• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
As they approached the forest it got very dark. He took out his wand. "Lumos " the tip lit up.

He followed her.
(Posted a character hope she is okay)
Amelia lifted the hood of her cloak making sure to cover. Looking around the dark forest.

Reaching the shore line she looked back at Peter. "So should we hang out in the simulator or should we go explore the ship more" she asked

(Posted a character hope she is okay)
Amelia lifted the hood of her cloak making sure to cover. Looking around the dark forest.

Reaching the shore line she looked back at Peter. "So should we hang out in the simulator or should we go explore the ship more" she asked
"Lumos Maxima." He lit up a huge section of forest. They were surrounded by acromantualla. "Sh-shit! ARANIA EXUME!" He began casting this one spell on every Spider in a panic until they lift.

"Hey simulator. Moonlit beach Walk."

"Lumos Maxima." He lit up a huge section of forest. They were surrounded by acromantualla. "Sh-shit! ARANIA EXUME!" He began casting this one spell on every Spider in a panic until they lift.

"Hey simulator. Moonlit beach Walk."
Amelia jumped back as the forest lit up to show hundreds of large spiders around them. Pulling out her hand plaster shooting just the ground infront of the Acromantualla. "You sure have alarge spiders in your forests"

Aqua looked at Peter and smiled watching the simulator change their surroundings.

Amelia jumped back as the forest lit up to show hundreds of large spiders around them. Pulling out her hand plaster shooting just the ground infront of the Acromantualla. "You sure have alarge spiders in your forests"

Aqua looked at Peter and smiled watching the simulator change their surroundings.
His eyes were wide. "Nasty little ****ers." He said. (I censor cuz I don't know you stances on certain swears)

He held out his hand

His eyes were wide. "Nasty little ****ers." He said. (I censor cuz I don't know you stances on certain swears)

He held out his hand
(I personally don't like saying them, but I'm not scared of the words my mom has such a sailors mouth XD. I also always censor them because I'm not sure how this site is about them)
"You alright there Earl?.." she asked noticing that he seemed to be frigten of the large spiders.

She took his hand, intertwining her fingers with his

(I personally don't like saying them, but I'm not scared of the words my mom has such a sailors mouth XD. I also always censor them because I'm not sure how this site is about them)
"You alright there Earl?.." she asked noticing that he seemed to be frigten of the large spiders.

She took his hand, intertwining her fingers with his
(it's a rated non-adult which means anything goes so long as it's not erotica) "I don't like acromantualla."

He gripped her hand and started walking

(it's a rated non-adult which means anything goes so long as it's not erotica) "I don't like acromantualla."

He gripped her hand and started walking
(Ah gotcha)
"Understandable, they don't seem like very pleasant creatures" Amelia said

She walked along with him

"Come along. Keep up." He started walking again.

"This is almost like that night back at the beach house." He said.
Amelia followed along as they went deeper into the forest.

"It is.." she agreed with a little blush remembering how akward it had been back on that day

Last edited:
Amelia followed along as they went deeper into the forest.

"It is.." she agreed with a little blush remembering how award it had been back on that day
He kneeled down over a puddle of silver blood. "We're close."

He looked at her. "Wanna try again?"

He kneeled down over a puddle of silver blood. "We're close."

He looked at her. "Wanna try again?"
Amelia looked down at the puddle of blood, if this unicorn was injured then it would be easy to find it

She looked at him "sure" she said with a blush

"Would that be due to the dark spell the creature has?" she said

Aqua closed her eyes returning the kiss
"It's very likely. I'd need to ask a friend of mine. COme to the castle we're not going to find it today." He said.

He closed his eyes and stood there for a moment before leaning back. "Perfect."

"It's very likely. I'd need to ask a friend of mine. COme to the castle we're not going to find it today." He said.

He closed his eyes and stood there for a moment before leaning back. "Perfect."
Amelia was unsure why they weren't just going after the posest creature, then again this child knows more about magical creatures then she did. "fine" she said following the boy back to the castle.

Aqua smiled lightly blushed as they broke away from the kiss "yes"

Amelia was unsure why they weren't just going after the posest creature, then again this child knows more about magical creatures then she did. "fine" she said following the boy back to the castle.

Aqua smiled lightly blushed as they broke away from the kiss "yes"
Ge took them to the Great Hall where he knew his Slytherin friend Emily would be studying.

Ge took them to the Great Hall where he knew his Slytherin friend Emily would be studying.
Amelia looked around the great hall spotting a few young ones scattered throughout the large room.

Sitting in one of the large tables was Emily books piled about she she wrote away her quil danceing around her paper.

Amelia looked around the great hall spotting a few young ones scattered throughout the large room.

Sitting in one of the large tables was Emily books piled about she she wrote away her quil danceing around her paper.
He walked up to his friend/crush. "Hello Emily." He said. "What are you working on?" He asked

He walked up to his friend/crush. "Hello Emily." He said. "What are you working on?" He asked
Emily looked up from her work adjusting her glasses "hello Earl...oh just finishing up some history of magic homework" she looked over spotting Amelia and Liam standing behind her friend "whats with the cloaked strangers?.." she asked lifting and eyebrow

Emily looked up from her work adjusting her glasses "hello Earl...oh just finishing up some history of magic homework" she looked over spotting Amelia and Liam standing behind her friend "whats with the cloaked strangers?.." she asked lifting and eyebrow
Ugh... boring Binns is the worst professor." He said. "They're supposed to help with the cursed unicorn problems." He said.

Ugh... boring Binns is the worst professor." He said. "They're supposed to help with the cursed unicorn problems." He said.
"tell me about it...he always gives away to much work" she replied "oh the unicorn problem...the poor creature," she said sadly thinking about the unicorn as she closed her book. She looked back towards Liam and Amelia "do they had to dress that way?...whats with those masks?" she whispered leaning over towards Earl

"tell me about it...he always gives away to much work" she replied "oh the unicorn problem...the poor creature," she said sadly thinking about the unicorn as she closed her book. She looked back towards Liam and Amelia "do they had to dress that way?...whats with those masks?" she whispered leaning over towards Earl
"No idea. They're a little weird. I don't think their wizards either." He said. He looked at her notes. "Uh.. you don't niffler mucus in a forgetfulness potion."

"No idea. They're a little weird. I don't think their wizards either." He said. He looked at her notes. "Uh.. you don't niffler mucus in a forgetfulness potion."
"they dont seem like wizards" she replied looking them over wondering why someone would run around dressed like them, as well they seemed to be caring weapons. Her attention turned to Earl as he looked through her notes "hey who said you could look through those" she said taking the paper from him, knowing from his coment the ingredient was wrong

"they dont seem like wizards" she replied looking them over wondering why someone would run around dressed like them, as well they seemed to be caring weapons. Her attention turned to Earl as he looked through her notes "hey who said you could look through those" she said taking the paper from him, knowing from his coment the ingredient was wrong
"What you think I'd cheat off you?" He asked a little annoyed. (They're relation ship would be the quarraling lovers at some point)

"What you think I'd cheat off you?" He asked a little annoyed. (They're relationship would be the quarraling lovers at some point)
Emily frowned "well maybe if you did you would get your homework done quicker....." she replied packing her paper away making a mental note to change the answer. "did you come here just to pester me....or do you need something?" she added a tad annoyed with him more so because her lake of postion knowlage was brought up infront of others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back