• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He took them to the blackbird. It looked different from how Peter remembered it.

Liam landed the ship and let her sleep. (Hi I'm break)
(Nice my brake now XD)
'Wow!...so this is the blackbird....' Aqua whispered to herself as they walked up to the ship.

She slept, walking up a few munites after landing.

(Nice my brake now XD)
'Wow!...so this is the blackbird....' Aqua whispered to herself as they walked up to the ship.

She slept, walking up a few munites after landing.
"Uh. Cyclopse is this new?" He asked. "Air tight designed for travelling in water."

He was gone.

"Uh. Cyclopse is this new?" He asked. "Air tight designed for travelling in water."

He was gone.
"Thats so cool!... what else can it do?" Aqua asked

Amelia looked around noticing Liam was gone. She didn't feel any movement, figuring they had landed somewhere

"Fly around the world in 20 minutes."

He walked in.
"Whoa that is crazy fast" Aqua replied astonished. "How is that even possible?" Jiro said walking over amazed a jet could go that fast

Amelia was messing with the bandages on her legs when Scout looked over and Beeped. Looking up she watched Liam walk in

"Whoa that is crazy fast" Aqua replied astonished. "How is that even possible?" Jiro said walking over amazed a jet could go that fast

Amelia was messing with the bandages on her legs when Scout looked over and Beeped. Looking up she watched Liam walk in
"Because it was built by a mutant."

He nodded to her kurtly.

"Because it was built by a mutant."

He nodded to her curtly.
"oh ...still quite amazing it can reach such speeds" Jiro added

She nodded back 'wonder how much memories he got back..' she thought figuring he needed more time on his own. Going back to unraveling her legs from the bandages to take at look at the damage.

"oh ...still quite amazing it can reach such speeds" Jiro added

She nodded back 'wonder how much memories he got back..' she thought figuring he needed more time on his own. Going back to unraveling her legs from the bandages to take at look at the damage.
The blackbird took off. "There's been mutant trouble chicago. Well Mutate at least. It's your guy's job to catch and contain the threat." Cyclopse said. "I'll be sitting this one out. It's to check you're guys' capabilities. I'n leaving Kurt and Peter so you'll have a couple of experienced hands with you." He said. Kirashima raised an eyebrow. "Peter's from this world right. Does that mean that he was doing hero work before he ended up with us?" He asked. "Hit the nail on the head hardhead." Peter said.

The blackbird took off. "There's been mutant trouble chicago. Well Mutate at least. It's your guy's job to catch and contain the threat." Cyclopse said. "I'll be sitting this one out. It's to check you're guys' capabilities. I'n leaving Kurt and Peter so you'll have a couple of experienced hands with you." He said. Kirashima raised an eyebrow. "Peter's from this world right. Does that mean that he was doing hero work before he ended up with us?" He asked. "Hit the nail on the head hardhead." Peter said.
Aqua and Jiro quietly listen to what was expected of them. "well of course Kirishima..." Jiro said turning to Peter "I had always wondered why you were placed in our class being so much more advance in fighting skills than the rest of us....but it become more clear when you told us you were from another world" She added

Aqua and Jiro quietly listen to what was expected of them. "well of course Kirishima..." Jiro said turning to Peter "I had always wondered why you were placed in our class being so much more advance in fighting skills than the rest of us....but it become more clear when you told us you were from another world" She added
Peter shrugged. "I guess so. I haven't had a chance to fight you all. But If Deku could get control of that quirk of his. I don't think I'd stand a chance." He said.

Peter shrugged. "I guess so. I haven't had a chance to fight you all. But If Deku could get control of that quirk of his. I don't think I'd stand a chance." He said.
"you will get the chance to spare with everyone....Mina been videotaping all of the sparing events so far" Jiro replied
"your right Deku will be hard to bet...he still needs a ton of work though...but he is better than the first day we all met" Aqua added

"you will get the chance to spare with everyone....Mina been videotaping all of the sparing events so far" Jiro replied
"your right Deku will be hard to bet...he still needs a ton of work though...but he is better than the first day we all met" Aqua added
Peter nodded. "Right." He said. The blackbird landed in Chicago.

"A lizard man is attacking people at the zoo." Cyclopse said. "Well the zoo is his main hunting ground. He flees into the sewers and attacks wherever there's water."
"So you guys think we should form a plan?" Aqua asked placing on a proper mask.

"Somewhat of a game plan would be a good idea" Jiro added straping on her amplifiers on her forearms

"So you guys think we should form a plan?" Aqua asked placing on a proper mask.

"Somewhat of a game plan would be a good idea" Jiro added straping on her amplifiers on her forearms
"Well I'll need to know more but I have a few.working ideas." Peter said.

(Not sure XD ....out of my head Octi, Octimaid (cuz mermaid) or squid girl)
They all stepped into the zoo Peter immediately took charge. "Alright. Split into pairs. OCto and Riot, Nightcrawler and Ear Jack. I'm going to work my photo investigative journalist skills and start asking questions." He said. He pulled out a camera from the small wbe batch around his waist. "You all have masks now so don't worry about you identities

They all stepped into the zoo Peter immediately took charge. "Alright. Split into pairs. OCto and Riot, Nightcrawler and Ear Jack. I'm going to work my photo investigative journalist skills and start asking questions." He said. He pulled out a camera from the small wbe batch around his waist. "You all have masks now so don't worry about you identities
(So will they all be walking around in their costumes ?)

(Searching. Peter will be in people clothes)
(oakies, thank you ^-^)
They all stepped into the zoo Peter immediately took charge. "Alright. Split into pairs. Octi and Riot, Nightcrawler and Ear Jack. I'm going to work my photo investigative journalist skills and start asking questions." He said. He pulled out a camera from the small wbe batch around his waist. "You all have masks now so don't worry about your identities
"gotcha" Jiro nodded before walking off, following Kurt. Aqua smiled and gave him a thumbs up walking off with Kirishima.

(oakies, thank you ^-^)

"gotcha" Jiro nodded before walking off, following Kurt. Aqua smiled and gave him a thumbs up walking off with Kirishima.
Peter started going around asking questions using the guise of writing for his school paper. Which might not be wrong if he convinced Xavier to let him make a school paper/

Peter started going around asking questions using the guise of writing for his school paper. Which might not be wrong if he convinced Xavier to let him make a school paper/
"Come on Riot, I think we should search around the aquatic exhibits .." Aqua suggesed as Cyclopse said this Lizard man tened to attack wherever there's water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back