• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Liam was looking at the job board again.

"Well. I say we find the baddies we can and if their a species Kevin doesn't recognize we lock 'em up so Ben can scan them."
Amelia had fallen asleep in the passenger seat

"Sounds like a plan" she said

He poked her lightly in the shoulder to wake her.

"Alright now we just need to track some of them down." He said.
Amelia lightly smaked his hand away as she felt the poke on her shoulder. She frowned trying to go back to sleep "what is it?..." she said with her eyes still closed

"Guessing we follow a trail left behind by one of the baddies?" She said

Amelia lightly smaked his hand away as she felt the poke on her shoulder. She frowned trying to go back to sleep "what is it?..." she said with her eyes still closed

"Guessing we follow a trail left behind by one of the baddies?" She said
"I need your help." He said.

"Guess so." Peter said.

Amilia sighed siting up "Help with what?" She asked streaching

"Well lets get going then"
"I'm going to dig that grave." He said. "I have to know."

Krillin started teacking their energies. Peter followed alongside the others. Unable to fly Gohan carried him and Aqua while Krillin carried Kevin

"I'm going to dig that grave." He said. "I have to know."

Krillin started teacking their energies. Peter followed alongside the others. Unable to fly Gohan carried him and Aqua while Krillin carried Kevin
Amelia was awake, now knowing what he wanted to do "are you sure your ready?" she asked

Aqua was a bit overly excited about flying, having always wondered what it felt like. "this is amazing"

Amelia was awake, now knowing what he wanted to do "are you sure your ready?" she asked

Aqua was a bit overly excited about flying, having always wondered what it felt like. "this is amazing"
"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Yeah it's a ton of fun." Gohan said as they landed near some frieza force soldiers. None of the big guns. Between the five of them these two weren't a problem.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Yeah it's a ton of fun." Gohan said as they landed near some frieza force soldiers. None of the big guns. Between the five of them these two weren't a problem.
"Alright then...let's head to your planet.." she replied

Aqua hoped off as they landed, the flying had really been fun. But time to be serious now as they were to fight some badies.

"Alright then...let's head to your planet.." she replied

Aqua hoped off as they landed, the flying had really been fun. But time to be serious now as they were to fight some badies.
He nodded and sat down. He was just a skeleton so he had no facial expressions... but his whole body was tense. He was nervous about what they might find.

Peter ran to the first one. An purple alien with a huge head. He smacked Peter. "Hah, what a bunch of weaklings." The alien said. Peter rubbed his jaw. "That actually hurt. I'd say you're probably low level soldiers if that's the best you can muster up though." Peter said. "He's right. Compared to what we've seen you're not much at all." Krillin said with a confident smirk.

He nodded and sat down. He was just a skeleton so he had no facial expressions... but his whole body was tense. He was nervous about what they might find.

Peter ran to the first one. An purple alien with a huge head. He smacked Peter. "Hah, what a bunch of weaklings." The alien said. Peter rubbed his jaw. "That actually hurt. I'd say you're probably low level soldiers if that's the best you can muster up though." Peter said. "He's right. Compared to what we've seen you're not much at all." Krillin said with a confident smirk.
Amelia entered the coronets and they flew back towards Liam's home planet. Landing the ship Amelia got up and looked towards Liam who had been very quiet the whole flight. "Again Liam... you're really sure your ready to do this?" she thought she would ask once more.

The trash-talking towards the two frieza force soldiers wasn't sitting well. The two low-level soldiers weren't amused at all

Amelia entered the coronets and they flew back towards Liam's home planet. Landing the ship Amelia got up and looked towards Liam who had been very quiet the whole flight. "Again Liam... you're really sure your ready to do this?" she thought she would ask once more.

The trash-talking towards the two frieza force soldiers wasn't sitting well. The two low-level soldiers weren't amused at all
"No." He said. "But it's been two hundred and eighty-six years. I need to know." He said.

Krillin and Gohan didn't hesitate and knocked out both soldiers.

"No." He said. "But it's been two hundred and eighty-six years. I need to know." He said.

Krillin and Gohan didn't hesitate and knocked out both soldiers.
"Alright then...." she nodded understanding he hand made up his mind and it was something that he had to do. She walked out of the ship with Liam.

That was quick Aqua thought as the two soldiers were quickly knocked out and hit the ground

"Alright then...." she nodded understanding he hand made up his mind and it was something that he had to do. She walked out of the ship with Liam.

That was quick Aqua thought as the two soldiers were quickly knocked out and hit the ground
He took two shovels and gave one to her as they went to Liam Weston's grave.

Peter webbed them up. "So are there stronger ones?" Peter asked. Krillin shivered. "Much stronger." He said.

He took two shovels and gave one to her as they went to Liam Weston's grave.

Peter webbed them up. "So are there stronger ones?" Peter asked. Krillin shivered. "Much stronger." He said.
Amelia took the shovel and followed him to Liam Weston's grave.

"how much stronger?.." Aqua asked

She started to dig along with him, stopping when they hit something.

"Ohh....that's ultra-powerful....." she said
THey did hit something. There was a coffin at the bottom. Liam opened it desperately hoping to find nothing inside. The remains of a person were inside. Liam Weston was indeed buried here. The now nameless skeleton at the body just staring at it. "Who am I?"

"Maybe." Peter said looking at the bag. "Maybe we can level the playing field."

THey did hit something. There was a coffin at the bottom. Liam opened it desperately hoping to find nothing inside. The remains of a person were inside. Liam Weston was indeed buried here. The now nameless skeleton at the body just staring at it. "Who am I?"

"Maybe." Peter said looking at the bag. "Maybe we can level the playing field."
Amelia stood to the side as they hit the coffin watching as Liam bend down to open it. She felt her heart drop when the coffin was opened and the remains of the person were inside. "Im sorry Li...." she quickly cut herself off when she was about to say the name. She went over to him and gently placed her hand onto his back "hey...will find out who you are..."

"oh right the crystals....those will definitely help us," Aqua said

Amelia stood to the side as they hit the coffin watching as Liam bend down to open it. She felt her heart drop when the coffin was opened and the remains of the person were inside. "Im sorry Li...." she quickly cut herself off when she was about to say the name. She went over to him and gently placed her hand onto his back "hey...will find out who you are..."

"oh right the crystals....those will definitely help us," Aqua said
Liam stood up. He looked at her. "Liam Weston was the only lead I had. With him right here... I have nothing. No family. No friends. No home. No name. No identity." He said. "I'm nothing." He climbed out of the hole they dug and helped her out. He started filling the hole back in but it wasn't with the same anything. It was only half full when he gave up and dropped the shovel. He turned and started walking. He had no idea what he was going to do. "This is good by Amelia. I don't know what happens next but I reckon we won't be seeing each other again. Keep my portion of the jobs we've done. I don't need them anymore." He said walking. (It's up to you whether or not she stops him)

Gohan picked up Aqua and Peter again. Krillin frowned. "I can sense them. Their attacking another village." He said. "Well lets go then." Kevin commanded.

Liam stood up. He looked at her. "Liam Weston was the only lead I had. With him right here... I have nothing. No family. No friends. No home. No name. No identity." He said. "I'm nothing." He climbed out of the hole they dug and helped her out. He started filling the hole back in but it wasn't with the same anything. It was only half full when he gave up and dropped the shovel. He turned and started walking. He had no idea what he was going to do. "This is good by Amelia. I don't know what happens next but I reckon we won't be seeing each other again. Keep my portion of the jobs we've done. I don't need them anymore." He said walking. (It's up to you whether or not she stops him)

Gohan picked up Aqua and Peter again. Krillin frowned. "I can sense them. Their attacking another village." He said. "Well lets go then." Kevin commanded.
Amelia didn't say a word she could feel the disappointment and seer crushing feeling in the air around Liam. His world had been quickly turned around in meir seconds. After climbing out with the help of Liam she helped him cover up the grave. They got through covering the grave halfway when Liam dropped the shovel and started to walk away. "Wait what?" She really hadn't expected his to just walk off like that, understandable but it had been out of left field. Dropping the sovel in her hand she quickly made her way over to him. "Wait Liam!" She said his name out of habit as she ran over to him. "What you mean goodbye?...ya can't just leave out of the blue like that..." she said catching up to him "thought we had a partnership..." she said folding her arms "I was just starting to like having you around..." she said "plus Scout, is going to miss you..." she added as the little robot flew over beeping sadly

"Yes no time to losse we have to help those villagers" Aqua said

Amelia didn't say a word she could feel the disappointment and seer crushing feeling in the air around Liam. His world had been quickly turned around in meir seconds. After climbing out with the help of Liam she helped him cover up the grave. They got through covering the grave halfway when Liam dropped the shovel and started to walk away. "Wait what?" She really hadn't expected his to just walk off like that, understandable but it had been out of left field. Dropping the sovel in her hand she quickly made her way over to him. "Wait Liam!" She said his name out of habit as she ran over to him. "What you mean goodbye?...ya can't just leave out of the blue like that..." she said catching up to him "thought we had a partnership..." she said folding her arms "I was just starting to like having you around..." she said "plus Scout, is going to miss you..." she added as the little robot flew over beeping sadly

"Yes no time to losse we have to help those villagers" Aqua said
He looked at her. "How can you be partners with someone who has no name. How can you trust someone who doesn't even know who he is?" He asked. "For over two hundred years I've been living a lie."

Peter nodded in agreement. "Alright. We're going full speed now. Hold on tight." Krillin said. They launched forward. Peter stuck to Gohan with one hand and stuck to Aqua with the other to keep both of them from falling.

He looked at her. "How can you be partners with someone who has no name. How can you trust someone who doesn't even know who he is?" He asked. "For over two hundred years I've been living a lie."

Peter nodded in agreement. "Alright. We're going full speed now. Hold on tight." Krillin said. They launched forward. Peter stuck to Gohan with one hand and stuck to Aqua with the other to keep both of them from falling.
Amelia shrugged "dose it look like I care if you dont have a name? Besides whats stopping you from just geting a new name or just keeping the name Liam... its not like that man over there is getting much use out of it.." she said motioning to the grave with her head. "And what you me how can I trust someone I don't know anything about?...dont give me that crap... when we became partners with out know a lick of anything from eachother..." she sighed placing a hand on his shoulder "look we all live in our own lies, but look at this way you can start up new.......sometimes looking back on your past holds us back...so looking forward might not be a bad thing to try out.." she said moving her hand away from his shoulder

Aqua held on to Gohan the ends of her tentacles sticking to him. Closing her eyes from the speed they were going at.

Amelia shrugged "dose it look like I care if you dont have a name? Besides whats stopping you from just geting a new name or just keeping the name Liam... its not like that man over there is getting much use out of it.." she said motioning to the grave with her head. "And what you me how can I trust someone I don't know anything about?...dont give me that crap... when we became partners with out know a lick of anything from eachother..." she sighed placing a hand on his shoulder "look we all live in our own lies, but look at this way you can start up new.......sometimes looking back on your past holds us back...so looking forward might not be a bad thing to try out.." she said moving her hand away from his shoulder

Aqua held on to Gohan the ends of her tentacles sticking to him. Closing her eyes from the speed they were going at.
He looked back at the grave. "It doesn't feel right to use someone else's name. We come up with something else."

They landed at the village where someone seemed to be waiting for them.

1596490777872.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back