• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He stopped at a gravestone with his name on it. "I don't know if there's a body inside or not." He said looking at it. "I've always been too afraid to grab a shovel and check." He said. "Every time I come back I always stop here just in case one day I am ready to face the truth... whatever it may be."
Amelia looked at the gravestone, reading the name. It was strange to think that that gravestone could be ment for the person standing next to her.

He went back with her.

Peter came into the kitchen a few hours after she started cooking.
Amelia started the ship and took off

"hi Peter!" Aqua happily greeted him as he walked in. (lol never thought about it but what is truly American food? XD....burgers?)

Amelia started the ship and took off

"hi Peter!" Aqua happily greeted him as he walked in. (lol never thought about it but what is truly American food? XD....burgers?)
(burgers, buffalo wings, Reubens, Chocolate chip cookies, and brownies. All American made) He started looking at jobs.

"Hey." He said.

(burgers, buffalo wings, Reubens, Chocolate chip cookies, and brownies. All American made) He started looking at jobs.

"Hey." He said.
"looking for another job?..." Amelia asked

"I made hamgagu....um I mean hamburgers..." she said with a chuckle "oh! and chocolate chip cookies and brownies!" she was most excited for the pasties

"looking for another job?..." Amelia asked

"I made hamgagu....um I mean hamburgers..." she said with a chuckle "oh! and chocolate chip cookies and brownies!" she was most excited for the pasties
"Always." He said.

Peter said down ready to eat.

"Uh. Ever heard of a place called Hogwarts?" He asked.

He took a bite.
(ooh nice ^-^ <3 just started your marathon?)
Amelia shook her head "no, never heard of it....what is it? "

It was not bad for someone that never made an American Burger

(ooh nice ^-^ <3 just started your marathon?)
Amelia shook her head "no, never heard of it....what is it? "

It was not bad for someone that never made an American Burger
"A magic school." He said. "It's headmaster wants us her name is...Minerva McGonagall."

"Wow pretty good." He said.

(I'm on movie two)

"A magic school." He said. "It's headmaster wants us her name is...Minerva McGonagall."

"Wow pretty good." He said.

(I'm on movie two)
(oh very nice )
"A school for magic users?...that could be interesting" she replied curious as to why magic users would need some bounty hunters

"Really?...maybe Ill try making them differently...I read you can add bacon ,...and even chile?...dose chile even taste good?....it dost look that appetizing..."

(oh very nice )
"A school for magic users?...that could be interesting" she replied curious as to why magic users would need some bounty hunters

"Really?...maybe Ill try making them differently...I read you can add bacon ,...and even chile?...dose chile even taste good?....it dost look that appetizing..."
He punched in the coordinates.

"Depends on your thoughts on chile and the type. I prefer mine spicy but the heat is pretty much up to user preference.

He punched in the coordinates.

"Depends on your thoughts on chile and the type. I prefer mine spicy but the heat is pretty much up to user preference.
"I could use some rest....you did say you know how to fly ships right?" She asked

"Ill stick to none for me...don't really like spicy stuff..." she shook her head, besides she just didn't like the look of chile

"I could use some rest....you did say you know how to fly ships right?" She asked

"Ill stick to none for me...don't really like spicy stuff..." she shook her head, besides she just didn't like the look of chile
(And as this marathon goes I work on my Harry Potter/ Spider-Man crossover, I'm almost done with sorcerer's stone and will soon be working on Chamber of Secrets... gonna have to reread it first though) "Yes I do." He said. "I can drive. You get some sleep."

"Alright that works fine." He said. (I said Minerva but I think I'm going to go with Dumbledore instead maybe start at the beginning. We can play older versions of the characters and just say "hey different universe versions" and all that stuff)

(And as this marathon goes I work on my Harry Potter/ Spider-Man crossover, I'm almost done with sorcerer's stone and will soon be working on Chamber of Secrets... gonna have to reread it first though) "Yes I do." He said. "I can drive. You get some sleep."

"Alright that works fine." He said. (I said Minerva but I think I'm going to go with Dumbledore instead maybe start at the beginning. We can play older versions of the characters and just say "hey different universe versions" and all that stuff)
(you're writing a fanfiction crossover?)
"alright she is all yours..." she said getting up from her seat "you better not get a scratch on her..." she added

(thats fine XD we can go with Dumbledore, maybe Dumbledore just did die if the main 3 are older?)
"Oh!" she hopes off the counter and grabs the cookies and brownies setting them down next to Peter "I think chocolate chip cookies are my favorite cookie now"
(oh we are on page 100! >u< happy 100 pages wooo)

(you're writing a fanfiction crossover?)
"alright she is all yours..." she said getting up from her seat "you better not get a scratch on her..." she added

(thats fine XD we can go with Dumbledore, maybe Dumbledore just did die if the main 3 are older?)
"Oh!" she hopes off the counter and grabs the cookies and brownies setting them down next to Peter "I think chocolate chip cookies are my favorite cookie now"
(oh we are on page 100! >u< happy 100 pages wooo)
(yeah posting it online too. I have several but I'm real proud of this one)
The ship landed near an old decrepit castle a whole later. A man in emerald robes wearing half moon glasses and a spectacular beard waited for them. "Not a scratch. See?" He said.

He laughed. "They are delicious."

(yeah posting it online too. I have several but I'm real proud of this one)
The ship landed near an old decrepit castle a whole later. A man in emerald robes wearing half moon glasses and a spectacular beard waited for them. "Not a scratch. See?" He said.

He laughed. "They are delicious."
(nice! let me know when you do I would love to give it a read ^u^)
Amelia yawn waking up from her nap when they landed. "I see..." she replied getting up and stretching. Exiting the ship she looked over at the old decrepit castle "is that were they teach the little ones?....not a very safe looking place if you tell me" she whispered over to Liam before walking over to the man waitiing for them.

Aqua smiled "yep" she said hopping back on to the counter as she took a cookie "thanks for inviting me to come along Peter...its been fun"

(awsome ill check it out )
"yes we are.." Amelia replied

Aqua smiled eating her cookie
"Yes. I seem to have a slight problem on school grounds. I don't suspect it will be too much trouble but I would feel much safer that it is taken care of before some of my more curious students wander toward it." He said. "Did you make a mistake or something?" He asked. "Oh no mistake." The man said. "I simply just believe that the the wild beasts on our forest grounds... should be left to be wild. But one of them it seems has been bewitched."

Peter ate two.

"Yes. I seem to have a slight problem on school grounds. I don't suspect it will be too much trouble but I would feel much safer that it is taken care of before some of my more curious students wander toward it." He said. "Did you make a mistake or something?" He asked. "Oh no mistake." The man said. "I simply just believe that the the wild beasts on our forest grounds... should be left to be wild. But one of them it seems has been bewitched."

Peter ate two.
"understandable...would you like us to secure the beast or take more drastic measures" she asked

"Hey Peter?.." she said kicking her feet back and forward "you think Ben would get mad if we go explore the ship?" she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back