• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"hmm that would be a good fight. Well let's get going" he said

"Got it" she nods

"Hey Corinn! Come over here Greta has a job for us" Margo said
"Yeah lets find your Prophet and get out of here."

Ben tapped the Ultimatrix. He selected his form and transformed into Diamond head.

Corinn walked over to Margo. "What's up?" He asked.

"Yeah lets find your Prophet and get out of here."

Ben tapped the Ultimatrix. He selected his form and transformed into Diamond head.

Corinn walked over to Margo. "What's up?" He asked.
Herb started walking.

Prym had her hand on her blaster ready.

"A job to steal some masks. Apparently no one has returned " Margo said.

Herb started walking.

Prym had her hand on her blaster ready.

"A job to steal some masks. Apparently no one has returned " Margo said.
Pinto followed. "No matter what you see here Herb. There'e nothing we can do." He said.

"So these zombie things." He looked at Kallum. "If they bite do they infect?" He asked. Kallum nodded. "In my experience with them yes."

"Sounds fun." Corinn said

Pinto followed. "No matter what you see here Herb. There'e nothing we can do." He said.

"So these zombie things." He looked at Kallum. "If they bite do they infect?" He asked. Kallum nodded. "In my experience with them yes."

"Sounds fun." Corinn said
"Okay got it " he nods

"Okay dont let them bite us got it" prym nods.

"Maybe you guys can have better luck. Perhaps you can find another person to help you." Greta said. (Lol I just remembered Macy has been to multi before) she turned. "Hello Macy. Hope you are staying out of trouble." Macy shrugged "I am."

"Okay got it " he nods

"Okay dont let them bite us got it" prym nods.

"Maybe you guys can have better luck. Perhaps you can find another person to help you." Greta said. (Lol I just remembered Macy has been to multi before) she turned. "Hello Macy. Hope you are staying out of trouble." Macy shrugged "I am."
They walked along surrounded by soul shriven. These were, or at least used to be' souls full of life and hope.

There was a low gutteral growling noise. "Oh great." Diamondhead said.

"How's your boyfriend Booker?" Corinn asked.

They walked along surrounded by soul shriven. These were, or at least used to be' souls full of life and hope.

There was a low gutteral growling noise. "Oh great." Diamondhead said.

"How's your boyfriend Booker?" Corinn asked.
Herb frowned. "Its so sad."

Prym held her blaster out in the direction of the growl. "I'm sure this is going to be the first of many."

"He is not my boyfriend. Hes just a friend. " she said. Margo chuckled.

Herb frowned. "Its so sad."

Prym held her blaster out in the direction of the growl. "I'm sure this is going to be the first of many."

"He is not my boyfriend. Hes just a friend. " she said. Margo chuckled.
"It's what Molag Bal does." The woman said, "What are your names?"

A zombie lunged at the three of them. It went at Diamond head and bit him. Or it tried too. It's teeth slid uselessly off of his crystalline skin.

"Sure." Corinn said. "Whatever you say."

"It's what Molag Bal does." The woman said, "What are your names?"

A zombie lunged at the three of them. It went at Diamond head and bit him. Or it tried too. It's teeth slid uselessly off of his crystalline skin.

"Sure." Corinn said. "Whatever you say."
"my name is Herb. And what is yours?" He asked

"Hes not. Hes just a guy I do jobs with from time to time. " macy said. Margo chuckled. "It always starts that way." Macy glared. "Shut up."

"my name is Herb. And what is yours?" He asked

"Hes not. Hes just a guy I do jobs with from time to time. " macy said. Margo chuckled. "It always starts that way." Macy glared. "Shut up."
"Lyris." She said,

Corinn was smiling holding back laughter. "Alright alright. He's not your boyfriend." He said with a dismissive wave

"Lyris." She said,

Corinn was smiling holding back laughter. "Alright alright. He's not your boyfriend." He said with a dismissive wave
"How did you end up here?" He asked

"Hmm that crystal really is tough." Prym said and shot at the zombie. "Good choice for this"

Macy looked at the job. "Hmm this one pays a good amount a gold." Margo nods. "Yeah. Want to tag along? Greta thinks we might need the help."

"How did you end up here?" He asked

"Hmm that crystal really is tough." Prym said and shot at the zombie. "Good choice for this"

Macy looked at the job. "Hmm this one pays a good amount a gold." Margo nods. "Yeah. Want to tag along? Greta thinks we might need the help."
"I came here on purpose. Looming for the prophet." She said.

It was hit in the shoulder but it got back up screaming.

"I don't think we need help but if your helpful we'll share." Corinn aaid

"I came here on purpose. Looming for the prophet." She said.

It was hit in the shoulder but it got back up screaming.

"I don't think we need help but if your helpful we'll share." Corinn aaid
Herb nods. "I see"

She fired her blaster again, aiming for its head.

"I can be helpful." She said before making a copy of herself. "I can make copies of myself."

Herb nods. "I see"

She fired her blaster again, aiming for its head.

"I can be helpful." She said before making a copy of herself. "I can make copies of myself."
"You two however. I'm sorry to say it. But you're dead." She said. Pinto looked at her. "No we're not." He said. "The only for you to be here is that Manninarco sacrificed your souls to-" She said. "Trust me lady. We've both been dead. We know what if feels like. We aren't dead."

Its head blew off. The body kept moving a few feet mote before it stumbled.

"Hm." He said walking around the copy. "How sneaky are they?"

"You two however. I'm sorry to say it. But you're dead." She said. Pinto looked at her. "No we're not." He said. "The only for you to be here is that Manninarco sacrificed your souls to-" She said. "Trust me lady. We've both been dead. We know what if feels like. We aren't dead."

Its head blew off. The body kept moving a few feet mote before it stumbled.

"Hm." He said walking around the copy. "How sneaky are they?"
"Yep definitely not dead plus we are friends with the grim reaper." Herb said

"There are probably more in here" prym said

"Very " macy said crossing her arms. The copy just looks at Corinn saying nothing

"Yep definitely not dead plus we are friends with the grim reaper." Herb said

"There are probably more in here" prym said

"Very " macy said crossing her arms. The copy just looks at Corinn saying nothing
"Yeah we have a few freebies left." Pinto said.

Diamondhead took point.

Corinn waved his hand in its face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back