• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Just make sure the answer is yes

Thomas walked over to her. "Rin's been locked up in his room for a while. Think he's losing his nerve?" He asked. No one had seen Rin for a few days.
Dabria chuckled.

"I'll go talk with him." She goes to Rin's room and knocks on the door.

Dabria kept going on with her normal activity.

"Rin what's wrong" she said walking in.
Soon an amazing smell wafted from the kitchen.

"Can't... Think! Hurts!" He said. There was someone outside the window. Black hair
Looking straight at Rin. (Slipped onto the ship) He disappeared from view and Rin crumpled to the floor.

Soon an amazing smell wafted from the kitchen.

"Can't... Think! Hurts!" He said. There was someone outside the window. Black hair
Looking straight at Rin. (Slipped onto the ship) He disappeared from view and Rin crumpled to the floor.
"Hmm smells good." She said walking in.

"Guys we have an intruder!" Prym shouted and ran to Rin.

"Hmm smells good." She said walking in.

"Guys we have an intruder!" Prym shouted and ran to Rin.
He was making his style of hot Pocket. Same general idea but freshly cooked and freshly baked bread.

Rin didn't respond. He was breathing but she COULD not wake him up. (Force Echo)

He was making his style of hot Pocket. Same general idea but freshly cooked and freshly baked bread.

Rin didn't respond. He was breathing but she COULD not wake him up. (Force Echo)
Dabria said nothing and just smiled.

"He's not waking up..." Prym said. "I need to try something...maybe a force echo.." she never tried it before but she had to try to understand what was happening. She touched Rin's hand.

Dabria said nothing and just smiled.

"He's not waking up..." Prym said. "I need to try something...maybe a force echo.." she never tried it before but she had to try to understand what was happening. She touched Rin's hand.
"Want some food?" He asked.

She saw the lat few days. He had been having more and more trouble waking up from sleep. Vivid nightmares of a particular time. And trouble staying awake. All of this attributed to a person not a thing or exhaustion. Whatever it was he feared it would trap him in his own head. And then put him to eternal sleep until he died. From what she could tell this was that eternal sleep. He was dying.

"Want some food?" He asked.

She saw the lat few days. He had been having more and more trouble waking up from sleep. Vivid nightmares of a particular time. And trouble staying awake. All of this attributed to a person not a thing or exhaustion. Whatever it was he feared it would trap him in his own head. And then put him to eternal sleep until he died. From what she could tell this was that eternal sleep. He was dying.
"sure" she said. She didn't really need to eat but she didn't want to be rude.

"No..Rin..." She frowned.

The food was once again some of the best she ever tasted.

No response. She was going to have to find a way to get into his head.
"You are a good cook." She said.

"Guys!" Prym shouted. "I need some help." She really had no clue. She wasn't trained like Rin was. She didn't know if there was a way to help him using the force.

"You are a good cook." She said.

"Guys!" Prym shouted. "I need some help." She really had no clue. She wasn't trained like Rin was. She didn't know if there was a way to help him using the force.
"Thanks." He said. "I actually wanted to open a restaurant before I... You know. Lost control." He said.

DT ran in. When she told him what happened he looked around. "All of you Bomber is in charge." He said. He looked at Prym. "We have to go to degoba. Someone there can help us." But Degoba was so far away. Could he even survive that long?

"Thanks." He said. "I actually wanted to open a restaurant before I... You know. Lost control." He said.

DT ran in. When she told him what happened he looked around. "All of you Bomber is in charge." He said. He looked at Prym. "We have to go to degoba. Someone there can help us." But Degoba was so far away. Could he even survive that long?
"Well you have a second chance, go do it." She said.

Prym frowned."what if he doesn't make it there..."

"Well you have a second chance, go do it." She said.

Prym frowned."what if he doesn't make it there..."
He looked at her. "No. I killed hundreds of people. Even if I went back no one accept me. I'd be treated as a monster. I am a monster." He looked back at what he was cooking.

"We don't have any better ideas." DT said. "Unless you know anyone in Earth who could take us in for sure."

He looked at her. "No. I killed hundreds of people. Even if I went back no one accept me. I'd be treated as a monster. I am a monster." He looked back at what he was cooking.

"We don't have any better ideas." DT said. "Unless you know anyone in Earth who could take us in for sure."
"Don't worry I'm a monster too" she said

"No since the doctor probably still is in a coma " she said

"Don't worry I'm a monster too" she said

"No since the doctor probably still is in a coma " she said
"Yes but in a different sense." He looked at her. "You don't need to regret what you do. Those people's souls are taken by someone kind. When it's their time. I... I killed. I murdered... And I liked it." He said looking ashamed.

The Doctor was still in fact. In a coma.

"Yes but in a different sense." He looked at her. "You don't need to regret what you do. Those people's souls are taken by someone kind. When it's their time. I... I killed. I murdered... And I liked it." He said looking ashamed.

The Doctor was still in fact. In a coma.
Dabria sighed and walked over to him. "Not all us horsemen are kind, some take when it's not their time. You regret what you did, that's what's important. There is still goodness in your soul. " (You know I think it would be fun if her and Sans ever interact.)

"Let's take him to Degoba" she said.

Dabria sighed and walked over to him. "Not all us horsemen are kind, some take when it's not their time. You regret what you did, that's what's important. There is still goodness in your soul. " (You know I think it would be fun if her and Sans ever interact.)

"Let's take him to Degoba" she said.
(OMG YES! But for different reasons maybe. I'm not seeing it from the stand point of her meeting a skeleton. Imagine the LOVE she would have..Level Of ViolencE.) He looked at her. "But if I did it again. There's every chance I would still enjoy it.'

They got on the ship and went to lightspeed. Rin started running a high fever.

(OMG YES! But for different reasons maybe. I'm not seeing it from the stand point of her meeting a skeleton. Imagine the LOVE she would have..Level Of ViolencE.) He looked at her. "But if I did it again. There's every chance I would still enjoy it.'

They got on the ship and went to lightspeed. Rin started running a high fever.
(Hmm can't wait to see. Plus I been wondering what Sans and the girl been up to.i forgot her name ) "is it cause of that other personality ?" She asked.

"It'll be okay Rin" she said worriedly.

(Hmm can't wait to see. Plus I been wondering what Sans and the girl been up to.i forgot her name ) "is it cause of that other personality ?" She asked.

"It'll be okay Rin" she said worriedly.
Sam shrugged. "I don't know. He removed my inhibitions but... A part of me really enjoyed killing." He said. "And that part... Scares me."

They landed at Degoba hours later. Rin was in even worse condition

Sam shrugged. "I don't know. He removed my inhibitions but... A part of me really enjoyed killing." He said. "And that part... Scares me."

They landed at Degoba hours later. Rin was in even worse condition
She just nods.

"He's getting worse..." Prym said

Suddenly she felt there was a soul to be reaped.

DT picked him up. They took him outside. A small green life form was waiting for them. Yoda one of the most famous of Jedi.
"I have to go." She said. She headed to her library to look at the her orb to see where the soul was.

Prym saw the green life form and was surprised. She had only heard a few things about the Jedi master, she didn't feel like she should be in his presence but followed DT anyway since she wanted to help Rin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back