• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He held her. He refused to let go of her. He didn't care weather or not she would have accepted the ring. He didn't care where they were or who saw them. He didn't care that he had died. He didn't care about anything right now. Except her. Only her. It had almost broken him beyond repair when she had pushed him away. She was his world. And now he had her in his arms again. "I'm never letting go again. No matter what happens. I'll fight for you. I'll sacrifice for you. I'll love you. Unconditionally. Forever."

The dungeons were not very well lit. There were rats amd other rodents everywhere.

Ben walked over to Mira. "Hey Mira..." He said. "How do you... Feel about me?"
(Ah my heart💕*hugs the hero beans*)
Aqua continued to cry into him not of sadness but of pure relief to have him back in her life. She had completely missed him with every fiber of her being after their fight, regretting her words once she had calmed down. That loss become agony when Muscular had killed him, she never thought she see him again. Aqua just held on to Peter and her held her close, this was all she wanted and she did not care if others were watching. At this moment it was just her and Peter finally back in eachothers embrace. She just laid on him, closing her eyes and enjoying every second of his closeness. She smiled truely feeling happy for the first time in a while. "Aww Peter, you don't know how much I missed you, I don't ever want to let go either, I'm sorry for what I did....I love you so much sweetheart..."

Erza had Natsu use his flames to lit their way. "It's completely disgusting down here..." she commented watching the rodents scurry around.

"Yes Ben?" She replied smiling ad she turned to Ben. "Oh...well..." she blushed turning her gaze away from him. "We I care very deeply about you....you mean a great deal to me you know that Ben...but....why the sudden curiosity?..." she asked

(Ah my heart💕*hugs the hero beans*)
Aqua continued to cry into him not of sadness but of pure relief to have him back in her life. She had completely missed him with every fiber of her being after their fight, regretting her words once she had calmed down. That loss become agony when Muscular had killed him, she never thought she see him again. Aqua just held on to Peter and her held her close, this was all she wanted and she did not care if others were watching. At this moment it was just her and Peter finally back in eachothers embrace. She just laid on him, closing her eyes and enjoying every second of his closeness. She smiled truely feeling happy for the first time in a while. "Aww Peter, you don't know how much I missed you, I don't ever want to let go either, I'm sorry for what I did....I love you so much sweetheart..."

Erza had Natsu use his flames to lit their way. "It's completely disgusting down here..." she commented watching the rodents scurry around.

"Yes Ben?" She replied smiling ad she turned to Ben. "Oh...well..." she blushed turning her gaze away from him. "We I care very deeply about you....you mean a great deal to me you know that Ben...but....why the sudden curiosity?..." she asked
He looked at Pinto and Goku. "Can you get us home?" He asked. Pinto nodded and took them back to her house. They spent the next few days alone in her house. Just the two of them always staying next to eachother. Never letting the other get too far away. In the end they ended up closer than ever.

"Agreed." Link said appearing behind them.

He turned red. "I... Its just..." He seemed to be trying to say something. She knew what it was. What he wanted to tell her. But he couldn't. He might not ever be able to say it first.

He looked at Pinto and Goku. "Can you get us home?" He asked. Pinto nodded and took them back to her house. They spent the next few days alone in her house. Just the two of them always staying next to eachother. Never letting the other get too far away. In the end they ended up closer than ever.

"Agreed." Link said appearing behind them.

He turned red. "I... Its just..." He seemed to be trying to say something. She knew what it was. What he wanted to tell her. But he couldn't. He might not ever be able to say it first.
(Aww the lovely hero beans, they are definitely the forever in love type couple. Very close and in love ones to cosintly show affection to eachother one way or another. The couple trope X3💕💕💕💕)
They were completely inseparable and truely Aqua enjoyed every second of there time together. She never have felt such a closeness to someone as she did with Peter. Theye did not only ended up closer then ever but they grew to be a bit open to eachother and try to talk to eachother.

Erza quickly turned around, sword in hand. "Link.." she said lowering her weapon. "We're you able to find anything about your Prinsses?.." she asked

Mira looked at Ben, she saw him as one of the bravest person out there. However when it came to it being just the two of them he would get quite bashful. She had a feeling he shared the same feeling she had for him. Atleast she hoped her hunch was right, that was what kept holding her back from saying anything the fear of the feeling not being returned. Really she had though he would have said something to her first. Mira took ahold of Ben's hand and looked at him giving him a loving and sweet smile. She was going to have to be the one to tell him, the courage she got was from speaking to Aqua after learning what had happened to Peter as well knowing that she could loose her aprotunaty and loose him like she lost her sister. "Ben...like I said I care very deeply about you and you mean a great deal to me.." She spoke softly squeezing his hand as she held it in between hers. "I have really liked you for a while, really more then liked you...I think I love you....I just been a bit uncertain about telling you...its fine if you don't share the same feelings I just feel you should know.." she said

(Aww the lovely hero beans, they are definitely the forever in love type couple. Very close and in love ones to cosintly show affection to eachother one way or another. The couple trope X3💕💕💕💕)
They were completely inseparable and truely Aqua enjoyed every second of there time together. She never have felt such a closeness to someone as she did with Peter. Theye did not only ended up closer then ever but they grew to be a bit open to eachother and try to talk to eachother.

Erza quickly turned around, sword in hand. "Link.." she said lowering her weapon. "We're you able to find anything about your Prinsses?.." she asked

Mira looked at Ben, she saw him as one of the bravest person out there. However when it came to it being just the two of them he would get quite bashful. She had a feeling he shared the same feeling she had for him. Atleast she hoped her hunch was right, that was what kept holding her back from saying anything the fear of the feeling not being returned. Really she had though he would have said something to her first. Mira took ahold of Ben's hand and looked at him giving him a loving and sweet smile. She was going to have to be the one to tell him, the courage she got was from speaking to Aqua after learning what had happened to Peter as well knowing that she could loose her aprotunaty and loose him like she lost her sister. "Ben...like I said I care very deeply about you and you mean a great deal to me.." She spoke softly squeezing his hand as she held it in between hers. "I have really liked you for a while, really more then liked you...I think I love you....I just been a bit uncertain about telling you...its fine if you don't share the same feelings I just feel you should know.." she said
(I feel like at this point they probably wpuld habe done away with having seperate rooms amd they both just sleep in hers) When the two of them resppeared it was time to head back to Central city and relieve Sans of substitute hero duty. (They're in for a surprise when they get there)

"I was. She's down here somewhere." He said. "And the king is still somewhere in the castle. Taken ill."

Ben felt his heart leap and bound. He gentaly placed his fingers on her chin and lifted her head back to face him. And he kissed her.

(I feel like at this point they probably wpuld habe done away with having seperate rooms amd they both just sleep in hers) When the two of them resppeared it was time to head back to Central city and relieve Sans of substitute hero duty. (They're in for a surprise when they get there)

"I was. She's down here somewhere." He said. "And the king is still somewhere in the castle. Taken ill."

Ben felt his heart leap and bound. He gentaly placed his fingers on her chin and lifted her head back to face him. And he kissed her.
(No yea I could see them completely just ending up in the same room they would at times anyways jump from one room to another already anyways. Well with them going back to Central city they live in theose nice apartments. I could totally see them convert what use to be Aqua's room into a shared room and Peter's room would be turned into a lab for him X3)
They settled any affairs in Aquas homeworld before leaving to Central City. Aqua wondered how everyone was doing and mostly hope everyone was doing alright

"That's good and a start atleast we know she is still here" Erza nodded hoping the princess was well wereever she was within this disgusting dungeon. "The poor king...we will find them and sort all what has happened out.." she insured Link.

Mira froze as Ben as he placed his fingers on her chin. Her eyes meeting his as he gently lifted her head back to face him. A blush caressed her cheeks as he moved closer to kiss her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back.

(No yea I could see them completely just ending up in the same room they would at times anyways jump from one room to another already anyways. Well with them going back to Central city they live in theose nice apartments. I could totally see them convert what use to be Aqua's room into a shared room and Peter's room would be turned into a lab for him X3)
They settled any affairs in Aquas homeworld before leaving to Central City. Aqua wondered how everyone was doing and mostly hope everyone was doing alright

"That's good and a start atleast we know she is still here" Erza nodded hoping the princess was well wereever she was within this disgusting dungeon. "The poor king...we will find them and sort all what has happened out.." she insured Link.

Mira froze as Ben as he placed his fingers on her chin. Her eyes meeting his as he gently lifted her head back to face him. A blush caressed her cheeks as he moved closer to kiss her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back.
When they got back they walked into STAR labs. "Where's Wells?" Peter asked looking around.

He nodded.

He pulled away from the kiss eventually.

When they got back they walked into STAR labs. "Where's Wells?" Peter asked looking around.

He nodded.

He pulled away from the kiss eventually.
"Peter, Aqua you two are back!....oh it's wonderful to see you two...." Caitlin said walking over and hugging Peter tightly "you two look great....I was worried" she added pulling Aqua into a hug next to which Aqua hugged her tightly back. "oh...Dr. Wells....well um...we had an incident sadly.." she said letting the hug from Aqua go. "...we found out he isn't who he said he was...you were right Peter..." she answered.

"lead the way...while following," Eza said to Link

"oh my..." Mira said catching her breath after the kiss as she deeply blushed "your quite the kisser Ben"

"Peter, Aqua you two are back!....oh it's wonderful to see you two...." Caitlin said walking over and hugging Peter tightly "you two look great....I was worried" she added pulling Aqua into a hug next to which Aqua hugged her tightly back. "oh...Dr. Wells....well um...we had an incident sadly.." she said letting the hug from Aqua go. "...we found out he isn't who he said he was...you were right Peter..." she answered.

"lead the way...while following," Eza said to Link

"oh my..." Mira said catching her breath after the kiss as she deeply blushed "your quite the kisser Ben"
Peter stepped back. "He's the the bad guy then."

Link nodded following the gut feeling he had.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Peter stepped back. "He's the the bad guy then."

Link nodded following the gut feeling he had.

"I'll take that as a compliment."
"I'm afraid so..." Caitlin said

Erza followed behind quietly, her sword at the ready at high alert watching their backs.

Mira looked at him and giggled "I wasn't lying I enjoyed the kiss...really" she said with a smile

"I'm afraid so..." Caitlin said

Erza followed behind quietly, her sword at the ready at high alert watching their backs.

Mira looked at him and giggled "I wasn't lying I enjoyed the kiss...really" she said with a smile
(I totally thought I had responded)
"Great. Well who needs him?" He said. "Not us."

Once there they saw a beutiful princess. "Link?" She asked. (this is not gonna be the first time he has to save a version of Hyrule btw. It is his literal purpose) He ran to the bars and got on a knee. "Both of you show some respect." He said to them.

He smiled. "I'm glad you liked it." He said.

(I totally thought I had responded)
"Great. Well who needs him?" He said. "Not us."

Once there they saw a beutiful princess. "Link?" She asked. (this is not gonna be the first time he has to save a version of Hyrule btw. It is his literal purpose) He ran to the bars and got on a knee. "Both of you show some respect." He said to them.

He smiled. "I'm glad you liked it." He said.
(Is okay ^-^)
Caitlin nodded "we been managing quite alright....thanks to Sans ...he has been a great help while you two were gone"

(That's true it is his purpose)
"Oh my apologies" Erza quickly says getting down on one knew and bowing too. She reached up and grabbed Natsu by the scruff of the neck and pulled him down.

(Is okay ^-^)
Caitlin nodded "we been managing quite alright....thanks to Sans ...he has been a great help while you two were gone"

(That's true it is his purpose)
"Oh my apologies" Erza quickly says getting down on one knew and bowing too. She reached up and grabbed Natsu by the scruff of the neck and pulled him down.
"I'd hope he would be helpful." Peter said. "Listen you let Sans know he's free to go of he wants. Aqua and I are going out to meet uo with everyone. Starting with Joey."

Natsu complied but shot Erza a glare. "Link who are these two?" She asked. "My companions. They are capable. One of them is almost my equal in swordsmanship."

"I'd hope he would be helpful." Peter said. "Listen you let Sans know he's free to go of he wants. Aqua and I are going out to meet uo with everyone. Starting with Joey."

Natsu complied but shot Erza a glare. "Link who are these two?" She asked. "My companions. They are capable. One of them is almost my equal in swordsmanship."
"I'll make sure to let him know....he is around here in one of his nap spots.."Caitlin replied with a smile "you two have fun"

Erza glared back at Natsu, she was not going to allow him to embrace Link.

"I'll make sure to let him know....he is around here in one of his nap spots.."Caitlin replied with a smile "you two have fun"

Erza glared back at Natsu, she was not going to allow him to embrace Link.
Peter nodded and left with Aqua getting a taxi. "Ome of us should really get a lisence." He said.

Je withered and gave in under her glare.

Peter nodded and left with Aqua getting a taxi. "Ome of us should really get a lisence." He said.

Je withered and gave in under her glare.
"..I know how to drive a motorcycle..." Aqua spoke up looking over to Peter. "I could get my license for that here..." she said

Erza looked over to zelda and bowed once more. "I'm very sorry for his behavior princess..."

"..I know how to drive a motorcycle..." Aqua spoke up looking over to Peter. "I could get my license for that here..." she said

Erza looked over to zelda and bowed once more. "I'm very sorry for his behavior princess..."
Peter looked at her genuinely astonished. "You do?"

She looked at them. "There is little time for formality you must release me at once."

Peter looked at her genuinely astonished. "You do?"

She looked at them. "There is little time for formality you must release me at once."Bm
"Oh yes...I never told you?" She said thinking but then again it never came up. "I did enjoy riding the train and grandfather being such a large man...we just use the town car instead" She replied "but I learned how to drive a motorcycle when I was around 13....my mom thought me...." she leaned up to his ear "it was how she got around quick to do hero work" she whispered to him.

"Right" Erza said equipping into her Nakagami Armor and its peerless sword. This was one of her strongest equips with a sword that woukd cut through anything. "Stand back!.." she told the princess. In one quick movement she cut through the bars as if they were made out of paper.

imageFloat=left][/imageFloat]
Volume_38_Inner_Cover.png

"Oh yes...I never told you?" She said thinking but then again it never came up. "I did enjoy riding the train and grandfather being such a large man...we just use the town car instead" She replied "but I learned how to drive a motorcycle when I was around 13....my mom thought me...." she leaned up to his ear "it was how she got around quick to do hero work" she whispered to him.

"Right" Erza said equipping into her Nakagami Armor and its peerless sword. This was one of her strongest equips with a sword that woukd cut through anything. "Stand back!.." she told the princess. In one quick movement she cut through the bars as if they were made out of paper.

imageFloat=left][/imageFloat]
He looked at her speechless.

Zelda stepped out of the cell. "Thank you." She said with a bow.

He looked at her speechless.

Zelda stepped out of the cell. "Thank you." She said with a bow.
Aqua looked at Peter and could not help but giggle at the look he had on his face. "..is it really that surprising? Or weird?..." she asked softly thinking "I guess I don't really evoke the energy of a motorcycle rider" she giggled

"Your very welcome" Erza said bowing back as she equipped back to her normal armor.

Aqua looked at Peter and could not help but giggle at the look he had on his face. "..is it really that surprising? Or weird?..." she asked softly thinking "I guess I don't really evoke the energy of a motorcycle rider" she giggled

"Your very welcome" Erza said bowing back as she equipped back to her normal armor.
"You seemed like more of a car person."

"Please escoet me to my father."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back