• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"The what? Nevermind." He said. "So. Staff?" Ben said. Peratus sighed and pointed to the other light. "It's in labrynthian." He said.

He smiled. It was a while but they eventually passed by a wandering bard.

Sam walked back to her.
Sage nods. "Looks like we are going there next"

Isanne blushed walking over to the bard.

The reaper sighed. "You messed with the balance. It will correct itself. " she was saying this,but yet she did bring him back.

Sage nods. "Looks like we are going there next"

Isanne blushed walking over to the bard.

The reaper sighed. "You messed with the balance. It will correct itself. " she was saying this,but yet she did bring him back.
Ben nodded. "We should tell Savos."

He looked at her. "Hello Miss. Would you like a song?" He asked. "A love ballad perhapse."

Sam looked at her. "She wasn't dead yet."

Ben nodded. "We should tell Savos."

He looked at her. "Hello Miss. Would you like a song?" He asked. "A love ballad perhapse."

Sam looked at her. "She wasn't dead yet."
"Yep" she nods.

"Sure" she answered.

"I know that... Look I know you were doing the right thing but I'm just doing my job. There is a balance and I got to keep it." She said frowning.

"Yep" she nods.

"Sure" she answered.

"I know that... Look I know you were doing the right thing but I'm just doing my job. There is a balance and I got to keep it." She said frowning.
"Who?" Zabuza said. "Why should I tell-" Ben cut himself off. "Nevermind. Let's start over. You don't kill and I'll be perfectly friendly. Deal?" He asked. Zabuza eyed Sage as if he wanted to talk to her. "Fine." He shook Ben's hand."

He sung a ballad. When he was done she saw Jackson in the corner of her eye. He was mouthing the word. "Flirt."

Sam nodded. "Alright. I get it." He said. "Anyway. What would have happened if they took her soul?"

"Who?" Zabuza said. "Why should I tell-" Ben cut himself off. "Nevermind. Let's start over. You don't kill and I'll be perfectly friendly. Deal?" He asked. Zabuza eyed Sage as if he wanted to talk to her. "Fine." He shook Ben's hand."

He sung a ballad. When he was done she saw Jackson in the corner of her eye. He was mouthing the word. "Flirt."

Sam nodded. "Alright. I get it." He said. "Anyway. What would have happened if they took her soul?"
sage looked at zabuza and nods. "Now that is settled, let's get out of here"

Isanne just turned even redder. She just shook her head. She couldn't do it.

"Well give it to their creator or absorb it. Pure souls are the most strongest." She said. "Let's go back to my place it's late"

sage looked at zabuza and nods. "Now that is settled, let's get out of here"

Isanne just turned even redder. She just shook her head. She couldn't do it.

"Well give it to their creator or absorb it. Pure souls are the most strongest." She said. "Let's go back to my place it's late"
Ben walked off. "You havn't told him have you. That you killed the werewolf."

"A problem miss?" The man asked. "Perhapse this will help." The disguised Kain kissed her on the lips.

Sam nodded. "Good idea."

Ben walked off. "You havn't told him have you. That you killed the werewolf."

"A problem miss?" The man asked. "Perhapse this will help." The disguised Kain kissed her on the lips.

Sam nodded. "Good idea."
"no...is this really what you want to talk about?" She asked.

(Lol of course) isanne's blush faded. "Thanks handsome"

She takes a smaller version of the orb that was in her library fro the pouch on her belt. She placed her hand on his shoulder and they reappeared at her home.

"no...is this really what you want to talk about?" She asked.

(Lol of course) isanne's blush faded. "Thanks handsome"

She takes a smaller version of the orb that was in her library fro the pouch on her belt. She placed her hand on his shoulder and they reappeared at her home.
"Just wanted to mention the fact that we aren't so different after all." Zabuza said.

Jackson had gone from laughing to confused. Suddenly she was all in. "Issane? You holding out me. Secretly great at flirting or something." He said. Kain looked at Jackson. "Heh... What a cute little boy. Love. Kindly inform him that his role as your love has been replaced." He said.

Sam looked around. "Man. Sam's an idiot. That's going to come back to bite us." His voice sounded gruffer and darker.

"Just wanted to mention the fact that we aren't so different after all." Zabuza said.

Jackson had gone from laughing to confused. Suddenly she was all in. "Issane? You holding out me. Secretly great at flirting or something." He said. Kain looked at Jackson. "Heh... What a cute little boy. Love. Kindly inform him that his role as your love has been replaced." He said.

Sam looked around. "Man. Sam's an idiot. That's going to come back to bite us." His voice sounded gruffer and darker.
"Look I really don't care...I been responsible for death in the past. I didn't want to kill him." She said

Isanne took Kain's hand, with the other she waved. "Bye Jackson."

"Hello Dark." Dabria said as she walked over to one of the shelves. They were back in her library.

"Look I really don't care...I been responsible for death in the past. I didn't want to kill him." She said

Isanne took Kain's hand, with the other she waved. "Bye Jackson."

"Hello Dark." Dabria said as she walked over to one of the shelves. They were back in her library.
"Hm." He said.

"Issane. Okay. Jokes over. This isn't funny anymore." Kain looked back at him. "Oh. It's no joke. Go one Issane. Show him how serious you are. I don't care how. But I want you to really drive the point home that he's meaningless now."

Dark sat down on the floor. "Dark Angle? That's a gross name."

"Hm." He said.

"Issane. Okay. Jokes over. This isn't funny anymore." Kain looked back at him. "Oh. It's no joke. Go one Issane. Show him how serious you are. I don't care how. But I want you to really drive the point home that he's meaningless now."

Dark sat down on the floor. "Dark Angle? That's a gross name."
Sage kept walking.

Isanne created a ice spike and sent it at him.

"I think it's nice." She opened a book and flipped a few pages.

Sage kept walking.

Isanne created a ice spike and sent it at him.

"I think it's nice." She opened a book and flipped a few pages.
Jackson was hit. "Argh!" Kain leaned in close. "Seeing your past love injured like this means nothing to you now does it?" He kissed her again. He wasn't about to have her contradict him.

"It's cheesy." He said.

Jackson was hit. "Argh!" Kain leaned in close. "Seeing your past love injured like this means nothing to you now does it?" He kissed her again. He wasn't about to have her contradict him.

"It's cheesy." He said.
"No it doesn't" she said

"Yeah it might be" she said.

"No it doesn't" she said

"Yeah it might be" she said.
Kain took her hand. "Now then dear. Shall we go enjoy each other's company elsewhere?" He began leading her away.

The got to Ben's car. "This is what you came here in?" Zabuza asked a little incredulous.

"Anyway." Sam said normally again. "How long till we can find my friends."

Kain took her hand. "Now then dear. Shall we go enjoy each other's company elsewhere?" He began leading her away.

The got to Ben's car. "This is what you came here in?" Zabuza asked a little incredulous.

"Anyway." Sam said normally again. "How long till we can find my friends."
"Whatever you like" she said.

"Yep" sage said.

"We can look for them now if you really want" Dabria put the book away. She went back over to her orb.

"Whatever you like" she said.

"Yep" sage said.

"We can look for them now if you really want" Dabria put the book away. She went back over to her orb.
He led her to a cave. There were already many girls there many of them warriors. He kissed her again. Deep down she actually started to fall for him. (He's stronger now. Not saying why just yet but he is. Basically it just makes it a lot harder to break his control. If they do they go back to normal while under his control they actually fall for him slowly)

He went to get in the driver's seat. "Uh. Dude. No one drives my car except me." Ben said.

"Well. Depends. I could stay and help out if you want." Sam said. (I'm not sure if I actually want to do a love interest for Sam. What do you think?)

He led her to a cave. There were already many girls there many of them warriors. He kissed her again. Deep down she actually started to fall for him. (He's stronger now. Not saying why just yet but he is. Basically it just makes it a lot harder to break his control. If they do they go back to normal while under his control they actually fall for him slowly)

He went to get in the driver's seat. "Uh. Dude. No one drives my car except me." Ben said.

"Well. Depends. I could stay and help out if you want." Sam said. (I'm not sure if I actually want to do a love interest for Sam. What do you think?)
She smiled. " So what are we going to do."

Sage chuckled and went to the passenger seat.

"Sorry but this is no job for a human." She said. (You don't have to) she waved her hand over the orb. " Show me Jackson" she said the orb turns and a light appeared. "There he is"

She smiled. " So what are we going to do."

Sage chuckled and went to the passenger seat.

"Sorry but this is no job for a human." She said. (You don't have to) she waved her hand over the orb. " Show me Jackson" she said the orb turns and a light appeared. "There he is"
"We are going to take over this place." He said putting his finger under chin. "Doesn't that sound wonderful darling?"

Ben got in and started The engine

(I'm not gonna) Jackson had healed and was sitting on the side of the path strumming a guitar. Sam recognized the song. "Oh he's sad."

"We are going to take over this place." He said putting his finger under chin. "Doesn't that sound wonderful darling?"

Ben got in and started The engine

(I'm not gonna) Jackson had healed and was sitting on the side of the path strumming a guitar. Sam recognized the song. "Oh he's sad."
"Yes it does." She answered and sat down.

Sage said nothing.

"Go cheer him up" she said

"Yes it does." She answered and sat down.

Sage said nothing.

"Go cheer him up" she said
He walked off. "Oh and dear. If any man who isn't me comes snooping. He's not to leave this cave alive."

"Something up?" Ben asked as they started driving.

"Okay... How do I get there?"

He walked off. "Oh and dear. If any man who isn't me comes snooping. He's not to leave this cave alive."

"Something up?" Ben asked as they started driving.

"Okay... How do I get there?"
"Yes dear." Isanne said.

"It's nothing" she said.

"Just touch the dot, like how you did earlier. " She said.

"Yes dear." Isanne said.

"It's nothing" she said.

"Just touch the dot, like how you did earlier. " She said.
He left for quite some time. He was certain that so long as the girls were left uninterrupted they would fall for him more on their own. Many of them did. They started mumbling about wanting to be held by him again. Wanting him to return to them soon.

"Alright." He said. "So. Labrynthian. What's the connection..." He asked himself. "Is there even one."

He almost did so. "Come with me." He said.

He left for quite some time. He was certain that so long as the girls were left uninterrupted they would fall for him more on their own. Many of them did. They started mumbling about wanting to be held by him again. Wanting him to return to them soon.

"Alright." He said. "So. Labrynthian. What's the connection..." He asked himself. "Is there even one."

He almost did so. "Come with me." He said.
Isanne just stayed with the girls.

" I have no idea" she said.

Dabria nods. " Hmm ok." (Is it ok if Dabria is immune to Kain's kiss?)

Isanne just stayed with the girls.

" I have no idea" she said.

Dabria nods. " Hmm ok." (Is it ok if Dabria is immune to Kain's kiss?)
(absolutely.) Kain somehow kept worming his way into her head. And every time he did she fell for him more and more.

"Maybe there isn't one. I mean Magnus supposedly lived thousands of years ago right?"

He pressed the dot.

(absolutely.) Kain somehow kept worming his way into her head. And every time he did she fell for him more and more.

"Maybe there isn't one. I mean Magnus supposedly lived thousands of years ago right?"

He pressed the dot.
"I miss him.." isanne said she started making a small ice sculpture of Kain.

"Maybe it's under ground" she said.

They appeared in front of Jackson. Dabria wasn't in her robes. She didn't say anything and let Sam make the first move. (Also I warm you if Kain tries to kiss her she will slap him.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back