• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I miss him.." isanne said she started making a small ice sculpture of Kain.

"Maybe it's under ground" she said.

They appeared in front of Jackson. Dabria wasn't in her robes. She didn't say anything and let Sam make the first move. (Also I warm you if Kain tries to kiss her she will slap him.)
On the third sculpture he returned. (Good he could use a slap lol but now I want to put this firebrand with SOMEONE. Not Sam.)

"I don't know." He stopped near the college. "Let's go."

Jackson looked up. His eyes widened. He dropped the guitar. "S-Sam?" He asked. "Hey man." Sam said nervously.

On the third sculpture he returned. (Good he could use a slap lol but now I want to put this firebrand with SOMEONE. Not Sam.)

"I don't know." He stopped near the college. "Let's go."

Jackson looked up. His eyes widened. He dropped the guitar. "S-Sam?" He asked. "Hey man." Sam said nervously.
(Red could have been an option lol) her eyes lit up. "You're back."

She nods and goes with him.

Dabria silently watches.

(Red could have been an option lol) her eyes lit up. "You're back."

She nods and goes with him.

Dabria silently watches.
"I am. Did you miss me?" A bunch of girls rushed past her. "Move over. I was here first." One pushed. Pushed her... Away from him. So she could get to him first."

They walked to the college. The students and Instructos were outside the ball of the elements all of them looking concerned.

Jackson stood up and walked toward him. (I'ma make character I've wanted to make for a while. I'll change some things to make him make more sense but I think he's the perfect foil)

"I am. Did you miss me?" A bunch of girls rushed past her. "Move over. I was here first." One pushed. Pushed her... Away from him. So she could get to him first."

They walked to the college. The students and Instructos were outside the ball of the elements all of them looking concerned.

Jackson stood up and walked toward him. (I'ma make character I've wanted to make for a while. I'll change some things to make him make more sense but I think he's the perfect foil)
"hey!" She shouted and tossed ice orbs at the girls freezing them.

"What's wrong" sage asked.

She watched

"hey!" She shouted and tossed ice orbs at the girls freezing them.

"What's wrong" sage asked.

She watched
They all froze. He looked at her. "Well done dear. Why don't you come give me a hug?"

"Ancano. He:s lost it. Mirabelle and Savos are trying to deal with it but it's not working."

Jackson poked him in the chest. "No... Way."

They all froze. He looked at her. "Well done dear. Why don't you come give me a hug?"

"Ancano. He:s lost it. Mirabelle and Savos are trying to deal with it but it's not working."

Jackson poked him in the chest. "No... Way."
isanne went over and hugged him.

"Oh no" she said

"It's real, he's back" Dabria said

isanne went over and hugged him.

"Oh no" she said

"It's real, he's back" Dabria said
He returned the hug. "Now then. Tell me. Does the name Jackson mean anything now?"

Ben ram in. There was ward up in the room where the eye was. No one could get past.

Jackson grinned. "And you're you...?" He asked. "Yeah. Well... Plus one. But Dark promises to behave."

He returned the hug. "Now then. Tell me. Does the name Jackson mean anything now?"

Ben ram in. There was ward up in the room where the eye was. No one could get past.

Jackson grinned. "And you're you...?" He asked. "Yeah. Well... Plus one. But Dark promises to behave."
"No.." she said.

"Maybe I can break the ward" sage said

The reaper kept watching silently

Name: Vita.
Species: once human once
Alignment: Neutral Good
Sex: Male
Appearence (picture preferred):

nijiiro-days-10186.jpg

Universe of origin:
Powers (if applicable): He is the other side of the balance. He gives life. Restores life. Represents life. He heals. He's a supporter
Skills: He is smart, and kind, and patient.
Weaknesses: He doesn't know how to fight.
Weapons (if applicable): none
Backround (optional): He is very old and very kind. His form is that of a highschool teenager around 18 years. That's when a person's connection to life is strongest

Other info (optional) his name means "life" in Latin

"No.." she said.

"Maybe I can break the ward" sage said

The reaper kept watching silently
"Good girl." He said. Her heart skipped a beat when he praises her. "Now then girls. Make no mistake you are all fine. But Issane here is my favorite. As has permission to kill whoever tries get between her and me.

"Nothing can." Savos said. "We need to find a way in." Ben noticed something. "It's gonna blow!"

Jackson hugged Sam tightly. "Y-your alive!"

"Good girl." He said. Her heart skipped a beat when he praises her. "Now then girls. Make no mistake you are all fine. But Issane here is my favorite. As has permission to kill whoever tries get between her and me.

"Nothing can." Savos said. "We need to find a way in." Ben noticed something. "It's gonna blow!"

Jackson hugged Sam tightly. "Y-your alive!"
Isanne just smiled, she was begining to forget all about Jackson.

Sage made a shield appear to cover them.

Dabria just watches.

Isanne just smiled, she was begining to forget all about Jackson.

Sage made a shield appear to cover them.

Dabria just watches.
Kain went to sit down.

The explosion was powerful. It wasn't enough to save everyone. When they came too Savos was dead.

"Where's Issane?" Sam asked. Jackson frowned. "With someone else."

Kain went to sit down.

The explosion was powerful. It wasn't enough to save everyone. When they came too Savos was dead.

"Where's Issane?" Sam asked. Jackson frowned. "With someone else."
She sat next to him.

"Oh no savos.." sage said.

"Is that why you are sad? What happened?" The reaper asked.

She sat next to him.

"Oh no savos.." sage said.

"Is that why you are sad? What happened?" The reaper asked.
"So then Issane. Tell me about yourself." He leaned in close. "Leave nothing out."

"We need to get that staff." Ben said. "We have to go to Labrynthian now." They ran out. "Labrynthian? They can't-" Mirabelle started but they were already gone. Instructors were running into town. Not only was Ancano extracting power from eye. He was destabilizing it. Sentient magical anomalies were attacking the town's folk.

"Someone... Kissed her. And just like that she was whisked away." He said. "That sounds like Kain." A voice said. Dabria would recognize it. They had met a few times. They didn't exactly always see eye to eye on things. Vita was standing there dressed in a blue high school uniform.

"So then Issane. Tell me about yourself." He leaned in close. "Leave nothing out."

"We need to get that staff." Ben said. "We have to go to Labrynthian now." They ran out. "Labrynthian? They can't-" Mirabelle started but they were already gone. Instructors were running into town. Not only was Ancano extracting power from eye. He was destabilizing it. Sentient magical anomalies were attacking the town's folk.

"Someone... Kissed her. And just like that she was whisked away." He said. "That sounds like Kain." A voice said. Dabria would recognize it. They had met a few times. They didn't exactly always see eye to eye on things. Vita was standing there dressed in a blue high school uniform.
She told him everything.

Sage ran next to ben

"Vita.." she said. "Sorry but I have no idea who Kain is. "

He listened.

Ben transformed. "Wildvine!"

"A demon." Vita said.
She soon finishes.

Sage summoned Quill.

"I guess I got alot more demons to memorize now." She said. "So this demon can control someone by kissing them?" She guesses based on what she heard. "Your friend probably can't control herself now. You shouldn't be sad." She said looking at Jackson

She soon finishes.

Sage summoned Quill.

"I guess I got alot more demons to memorize now." She said. "So this demon can control someone by kissing them?" She guesses based on what she heard. "Your friend probably can't control herself now. You shouldn't be sad." She said looking at Jackson
"Interesting." He said.

Wildvine attacked the anomalies.

Jackson nodded. "Right."

"You think so?" She said.

Sage sent quill at them.

Dabria crosses her arms
"I do." He said. "Come. Let's go kill some people who have caused me trouble." The thought of people causing him trouble immediately made her blood boil.

They attacked.

"Well let's go get her back."

"I do." He said. "Come. Let's go kill some people who have caused me trouble." The thought of people causing him trouble immediately made her blood boil.

They attacked.

"Well let's go get her back."
"let's do it." She said looking mad. She never actually killed people.her freezing people generally melt back to normal after a few minutes.

" What are these things" she said

"I suppose I will come with" she said.

"let's do it." She said looking mad. She never actually killed people.her freezing people generally melt back to normal after a few minutes.

" What are these things" she said

"I suppose I will come with" she said.
"Come with me." He took her to a caravan. The same one she and Jackson had met. "I'll tell you once more. I want all of your valuable objects." "We said No." He looked at her. "They keep saying no to me. I hate them for it. Take care of it."

"No idea." Wildvine said.

They went to search for Kain and Issane.

"Come with me." He took her to a caravan. The same one she and Jackson had met. "I'll tell you once more. I want all of your valuable objects." "We said No." He looked at her. "They keep saying no to me. I hate them for it. Take care of it."

"No idea." Wildvine said.

They went to search for Kain and Issane.
"yes dear." She said she went to one of the people and grabbed them. She made a large ice spike in her other hand. She aimed for his heart.

Sage looked around as Quill fought.

The reaper said nothing.

"yes dear." She said she went to one of the people and grabbed them. She made a large ice spike in her other hand. She aimed for his heart.

Sage looked around as Quill fought.

The reaper said nothing.
"What are you doing!?"

Wildvine kept fighting.

She felt a lot of death about to happen. Vita felt it too. He looked over. He glanced at her. "Follow me. I think I found her."

"What are you doing!?"

Wildvine kept fighting.

She felt a lot of death about to happen. Vita felt it too. He looked over. He glanced at her. "Follow me. I think I found her."
"doing what my love asks me" she said before stabbing him with the ice spike. Blood dripped onto her arms. For a second it looked like she snapped out of it but didn't. She dropped the body and went onto the next. If they tried to fight back, they would feel her body getting colder and they would slowly get covered in ice.

" Hmm" sage dodges one of them as they come at her. "We need a plan."

The reaper nods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back