• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Sam stop..." She made a ice wall between them. She didn't want to her hurt him. "Oh no...Jackson.." she said realizing what she did. Ice continued to creep along the ground, it slowly went up Kain.
Kain stepped back. "Issane. I get it. I killed remember?" He said. "The guilt. It's suffocating isn't it?" He took another step forward.

Kain stepped back. "Issane. I get it. I killed remember?" He said. "The guilt. It's suffocating isn't it?" He took another step forward.
"yeah" isanne was shaking as she realized all of what she done. "Zenonians...aren't suppose to kill...I'm a monster." Ice continued to form all around her, crystals started to pop up from the ground. Isanne wasn't controlling it. She was too emotional.

"yeah" isanne was shaking as she realized all of what she done. "Zenonians...aren't suppose to kill...I'm a monster." Ice continued to form all around her, crystals started to pop up from the ground. Isanne wasn't controlling it. She was too emotional.
"Issane!" He spread out his wings. "No one I supposed to kill. You killed a few people. You want a monster? I killed a whole neighborhood. I killed over 200 people. Don't think for a second that I don't understand. Now calm down."

"Issane!" He spread out his wings. "No one I supposed to kill. You killed a few people. You want a monster? I killed a whole neighborhood. I killed over 200 people. Don't think for a second that I don't understand. Now calm down."
She looked over at Jackson. "I killed him,..it's my fault.." Dabria frowned as she listened. She walked over to Kain. "This is your fault, why did you do this"

She looked over at Jackson. "I killed him,..it's my fault.." Dabria frowned as she listened. She walked over to Kain. "This is your fault, why did you do this"
Vita was restoring his soul. "He'll live." Kain smiled and walked up to her. "I'll show you." He kissed her.

Vita was restoring his soul. "He'll live." Kain smiled and walked up to her. "I'll show you." He kissed her.
Isanne didn't say anything. Dabria looked angry and slapped him hard. "You're a creep you know that. Your lucky my brothers arnt here. They would be sending an apocalypse your way."

Isanne didn't say anything. Dabria looked angry and slapped him hard. "You're a creep you know that. Your lucky my brothers arnt here. They would be sending an apocalypse your way."
He stepped back. "It didn't work? Interesting." Jackson woke up. His Nanites were still off. He got up. "What's going on?" He asked. Vita looked at him. "I've cured you. I've removed your illness. But don't worry I kept your Nanites."

He stepped back. "It didn't work? Interesting." Jackson woke up. His Nanites were still off. He got up. "What's going on?" He asked. Vita looked at him. "I've cured you. I've removed your illness. But don't worry I kept your Nanites."
Dabria glared angrily at him. Isanne sat down on the ground.

"Issane. It's okay." He put an arm around her
her skin was colder than normal, ice started to form on his arm. "Can you not touch me right now." Dabria looked at the others. "Would you guys like me to do something with this demon?" She asked looking at Kain.

her skin was colder than normal, ice started to form on his arm. "Can you not touch me right now." Dabria looked at the others. "Would you guys like me to do something with this demon?" She asked looking at Kain.
He pulled back. "Sam. Take her home. I still have a job to do." He stood up wiping dirt off his pants. Kain stepped back. Vita stood up. "You have once chance to leave." He said.

He pulled back. "Sam. Take her home. I still have a job to do." He stood up wiping dirt off his pants. Kain stepped back. Vita stood up. "You have once chance to leave." He said.
" how many times has he done this?" Dabria asked. "Your going easy." Isanne looked at Jackson. "I'm sorry.."

" how many times has he done this?" Dabria asked. "Your going easy." Isanne looked at Jackson. "I'm sorry.."
"Too much. But as an advocate for life I'll give him a chance before anyone can just kill him." Vita said. "I'm not mad at you." Jackson said. "But your not in the right headset to continue the mission."

"Too much. But as an advocate for life I'll give him a chance before anyone can just kill him." Vita said. "I'm not mad at you." Jackson said. "But your not in the right headset to continue the mission."
Dabria nods. "I'm heading home, anyone who would like to is free to join me." She had started getting use to having others around. It made her feel less lonely. Isanne didn't say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back