• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Come on Riot, I think we should search around the aquatic exhibits .." Aqua suggesed as Cyclopse said this Lizard man tened to attack wherever there's water
Kurt looked at Jiro. "Earphone Jack? Good name. Let's go. We should check the reptile exhibit."

"Really?" He asked.

Liam walked to her and held his arm out. "I've come to a desicion."
"Of course, fits with your look and quirk....and guess just makes me think of some cool band or something like that"

Amelia looked up at him and reached out and took his hand "and what is this desicion?" she asked

"Of course, fits with your look and quirk....and guess just makes me think of some cool band or something like that"

Amelia looked up at him and reached out and took his hand "and what is this desicion?" she asked
"i gues." He said.

"Liam. I'm killing Leroy."

"i gues." He said.

"Liam. I'm killing Leroy."
Jiro looked into the reptile house as they reached it.

Aqua walked looked around as they reached the hippo exhibit. A few people standing by the glass watching the creature.

Amelia gets up with his help, her legs a bit sore as she looked over at him. His statement confusing her a bit. "Wait, but you said your namr was Leroy...you want me to just call you my Liam?.." she aked not minding what name he wanted to use.

Jiro looked into the reptile house as they reached it.

Aqua walked looked around as they reached the hippo exhibit. A few people standing by the glass watching the creature.

Amelia gets up with his help, her legs a bit sore as she looked over at him. His statement confusing her a bit. "Wait, but you said your namr was Leroy...you want me to just call you my Liam?.." she aked not minding what name he wanted to use.
Nightcrawler teleported around.

"Leroy is a murderer and a horrible man. I don't want to be that."

Earphone Jack walked around,

"I see..." Amelia figured that his memories weren't as he expected from his reaction. "Then Liam it is..." she replied
"I can't find anything. I forgot how bad the zoo smells." He said

"Now then. Are you strong enough to work?"

"I can't find anything. I forgot how bad the zoo smells." He said

"Now then. Are you strong enough to work?"
"Me either....lets go search somewhere else..." Jiro replied not wanting to stay around the snake more then she needs too.

"Strong enough....wounds won't reopen or anything..." she replied

"Me either....lets go search somewhere else..." Jiro replied not wanting to stay around the snake more then she needs too.

"Strong enough....wounds won't reopen or anything..." she replied
People started running and screaming.

"Alright." He said.

"We might have found our lizard man" Jiro commented as she noticed people running and screaming

"What job have you found?.." she asked
(Well finally got it to figure out how to save videos at least for a ittle while) Nightcrawler teleported.

"We're hunting a monster." He said.

(Well finally got it to figure out how to save videos at least for a ittle while) Nightcrawler teleported.

"We're hunting a monster." He said.
(Thats great ^-^)
Earphone Jack ran towards the direction were people were running away from.

"Nice.....whats this monster we are going after?" She asked

(Thats great ^-^)
Earphone Jack ran towards the direction were people were running away from.

"Nice.....whats this monster we are going after?" She asked
The fuzzy blue mutant was thrown back through the doors. "OOF! Mein God he's a monster." He said.

"A Wyvern."

The fuzzy blue mutant was thrown back through the doors. "OOF! Mein God he's a monster." He said.

"A Wyvern."
Jiro watched as Kurt gets thrown back, looking back at the lizard man she frowned plugging her headphone Jacks into her Boots, sending out a violent vibration attack towards the lizard man.

Aqua ran over with Kirashima as Kurt was sent flying "woh that's a huge Lizard man!" Aqua said looking at the lizard man (then again almost everyone is super tall to Aqua XD)

"oh, those creatures aren't easy to take down.....But I know it will be a sinch for us" Amelia said confidently

Jiro watched as Kurt gets thrown back, looking back at the lizard man she frowned plugging her headphone Jacks into her Boots, sending out a violent vibration attack towards the lizard man.

Aqua ran over with Kirashima as Kurt was sent flying "woh that's a huge Lizard man!" Aqua said looking at the lizard man (then again almost everyone is super tall to Aqua XD)

"oh, those creatures aren't easy to take down.....But I know it will be a sinch for us" Amelia said confidently
Kurt got up as Kirisham hardened his skin.

"Exactly." He said.

Jiro sends out another vibration attack towards the lizard man

"So were is this Wyvern we are hunting?" She asked placing her hands on her hips
The Lizard looks at her. "you are noatch for the might of the lizard puny human." He asks.

"A land in Earthland Called Isenberg a cold climate."

The Lizard looks at her. "you are noatch for the might of the lizard puny human." He asks.

"A land in Earthland Called Isenberg a cold climate."
Jiro just ignores the lizard man and attacks him once more

Aqua takes her chance to jump off the encloser she climbed on and kicked the lizard in the face

"Well get us there.....ill go change..." Amelia said walking off to her room on the ship. Being a humanoid plant she will need warmer clothing to survive the cold climate.

Last edited:
Jiro just ignores the lizard man and attacks him once more

Aqua takes her chance to jump off the encloser she climbed on and kicked the lizard in the face

"Well get us there.....ill go change..." Amelia said walking off to her room on the ship. Being a humanoid plant she will need warmer clothing to survive the cold climate.
He jumped onto the ceiling and lu ged at Aqua. He was much stronger than her.

He sat down and started flying the ship.

He jumped onto the ceiling and luged at Aqua. He was much stronger than her.

He sat down and started flying the ship.
Aqua landed on the ground offer the kick, nothing happened, this guy was much stronger. She doged out of the way as he lunged at her.

As they got close to their destination Amelia walked out dressed in much warmer clothing. She walked over to the co-pilot chair.

Aqua landed on the ground offer the kick, nothing happened, this guy was much stronger. She doged out of the way as he lunged at her.

As they got close to their destination Amelia walked out dressed in much warmer clothing. She walked over to the co-pilot chair.
Peter found the family of Doctor Kurt Connors and found out what was going on.

The lizard lunged at Kurt who teleported out of the way.

"Better strap in we're experiencing turbulence." He said

Peter found the family of Doctor Kurt Connors and found out what was going on.

The lizard lunged at Kurt who teleported out of the way.

"Better strap in we're experiencing turbulence." He said
Aqua ran over to the group as Kurt reappeared "Nightcrawler if you and me try to take down this lizard man to the ground then maybe... earphone jack and Riot can knock him out, ....with him out we could easily tie him up..."

Amelia nodded and she straped herself into the chair

Aqua ran over to the group as Kurt reappeared "Nightcrawler if you and me try to take down this lizard man to the ground then maybe... earphone jack and Riot can knock him out, ....with him out we could easily tie him up..."

Amelia nodded and she straped herself into the chair
Spider-Man landed in front of them. "You guys evacuate the place then get out. I'll join you soon." He said knowing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back