• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"doing what my love asks me" she said before stabbing him with the ice spike. Blood dripped onto her arms. For a second it looked like she snapped out of it but didn't. She dropped the body and went onto the next. If they tried to fight back, they would feel her body getting colder and they would slowly get covered in ice.

" Hmm" sage dodges one of them as they come at her. "We need a plan."

The reaper nods.
There was one left. "Why are you working for him? He's a horrible horrible heartless creature!" Did they just dare insult the love of her life?

"I'm thinking." Wildvine said.

They started running. Vita was in a hurry to stop more death."

There was one left. "Why are you working for him? He's a horrible horrible heartless creature!" Did they just dare insult the love of her life?

"I'm thinking." Wildvine said.

They started running. Vita was in a hurry to stop more death."
"Do..not say that!" She shouted she started punching him into a bloody mess before sent ice shards into his skull. Isanne told Kain that zenonians don't fight but he could see he unlocked a deadly and scary side to the gentle alien.

Sage started tossing fireballs.

She frown. She wiped away a bloody tear. She was a reaper but she wasn't a fan of death. She just did her job with protecting the balance. She didn't want to look at the two humans to let them know what she was feeling. She didn't want them to get upset but she knew they might.

"Do..not say that!" She shouted she started punching him into a bloody mess before sent ice shards into his skull. Isanne told Kain that zenonians don't fight but he could see he unlocked a deadly and scary side to the gentle alien.

Sage started tossing fireballs.

She frown. She wiped away a bloody tear. She was a reaper but she wasn't a fan of death. She just did her job with protecting the balance. She didn't want to look at the two humans to let them know what she was feeling. She didn't want them to get upset but she knew they might.
He smiled. This is exactly what he wanted. "Very good. Show me just how brutal you can be!"

They worked like a charm.

They got there and Jackson saw her. "Issane.... Issane stop!"

He smiled. This is exactly what he wanted. "Very good. Show me just how brutal you can be!"

They worked like a charm.

They got there and Jackson saw her. "Issane.... Issane stop!"
isanne smiled and started to giggle. "Okay! I did good?" She looked up and saw The group arriving. "Sweetie, we got some more people."
Dabria frowned and snapped her fingers, revealing her reaper self. A skull flashed as she pulled up her hood. "You guys handle your friend. I'll be collecting souls.."

"Okay fire works best" sage said

isanne smiled and started to giggle. "Okay! I did good?" She looked up and saw The group arriving. "Sweetie, we got some more people."
Dabria frowned and snapped her fingers, revealing her reaper self. A skull flashed as she pulled up her hood. "You guys handle your friend. I'll be collecting souls.."

"Okay fire works best" sage said
Vita sighed. "A few people have a chance." He went to them. "Issane stop!" He yelled. "It's me!" "Kill him darling."

He transformed. "Swampfire!"

Vita sighed. "A few people have a chance." He went to them. "Issane stop!" He yelled. "It's me!" "Kill him darling."

He transformed. "Swampfire!"
"Yes darling." Isanne said and ran towards Jackson. She sent ice shards at him.

Sage kept fighting

He took the hits. He wasn't going to fight her. If she made it too cold he's eventually tire out and his nanites would stop working she had seen it. "Issane... Stop."
She kept attacking, she was deep under Kain's control. Ice started to cover his body. Dabria just silently gathered the souls, placing them in her pouch on her belt. She looked up to see the fight every once in awhile.

She kept attacking, she was deep under Kain's control. Ice started to cover his body. Dabria just silently gathered the souls, placing them in her pouch on her belt. She looked up to see the fight every once in awhile.
Vita was doing the opposite. Healing those who weren't meant to die yet. He grabbed a soul to restore it. One that she was reaching for. Jackson shivered. He looked at her. "Issane... I'm sorry." He grabbed her and used his Nanites to do the opposite. They started to increase her internal temperature.

Vita was doing the opposite. Healing those who weren't meant to die yet. He grabbed a soul to restore it. One that she was reaching for. Jackson shivered. He looked at her. "Issane... I'm sorry." He grabbed her and used his Nanites to do the opposite. They started to increase her internal temperature.
"Hey! " Dabria said. A few she already had the souls for, ones that were meant to die. Isanne got in a few more hits before her temperature was raising. " Kain..sweetie...help me..."

"Hey! " Dabria said. A few she already had the souls for, ones that were meant to die. Isanne got in a few more hits before her temperature was raising. " Kain..sweetie...help me..."
"Oh come now. You can take this." Kain encouraged her. He couldn't heal her from this. "Issane. Look at him. You aren't a person to him... Your a tool." Jackson was pale. His use of nanites was causing his illness to catch up to him. "Don't... Give in..." He fell to the ground. Her body tempert started returning to normal. They could only hope his words reached her. Vita looked at her. "No this one isn't dying today."

"Oh come now. You can take this." Kain encouraged her. He couldn't heal her from this. "Issane. Look at him. You aren't a person to him... Your a tool." Jackson was pale. His use of nanites was causing his illness to catch up to him. "Don't... Give in..." He fell to the ground. Her body tempert started returning to normal. They could only hope his words reached her. Vita looked at her. "No this one isn't dying today."
"A tool.." she said seeing Jackson fall to the ground. She was trying to figure out what to do as her temperature started to return to normal. She currently was on the fence of getting control again. Dabria just nodded. "Okay..you might want to go over to Jackson."

"A tool.." she said seeing Jackson fall to the ground. She was trying to figure out what to do as her temperature started to return to normal. She currently was on the fence of getting control again. Dabria just nodded. "Okay..you might want to go over to Jackson."
He looked at Jackson he ran to him. His soul was leaving his bodies.

"I..said ..no.." tears formed in her eyes as she was breaking free of his control.
"I said. Come here." He said narrowing his eyes. Jackson wasn't moving. It was Sam's turn. "ISSANE! I've been in a similar situation. Where I let the darkness in me free. You know what happened? I ended up dead."

"I said. Come here." He said narrowing his eyes. Jackson wasn't moving. It was Sam's turn. "ISSANE! I've been in a similar situation. Where I let the darkness in me free. You know what happened? I ended up dead."
"Sam.." she said surprised. She took a step towards him. Kain's control was breaking. (I'm fine if he wants to control her for longer)

"Sam.." she said surprised. She took a step towards him. Kain's control was breaking. (I'm fine if he wants to control her for longer)
(nah this a good spot. Gives her the chance to see the results of losing control immediately after. People are dead and she did it) "Yes it's me." He said.

(nah this a good spot. Gives her the chance to see the results of losing control immediately after. People are dead and she did it) "Yes it's me." He said.
"You're alive..." She said. She looked at her hands and at the dead bodies. " I killed...." Ice covered the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back