• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"this is Brilliant!" Emily said taking a look around. This was a lot like the Extension Charm her bag has "whats with all this?" she said motioning the whole control console

Scout came flying out before Amelia close the hatch. The little robot flying in front of Liam holding his mask

"you will feel drained and just tired if you stop holding it" Aqua added
"It's how it flies." He said. "You two go on and explore." He said.

He looked at Scout and took the mask putting it on.

Krillin nodded.

"It's how it flies." He said. "You two go on and explore." He said.

He looked at Scout and took the mask putting it on.

Krillin nodded.
Emily nodded before walking over to Earl, "this is real?...your not playing some prank on me are you" she asked Earl still not fooling convinced about all this.

Scout beeped before flying back to Amilia, landing on her shoulder

"We should go check on the village..." she asked after Peter defeted the alien

Emily nodded before walking over to Earl, "this is real?...your not playing some prank on me are you" she asked Earl still not fooling convinced about all this.

Scout beeped before flying back to Amilia, landing on her shoulder

"We should go check on the village..." she asked after Peter defeted the alien
"This is very real. You think Dumbledore would do all this just for a silly prank?" He asked as they walked around the corridors.

"Alright you do the talking..."

Peter webbed Zarbon to the ground.

"This is very real. You think Dumbledore would do all this just for a silly prank?" He asked as they walked around the corridors.

"Alright you do the talking..."

Peter webbed Zarbon to the ground.
" well not Dumbledore.....but I know you and some others would..." she asked walking around with him "never thought a spaceship would be a box....this is a bit diffrent then the stories I read..." she said feeling quite confused and unsure about all this

Amielia nodded as they reached the ranch

Aqua went down to the village

" well not Dumbledore.....but I know you and some others would..." she asked walking around with him "never thought a spaceship would be a box....this is a bit diffrent then the stories I read..." she said feeling quite confused and unsure about all this

Amielia nodded as they reached the ranch

Aqua went down to the village
"Well myabe I can show you the TV show. Now that you don't have the trace, You don't need to rely if your dad anymore." He said.

"Well myabe I can show you the TV show. Now that you don't have the trace, You don't need to rely if your dad anymore." He said.
"They have a show about all this?" She asked very confused "oh yes....my father.." she said having forgot about him "he is going to kill me if I'm not on the train going home by the end of the term" unsure how long this favor would last

"They have a show about all this?" She asked very confused "oh yes....my father.." she said having forgot about him "he is going to kill me if I'm not on the train going home by the end of the term" unsure how long this favor would last
"Come on. No more trace means he can't boss you around anymore." He said.

"Why?" He asked suddenly serious.
"Well its my home after all, .....can't just never go back home.." she said a bit of sadness in her tone " but hey this box being bigger inside?, do these aliens have magic or is it that technology stuff muggles have?" She asked quickly dropping the subject about her father

"Well its my home after all, .....can't just never go back home.." she said a bit of sadness in her tone " but hey this box being bigger inside?, do these aliens have magic or is it that technology stuff muggles have?" She asked quickly dropping the subject about her father
"Technology. Very advanced technology don't change the subject." He said. "You're father said the next time he saw he'd make sure we never saw eachother again. Hoe can you go back to someone like that."

Krillin and Gohan started fighting a huge piurple alien called Dodoria. THey beat him him faster.

"Technology. Very advanced technology don't change the subject." He said. "You're father said the next time he saw he'd make sure we never saw eachother again. Hoe can you go back to someone like that."

Krillin and Gohan started fighting a huge piurple alien called Dodoria. THey beat him him faster.
"Earl can we just drop it please.....do not want to talk about my father...." she said looking away towards the ground as she held on to her arm.

Aqua made it down to the village

"Earl can we just drop it please.....do not want to talk about my father...." she said looking away towards the ground as she held on to her arm.

Aqua made it down to the village
He sighed. "Fine." He said.

Half of them were dead. Even more of them seriously injured.

He sighed. "Fine." He said.

Half of them were dead. Even more of them seriously injured.
Emiky looked back at Earl "maybe we should head back to the alien man" she said turning back to the man room.

Aqua started to help out pulling anyone out of fallen structures, moving those injured to safer areas

Emiky looked back at Earl "maybe we should head back to the alien man" she said turning back to the man room.

Aqua started to help out pulling anyone out of fallen structures, moving those injured to safer areas
"Right." He said. The Doctor looked at them. "You're probably going to be gone a while. So I'm taking you home first. To say good byes and all that." He said. Earl sat down on the chair. "Whatever. I don't have family to say good-bye to." (Let me play her dad. He's going to take that promise he made a bit far)

Peter found a huge orange orb. "Hey Baldie." He called to Krillin. "Is this one of those dragon whatsits?" He asked. It had seven starts on it. As he twirled around the ball the stars always seemed to stay in the exact same spot. Not moving with the rest of said orb.

"Right." He said. The Doctor looked at them. "You're probably going to be gone a while. So I'm taking you home first. To say good byes and all that." He said. Earl sat down on the chair. "Whatever. I don't have family to say good-bye to." (Let me play her dad. He's going to take that promise he made a bit far)

Peter found a huge orange orb. "Hey Baldie." He called to Krillin. "Is this one of those dragon whatsits?" He asked. It had seven starts on it. As he twirled around the ball the stars always seemed to stay in the exact same spot. Not moving with the rest of said orb.
"Ummm....are you sure that is actually nessesarry?..." she asked knowing for sure if she set foot in her home she would not come out until the next school year. (Sure now I'm very curious)

Aqua continued to help out the villagers

"Ummm....are you sure that is actually nessesarry?..." she asked knowing for sure if she set foot in her home she would not come out until the next school year. (Sure now I'm very curious)

Aqua continued to help out the villagers
"Well you may be gone longer than you think so yes." He said. He flipped a switch. "Besides we're already there." He said.

Back on their earth mid mission Kim Possible started glowing blue.

"Well you may be gone longer than you think so yes." He said. He flipped a switch. "Besides we're already there." He said.

Back on their earth mid mission Kim Possible started glowing blue.
Emily nodded knowing for sure this was a bad idea. She walked out the Tardes, to which she would have been amazed how quickly they reached her home. She made sure she looked representable fixing her hair making sure it was nice and neat and her scho uniform had no wrinkles. She pulled out her NEWTs results, maybe seeing how well she did and now that she is older maybe he would let her go. With paper in had she walked up to the rather lagre mansion. Taking in a deep breath she knocked on the large doors.

"Woh....whats going on?.. " Kim said noticing she was admitting a blue glow

Emily nodded knowing for sure this was a bad idea. She walked out the Tardes, to which she would have been amazed how quickly they reached her home. She made sure she looked representable fixing her hair making sure it was nice and neat and her scho uniform had no wrinkles. She pulled out her NEWTs results, maybe seeing how well she did and now that she is older maybe he would let her go. With paper in had she walked up to the rather lagre mansion. Taking in a deep breath she knocked on the large doors.

"Woh....whats going on?.. " Kim said noticing she was admitting a blue glow
Her father opened. "Emily. You better have a damn good reason being here with that filthy half-blood."

She fell unconcious.

Her father opened. "Emily. You better have a damn good reason being here with that filthy half-blood."

She fell unconcious.
Emily looked up to see her father at the door "Father!" she had really expected one of her family's staff to had open the door. She turned back to see Earl standing a bit away from her "oh Earl why didn't you wait back in that blue box!" she thought. She had hoped her father would not have seen him and this would have been easier. "Father I wanted to surprise you, I was able to take my NEWT's earlier and just received my test scores" She held out the paper trying to get his attention away from Earl "you will be Proud, to know I received very high marks sir" she replied with a smile "Our headmaster, Albus Dumbledore dude to my high schools arrange for me to continue my studies abroad, with high-end tutors, and mentors," she said hoping the lie she though up would convince him

As Kim pulled out her communicator to ask Wade for an analysis. But before she could call she loss consensus and fell to the ground

Emily looked up to see her father at the door "Father!" she had really expected one of her family's staff to had open the door. She turned back to see Earl standing a bit away from her "oh Earl why didn't you wait back in that blue box!" she thought. She had hoped her father would not have seen him and this would have been easier. "Father I wanted to surprise you, I was able to take my NEWT's earlier and just received my test scores" She held out the paper trying to get his attention away from Earl "you will be Proud, to know I received very high marks sir" she replied with a smile "Our headmaster, Albus Dumbledore dude to my high schools arrange for me to continue my studies abroad, with high-end tutors, and mentors," she said hoping the lie she though up would convince him

As Kim pulled out her communicator to ask Wade for an analysis. But before she could call she loss consensus and fell to the ground
"With the Johnson boy? No." He said. "I told you what would happen if I saw you with him again." He took out his wand and pointed it at Earl. "What the-" "Avada Kedavra!" The spell shot out of his wand and hit Earl in the chest. Earl slumped down his body now lifeless.

She woke up in a grassy plaine. Across from her was a young man in martial arts gi. He had brown hair brown eyes and a bandaid on his cheek. The same thought ran through both their heads. That person is my enemy.

"With the Johnson boy? No." He said. "I told you what would happen if I saw you with him again." He took out his wand and pointed it at Earl. "What the-" "Avada Kedavra!" The spell shot out of his wand and hit Earl in the chest. Earl slumped down his body now lifeless.

She woke up in a grassy plaine. Across from her was a young man in martial arts gi. He had brown hair brown eyes and a bandaid on his cheek. The same thought ran through both their heads. That person is my enemy.
"but father his my friend...I.." everything happened quickly she had no time to act, no time to reason to with him or get a word out to him. "Earl!" she yelled running over to his lifeless body dropping to the ground as she held on you his course, tears rushing down her cheeks. "how could you!" she yelled really she never thought he meant he would do this to Earl "I had agreed I would never see him once my studies were done, I had agreed I would be a good girl and not make a scene or a fuss about you marrying me off!...." she yelled at her father as she cradled Earls upper body, his head and shoulders in her arms. "you didnt have to kill him! your a monster I hate you!" she said hugging and holding on tightly to Earl's body. She was not going to go quietly know she will fight and make her fathers live as missable as possible

Kim sat up rubbing her head unsure what had just happened. She saw grass around her and then a young man across from her. She quickly stood up getting into a fighting stance, that guy was trouble

Last edited:
"but father his my friend...I.." everything happened quickly she had no time to act, no time to reason to with him or get a word out to him. "Earl!" she yelled running over to his lifeless body dropping to the ground as she held on you his course, tears rushing down her cheeks. "how could you!" she yelled really she never thought he meant he would do this to Earl "I had agreed I would never see him once my studies were done, I had agreed I would be a good girl and not make a scene or a fuss about you marrying off!...." she yelled at her father as she cradled Earls upper head and shoulders in her arms. "you didnt have to kill him! your a monster I hate you!" she said hugging and holding on tightly to Earl's body. She was not going to go quietly know she will fight and make her fathers live as missable as possible

Kim sat up rubbing her head unsure what had just happened. She saw grass around her and then a young man across from her. She quickly stood up getting into a fighting stance, that guy was trouble
The Doctor glared at her father. "You're days are numbered. Bring him inside I may be able to do something."

Kenichi looked at her. "Whao she looks like trouble. Maybe I should make a tactical withdrawal." He muttered to himself. "No. I've studied hard and worked my butt off. This is no different than other Ragnarok members. Huh?" He dropped his guard looking around. "Cameras?"

The Doctor glared at her father. "You're days are numbered. Bring him inside I may be able to do something."

Kenichi looked at her. "Whao she looks like trouble. Maybe I should make a tactical withdrawal." He muttered to himself. "No. I've studied hard and worked my butt off. This is no different than other Ragnarok members. Huh?" He dropped his guard looking around. "Cameras?"
Emily brought Earl into the Tardis "what can you do? my father use a killing curse on him, he is gone ....and it all my fault" she said breaking down this was so much to bare and this crazy alien mad spitting out lies

"were am I....what did you do to Ron and Rufus?!" Kim yelled out to the boy who stood across the field keeping her fighting stance. slightly easing her stance once she notice the cameras

Emily brought Earl into the Tardis "what can you do? my father use a killing curse on him, he is gone ....and it all my fault" she said breaking down this was so much to bare and this crazy alien mad spitting out lies

"were am I....what did you do to Ron and Rufus?!" Kim yelled out to the boy who stood across the field keeping her fighting stance. slightly easing her stance once she notice the cameras
"There's a small window between life and death where the souls remains in the body. I learned the trick in a place called the underground." He grabbed something from a cupboard. "If I can just... Got." After a few seconds Earl started hacking and coughing.

"What! I didn't do anything. This was you and Ragnarok. Where's Miu. Where's Harou!" Kenichi yelled getting back into his fighting stance. "And the hell is Ron!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back