• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Peter jumped to where the Goblin used to be. "What was that thing?" He asked. "A goblin." A voice said next to them. It was the older Peter. One of their teachers. "Every Spideran has one. You'll get one too. But not that one."
~~~
"Jist as strong as me huh? Good! This'll be fun." Pinto said.
~~~
There was a roar and an undead dragon made itself shown flying over them.
~~~
Titus tore out of the pod and looked st the Mind Flayer. "Come on you slime!" He shouted.
~~~
"It has nothing to do with these people I told you its empty. Its scrap." Jack said.
"That was some giant....very scary looking goblin..." Aqua replied as her head was imagineing the more mythical depiction of a goblin. She turned over to the voice and saw it was one of their teachers. "Is that a normal thing?....for every spiderman to have a set of badies that will come his way?.." she asked
~~~
Angel smiled, waving her hand in a not caring matter. The other Pinto did not hesitate and attacked.
~~~
Hearing the roar Emily quickly looked up spotting the large dragon over head of them. She stared out at it taking in what she saw, suprised that how it looked. This deeped her curiosity as she stared at it.

Amelia stoped inches from the tomb as she looked up at the sound of the roar. "That's a...big beast.." she said
~~~
All Adelaide could do was watch as Titus tore his way out of his pod and over to the tentacle monster and their friend.
~~~
"Its a bit unbelievable.....the army as it behind gates and arm guards.....as well as a large collection of those masked zombies here at the base...for that metal thing not to be apart of what's going on..." she spoke.

"That was some giant....very scary looking goblin..." Aqua replied as her head was imagineing the more mythical depiction of a goblin. She turned over to the voice and saw it was one of their teachers. "Is that a normal thing?....for every spiderman to have a set of badies that will come his way?.." she asked
~~~
Angel smiled, waving her hand in a not caring matter. The other Pinto did not hesitate and attacked.
~~~
Hearing the roar Emily quickly looked up spotting the large dragon over head of them. She stared out at it taking in what she saw, suprised that how it looked. This deeped her curiosity as she stared at it.

Amelia stoped inches from the tomb as she looked up at the sound of the roar. "That's a...big beast.." she said
~~~
All Adelaide could do was watch as Titus tore his way out of his pod and over to the tentacle monster and their friend.
~~~
"Its a bit unbelievable.....the army as it behind gates and arm guards.....as well as a large collection of those masked zombies here at the base...for that metal thing not to be apart of what's going on..." she spoke.
"Usually." He said. "The one you fought belongs to a different Pete." He beckoned her Peter over and he joined them. "I'm just here to warn you that things are gonna be different when you go back. Can't say more than that."
~~~
He blocked the attack and spun around kicking the false Pinto.
~~~
"And angry looking." Earl said pulling out the Elder Wand. A shield appeared around all of them as it shouted and lightning shot from its mouth.
~~~
It stared at him. As if trying to intimidate him. She could hear its thoughts. "Stop moving." It said. She felt a twinge of compassion for it. Compassion, and submissiveness at its voice. Titus didn'r stop. "Mind control won't fucking work on me!" He yelled punching it with a blue flamed fist.
~~~
"That scrap metal what was it. What species what era?" The Doctor asked Jack

(I really thought I posted to this oops >-<)
"Usually." He said. "The one you fought belongs to a different Pete." He beckoned her Peter over and he joined them. "I'm just here to warn you that things are gonna be different when you go back. Can't say more than that."
~~~
He blocked the attack and spun around kicking the false Pinto.
~~~
"And angry looking." Earl said pulling out the Elder Wand. A shield appeared around all of them as it shouted and lightning shot from its mouth.
~~~
It stared at him. As if trying to intimidate him. She could hear its thoughts. "Stop moving." It said. She felt a twinge of compassion for it. Compassion, and submissiveness at its voice. Titus didn'r stop. "Mind control won't fucking work on me!" He yelled punching it with a blue flamed fist.
~~~
"That scrap metal what was it. What species what era?" The Doctor asked Jack
(Guessing Aqua did not hear that warning as he beckoned just Peter over)
"Oh...that is....both concerning and incredible that multiple worlds would have a set of villains..." Aqua commented as she looked over the side of the building once more where the big goblin had disappeared.
~~~
Tye false Pinto did not accept it as it got hit and went flying hiting a tree. Angel gasped looking back at the false Pinto. How was this possible, her spirits always had the upper hand.
~~~
Emily gasped as the dragon shouted and lightning shot from its mouth, though stopped by the shield placed around them. Emily left the side of the cliff and headed back towards the group.

"Oh, I believe it's more than just angry looking, it does not fancy us being here at all from that attack" Amelia commented pulling out her space bow.
~~~
Adelaide watched as much she could see from her angle. What shocked her was being able to hear the thoughts, making her feel compassion for the being. If she was on the spot she would had stoped and not processed. Though it was diffrent for Titus as he didn't stoped. She closed her eyes and looked away as Titus attacked the being that had tourchered their friend and companion Leon.
~~~
"You better say the truth Jack....if not I can always check myself...." Gwen warned him.

(I really thought I posted to this oops >-<)

(Guessing Aqua did not hear that warning as he beckoned just Peter over)
"Oh...that is....both concerning and incredible that multiple worlds would have a set of villains..." Aqua commented as she looked over the side of the building once more where the big goblin had disappeared.
~~~
Tye false Pinto did not accept it as it got hit and went flying hiting a tree. Angel gasped looking back at the false Pinto. How was this possible, her spirits always had the upper hand.
~~~
Emily gasped as the dragon shouted and lightning shot from its mouth, though stopped by the shield placed around them. Emily left the side of the cliff and headed back towards the group.

"Oh, I believe it's more than just angry looking, it does not fancy us being here at all from that attack" Amelia commented pulling out her space bow.
~~~
Adelaide watched as much she could see from her angle. What shocked her was being able to hear the thoughts, making her feel compassion for the being. If she was on the spot she would had stoped and not processed. Though it was diffrent for Titus as he didn't stoped. She closed her eyes and looked away as Titus attacked the being that had tourchered their friend and companion Leon.
~~~
"You better say the truth Jack....if not I can always check myself...." Gwen warned him.
(Nah she heard it was for both of them)
"I'd like to get back go my vacation." Peyer said.
~~~
"He may have my power, but he has absolutely no idea how to use it." Pinto said.
~~~
Earl swished his wand and snow shot at the dragon turning into Isicles on the way.
~~~
Once it was down he went over and remeased the two of them. Leon still holding his head.
~~~
It was a chula warship. A medical bay. But I'm telling you it was empty." Jack said

(Nah she heard it was for both of them)
"I'd like to get back go my vacation." Peyer said.
~~~
"He may have my power, but he has absolutely no idea how to use it." Pinto said.
~~~
Earl swished his wand and snow shot at the dragon turning into Isicles on the way.
~~~
Once it was down he went over and remeased the two of them. Leon still holding his head.
~~~
It was a chula warship. A medical bay. But I'm telling you it was empty." Jack said
(Oh okay....was unsure)
Aqua looked over to the two Peter's and then back towards were the Goblin had disappeared. Could they really even have a vacation? She did not say a word but simply turned back towards the Two Spidys.
~~~
Angel was nothing but confused at the outcome as she watched her once full proof plan crumble infront of here. The image of Pinto tried attacking once more but after some time just poofed back to their original form of two floating rag dolls. Angel angry yelling at them as she sumunded more spirits to deal with Pinto and the others now.
~~~
Amelia fired a few rounds from her space bow towards the dragon.

Emily watched the dragon wondering what they had done to anger it. She shot out a few defensive spells at the dragon in hopes of scaring it away.
~~~
"What was that?...were even are we?!..." Adelaide spoke as Titus let them free. "Leon?..." she asked going over to him with concern as he head his head.
~~~
"Well it could have not been empty, if it after it landed here all this had started to happen" Gwen commented

(Oh okay....was unsure)
Aqua looked over to the two Peter's and then back towards were the Goblin had disappeared. Could they really even have a vacation? She did not say a word but simply turned back towards the Two Spidys.
~~~
Angel was nothing but confused at the outcome as she watched her once full proof plan crumble infront of here. The image of Pinto tried attacking once more but after some time just poofed back to their original form of two floating rag dolls. Angel angry yelling at them as she sumunded more spirits to deal with Pinto and the others now.
~~~
Amelia fired a few rounds from her space bow towards the dragon.

Emily watched the dragon wondering what they had done to anger it. She shot out a few defensive spells at the dragon in hopes of scaring it away.
~~~
"What was that?...were even are we?!..." Adelaide spoke as Titus let them free. "Leon?..." she asked going over to him with concern as he head his head.
~~~
"Well it could have not been empty, if it after it landed here all this had started to happen" Gwen commented
"Well you two enjoy yourselves." The older Peter said. "Make sure that you get plenty of rest. You'll need to be at the top of your game when you get back."
~~~
Pinto was faster than she could see. He pinned her to the tree by her arms making her drop her keys. "Grey pick those up. Their Lucy's now." He said. "So you guys tricked me into hurting one of my own. Who's the guy playing tricks with my head?" He asked. (She knows but she won't say so just. be cryptic)
~~~
Earl thrust the wand forward and blue anicent magical tethers wrapped around it. He pulled back and forced the Dragon to the ground.
~~~
"Titus... where are we? We need to find a healer." He said not answering. Titus looked out the opening of the fleshy ship. "We're not in the Material Plane. We'll need to find a plane gate." He said. "Can we do that in three days or less?" Leon asked. "I don't know." Titus said. Leon still hadn't spoken to Adelaide yet keeping his eye steadily on Titus. "If we don't make it time you have to kill me before it happens." He said.
~~~
A merdical bay? Full of Nanos. That haven't seen a human before?" The Doctor asked. Jack thought for a second. "Oh god..." He said.

"Well you two enjoy yourselves." The older Peter said. "Make sure that you get plenty of rest. You'll need to be at the top of your game when you get back."
~~~
Pinto was faster than she could see. He pinned her to the tree by her arms making her drop her keys. "Grey pick those up. Their Lucy's now." He said. "So you guys tricked me into hurting one of my own. Who's the guy playing tricks with my head?" He asked. (She knows but she won't say so just. be cryptic)
~~~
Earl thrust the wand forward and blue anicent magical tethers wrapped around it. He pulled back and forced the Dragon to the ground.
~~~
"Titus... where are we? We need to find a healer." He said not answering. Titus looked out the opening of the fleshy ship. "We're not in the Material Plane. We'll need to find a plane gate." He said. "Can we do that in three days or less?" Leon asked. "I don't know." Titus said. Leon still hadn't spoken to Adelaide yet keeping his eye steadily on Titus. "If we don't make it time you have to kill me before it happens." He said.
~~~
A merdical bay? Full of Nanos. That haven't seen a human before?" The Doctor asked. Jack thought for a second. "Oh god..." He said.
"Will do..." Aqua replied feeling a bit uneasy in the pit of her stomach after what the older Peter had told them. What could possibly be waiting for them when they got back.
~~~
Angel was taken by suprise and she was slammed and pined on to a tree. She yelped in pain as she dropped her keys on to the ground.
Gray was quick and took the keys from the ground tossing them over to Lucy. "Guess you got more keys..." He spoke. As they were tossed to her she almost dropped them and she put them away tentively watching the interaction between Pinto and the woman.
"Tricked?...more like suggested....one less bug to squish when you can do it on your own. ......besides not our fault you are of such a weak small mind.....taking over any of your minds comes simple to him....none of you will stop this....your all already doomed..." she spoke.
~~~
The cliff side shocked violently as the dragon was pulled on to the ground. The edge of the cliff crumbling down to the earth bellow. "Woh....thats some monster catching there.." Amelia said quite impressed.

Emily looked at the large dragon with curiosity as it hit the ground. Wobdering what they were to do to this large creature.
~~~
Adelaide bit her lip and kept quite as Leon did not answer her and focused his attention towards Titus. As Titus mentions they weren't in a material made ship, that's when she noticed how fleshy and everything around them looked and it sent shilvers down her body. Adelaide stepped away from the two as she watched Leon hold firmly to his head as he keep is eye on Titus. She could tell that she was not to be around them as they spoke as she kept to ear Length and decided to take a look around.
~~~
"That means those nanos ended up taking the data of a small dead child with a face mask...." Gwen said now getting that what they were dealing with weren't mear war time zombies.

"Will do..." Aqua replied feeling a bit uneasy in the pit of her stomach after what the older Peter had told them. What could possibly be waiting for them when they got back.
~~~
Angel was taken by suprise and she was slammed and pined on to a tree. She yelped in pain as she dropped her keys on to the ground.
Gray was quick and took the keys from the ground tossing them over to Lucy. "Guess you got more keys..." He spoke. As they were tossed to her she almost dropped them and she put them away tentively watching the interaction between Pinto and the woman.
"Tricked?...more like suggested....one less bug to squish when you can do it on your own. ......besides not our fault you are of such a weak small mind.....taking over any of your minds comes simple to him....none of you will stop this....your all already doomed..." she spoke.
~~~
The cliff side shocked violently as the dragon was pulled on to the ground. The edge of the cliff crumbling down to the earth bellow. "Woh....thats some monster catching there.." Amelia said quite impressed.

Emily looked at the large dragon with curiosity as it hit the ground. Wobdering what they were to do to this large creature.
~~~
Adelaide bit her lip and kept quite as Leon did not answer her and focused his attention towards Titus. As Titus mentions they weren't in a material made ship, that's when she noticed how fleshy and everything around them looked and it sent shilvers down her body. Adelaide stepped away from the two as she watched Leon hold firmly to his head as he keep is eye on Titus. She could tell that she was not to be around them as they spoke as she kept to ear Length and decided to take a look around.
~~~
"That means those nanos ended up taking the data of a small dead child with a face mask...." Gwen said now getting that what they were dealing with weren't mear war time zombies.
(I'm gonna trim the fat here a bit for my sake)
Pinto knocked her out. "Come on. We have nore ground to cover.'
~~~
"It won't come to that Leon. We just have to get out of here and find a healer." Titus said. "Titus I have three days at best before I change. And I don't want Adelaide getting hurt." He said.
~~~
"Yeah and now they think they know what a human is supposed to look like." The Doctor said. "Which means we need to get to work reversing it."

(I'm gonna trim the fat here a bit for my sake)
Pinto knocked her out. "Come on. We have nore ground to cover.'
~~~
"It won't come to that Leon. We just have to get out of here and find a healer." Titus said. "Titus I have three days at best before I change. And I don't want Adelaide getting hurt." He said.
~~~
"Yeah and now they think they know what a human is supposed to look like." The Doctor said. "Which means we need to get to work reversing it."
(Okay....so we pausing our hero and wizard beans...got it ^-^)
It didn't take much for the woman to get knocked out. "These guys are nothing but insaine....." Lucy commented
"...how are we even to know were to go from here Pinto?" Gray asked
~~~
Adelaide knew something was wrong from how Leon was acting along with Titus. She felt even more like a burden to be amongst the group as she couldn't be trusted with what ever they were discussing. She figures she could at least attempt in starting to find a way out of this fleshy place. She thought as she looked around.
~~~
"That is not good at all....instead of helping they are causing more harm..." Gwen spoke thinking about what was going on. "How would we even go on by reversing this? If those little bots have already set their programing to what we are seeing to be human" Gwen added.

(Okay....so we pausing our hero and wizard beans...got it ^-^)
It didn't take much for the woman to get knocked out. "These guys are nothing but insaine....." Lucy commented
"...how are we even to know were to go from here Pinto?" Gray asked
~~~
Adelaide knew something was wrong from how Leon was acting along with Titus. She felt even more like a burden to be amongst the group as she couldn't be trusted with what ever they were discussing. She figures she could at least attempt in starting to find a way out of this fleshy place. She thought as she looked around.
~~~
"That is not good at all....instead of helping they are causing more harm..." Gwen spoke thinking about what was going on. "How would we even go on by reversing this? If those little bots have already set their programing to what we are seeing to be human" Gwen added.
"I don't know." Pinto said. "I'm just following where I feel the strongets energy. But someone's able to fool those senses." He said.
~~~
They looked at her. "Adelaide... You should know what's happening to me." Leon said. "Come here."

~~~
The Doctor sighed. "The only way to do anything is if we can find the biological pronegy. A father or a mother." He said

"I don't know." Pinto said. "I'm just following where I feel the strongets energy. But someone's able to fool those senses." He said.
~~~
They looked at her. "Adelaide... You should know what's happening to me." Leon said. "Come here."

~~~
The Doctor sighed. "The only way to do anything is if we can find the biological pronegy. A father or a mother." He said
"I see, that means we will just have to stay extra vigilant to those we find as well as we get closer to the sorce of all this." Gray spoke. Lucy felt unsure of all this and a bit scared as well. "Well tell that to Natsu he will jump and get us into trouble with out thinking..." she commented
~~
Adelaide turned to them and looked nothing but nervous when both Leon and Titus turned to look at her. She didn't say a word but walked back towards the two and stood by them, ready to know what was going on.
~~~
"That might be difficult or even impossible with all this happening in the middle of a war.." Gwen commented.

"I see, that means we will just have to stay extra vigilant to those we find as well as we get closer to the sorce of all this." Gray spoke. Lucy felt unsure of all this and a bit scared as well. "Well tell that to Natsu he will jump and get us into trouble with out thinking..." she commented
~~
Adelaide turned to them and looked nothing but nervous when both Leon and Titus turned to look at her. She didn't say a word but walked back towards the two and stood by them, ready to know what was going on.
~~~
"That might be difficult or even impossible with all this happening in the middle of a war.." Gwen commented.
"Natsu." Pinto said. "Will be fine. His sense of smell is probably more reliable then my energy sensing right now." He said. Link was stirring.
~~~
"Adelaide." Leon said. "I'm sorry you've ended up in this situation. Mind Flayer's are a terrible thing. And I'm to become one of them if nothing is done." He said pointing top the corpse of the tentacled creature. "We'll find a way out and search to get me help. But you are to keep away from me at all times. If it comes to it Titus has instructions to kill me before I lose myself."
~~~
The Doctor's face lit up. "I know who she is." He said suddenly.;

"Natsu." Pinto said. "Will be fine. His sense of smell is probably more reliable then my energy sensing right now." He said. Link was stirring.
~~~
"Adelaide." Leon said. "I'm sorry you've ended up in this situation. Mind Flayer's are a terrible thing. And I'm to become one of them if nothing is done." He said pointing top the corpse of the tentacled creature. "We'll find a way out and search to get me help. But you are to keep away from me at all times. If it comes to it Titus has instructions to kill me before I lose myself."
~~~
The Doctor's face lit up. "I know who she is." He said suddenly.
"Fine....I guess your right his nose does tend to find everything..." Lucy agreed.

"We should keep on going Link seems to be coming back" Gray noted as Link started to stir.
~~~
Adelaide listened attentively to Leon as he spoke. "It's alright, no need to be sorry for us being in such a situation," she replied as she had witnessed the horror Leon had gone through. "become one of them?...you mean like that being that was....who hurt you?" she asked before him pointing over at the corpse of the tentacle creature. She got a grim look on her face as she looked at the corpse of the tentacle creature not being able to imagine Leon could become one. "I know we will find a way...." she spoke not meaning just of them escaping but to them finding a way to help Leon they just had to, she could not bear to lose him and have him suffer such a fate. "I understand..." she replied quietly as she gently nodded. She kept it hidden, however feeling deeply hurt that she had to keep her distance from Leon at all times, more so than the thought of Titus' instructions to kill him if he lost it.
~~~
"Wait how would you even know that little boy has a mom who is still alive" Gwen asked seeing the Doctor's face light up.

"Fine....I guess your right his nose does tend to find everything..." Lucy agreed.

"We should keep on going Link seems to be coming back" Gray noted as Link started to stir.
~~~
Adelaide listened attentively to Leon as he spoke. "It's alright, no need to be sorry for us being in such a situation," she replied as she had witnessed the horror Leon had gone through. "become one of them?...you mean like that being that was....who hurt you?" she asked before him pointing over at the corpse of the tentacle creature. She got a grim look on her face as she looked at the corpse of the tentacle creature not being able to imagine Leon could become one. "I know we will find a way...." she spoke not meaning just of them escaping but to them finding a way to help Leon they just had to, she could not bear to lose him and have him suffer such a fate. "I understand..." she replied quietly as she gently nodded. She kept it hidden, however feeling deeply hurt that she had to keep her distance from Leon at all times, more so than the thought of Titus' instructions to kill him if he lost it.
~~~
"Wait how would you even know that little boy has a mom who is still alive" Gwen asked seeing the Doctor's face light up.
"Natsu keep him tied up." Pinto said
~~~
He nodded. "Come on. We're not finding sny kind of cure on this thing." He said.
~~~
"I think I met her." He said.

"Natsu keep him tied up." Pinto said
~~~
He nodded. "Come on. We're not finding sny kind of cure on this thing." He said.
~~~
"I think I met her." He said
"Oh he is not going anywhere Pinto.." Natsu said proudly.
~~~
Adelaide nodded ready to get out of this place as she followed them.
~~~
"I see....well let us see if we can find her then....If it means we can put a stop to all this creep gas mask zombies" Gwen replied.

"Oh he is not going anywhere Pinto.." Natsu said proudly.
~~~
Adelaide nodded ready to get out of this place as she followed them.
~~~
"I see....well let us see if we can find her then....If it means we can put a stop to all this creep gas mask zombies" Gwen replied.
Link woke up. "What? Let me go!" He shouted struggling against his binds.
~~~
Walking through the Nautilois they heard unfamiliar voices. "Talk about weird. Mirajane and my Omnitrixes are going haywire. DNA everywhere. What about you Jace." "Eh. My Ultimatrix is a result of my power so it behaves different from your guys' stuff."
~~~
Gwen..." The Doctor pointed at her hand. There was a scar across it

Link woke up. "What? Let me go!" He shouted struggling against his binds.
~~~
Walking through the Nautilois they heard unfamiliar voices. "Talk about weird. Mirajane and my Omnitrixes are going haywire. DNA everywhere. What about you Jace." "Eh. My Ultimatrix is a result of my power so it behaves different from your guys' stuff."
~~~
Gwen..." The Doctor pointed at her hand. There was a scar across it
"Calm yourself Link.....ill freeze you into a popsicle if you try to escape!" Gray spoke as he carried him.

"Gray....you should calm down.....your.....going to hurt yourself...." Lucy added.
~~~
Adelaide figure they might have been more captives like they were who had managed to escape. The strange thing was that neither of the three seemed as worried or distort as they were themselves.

"....well this place dose seem very alian so I would imagine....the amount of new DNA to collect is pretty high" Mira added
~~~
"Huh?...." Gwen replied looking down at her hand. That's when she saw the scar that had formed on her hand. "Wait but how?!....I....but I wasn't touched d by anyone of them" she said trying not to panic

"Calm yourself Link.....ill freeze you into a popsicle if you try to escape!" Gray spoke as he carried him.

"Gray....you should calm down.....your.....going to hurt yourself...." Lucy added.
~~~
Adelaide figure they might have been more captives like they were who had managed to escape. The strange thing was that neither of the three seemed as worried or distort as they were themselves.

"....well this place dose seem very alian so I would imagine....the amount of new DNA to collect is pretty high" Mira added
~~~
"Huh?...." Gwen replied looking down at her hand. That's when she saw the scar that had formed on her hand. "Wait but how?!....I....but I wasn't touched d by anyone of them" she said trying not to panic
"You're letting Erza die! Under the protection of a man from some lecherous guild!" He roared. The triforce started to glow in his hand.
~~~
"Looks like a Nautiloid." The young man in the yellow hoodie said. "That means the Forgotten Realms. Elves, Faires, Orcs, Or i. This case mind flayers."

Leon was staring st their casuslness in disbelief.
~~~
"Gwen you have to take off your skin." The Doctor said. "At least for a bit you have to stop being human."

His grandfather came in. He smelled heavily of alcohol but smiled gently when he saw her. "Ah you must be Kaleb's friend." He said.

"Hold in tight. We're being followed." He said.

The woman scoffed and went back to her car. (Question is there anything she wants from Peter. Something she'd normally be afraid to ask about. Or something she may want from Caitlin, or Cisco. Somethibg she would normally not bother thm about?)
(Hehe you know what she would want 😉😏)

While it was clear that the Flash was still around no one had seen more than a glimpse of him in three months. And they had seen even less of Barry who had kept to himself. He showed up to do his work at the CCPD now on his own since Peter was on paid vacation. So there were plenty of instances of someone being saved that were officially attributed to the flash. Though rumors were starting to circulate online. Not of Spider-Man or Octimaid who also hadn't been seen since the singularity opened. A new meta, with blue skin and horns and blood red eyes with some kind of energy weapons. Though there was no official evidence to support his existence this new meta this "Blue Devil" was becoming popular on the forum sights. With Barry going all lonely knight Cisco decided to get the rest of the team, Caitlin, Joe, and Iris to help him figure out this new guy was. And if he could be trusted.

"You're letting Erza die! Under the protection of a man from some lecherous guild!" He roared. The triforce started to glow in his hand.
~~~
"Looks like a Nautiloid." The young man in the yellow hoodie said. "That means the Forgotten Realms. Elves, Faires, Orcs, Or i. This case mind flayers."

Leon was staring st their casuslness in disbelief.
~~~
"Gwen you have to take off your skin." The Doctor said. "At least for a bit you have to stop being human."
"you losing it is not helping Erza either!" Gray added

"Wait Link calm down! we have friends helping Erza!....its not just that pretty boy there...but two others...one that delts in healing magic....."Lucy adds Scard now seeing the triforce started to glow in his hand.
~~~
"Oh, I see..." The woman in the group replies with a nod as the man in the yellow explains himself.

Adelaide looks over at the group in confusion as Leon did. though she kept her distance from the group father then Titus or Leon.
~~~
"how....how did you know?......fine if that will help I will" she questioned it but did as she was told (been a while dont remember how its done)

"you losing it is not helping Erza either!" Gray added

"Wait Link calm down! we have friends helping Erza!....its not just that pretty boy there...but two others...one that delts in healing magic....."Lucy adds Scard now seeing the triforce started to glow in his hand.
~~~
"Oh, I see..." The woman in the group replies with a nod as the man in the yellow explains himself.

Adelaide looks over at the group in confusion as Leon did. though she kept her distance from the group father then Titus or Leon.
~~~
"how....how did you know?......fine if that will help I will" she questioned it but did as she was told (been a while dont remember how its done)
The Triforce made Link's body glow. As it did he seemed to start to calm down.
~~~
THey stopped looking at them. The boy in the yellow hoodie's face lit up. "LEON! TITUS! ADELAIDE! I think. You are Adelaide right?" He asked.
~~~
(She just kind of takes it off)

The Triforce made Link's body glow. As it did he seemed to start to calm down.
~~~
THey stopped looking at them. The boy in the yellow hoodie's face lit up. "LEON! TITUS! ADELAIDE! I think. You are Adelaide right?" He asked.
~~~
(She just kind of takes it off)
Lucy looked over towards the others and then back over to Link. "Link?...are you alright?.."she asked with concern.
~~~
Adelaide was frightened and confused as the boy in yellow started to yell i. Excitement toward them. How did he know them? She could not ever remember having meet him before. "...y...yes...thats who I am....im Adelaide..." she replied softly.
~~~
(eww...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back