• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"understandable...would you like us to secure the beast or take more drastic measures" she asked

"Hey Peter?.." she said kicking her feet back and forward "you think Ben would get mad if we go explore the ship?" she asked
"The beast I'm speaking of is a Unicorn. Someone had used very dark magic and corrupted the poor beast." He said. "It is in terrible pain. It would be a mercy to put it out of its misery."

"I don't see why not." He said.

"The beast I'm speaking of is a Unicorn. Someone had used very dark magic and corrupted the poor beast." He said. "It is in terrible pain. It would be a mercy to put it out of its misery."

"I don't see why not." He said.
"we understand and we will make sure to take care of this creature for you" Amelia replied

"okay" She grabbed two more cookies and hopped off the counter "I'm curious to see what the ship has"

"we understand and we will make sure to take care of this creature for you" Amelia replied

"okay" She grabbed two more cookies and hopped off the counter "I'm curious to see what the ship has"
"Follow me." He walked toward the castle.

He followed her. It was a large ship

"Follow me." He walked toward the castle.

He followed her. It was a large ship
Amelia nodded following the old man towards the run down castle.

So this ship had the front piloting area, their sleeping quarters and the kitchen. Aqua was curious what else this large ship had as she walked down the hall with Peter

Amelia nodded following the old man towards the run down castle.

So this ship had the front piloting area, their sleeping quarters and the kitchen. Aqua was curious what else this large ship had as she walked down the hall with Peter
They felt as though they passed a strange barrier and the old decrepit castle changed into a huge castle that stood high and proud.

There was simulation chamber.

They felt as though they passed a strange barrier and the old decrepit castle changed into a huge castle that stood high and proud.

There was simulation chamber.
Amelia was impressed with the disguise, it had fooled her. She continued to follow the headmaster

"Oh this is so cool "

Amelia was impressed with the disguise, it had fooled her. She continued to follow the headmaster

"Oh this is so cool "
"Who are you? If you don't mind me asking." Liam said.

"Uh. Computer. Simulate Hawaiian beach." He said. Simulator turned into a Hawaiian beach very convincingly. They could feel the sand on their feet and heat of the sun.

"Who are you? If you don't mind me asking." Liam said.

"Uh. Computer. Simulate Hawaiian beach." He said. Simulator turned into a Hawaiian beach very convincingly. They could feel the sand on their feet and heat of the sun.
Amelia looks towards the castle as they got closer noticing a few of the children looking down towards them in curiosity.

"wow..." she whispered taking in the surroundings, this beach was beautiful. She smiled closing her eyes as she felt the sun and ocean breeze hit her face "this is amazing, it feels like your actually there"

Amelia looks towards the castle as they got closer noticing a few of the children looking down towards them in curiosity.

"wow..." she whispered taking in the surroundings, this beach was beautiful. She smiled closing her eyes as she felt the sun and ocean breeze hit her face "this is amazing, it feels like your actually there"
"One of my students will lead you to the forest. He's only a fifth year but very capable all the same." He said.

Peter pulled her down with him into the warm sand.he began making a sand angel.

"One of my students will lead you to the forest. He's only a fifth year but very capable all the same." He said.

Peter pulled her down with him into the warm sand.he began making a sand angel.
"Very well...but may I ask why not send one of the teachers instead of a student?" She asked very unsure about this mans judgment

Aqua yelps as he pulled her down to the sand with him. She giggles laying in the sand making a sand angel as well.

"Very well...but may I ask why not send one of the teachers instead of a student?" She asked very unsure about this mans judgment

Aqua yelps as he pulled her down to the sand with him. She giggles laying in the sand making a sand angel as well.
"I find that a younger more creative mind tends to fine solutions that the elder mind simply cannot." He said .

"This is so weird."! He said.

"I find that a younger more creative mind tends to fine solutions that the elder mind simply cannot." He said .

"This is so weird."! He said.
"I understand" Amelia replied although she really did not agree with this mans thinking endangering a student in such away (lol reading your responses I can hear Dumbledore in my head XD )

"yes...I feel the sun and the sand..." she said holding the sand in her hand "but it's not there.....it might be best not to think about it too much" she chuckled

"I understand" Amelia replied although she really did not agree with this mans thinking endangering a student in such away (lol reading your responses I can hear Dumbledore in my head XD )

"yes...I feel the sun and the sand..." she said holding the sand in her hand "but it's not there.....it might be best not to think about it too much" she chuckled
He led them to a student.

"Weird."

They follow the man to were the student was.

Aqua stood up and walked over to the shore line. She crouch down to touch the water
He looked over at them. He was twirling a stick between his fingers. A very ornate stick.

She felt the water. It even wet her fingers.

He looked over at them. He was twirling a stick between his fingers. A very ornate stick.

She felt the water. It even wet her fingers.
Amelia studied the boy, still unsure about him being there with them but at the same time she looked like he could hold his ground.

'Very weird...so real like' she thought staring at the water falling through her fingers as she lifted her hand. Her curiosity peeking, really wanting to know how it felt to swim in this water. She ran (well more like waddled) into the water once deeper enough she dived in

Amelia studied the boy, still unsure about him being there with them but at the same time she looked like he could hold his ground.

'Very weird...so real like' she thought staring at the water falling through her fingers as she lifted her hand. Her curiosity peeking, really wanting to know how it felt to swim in this water. She ran (well more like waddled) into the water once deeper enough she dived in
It was real water. The simulation was fake everything in it was real.

He looked them. "G'day." He said in a Scottish accent.

It was real water. The simulation was fake everything in it was real.

He looked them. "G'day." He said in a Scottish accent.
(got no notification :/ )
"Hello young one,.." Amelia greeted "how should we call you?" she spoke asking for his name

A huge smile spread across her face as she floated underwater. She swam around using her water jet stream to breach out of the water "this is amazing!" she yelled laughing for the time she was outside of the water before falling back in. this simulator is amazing!

(got no notification :/ )
"Hello young one,.." Amelia greeted "how should we call you?" she spoke asking for his name

A huge smile spread across her face as she floated underwater. She swam around using her water jet stream to breach out of the water "this is amazing!" she yelled laughing for the time she was outside of the water before falling back in. this simulator is amazing!
"Earl. You?"

Peter had fallen asleep in the sand.

"Take off the masks you look like foolds."

Peter pulled her hour of the water.
"You watch your tongue young one...." Amelia said narrowing her eyes at the boy not going do what he told her, looking like a fool or not.

"Hey!....Awwww I was enjoying the water" AQua said with a pout when he pulled her out of the water

"You watch your tongue young one...." Amelia said narrowing her eyes at the boy not going do what he told her, looking like a fool or not.

"Hey!....Awwww I was enjoying the water" AQua said with a pout when he pulled her out of the water
"Whatever." He said walking toward the forest.

"Sorry." He said. "But I wanna hang out with you. And I can't breath underwater."

"Whatever." He said walking toward the forest.

"Sorry." He said. "But I wanna hang out with you. And I can't breath underwater."
Amelia folded her arms following him to the forest

"Its okay...you were asleep so I was swimming" she leaned over kissing his cheek before making her way back to shore

Amelia folded her arms following him to the forest

"Its okay...you were asleep so I was swimming" she leaned over kissing his cheek before making her way back to shore
As they approached the forest it got very dark. He took out his wand. "Lumos " the tip lit up.

He followed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back