked.
~~~
The dark wizard guild kept coming there seemed to be hundreds of them. But the group were quickly cutting down their numbers pretty easily.
~~~
The laughter coming from Earl just annoyed Amelia even more as they continued down the path.
~~~
"Okay and do I just give you a call?...Trying to find you really won't be that easy in this city..." Gwen commented not really looking forward to be wondering the hopefully empty streets during war time.
He held her a little tighter. "Can we... Can we just sit quietly like this for a bit?" He said leaning his face into her hair.
~~~
Link had murder in his eyes. "WHERE'S THE GIRL!" He shouted. There was a flash of red in his eyes. The Master Sword seemed to react. As if it burned his hand a little.
~~~
He stretched out.
~~~
"Go ahead and call. I gave your phone that extra roaming havn't I?'

He held her a little tighter. "Can we... Can we just sit quietly like this for a bit?" He said leaning his face into her hair.
~~~
Link had murder in his eyes. "WHERE'S THE GIRL!" He shouted. There was a flash of red in his eyes. The Master Sword seemed to react. As if it burned his hand a little.
~~~
He stretched out.
~~~
"Go ahead and call. I gave your phone that extra roaming havn't I?'
(Awwww <3<3<3...darn it!...>-> It's added to my drawing list)
Aqua gently nodded as she felt his hold on her tighten. "Of course dear..." she quietly replied leaning back against him. Wrapping her arms around his torso. She gently squeezed him as she felt his face nuzzling into her hair.
~~~
(I looked up the episode, the monkey guys had guns too)
The dark guild of the naked mummy did not stand a chance as the group cleared through the large group.
"WHAT GIRL?! Bro what girl is this fairy talking about bro"
Untitled.jpg
The man spoke scared as he yelled feeling the side of his face start to burn.
~~~
(I don't know where they are headed...just down deeper underground)
They continue to travel, Emily quickly noticing the changing of the atmosphere around them
~~~
"oh right forgot you did that...fine ill give you a call if I find it or something on it." Gwen responded before walking off

(Awwww <3<3<3...darn it!...>-> It's added to my drawing list)
Aqua gently nodded as she felt his hold on her tighten. "Of course dear..." she quietly replied leaning back against him. Wrapping her arms around his torso. She gently squeezed him as she felt his face nuzzling into her hair.
~~~
(I looked up the episode, the monkey guys had guns too)
The dark guild of the naked mummy did not stand a chance as the group cleared through the large group.
"WHAT GIRL?! Bro what girl is this fairy talking about bro"
The man spoke scared as he yelled feeling the side of his face start to burn.
~~~
(I don't know where they are headed...just down deeper underground)
They continue to travel, Emily quickly noticing the changing of the atmosphere around them
~~~
"oh right forgot you did that...fine ill give you a call if I find it or something on it." Gwen responded before walking off
He held her tightly. "I love you. So much." He said quietly.
~~~
"Where's Wendy!" He raised his sword his eyes glinting red.(I kinda remember the morality changer but I'm gonna change some stuff up. WE'RE GOING OFF SCRIPT BABY!!)
~~~
They entered into catacombs now. They were surrounded by the burnt bodies they saw in the vision.
~~~
"Gwen." He called out again. "Be careful." Very simple words. Reminding her that the Doctor cared.

He held her tightly. "I love you. So much." He said quietly.
~~~
"Where's Wendy!" He raised his sword his eyes glinting red.(I kinda remember the morality changer but I'm gonna change some stuff up. WE'RE GOING OFF SCRIPT BABY!!)
~~~
They entered into catacombs now. They were surrounded by the burnt bodies they saw in the vision.
~~~
"Gwen." He called out again. "Be careful." Very simple words. Reminding her that the Doctor cared.
"I love you too.." Aqua spoke, tightening her hug as she nuzzled into his hold
~~~
"Wendy? Who is Wendy bro?!..." the man said sweat dripping down his face. The large man looked confused and terrified back as he got a glimpse of the red eyes dawned of Links face. "I don't know we're this Wendy is man..." He spoke in a frightened tone.

"Link....I think he isnt lieing..." Lucy chimed in herselfa bit scared from the look on Links face.
(Erza will be reuning to the battle sooner right, now that Emma has healed her?)
~~~
Emily covered her mouth holding back a gasp as they entered the catacombs and she saw all the burn bodies surroundeding them. She was unsure if she was more shocked from the sheer number of burned bodies around her or that this was exactly what had been seen in the vision.

Amelia felt a horrible feeling down in the bit of her stomach as the surounding number of burn bodies once they entered the catacombs.
~~~
Gwen stoped and turned back towards the doctor as she heared her name. A gentle smile crossed her lips as she gave him a nod. "Of course Doctor, always am.." she replied before runing off.

"I love you too.." Aqua spoke, tightening her hug as she nuzzled into his hold
~~~
"Wendy? Who is Wendy bro?!..." the man said sweat dripping down his face. The large man looked confused and terrified back as he got a glimpse of the red eyes dawned of Links face. "I don't know we're this Wendy is man..." He spoke in a frightened tone.

"Link....I think he isnt lieing..." Lucy chimed in herselfa bit scared from the look on Links face.
(Erza will be reuning to the battle sooner right, now that Emma has healed her?)
~~~
Emily covered her mouth holding back a gasp as they entered the catacombs and she saw all the burn bodies surroundeding them. She was unsure if she was more shocked from the sheer number of burned bodies around her or that this was exactly what had been seen in the vision.

Amelia felt a horrible feeling down in the bit of her stomach as the surounding number of burn bodies once they entered the catacombs.
~~~
Gwen stoped and turned back towards the doctor as she heared her name. A gentle smile crossed her lips as she gave him a nod. "Of course Doctor, always am.." she replied before runing off.
Peter thought about the world they were leaving behind. He wanted to help. More than anything. And part of him thought he should, but would it have been worth risking the rest of the universe if his helping got him or Aqua, or a plumber infected. He honestly didn't know.
~~~
(Up to you. Might be interesting to see the lovers have to fight) Link put his sword away. "Fine then. He can live." He kicked the man in the face with the soles of bis boot breaking his nose and teeth. "Thats for wasting my time."
~~~
Everyone went silent. Even the wisecracking Earl was quiet amd solemn.
~~~
The area where it had landed was blocked off by fenses and had soldiers around ir.

Peter thought about the world they were leaving behind. He wanted to help. More than anything. And part of him thought he should, but would it have been worth risking the rest of the universe if his helping got him or Aqua, or a plumber infected. He honestly didn't know.
~~~
(Up to you. Might be interesting to see the lovers have to fight) Link put his sword away. "Fine then. He can live." He kicked the man in the face with the soles of bis boot breaking his nose and teeth. "Thats for wasting my time."
~~~
Everyone went silent. Even the wisecracking Earl was quiet amd solemn.
~~~
The area where it had landed was blocked off by fenses and had soldiers around ir.
"Peter, I know it's hard...." she spoke up, he head leaning on his chest. "I really wanted to help that girl....though you are right, we can't stay, us being there longer or bringing the man and girl along to find a better solution could have made things worse...." she added as she wiggled under his hold. "My Peter..." she said sitting up and looking at him "...your nothing but amazing and wanting to help out no matter the horrible situation is. Your such an honorable person and hero." She spoke, knowing that maybe what she said really did not matter. She herself felt horrible for leaving but what could she say.
~~~
(Well i dont know, but a fight between two very power fighters and lovers coukd be interesting)
The man passed out in a bloody mess, around them all the fallen monkey men from the gild laid about.
Lucy steped back looking at Link he was scaring her from his reaction. Turning towards Natsu that loudly sadly sighed. "Aww that's it....these guys were too easy....I was hoping for a better fight" He said stretching.
~~~
(Scary Earl was quite)
"The poor people...." Emily quitely said braking the silence.
~~~
"The military has it...thats going to make this a bit more difficult for sure.." Gwen said to herself and she pulled out her cell to contact the doctor.

"Peter, I know it's hard...." she spoke up, he head leaning on his chest. "I really wanted to help that girl....though you are right, we can't stay, us being there longer or bringing the man and girl along to find a better solution could have made things worse...." she added as she wiggled under his hold. "My Peter..." she said sitting up and looking at him "...your nothing but amazing and wanting to help out no matter the horrible situation is. Your such an honorable person and hero." She spoke, knowing that maybe what she said really did not matter. She herself felt horrible for leaving but what could she say.
~~~
(Well i dont know, but a fight between two very power fighters and lovers coukd be interesting)
The man passed out in a bloody mess, around them all the fallen monkey men from the gild laid about.
Lucy steped back looking at Link he was scaring her from his reaction. Turning towards Natsu that loudly sadly sighed. "Aww that's it....these guys were too easy....I was hoping for a better fight" He said stretching.
~~~
(Scary Earl was quite)
"The poor people...." Emily quitely said braking the silence.
~~~
"The military has it...thats going to make this a bit more difficult for sure.." Gwen said to herself and she pulled out her cell to contact the doctor.
He looked down at her. "You... God you're amazing." He said kissing her.
~~~
Pinto was looking at Link as well. "All you ever think about is fighting." Link snapped at Natsu. "There are more important things to worry about you idiot." "Link that's enough." Grey said walking up to him. "Don't touch me!" Link said raising his sword to Grey. It seemed heavy in his hands. As though the sword seemed to be becoming a burden for him to carry. Pinto grabbed Link's arm and twisted it behind his back. "Link stop it."
~~~
"Someone's gonna pay for this." Earl said. "This one agrees. Such a sensless slaughter, Ra'Zeem is left repulsed and disgusted." Ra'Zeem said.
~~~~
Her phone was already ringing. Unknown caller.

He looked down at her. "You... God you're amazing." He said kissing her.
~~~
Pinto was looking at Link as well. "All you ever think about is fighting." Link snapped at Natsu. "There are more important things to worry about you idiot." "Link that's enough." Grey said walking up to him. "Don't touch me!" Link said raising his sword to Grey. It seemed heavy in his hands. As though the sword seemed to be becoming a burden for him to carry. Pinto grabbed Link's arm and twisted it behind his back. "Link stop it."
~~~
"Someone's gonna pay for this." Earl said. "This one agrees. Such a sensless slaughter, Ra'Zeem is left repulsed and disgusted." Ra'Zeem said.
~~~~
Her phone was already ringing. Unknown caller.
Aqua's eyes widened as she let out a suprised squeak into the kiss. She had not expected such a response from him. Though the suprisement left her as she closed her eyes and pushed up against him returning the kiss.
~~~
"Woah...Link I do think more then fighting...like....uh great food!" Natsu said with a cheeky smile. Natsu was saved from Links ragh by Grey's interruption and Pinto's interference.

Link's sudden change in behavior frightened Lucy, she knew he had a lot in his plate. Erza was near death and Wendy kidnapped but this was far to much. "Link?...we understand your under a lot of stress but you don't have the right to take it out on one of your friends and teammates.." she added.
~~~
Emily looked over to Earl, she knew his statement was not a joke, he was upset about what lay around them. She was too the number of bodies around them sickened her. Who in their right mind would do something as horrible as that lay around them? Sadly there were many horrible people out there, many from her and Earl's world, and had done evil acts such as these for idiotic reasons.

Amelia looked at the sheer number of burned bodies around them, clenching onto her artificial arm. Sure she was a bounty hunter and death was nothing but a part of the job. However, this was an excessive, mindless, and hateful slatter. "those responsible should be weary, they are not to have a good time if they decided to stick around..." Amelia commented as she just continued forward not wanting to stick around the chamber for long.
~~~
Gwen looked at her phone in confusion about who could be calling, had she saved the Doctor's number. She swiped and lifted up her phone to her ear "Hello?"

Aqua's eyes widened as she let out a suprised squeak into the kiss. She had not expected such a response from him. Though the suprisement left her as she closed her eyes and pushed up against him returning the kiss.
~~~
"Woah...Link I do think more then fighting...like....uh great food!" Natsu said with a cheeky smile. Natsu was saved from Links ragh by Grey's interruption and Pinto's interference.

Link's sudden change in behavior frightened Lucy, she knew he had a lot in his plate. Erza was near death and Wendy kidnapped but this was far to much. "Link?...we understand your under a lot of stress but you don't have the right to take it out on one of your friends and teammates.." she added.
~~~
Emily looked over to Earl, she knew his statement was not a joke, he was upset about what lay around them. She was too the number of bodies around them sickened her. Who in their right mind would do something as horrible as that lay around them? Sadly there were many horrible people out there, many from her and Earl's world, and had done evil acts such as these for idiotic reasons.

Amelia looked at the sheer number of burned bodies around them, clenching onto her artificial arm. Sure she was a bounty hunter and death was nothing but a part of the job. However, this was an excessive, mindless, and hateful slatter. "those responsible should be weary, they are not to have a good time if they decided to stick around..." Amelia commented as she just continued forward not wanting to stick around the chamber for long.
~~~
Gwen looked at her phone in confusion about who could be calling, had she saved the Doctor's number. She swiped and lifted up her phone to her ear "Hello?"

~~~

~~~

~~~
He held the kiss for several minutes. Just enjoying being with her.
~~~
Pinto could feel Link's own energy changing. "Something's affecting him. A dark energy is corrupting his. We aren't being affected because we aren't in range of it. Something must make Link's spirit more sensitive to it."
~~~
Liam pulled out his pistols. "How about that." He pointed to someone or something hovering in the air wearing a grey robe and a mask.
~~~
"Are you my mummy?" A child's voice spoke to her.

He held the kiss for several minutes. Just enjoying being with her.
~~~
Pinto could feel Link's own energy changing. "Something's affecting him. A dark energy is corrupting his. We aren't being affected because we aren't in range of it. Something must make Link's spirit more sensitive to it."
~~~
Liam pulled out his pistols. "How about that." He pointed to someone or something hovering in the air wearing a grey robe and a mask.
~~~
"Are you my mummy?" A child's voice spoke to her.
(<3<3<3 the loves of these two /)u(\)
Aqua wrapped her arms around him pulling him closer to her, deepening the kiss herself.
~~~
"oh shit... Link is corrupted?..." Natsu said looking around "Well if something or someone is doing this im going to beat his brains in to stop it!" Natsu exclaimed smashing his fist into his palm.

"this is not good at all Pinto..." Lucy mentioned looking at Link with concern.

"In range?...we are all standing in the same proximity...it should....or I guess it could affect us as well, right.." Gret questioned.

"his spirit?... Could it be due to Link not being from our world?...though you're not from here yourself Pinto..."Lucy added with a hit of concern herself, with that realization.
~~~
Amber had begun to walk away from the room and made it to the edge of the cavern when she stopped and turned back hearing the sound of familiar pistols and Liam's voice stating they had unfamiliar company among them. "kinda an idiotic move to stick around in the scene of the crime" She stated pulling out her weapon herself and pointing it at the figure in the air.

Emily looked up at the person or thing hovering way above them, startled at the sudden presence at first. "wait...are we sure that who whoever or whatever that is is responsible for this?.." she asked "You...up there are you able to speak?...what is your purpose" she questioned.
~~~
Gwen almost dropped her phone as she heard the voice of the small child on the other end speaking to her. She quickly placed the phone back to her ear "Who is this?....why are you doing this?...how?" she asked. That was the same voice that the Doctor had heard on the TARDIS phone.

(<3<3<3 the loves of these two /)u(\)
Aqua wrapped her arms around him pulling him closer to her, deepening the kiss herself.
~~~
"oh shit... Link is corrupted?..." Natsu said looking around "Well if something or someone is doing this im going to beat his brains in to stop it!" Natsu exclaimed smashing his fist into his palm.

"this is not good at all Pinto..." Lucy mentioned looking at Link with concern.

"In range?...we are all standing in the same proximity...it should....or I guess it could affect us as well, right.." Gret questioned.

"his spirit?... Could it be due to Link not being from our world?...though you're not from here yourself Pinto..."Lucy added with a hit of concern herself, with that realization.
~~~
Amber had begun to walk away from the room and made it to the edge of the cavern when she stopped and turned back hearing the sound of familiar pistols and Liam's voice stating they had unfamiliar company among them. "kinda an idiotic move to stick around in the scene of the crime" She stated pulling out her weapon herself and pointing it at the figure in the air.

Emily looked up at the person or thing hovering way above them, startled at the sudden presence at first. "wait...are we sure that who whoever or whatever that is is responsible for this?.." she asked "You...up there are you able to speak?...what is your purpose" she questioned.
~~~
Gwen almost dropped her phone as she heard the voice of the small child on the other end speaking to her. She quickly placed the phone back to her ear "Who is this?....why are you doing this?...how?" she asked. That was the same voice that the Doctor had heard on the TARDIS phone.
The plumbers noticed and left them alone their quarters to enjoy each other's company in a way only they could.
~~~
"No its the kind of energy he has. He's supposed to be the reincarnation of a heroes spirit. Maybe that makes him more sensitive." Pinto said.
~~~
"Power." He raiaed his arm and a fire spell shot from it.
~~~
"I want my mummy." He said.

Last edited:
The plumbers noticed and left them alone their quarters to enjoy each other's company in a way only they could.
~~~
"No its the kind of energy he has. He's supposed to be the reincarnation of a heroes spirit. Maybe that makes him more sensitive." Pinto said.
~~~
"Power." He raiaed his arm and a fire spell shot from it.
~~~
"I want my mummy." He said.
Aqua's eyes slowly opened not recognizing the room at first, this wasn't their apartment. Then she remembered were she was and the events of the night before. She deeply blushed as she felt a squeeze around her waist. Wiggling under the covers she turned around to a deeply sleeping Peter holding on to her. She smiled lovingly leaving tiny kisses on face before just snuggling up close to him.
~~~
"That's not good...what we going to do? We can't leave him like this...he can hurt himself....or worse us.." Lucy commented, whispering the last part.
~~~
Emily was quick in casting protego charm blocking the fire spell.
~~~
"Your mummy isn't here..." Gwen answered before quickly hanging up on the creepy child voice. She stood there, creeper out as she looked down at her phone quickly dialing the doctor.

Aqua's eyes slowly opened not recognizing the room at first, this wasn't their apartment. Then she remembered were she was and the events of the night before. She deeply blushed as she felt a squeeze around her waist. Wiggling under the covers she turned around to a deeply sleeping Peter holding on to her. She smiled lovingly leaving tiny kisses on face before just snuggling up close to him.
~~~
"That's not good...what we going to do? We can't leave him like this...he can hurt himself....or worse us.." Lucy commented, whispering the last part.
~~~
Emily was quick in casting protego charm blocking the fire spell.
~~~
"Your mummy isn't here..." Gwen answered before quickly hanging up on the creepy child voice. She stood there, creeper out as she looked down at her phone quickly dialing the doctor.
Peter awoke when a plumber contacted their quarters. "We're at the island. Hope you kids had fun last night. Get moving we got to get going. We'll back to pick you guys up in a week. Enjoy the vacation."
~~~
Pinto knocked Link out. "For now. We just make sure he can't hurt anyone. Grey, Natsu. Take his gear."
~~~
Earl went on the offensive jumping out of the way of the spell. He spun in a circle his wand extended. Sharpened bone flew in a cricel with him before he thrust his wand out sending the shrapnels of bone at the cultist.
~~~
He picked up. "Hello?" He asked.

Peter awoke when a plumber contacted their quarters. "We're at the island. Hope you kids had fun last night. Get moving we got to get going. We'll back to pick you guys up in a week. Enjoy the vacation."
~~~
Pinto knocked Link out. "For now. We just make sure he can't hurt anyone. Grey, Natsu. Take his gear."
~~~
Earl went on the offensive jumping out of the way of the spell. He spun in a circle his wand extended. Sharpened bone flew in a cricel with him before he thrust his wand out sending the shrapnels of bone at the cultist.
~~~
He picked up. "Hello?" He asked.
Hearing the plumbers comment of having fun the night before caused Aqua to deeply blushed that her whole self turned completely red, before completely vanishing. "Thank you....we....we will get ready to go" Aqua said embarrassed.
~~~
"Right.." Lucy replied understanding that was the best solution for now.

Natsu was a bit more excited then needed to be when Pinto asked them to gather Links items. "Oh cool!...he never lets me touch his stuff" he comment gathering some of his equipment.
~~~
(Oooh fancy)
Amelia frowned pulling out her gun from her back aimming and blasting at the cultist.

"Distruction of innocent lives for power gain is nothing but despicable and nothing good ever comes of it..." Emily said shooting defense spell at the cultist.
~~~
"Doctor?...hi I think I found it....but two problems.....one the military has the pod we are looking for and two.....that....the child voice.....it spoke to me.. well it called me" Gwen spoke into the phone.

Hearing the plumbers comment of having fun the night before caused Aqua to deeply blushed that her whole self turned completely red, before completely vanishing. "Thank you....we....we will get ready to go" Aqua said embarrassed.
~~~
"Right.." Lucy replied understanding that was the best solution for now.

Natsu was a bit more excited then needed to be when Pinto asked them to gather Links items. "Oh cool!...he never lets me touch his stuff" he comment gathering some of his equipment.
~~~
(Oooh fancy)
Amelia frowned pulling out her gun from her back aimming and blasting at the cultist.

"Distruction of innocent lives for power gain is nothing but despicable and nothing good ever comes of it..." Emily said shooting defense spell at the cultist.
~~~
"Doctor?...hi I think I found it....but two problems.....one the military has the pod we are looking for and two.....that....the child voice.....it spoke to me.. well it called me" Gwen spoke into the phone.
Peter was getting dressed. He looked at her and smiled.
~~~
"Its not permanent. Just until we can fix him." Pinto said
~~~
"A sentiment the weak use to keep the strong from their rightful place." He said.

"You..." Earl said. "You... Bastard!" "What will you do. You're magic is nothing you are powerless... Boy." The dragon priest said.

"You..." Earl raised his wand enraged. "AVADA KADAVRA!" He shouted. A bright green stream of light burst from his wand. But it missed.
~~~
"Meet me at the hospital near the military camp." The Doctor said.

Peter was getting dressed. He looked at her and smiled.
~~~
"Its not permanent. Just until we can fix him." Pinto said
~~~
"A sentiment the weak use to keep the strong from their rightful place." He said.

"You..." Earl said. "You... Bastard!" "What will you do. You're magic is nothing you are powerless... Boy." The dragon priest said.

"You..." Earl raised his wand enraged. "AVADA KADAVRA!" He shouted. A bright green stream of light burst from his wand. But it missed.
~~~
"Meet me at the hospital near the military camp." The Doctor said.
Aqua sighed, how embarrassing why did they had to comment on that, she thought as she reappeared. She looked over towards Peter as he got dressed. She lightly blushed as he turned towards her and smiled. She smiled back as she got up and got dressed herself.
~~~
"Yea I know......still hes got cool stuff" Natsu said with glee, over being able to touch Links things.

"Lets keep going we have to find Wendy....I dont really want to stay in this forest any longer then we have to...its looking worse and worse by the minute." Lucy added.
~~~
Emily frown that sick horrable person found what he did nothing but enjoyable it disgusted her to the core. And weak?, who the hell did this sick horable person think he was. She wanted to stop and was suprised to hear Earl using a unforgivable curse out the bat, he was truely angred for what had happened, to just jump to such spells.
(Im guessing by this point the use of such spells had been usee before) "Weak?..yet you coward off in the corner up there...some powerful being you are.." Emily yelled up to him.

Amelia had no clue what spell the kid had tried to use but from the reaction of Emily and the energy given off by the spell it was something strong. That kid was not kidding and ment business. She continued to aim her gun at the cloaked man. Aiming to shoot him down from the ceiling.
~~~
"Right, I'll meet you there" Gwen said before hanging up. Suprised that the Doctor had mad his way over here so quickly. Her hands glowed as she woukd get into the hospital quickly and sneakily.

Aqua sighed, how embarrassing why did they had to comment on that, she thought as she reappeared. She looked over towards Peter as he got dressed. She lightly blushed as he turned towards her and smiled. She smiled back as she got up and got dressed herself.
~~~
"Yea I know......still hes got cool stuff" Natsu said with glee, over being able to touch Links things.

"Lets keep going we have to find Wendy....I dont really want to stay in this forest any longer then we have to...its looking worse and worse by the minute." Lucy added.
~~~
Emily frown that sick horrable person found what he did nothing but enjoyable it disgusted her to the core. And weak?, who the hell did this sick horable person think he was. She wanted to stop and was suprised to hear Earl using a unforgivable curse out the bat, he was truely angred for what had happened, to just jump to such spells.
(Im guessing by this point the use of such spells had been usee before) "Weak?..yet you coward off in the corner up there...some powerful being you are.." Emily yelled up to him.

Amelia had no clue what spell the kid had tried to use but from the reaction of Emily and the energy given off by the spell it was something strong. That kid was not kidding and ment business. She continued to aim her gun at the cloaked man. Aiming to shoot him down from the ceiling.
~~~
"Right, I'll meet you there" Gwen said before hanging up. Suprised that the Doctor had mad his way over here so quickly. Her hands glowed as she woukd get into the hospital quickly and sneakily.
He took her hand and pulled her to her feet. (And by get dressed we of course mean tolf their nano clothes to come back! Hey! I just thought of somethibg)
~~~
"Lucy's right." Pinto said.
~~~
Liam started shooting sick of the talking
~~~
The Doctor was at the entrance waiting for her.

He took her hand and pulled her to her feet. (And by get dressed we of course mean tolf their nano clothes to come back! Hey! I just thought of somethibg)
~~~
"Lucy's right." Pinto said.
~~~
Liam started shooting sick of the talking
~~~
The Doctor was at the entrance waiting for her.
Aqua looked at him as he got her up on her feet. With a smile she leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Okay we are ready to go"
(You did X3)
~~~
"Alright then lets keep going...im getting a bit paranoid with this forest....would like to just end all of this" Gary replied and began to walk ahead.
~~~
Amelia shot at him, Emily tosing a few spells at him trying to catch him with one to pull him down from the ceiling.
~~~
Gwen quickly rushed over to him " oh great your here...that was quick..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back