• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"well its not magic so it's not against the law" sage said

Isanne smiled

Dabria wasn't in the library but the orb in the corner flickered revealing itself to be like a globe. A yellow dot flickered on a nearby city. What would happen if he touched the orb.
The man was no focused on Zabuza. "Tennyson." Zabuza said. "Potsicker " Ben replied.

Jackson reached the Ocarina to his lips. He started to play a soothing Melody. No particular song. Just notes strung together

Sam shook his head and turned away. But he looked back. His curiousity got the best of him. He poked it cautiously.

The man was no focused on Zabuza. "Tennyson." Zabuza said. "Potsicker " Ben replied.

Jackson reached the Ocarina to his lips. He started to play a soothing Melody. No particular song. Just notes strung together

Sam shook his head and turned away. But he looked back. His curiousity got the best of him. He poked it cautiously.
"potsicker? " sage said confused

Isanne relaxes.

A light enveloped him and he was standing in the middle of the street, it was night so things were calm or suppose to be. There were ghost like creatures in the shape of horses. They looked angry as they raced towards Daria back in her reaper outfit. She held her scythe out in front of her, behind her was a little girl in a hospital gown and a hat that covered her head.

"potsicker? " sage said confused

Isanne relaxes.

A light enveloped him and he was standing in the middle of the street, it was night so things were calm or suppose to be. There were ghost like creatures in the shape of horses. They looked angry as they raced towards Daria back in her reaper outfit. She held her scythe out in front of her, behind her was a little girl in a hospital gown and a hat that covered her head.
"Big sword." Ben said.

He kept playing.

(Any ideas for John?)
Sam looked at them. "BACK OFF!" He yelled. Black wings sprouted from his back and tore through his shirt. He flew upwards. He created a telekinetic barrier.

"Big sword." Ben said.

He kept playing.

(Any ideas for John?)
Sam looked at them. "BACK OFF!" He yelled. Black wings sprouted from his back and tore through his shirt. He flew upwards. He created a telekinetic barrier.
"Oh" she nods.

She kept listening.

Dabria noticed. "Hello Sam or are you Dark right now." She slashed at one of the ghost horses and it fizzled away. The little girl hung behind her scared. (Maybe he should check out the college?)

"Oh" she nods.

She kept listening.

Dabria noticed. "Hello Sam or are you Dark right now." She slashed at one of the ghost horses and it fizzled away. The little girl hung behind her scared. (Maybe he should check out the college?)
Peratus looked annoyed. "If that's all I'd like to get on with it."

(Eh... I'm thinking a little something different from that. I'll figure something)

"Sam. So what's the scoop?" He asked looking at the mob

Peratus looked annoyed. "If that's all I'd like to get on with it."

(Eh... I'm thinking a little something different from that. I'll figure something)

"Sam. So what's the scoop?" He asked looking at the mob
She put the crystal in place.

" Soul gatherers." She said. "Creatures from my world who steal the souls of those about to die. The child is Sally." The ghost horses headed towards them.

She put the crystal in place.

" Soul gatherers." She said. "Creatures from my world who steal the souls of those about to die. The child is Sally." The ghost horses headed towards them.
"Now we need to focus the light.

Jackson eventually stopped.

"Right. I'll act like I understood what you just said and help out."

"Now we need to focus the light.

Jackson eventually stopped.

"Right. I'll act like I understood what you just said and help out."
She nods "okay"

"Maybe you can teach me how to play an instrument" she said.

She nods. "Okay, here" she hands him her scythe. "Aim for their hearts."

She nods "okay"

"Maybe you can teach me how to play an instrument" she said.

She nods. "Okay, here" she hands him her scythe. "Aim for their hearts."
"Heat and cold. You guys able to do that."

"Maybe I can." He said.

"Wait. Hold on I'm supposed to kill them?"

"Heat and cold. You guys able to do that."

"Maybe I can." He said.

"Wait. Hold on I'm supposed to kill them?"
"Yes" she said.

She smiled. "Cool,"

"You wanted to help?" She said. "If you do not want to do that then you can take the child back to the hospital. We were originally there until they showed up."

"Yes" she said.

She smiled. "Cool,"

"You wanted to help?" She said. "If you do not want to do that then you can take the child back to the hospital. We were originally there until they showed up."
"Good." He said.

"Think about the instrument you want."

He picked her up. "Come on kiddo."

"Good." He said.

"Think about the instrument you want."

He picked her up. "Come on kiddo."
"Ben heat or cold, you pick one and I'll do the other. " She said.

"Okay,' she nods.

Dabria took back her scythe. "She was in the children's ward room 212. I'll be back" Sally hugs Sam.

"Ben heat or cold, you pick one and I'll do the other. " She said.

"Okay,' she nods.

Dabria took back her scythe. "She was in the children's ward room 212. I'll be back" Sally hugs Sam.
He transformed. "Bigchill."

They kept walking.

"Hey it's gonna be okay." He said. The grim reaper is there. She's gonna take the kids soul when we're done.

He transformed. "Bigchill."

They kept walking.

"Hey it's gonna be okay." He said. The grim reaper is there. She's gonna take the kids soul when we're done.
She created a fireball in her hand.

"How much longer do we have to walk?" She asked.

"Are you an angel too?" She asked softly. Dabria went back to fighting the creatures.

She created a fireball in her hand.

"How much longer do we have to walk?" She asked.

"Are you an angel too?" She asked softly. Dabria went back to fighting the creatures.
He blew cold air on it.

"Would you prefer a bycicle?" He asked.

"No I'm..." He looked at his wings. "Huh... Dark Angel does have a nice ring to it." He said.

He blew cold air on it.

"Would you prefer a bycicle?" He asked.

"No I'm..." He looked at his wings. "Huh... Dark Angel does have a nice ring to it." He said.
"Where do you want it?" She asked

"Nah I'm good, I'm just curious" she said.

The girl started coughing loudly.

sage watched to see what would happen

"Okay" she said.

She nods.
The Occulotory opened. There was no staff but a map of Skyrim appeared with two dots. One was on the college.

"Let's play a game. Truth or Dare?"

He took her back to the hospital. He looked around he. He used his psychic abilities to keep her alive. He kept her brain active and her heart pumping as he slowly molecule by molecule tried to heal her. (Basically telekinetically remove the disease or healnthe injury)

The Occulotory opened. There was no staff but a map of Skyrim appeared with two dots. One was on the college.

"Let's play a game. Truth or Dare?"

He took her back to the hospital. He looked around he. He used his psychic abilities to keep her alive. He kept her brain active and her heart pumping as he slowly molecule by molecule tried to heal her. (Basically telekinetically remove the disease or healnthe injury)
"Hmm" she said

"Okay dare" she said

Dabria stood in the doorway. She didn't say anything. He let him heal her.

"Hmm" she said

"Okay dare" she said

Dabria stood in the doorway. She didn't say anything. He let him heal her.
"This. This isn't all what we expected. Something's interfering with the results. Something at the college. What is this. Are you trying to stall my work!?"

"I dare you to flirt with the next man we pass by." He said with a cheeky grin.

He finished healing her. "How you feeling kiddo?"

"This. This isn't all what we expected. Something's interfering with the results. Something at the college. What is this. Are you trying to stall my work!?"

"I dare you to flirt with the next man we pass by." He said with a cheeky grin.

He finished healing her. "How you feeling kiddo?"
"I'm not* she said

Isanne blushed. "Hey I don't know how to flirt"

"I feel better" she smiled.

"The orb of Magnus" she said

"Okay, I'll try" she said

Dabria walked in. "Okay child get some rest." Sally nods. "Okay"
"The what? Nevermind." He said. "So. Staff?" Ben said. Peratus sighed and pointed to the other light. "It's in labrynthian." He said.

He smiled. It was a while but they eventually passed by a wandering bard.

Sam walked back to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back